- All of the news, video, audio, photos and blog posts direct from MiamiDolphins.com and TheFinsiders.com
- LIVE Dolphins Game Center with play-by-play, live game commentary, scoring drives, individual and team stats
- LIVE video press conferences
- LIVE Radio
- Schedule, standings, and league scores
- Roster, depth chart, and team stats
- Fan message boards
- Fin Club Loyalty Program
• News from local and national sources (RSS) for the Miami Dolphins
• Popular blog feeds
• Background updates and notifications
• Quick and easy sharing of the latest Miami Dolphins news with your friends
• And best of all, Dolphins News is FREE!
Disclaimer: ZenMobi and Dolphins News are not affiliated with the Miami Dolphins, the NFL, or any of the news providers shown within this application. All news content, trademarks, logos, etc. are the sole property of its respective owners, publishers, and authors.
- Armando Salguero's "Dolphins in Depth" blog. Read exclusive reports, analysis, insider information and opinion from one of the preeminent beat writers in the country. Salguero has covered the Dolphins for over 20 years.
- Dolphins daily reports. Exclusive Miami Herald coverage of the Dolphins from beat writers Adam Beasley and Barry Jackson. Also read Greg Cote's and Dan Le Batard's Dolphins and league coverage.
- League news and more. Read about other teams (yes, even the hated Jets) from the league.
- In-depth photo reports from The Miami Herald.
- Schedule, scores and standings
- Team and league leaders
- Team roster
Successful Cheer jump training can be fun and rewarding. With just a little extra work any cheerleader can take their jumps and stunts to the next level.
Coach McQueen, owner of Myosource Kinetic Bands and designer of Myosource Cheer Jump School will take you through a series of exercises and jump training guaranteed to enhance your cheerleading skills.
Coach McQueen starts with a series of stretching exercises to help you get the blood flowing . Flexibility and balance are essential to get your workout started .
Coach McQueen uses the Myosource stretching strap and Myosource KINETIC BANDS however you can use a towel, rope or just your body weight and experience great results.
The Myosource Cheer jump school series of training includes:
1. Stunt Strap Stretch - Stretching and warming up prepares the body for better results.
2. Strength training; Toning and firming the muscles in your legs, hips, glutes and core will greatly help you jump higher, improve your form and land safely.
3. Strength and Jump training combined, offers you the benefits of building strength while developing the power and explosion needed to jump higher. Performing split jumps and other plyometric exercises are a great way to combine strength and jump training.
4. More strength training with the Hips section will help build hip strength, hip stability and glute strength. This section will greatly help with the needed strength and stability to drop your hips during a toe touch and great body control for other jumps and stunts.
5. The Jumping section is another Plyometric exercise working on explosive power. The tuck jumps in this section are great for firing the muscles, working on exploding off the floor and reaching greater jump height. The Tuck jumps are also great for working balance and cardio endurance.
6 The reaming Heel Stretch, Leg Kicks and Herkie sections are great for combining strength and jump form and technique.
Coach McQueen says every Cheerleader should follow a good training routine making sure you stretch, warm up and perform each exercise, drill, jump or stunt with an intensity and attitude of determination to the be the best you can be. Performing each movement while working on balance, flexibility and form will produce results. Coach says it doesn't take hours and hours of practice. Results come from doing the routine correcting and effectively , not with massive numbers of sets and reps.
* See What You Want, When You Want It *
When you open up the Dolphins Source app, content is made available to you by section. But what if you want staff writer Omar Kelly’s blog to show first? Simply go into the Settings screen and choose 'Reorder section.' Here you can reorder and turn off sections as you wish while always having the option to change them again later.
* Keep Your Favorites Forever *
Find a great story you want to come back to later? See an amazing photo you want to view again? With the Dolphins Source app, keeping your favorite contest easily accessible is a click away. Once your content is saved, it's on your app until you take it off.
*Share With Friends & Family*
The Dolphins Source app has built-in sharing with today’s most popular social media platforms (Facebook and Twitter) and also allows you to access your address book and share content via e-mail.
* Great Photography Ahead *
The Dolphins Source app highlights our award-winning photography in a custom built galleries area. You can browse photo galleries by section, then get a glimpse at dozens of collections before you open a slideshow.
• Game scores, stats, schedules, and team news
• Purchase tickets directly from the app
• Official HEAT player profiles
• Interviews, press conferences, and highlight video
• Special ticket deals and promotional offers
• Up-to-the-minute Miami HEAT Twitter and Facebook activity
• Live chat and photo sharing
• Arena map featuring food and facilities finder
• Official HEAT Dancer and entertainment team profiles
• Live Game Night Chat with the same Miami HEAT fans around the world on laptops and desktops
• Mobile access to the Miami HEAT Forums
Now you and your friends can use augmented reality to try on the 2012 HEAT championship ring.
