List of Features:
** Full Screen Color of your choice
** Brightness Control to suit your lighting conditions
** Upto 5 point adjustable motion control points
** Zoomable image/logo overlay
** Video overlay
** Orientation lock on/off
** Email support
Some other green screen counterparts don't fill the entire screen, leaving the notification bar or (on tablets with no buttons) the navigation bars visible. Full screen allows you to film any android device in such away that its make, model and operating system are anonymous.
Additionally, track the motion of any screen with up to 5 configurable motion tracking points, change the display color to anything, adjust screen brightness to suit the lighting conditions and lock the orientation all within the app.
Another great feature takes the post production work out of it. If you are unclear, or not sure how to replace the green screen of your mobile device in post production, there is no need to. Simply load the image/logo/video that you want to display onto the devices hard drive and display it for filming within the app. That way no advanced editing is required, and you can simply edit in a simple editor like iMovie or Windows Movie Maker. NOTE: Be sure to match the video resolution with your devices for best results. You can find your devices resolution by going to: "Mobile Green Screen > Start Here> (Sliding Menu) > App Details". Great for app/game designers with all their promotional graphics, ready to be shown in action.
* NEW! Save your image with a transparent background, simply pick the transparent background in-app and Save to Gallery
* Move your subject with simple drag, pinch to zoom and rotation controls (Taken in front of a Green Screen or Blue Screen)
Make your subject as large as Godzilla, or flying through space
* Select from one of the many built-in backgrounds, or use your own
* Zoom and re-position your foreground and background layer quickly and easily
* Share with family and friends using your favorite social networking platform
* Supports partial transparency, see the screenshots for an example of sheer material and sunglasses in front of the Green Screen
* Supports Green Screen and Blue Screen backgrounds for fantastic results, even with a budget screen
A big thanks to Hollywood Camera Work for use of the professional Green Screen plates:
A quick instructable how-to:
using a budget Green Screen showing the results possible with inexpensive equipment.
Green Screen Pro works with Green or Blue screen backdrops, as these two colors give the best result for this technique.
If you are having troubles with the software please contact us directly as we are actively supporting and improving this App.
Please do send us your creations, we are compiling a gallery of images from our customers. Send the green screen image as well as the result if possible.
Please do send us images you are struggling with as we maintain a test suite to continually improve our algorithm against and this will ensure better results for you in our next update.
Contact us for questions, as we are confident that this is the best Chroma Key software on the market.
Overview of the Chroma Key technique:
The Chroma Keying technique is used in video/cinematic effects to remove a green or blue background, often called a 'Green Screen' or 'Blue Screen'. This technique is also known as color keying, colour-seperation overlay or simply as Green Screen and Blue Screen.
Use any solid colored background, snap a photo and this will remove the screen color and replace it with a cool background. Works best with bright natural colors like green and blue. Black or white backgrounds do not work well.
** Please email with any questions or feature requests! Happy chroma-keying!
- Includes over 50 backgrounds including beautiful landscapes, textures and fun shapes. You can also select any image on your phone to use as a background
- Built in eyedropper to click on part of the photo to set the background to any color (in case you don't have your own greenscreen...)
- Use the menu button to save the finished image or share to email/facebook/etc
- Best results will be achieved with even colored background and lighting
- Use the threshold button (in the menu) to adjust how much of the background is removed
Known as Green Screen, Blue Screen and Chroma Key, this tool allows you to change the background of your pictures.
Green Screen and Blue Screen are the most popular choices for this effect, as these colors are the easiest to remove in images. For this reason you will get the best results with a blue screen or green screen background in your image.
The green screen effect is a type of chroma key. The idea is to create a pure green background which is then replaced with whatever background image you want.
A green screen is just that, a green screen, but without “Chroma Keying” it is not much use. Chroma Keying is the process by which a specific color element (chroma) is removed and replaced with a different image. It is usually used to remove one background and replace it with another. It is the process used on TV to present the weather in front of a moving map.
Green or blue screens have become the industry standard for Chroma Keying since it was invented in the 1940’s.
Green or blue were chosen because they are not commonly found in nature so they are distinct enough to be able to be masked out of an image. The colors are also selected because they are pretty much the opposite colors of skin tone.
Blue used to be the standard color when film was used more but with modern technology green has become more prevalent due to the increased luminance of the color, making it easier to remove.
A green screen can transport a subject anywhere, limited only by the imagination.
Green Screen Magic is one of a series of photography. Each of these apps are designed so they work together and allow you to complete many of the functions that you would find in software such as Photoshop. Like Green Screen Magic, any of these apps can be used as a stand-alone app or can be used in conjunction with our other apps for additional photo effects. Changes you make in one of these apps will automatically appear in our other photography apps.
