Draw your cartoon using frame-by-frame animation. It works just like the old school flipbook but with a modern twist!
Whether you are sketching, storyboarding, animating, or simply playing around FlipaClip offers intuitive tools and is the perfect platform for your creative ideas.
• Onion Layers (Shows before and *after frames as ghost images)
• Drawing Layers
• Animation timeline
• Frames manager
• Drawing tools
• Build animation videos
• Share animation videos through (YouTube, Facebook, Vine, Instagram)
• Pressure sensitive pen support
• Samsung Spen support
FlipaClip was created for the Samsung Galaxy Note App Challenge and won Honorable Mention!
Share your creations with us on facebook!
Get support via our support forum
Open source code used by FlipaClip:
- Depth of field / Split-Focus
- Memory space or film length to time
- Color Correction
- Siemens star
New functions will appear soon !
Check out our website (http://cinetool.fr) and follow us on Twitter and on our blog !
VideoShow bring excellent video editing experience to you. With minumum operations, you can make awesome video with photos and videos. Best of all, it's completely free!
One video, various expressions. You can express yourself with video, photo, text, music, voice, filter effects, anything you want!
★VideoShow is No.1 video editor for Android, complete free, unlimited video length , no watermark!
★Zoom and rotate your video as you want!
★ Intergrated video editor enviroment, What you see, is what you get!
★ The fastest video creator. Simple, without pre-transcoding.
★ Make video with photos! Mix video and photo together!
★ (New!) Add funny sticker to video. You can even draw a video!
★ You can add text to video. Multiple text can be added on your video, Adjust it with accurate timing, various colors.
★ Add beautiful effects to your videos. We support 10 filter including Beauty, Sepia, Sketch, etc.
★ Add your favorite music. You can also dub to video.
★ Trim video. It’s extremly fast.
★ Share your video to Youtube/Instagram/Facebook.
If you would like to know the news about VideoShow please
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/videoshowapp
Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/videoshowapp
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/videoshowapp
If you have any questions or suggestions, please send email to email@example.com,
We are not perfect, but we are we are working hard every day to make the app better. Thanks for your support!
Be your own location scout.
Insert any photo from your device to use as a location/backdrop or when something inspires you, take a photo right where you are and use it instantly!
StoryBoard Quick Direct comes with great-looking looking actors in multiple positions and rotations so blocking the shot is a snap.
Direct the action.
Zoom-in, Zoom-out and add directional arrows to define the action or camera movement. Then speak your ideas into the caption window of the frame using the built-in microphone and speech-to-text technology.
Every frame has its own caption for director's note or dialog. Type or dictate your dialog or comments using the built-in microphone and speech-to-text technology. Set the font, font size and font color and your captions can be visible during playback as well!
Want to see your storyboards in motion? Just press play and watch your storyboard sequence play back on your mobile device. Set and save the frame duration, sit back and watch the show.
Get an overview.
View your entire project as thumbnails in the overview window. Rearrange frames with the swipe of your finger and jump to any frame in the sequence for additional editing.
Upload to your desktop StoryBoard Quick and StoryBoard Artist!
Now, you can even take your mobile storyboards and work on them in your copy of StoryBoard Quick or StoryBoard Artist. Upload your storyboards to your own cloud and open them right onto your desktop for editing and sharing in the latest versions of StoryBoard Quick or StoryBoard Artist where you can substitute characters, add more elements, import your script and more. StoryBoard Quick DIRECT is a great tool for when the inspiration hits you when you're on the go.
MiniMovie has an intuitive set of editing tools that help you personalize your video and add details to make it extra special. Once finished, you can easily share your slideshow file on social media or any video sharing platform you wish to upload it on.
With three simple steps, MiniMovie makes your photos come alive.
Step 1. Select photos.
Step 2. Apply a theme, edit and preview, then save.
Step 3. Share on your Facebook, YouTube, or any other popular social cloud services.