The Dolphins team was founded by attorney/politician Joe Robbie and actor/comedian Danny Thomas. They began play in the American Football League in 1966. The region had not possessed a professional football team since the days of the Miami Seahawks, who played in the All-America Football Conference in 1946 before becoming the first incarnation of the Baltimore Colts. For the first few years the Dolphins full-time training camp and practice facilities were at Saint Andrew's School, a private boys boarding prep school in Boca Raton. In 1970 the Dolphins joined the NFL when the AFL–NFL merger occurred.
Andrea Larkins, “Dre”, is a 10x National All-Star champion, including USA, UCA, and Spirit Leaders. Additionally, she is 3x NCA champion with HPU and has been a UCA staff member for 10 years instructing high school, college, and all-star level athletes from all around the world.
Malyssa Barbasa, is a 1x Team USA ICU All-Girl world champion, 2x NCA Collegiate Champion with HPU, and 1x NCA Group Stunt champion. She currently coaches at Cheer808 located in Honolulu HI.
1. Side kicks
2. Front kicks
Intermediate (paid version only)
4. Toe touch
6. Left/right front hurdler
7. Left/right Herkie
8. Double 9
9. Double Toe-touch
10. Toe touch pike
11. Front hurdler pike
12. Front hurler pike double toe-touch
Advanced (paid version only)
13. Toe-touch BHS
14. Pike BHS
15. Front hurdler BHS
16. Toe-touch Tuck
17. Pike Tuck
18. Front hurdler Tuck
19. Toe-touch Full
20. Pike Full
21. Front hurdler Full
* Perform the described cheerleading techniques at your own risk. Neither Pro Fit Global or any of their associates will be held liable for any injuries or accidents that are incurred by performing any cheerleading techniques described in the associated videos. Always perform the described cheerleading techniques using trained spotters and coaches in a safe environment.
•Manage cheerleader/guardian information
•Call, text and email parents from the app
•Access practice plans
•View Cheers / Chants
•Watch video demonstration of each cheer and chant for game day
•Keep track of star distribution for each game
Ever wanted to join in on conversations with other football fans during a game, or even during the off season to discuss events, rumors, or breaking news? Miami Dolphins FanSide allows you to stay connected with up to the minute news, rumors, and updates while joining in on conversations with other loyal football fans.
• Chat Feed: Quickly join live conversations with other fans
• Media Feed: Instant news updates, hot topics, and team posts
• Live Scores and Game Updates
• Native Push Notifications
• Social Sharing: support for sharing over Twitter, Facebook, Google +, Email, and Text Message
Disclaimer: SportsPage is not affiliated with the the NFL, or any of the news providers shown within this application. All news content, trademarks, logos, etc. are the sole property of its respective owners, publishers, and authors.
★ This App is FREE ★
This Application delivers latest News, Blog Posts, Fans Comments, and Announcements of Miami Dolphins (NFL).
All news is updateded real-time with the following features:
★ FREE Download
★ Includes news on local and International sources
★ Thumbnail preview of images contained in articles
★ A full detailed view of all news/posts
★ Ability to bookmark favorite news/posts for later viewing
★ Ability to share news/posts on Twitter & email
★ Ability to save all images included in news/posts
★ Supports offline browsing
The application is developed by AppFreeBlog.com
Disclaimer: AppFreeBlog.com is not in any way affiliated with the NFL, Miami Dolphins, or any of the news providers presented in this application. All copyrighted material, trademarks, logos, team names as they are used for discriptive purposes belong to their owners.
More from developer
Pre-Event Info (October 12th – November 9th)
• Grill-OUT Restaurant Promotion & Prizes
• Map of Partnering Restaurants
• Register to Win! – Visit any of our Restaurant Partners
Event Day Info (Saturday, November 9th)
• Event Day Schedule & Overview
• Map of Event Site & Grand Grill-Off
• 25 Celebrity Grill-Off Teams of Dolphins Legends paired-up with
Top Chefs from across South Florida.
• 25 Grill-Off Appetizer & wine pairings in competition
• VOTE for your favorite Grill-Off pairing
Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey® Tailgate Zone
• 1st-ever South Florida EGGfest by Smithfields®
Lee Brice in Concert. Presented by your locals South Florida
Toyota and Scion dealers
All proceeds support Offerdahl’s Hand-Off Foundation and its efforts to “Feed the Needs of Kids in Crisis” who are parentless (4KIDS of South Florida) or homeless (HOPE South Florida)