- No ads or weird permissions
- Doesn't just play looped samples
- Relatively power-efficient
- Able to keep playing in the background
- Save your favorite sounds in the Memory list
- Contains math
- Code is open source (GPLv3 license)
- Compatible with most sleep timer apps; for example, "robj.simple.sleeptimer".
User can add effects to video like, Hue, Black and White,Color swing, Negative etc. User can also overlay with bokeh images.
User can select duration of video for editing.
The edited video can be uploaded to social sites like Face Book, Gmail etc.
CHROMA KEY GREEN SCREEN STUDIO allows you to merge two photos deleting one selected color from the foreground image. It works with any color.
Just load a foreground and background photos, tap to select the color you want to eliminate and adjust parameters. You will see them merged.
Have fun with friends and family faking photos!
Dopo aver utilizzato il corso base vi verrà facile seguire questa applicazione
che è dedicata a 2 nuove funzioni di Media Composer 5.x:
a) La regolazione degli effetti direttamente sulla timeline
b)L'utilizzo avanzato dell'effetto chroma key.
L'effetto chroma key di cui sovente si parla a sproposito è un effetto apparentemente semplice da usare ma che invece, si presenta abbastanza complicato da utilizzare quando il soggetto è
posto di fronte ad uno sfondo non omogeneo oppure si trova molto vicino allo sfondo e, pertanto, prende riflessi indesiderati che complicano le operazioni di montaggio.
Utilizzando l'effetto Chroma Key messo a disposizione da Media Composer vedremo che sono disponibili numerose funzioni ricche di regolazioni che permettono di correggere al meglio tutti gli effetti indesiderati, ovviamente bisogna armarsi di pazienza e costanza per ottenere il risultato desiderato.
Questa app-guida è realizzata da World On Communications. Regia e testi: Angelo Giammarresi
Vi invitiamo a scoprire il corso base completo e gli altri nostri prodotti su questo Marketplace e sul nostro sito web.
CONTATTI e SUPPORTO
Copyright 2011 World On Communications
Via Carlo Marx 101
27024 Cilavegna - Italia
support email: email@example.com
Select any two photos from your phone and combine them into one great picture by making sections of the 'front' picture invisible. You don't need to stand in front of a 'green screen' or anything. Place yourself on a tropical beach or standing next to your favourite celebrity! The options and fun are endless.
If you have created any great photos with this app, please send them in to show off your work!
* If you like this app, please leave a rating. :) If you have any problems, queries or suggestions, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org *
HOW TO USE
After selecting the two pictures, select areas of the 'front' picture by dragging, and then press the colour you would like to remove (or just remove the whole selection). Once you are finished the picture, you can save it to your phone's gallery to show off to friends.
This app also includes photo editing tools - darken/lighten (are they words?), sepia, grayscale, flip, hue, contrast.
* Combine any two pictures from your phone's gallery into one single image.
* No need to mess about standing in front of green screens or anything.
* Simple to use - select an area and choose the color to remove
* Hours of fun - put yourself or your friends anywhere!
* Edit the photo as well
** This app is not endorsed by Justin Bieber or Prince William in any way. **
If you like this app, please rate it! If you have any problems, please email me at email@example.com . Please don't just leave a 1-star review! If it fails to work I will refund.
Chroma key is an image effect allowing any solid colored background to be replaced with a different background. It's more commonly known as "green screen".
With Chroma Key for Android, you can now create amazing special effects with your phone. Simple select a foreground and background image, pick the background color, then click apply. Images will be automatically sized to match and the final image can be set to any specific size, by default the size of the foreground image. The color tolerance and background color can be adjusted to make sure the background is properly removed. After you have the effect as you like, you can save the image anywhere on you phone.
Version 2.0 is a complete rebuild of the entire app, everything from the GUI to the behind the scenes code has been redone. Many new features have been added and ease of use improved. Additionally, many errors have been resolved. See "Recent Changes" for more details.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, or suggestions.
- Professional non-linear movie mastering
- No limits on number of tracks
- Multi-channel effects (morph, chroma key, etc.)
- Undo/redo stack for everything you do
- Many effects applied simultaneously
- Any effect's parameter can be animated
- Fine tune for all of output parameters
- Time marks can be set to align tracks to
- Adjustable play speed of video tracks
- Different media formats in one project
- Up to 1080p video output supported
- Share your movies with your friends
SafeCamera is a camera application that implies military grade encryption (AES 256) to encrypt your photos on the fly to ensure their secure and safe storage and protection against 3rd party eyes, even if you lost your device.
We have thought of everything! Did you know that once any info is written into the memory and then deleted or even overwritten with another file, it is still possible to restore it? SafeCamera never writes your unencrypted photos into your phone’s SD card. The photo is encrypted on the fly right after it is taken and only then is written to your SD card.
Do you have files that you would like to keep safe? Just import them into Safe Camera’s domain and they will be safe. Although SafeCamera is mainly for handling photos, you can also import and keep safely any other type of file.