Portrait and landscape mode: Edit projects while your device is on portrait or landscape mode.
Smart face detection: Using smart face detection, the subject’s face is detected in the original photo, then centered in proportion to your chosen template.
Mixed theme : Mixed theme: The newest theme that allows you to combine different themes into one mini-movie! You can use this special theme to integrate all occasions in one slideshow, creating a long mini-movie composed of 50 photos maximum and with a maximum of 5 minutes playtime.
Supports Cloud-based photos: Get your photos from or save it on Google Drive and Facebook.
Themes: Take your pick from professionally-made themes in our special ASUS MiniMovie theme collection. Find one that fits perfectly with a special occasion.
Preview page: Edit the order & focus, music, and subtitles to be used on your slideshow. In this page you can also preview how each theme would appear once applied to your photos and the repeat playback of the background music.
Edit order & focus: Edit the sequence of photos on your slideshow using this feature. Using this feature also lets you adjust the focal point and the display area on each photo.
Edit music: Choose your preferred background music from ASUS MiniMovie’s soundtrack library or use an external file of your choice. You can also trim the portion and adjust the length of music you’d like to use.
Edit subtitle: Add more meaningful notes and text on your slideshow as subtitles. You can also edit the date of the slideshow using this feature.
Save my draft and Continue: You can now save one unfinished project as a draft and finish it later via tapping Continue on the MiniMovie home screen.
For more product information and videos, check out http://www.asus.com/ZenUI/
Feedbacks and suggestions
We’d love to hear from you!
Send us your feedbacks via: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Some new descriptions and added strings: English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese (Default: English)
- QQ Player or QuickTime Player may not be able to well play the videos created by MiniMovie particularly on some Intel mobile platforms. Suggest you use Windows Media Player on PC or use other mobile video player apps to play it.
(Please send e-mail in English)
★This app is for beginners. If your drawing skill is proficient, you don't need to download this app :)
Character Maker - How to draw
★YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/2SignB
★YouTube play list of Character Maker:
★Official Website: www.artipunk.com
Compatibility> Smartphone, Tablet
Min.> GalaxyS2 class smartphone
Supported Languages> English, Korean
Character Maker is 2D program.
However you can draw 2D character with 3D ANGLE system.
This is not drawing. It's a Making!
You can create objects of character's bodies in a Object Mode, and place them where you want. Rotate the objects.
Then, after changing the mode to a Pen, Draw the rest on canvas with the stylus pen.
(Object Mode <=> Pen Mode)
1. Output image is PNG file. (you can choice transparent background or white)
2. Use two layers.
3. Output image size(Canvas): 956 * 1700px (Standard)
this size is different depending on device.
4. Man and woman characters are provided.
Instead of drawing along just photos, you can create a character based on the generated objects.
What you want style, look, and muscle can be expressed with the personality.
And it is possible to draw a storyboard, illustration and etc through created character.
Official Website: www.artipunk.com
Developer Google plus: http://gplus.to/artipunk
MAKE FAST PHOTOS + GRAB FRAMES FROM ANY VIDEO FILE!
* Fast Picture Shooting with up to 30 photo per second;
* Frame and Picture Preview Options with 1,2,3,4 step;
* Manual and Auto Mode Options;
* 10, 30, 60 and 120Sec Auto Picture Shoot Functions;
* 10 Sec Delay Functions;
* Unlimited Fast Picture Shooting in Manual Mode;
* Player for Video File to quickly find Frame Grab Points;
* Supports Set Capture Rate (now it is possible to select every N-th frame for later saving, only for Android> 3.0)
* Ability to switch between front and end cameras;
* Folder creating options;
* Photo Format changing options;
* Camera Flash Control;
* Camera Speaker Control;
* Save results on SD card;
* Share Results with Your Friends;
* Select/Deselect All options(New)
Photos and Frames not saving at once and this best options let You not fill the mobile device memory!
