Can't swipe through a set of related rules eg "Ball at rest moved" - instead we have to go back in the menu to get to the next part of the rule. This app is even more pedantic than the rules of golf itself. For ease we should be able to swipe through them. You'd think. Especially for all the parts of the same rule! It's easier than flicking through the pages of the rulebook, but having to go back and forward is not! Apps are supposed to make things simple.
Where did the English version go? Updating this app makes the English rules book dissappear to be replaced with the German version I do not need atm. Update: had to change the language of the phone from German to English. Really R&A you can't be serious?
Definitely an improvement on the 2015 version, with much clearer text font ... essential for small screens like mine. It could be improved further if users could zoom the display in and out (for example on my screen the text in the quick guide images is illegible).
Would have been 5 stars Can not move app to SD card storage. I do not like apps that use my device storage. It is so easy to implement!
Back button works now in latest version. Love the definitions window. Decisions aren't included. Good app otherwise.
Decisions? Would like to have decisions added to this app.
- minor asset updates
- added Spanish translations
- added Chinese translations
- added German translations
- Updated with the 2016 Rules of Golf
- A completely new Quiz section with new questions, explanations, and scoring
- New and improved search functionality
- Offline search, allowing you to look up Rules while out on the course
- Ability to view definitions without leaving the Rule you are viewing
The USGA's Official Rules of Golf App including the current Rules and Decisions.
Search for golf courses and find the best tee time at more than 6,000 courses