Want to share an encrypted photo with someone? Send the photo(s) either encrypted with your current password or re-encrypted with a different password. Then just tell the encryption password to your friend and he/she will be able to import it into his/her copy of SafeCamera.
SafeCamera uses AES 256 bit encryption, which is approved by NSA for keeping top secret files. SafeCamera derives encryption/decryption key using PBKDF#2 algorithm using more than 2000 iterations.
Use a Video clip or a Picture from your phone's gallery as caller id. The selected picture is displayed in Full Screen.
you may also use a video clip as your default ringtone.
it can also speak out the sender's name and contents of an sms.
there is a free trial version available which you may download and try it out for 4 days
*add video contacts and select a video for each one
*add Full Screen picture contacts and select a picture for each one
*edit a video or picture contact to change the orientation display
*choose whether you need a caller's stock photo to be displayed in a small frame over the video clip
*edit a video to set starting and ending position during playback
*select whether you need a default video to play for contacts not in the list. First select a default video and then check the "enable default video" option
*set volume for video playback
*while in a Full screen picture call, you may touch the android to go back to your phone's dialer
*if you decide to use a default video as a ringtone then it would be good to change your stock ringtone to one that will not override completely the sound of your video clip.
*if you choose a portrait picture to be displayed as landscape the application will override your selection and display it as portrait.
*to increase the volume of your default video go to settings, sound, volume and adjust the media volume
*if your ring tone is set to silent then your video's clip volume will be automatically silenced during playback
* a full screen picture will take the whole of your phone's display if its resolution is at least the resolution of your phone and its displayed mode (por or landscape) matches the mode the pic it was captured.
"A great App for Directors and DP's alike! Lightning fast shot designs. Don't be without it on the set." -- John Badham, Director, Saturday Night Fever, WarGames
"Excellent tool for planning my scenes fast!" -- Clint Reagan, Previz Supervisor, Hunger Games, Prometheus, Knight & Day, GI Joe
WHAT IS SHOT DESIGNER?
• CAMERA DIAGRAM - Shot Designer dramatically speeds up the Director's process of making camera diagrams. Create full-blown diagrams in seconds. The software does most of the work.
• ANIMATION - Animate your characters and cameras to move around your diagram in real-time. Previsualize the rhythm of a scene by seeing it play out.
• SHOT LIST - The integrated Shot List is tied into the diagram and writes itself while you work. Edit shots intuitively in the diagram, not in a confusing spreadsheet.
• DIRECTOR'S VIEWFINDER / STORYBOARDS - Bring in lens-accurate camera angles via the integrated Director's Viewfinder or Storyboard Import.
• MAC/PC DESKTOP VERSION - An identical Mac/PC Desktop Version is included with the Pro Version (in-app upgrade).
• SYNC & TEAM SHARING VIA DROPBOX - Sync your scenes across all your devices. Share scene folders with teams. Control who owns which scene. (Pro Feature)
Watch the feature-demo at http://www.hollywoodcamerawork.us/sd_videos.html
CAMERA-BLOCKING ON STEROIDS
Shot Designer was developed by Per Holmes, the creator of the renowned Hollywood Camera Work training, and has been beta-tested on major TV and Film productions.
Shot Designer is based on the realization that neither Camera Diagrams, Shot Lists, or Storyboards by themselves give you a satisfying understanding of camera-blocking -- you have to use them *together*.
Shot Designer is FAST. The app knows how Directing works and automatically does most of the work for you. Cameras rearrange themselves when you move characters. Animate characters and cameras with simple Walk To and Track To commands. Create sophisticated tracking shots with multiple marks. Shot Designer is fast enough that you can rearrange the diagram with actors waiting.
• Integrated Set Designer for building floor plans.
• Integrated Lighting Designer for DPs, with lighting symbols provided by Ari Golan of Atomic Imaging Studios Chicago.
• Import production drawings as backgrounds and block on top of them.
• Factory Templates of pre-made camera setups for any situation.
• Make your own templates as starting points for new scenes.
• Large and growing prop/furniture library. Email us requests, we'll build them.
• Scene Freeze: Experiment easily by taking snapshots you can return to (Pro).
• PDF/JPG/Excel export and emailing of Camera Diagrams and Shot Lists (Pro).
• Unlimited Folder Structure for organizing scenes (Pro).
The Free Version of Shot Designer is full-featured except for Save and Export. Your current scene is always saved, and you can be fully productive working on one scene at a time. The Pro Version (in-app upgrade) adds File Management, identical Mac/PC Desktop Version, PDF/JPG/Excel Export, Scene Freeze and more.
RESPONSES TO COMMENTS
* To the user accusing Shot Designer of somehow being spyware, the camera permission is used for the Director's Viewfinder. Please view the tutorial.
* Force-close comment: We launched 1.0 two days before your comment and have already resolved these issues. It's inevitable some new bugs will be found once you release to the public.