This application version is FREE. FREE version has limitation of saving photos and frames, and advertisement.
If any problem please send us reports and Your wishes. We will be happy to answer and solve a problems in case they will appear.
Thank You for Support!
New feature: Image rotate in slideshow making. First app to support this feature!
- Add music to video, make your music video
- Pick photos, create slideshow
- Trim your videos
- Split your videos into two clips
- Merge multiple videos into one file, and you can add music.
- Convert video to MP3 audio
- Share your clips to Youtube, Facebook,etc
- Rename and delete your clips
If you see any problems, please send email to email@example.com.
Get in focus with the KODAK Depth of Field Calculator!
Do you want deep or shallow focus? Use Kodak's new Depth of Field Calculator app to help you determine the settings you need to get the focus you want.
For example, if you are using 35 mm film, and the subject is at 10 feet, your focal length is 50 mm, and your F-stop is 8, this app will calculate your near limit, far limit, hyperfocal distance and circle of confusion. Simply enter the values you know in the KODAK Depth of Field Calculator app and instantly have the answers you need to capture the image you envision. It's easy to use and takes the guesswork out of the equation!
The KODAK Depth of Field Calculator app is designed to be used with any film format, including Super 8, 16, 35 and 65 mm. F-stops range from F1.4 - F22, with 1/3 stops included.
This app also includes the KODAK Contact tool. Whether you need a quick question answered or help with your current or future production, tap the Contact Now button, and summon a Kodak representative online. Or you can browse the Kodak directory of worldwide offices. We are here to help you!
With Kodak Cinema Tools and Kodak film, you can focus on the more important details of your work without compromise!
KODAK Film Calculator and Glossary
Capture your scenes without a glitch!
KODAK's Film Calculator eliminates the need for ongoing arithmetic, and the Glossary of filmmaking terms helps you clearly communicate your next setup.
If you are shooting 16 mm film at 24 fps with 58 feet of film left, how much running time do you have? No need to scratch your head, or try to figure out which crew member can do the correct computation. With just a few simple touches, KODAK's Film Calculator provides the answer!
Use this KODAK Cinema tool to determine the run time for any length of film in any format, including Super 8, 16, 35 and 65 mm. Film length can be entered in feet or meters. It's easy, accurate and at your fingertips whether you're on set or on location.
This app also includes KODAK's Film/Video Glossary, giving you instant access to the language of filmmaking. Vectorscope, kinescope, cinemascope - find out what they all mean. This handy tool helps any filmmaker become fluent enough to survive the production and post production process.
With KODAK apps and KODAK film, focus on the more important details of your project without compromise!
By downloading this app, you agree to the End User Licensing Agreement. To view the agreement, visit www.kodak.com/go/cinematools .
Create shots with many available settings from title and camera angle to focallength. Draw the scene on your device or simply assign a photo from your gallery.
With the shotlist feature you are able to manage your shoot by applying your shots to timeframes during the day. The listentries will indicate whether you are on time or need to hurry up.
Delete shots from one timeframe or move them to another at any time.
An extra layout for landscape mode makes it possible to see two lists at the same time for more efficient work.
*** KineMaster has been featured by Google Play in more than 150 countries!! ***
Are you looking for a professional-grade video editing app for your Android device? Look no further than KineMaster, the most advanced video editing app available today. KineMaster is the first and only professional video editor available for Android devices that is truly on par with any PC video editing software in terms of functions. The best part is, everything you need is in the palm of your hand! There’s absolutely no need to connect your phone to any external devices or servers for editing any longer.
KineMaster features a multitrack video timeline that gives you the ability to drag and drop content as you wish. Import multimedia files from your phone or record on the spot and take advantage of KineMaster’s ample editing tools and transition effects to edit each clip. Cut, slice and splice your videos to create the perfect combination of clips, and use any of KineMaster’s diverse themes, animations and visual and audio effects to add some extra dimension to your project. Once your project is complete, you have the option of saving in various resolutions, up to 1080p, as well as sharing your video with your friends and family on various social media sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Google+ and more.
With KineMaster, you can create your masterpiece in your hand.
* Frame to frame trimming, splicing and slicing
* Instant preview anytime
* Hue, brightness and saturation controls
* Speed control for video files
* Fade in/fade out sound
* Handwriting and stickers
* Transition effects (i.e. 3D transition, fade-in/out, PiP)
* Video rotation
* Diverse themes, animations and visual and audio effects
* Share on YouTube, Facebook, Google+ and more
- Additional Information
* Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) and above.
* Video formats: .mp4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .3gp (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), .mov (H.264 + AAC LC, only on devices where MOV video format is played in a native gallery)
* Audio formats: .mp3, .m4a, .aac
* Image formats: .jpg, .png
* Real-time video and audio recording
* Once your KineMaster video is done exporting, it will automatically be saved in the export folder(/KineMaster/Export) on your device.
Please visit KineMaster’s YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/kinemasterapp) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/KineMaster.US) page for useful tips and information on how to make videos using KineMaster’s various editing features and themes.
For more details, questions and enhancement requests, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your feedback is welcomed and highly appreciated!
- Sensor capture rate
- Project time base
- Sensitivity (ISO)
- REDCODE (compression)
- Shutter angle
- Color temperature
- Fan Mode
The REDLINK app also lets you fine-tune all color and Look settings, including:
- Color and gamma space
- RGB and Luma curves
Look presets can also be created and applied from your Android device.
With the REDLINK app, you can wirelessly start/stop record and mark frames during recording. After recording clips, toggle to playback mode to cue up and play recorded clips on your monitor.
For more information about RED cameras and the REDLINK app, check us out at red.com.
- Compatible with Android 4.0 or greater
- Optimized for Tablets (7" or greater)
- The REDLINK app is compatible with any EPIC or SCARLET camera running firmware v5.2.9 or later.
- In order to communicate with the REDLINK app, the camera must be connected to a wireless network via the REDLINK Bridge or via the Gig-E connectors on the back of the camera.
- Add music to video, control video and music volume
- Trim your video
- delete selected part of video
- Split your videos into two clips
- Merge multiple videos into one file, and you can add music!
- Convert video to MP3 audio
- Share your clips to Youtube, Facebook,etc
- Rename and delete your clips
#VivaVideo V4 Key Features
+ Creative Video Camera Lenses
- Support multi capture options: Basic/Selfie/FX/Funny/Music Video/Collage
- Exclusive selfie camera with seven fascinating lenses
- Use nine funny lenses to play your “prank skills”
- Capture videos especially for Instagram & Vine
+ HOT Photo Movie Maker
- The easiest way to turn your photos into movie masterpiece and create video slideshow in several clicks!
+ Unique Video Collage (PIP) Maker
- Merge clips into one story with many awesome & fancy collage templates
+ Powerful Video Editor
- Easy-to-use professional editing tools
- Trim and merge video clips in storyboard editing
- Enhance your videos with various texts, FX, stickers, music, filters, transitions and live dubbing.
- All editing operations can be instant previewed in WYSIWYG way
+ All FREE Materials to Download
- 200+ special effects including Animated Stickers/Themes/Filters/FX/Texts/Transitions
+ Export and Share
- Export your videos to the gallery at any time
- Share your works to Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Line, email and etc
If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
Your feedback is welcomed and highly appreciated. Or you can
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
TAG #Vivavideo for a chance to get featured in SNS & have fun with all of us!
*** WE NEED YOUR HELP ***
VivaVideo is loved by users from many countries but now we can support only a few languages.
If you are willing to support us by translating the localization of strings into your own native languages, please contact us with more details by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks in advance!
For good chroma keying, green/blue screens must be extremely even, or fine edge detail like hair and transparency starts to become blotchy, which is the hallmark of bad green screen.
Invented by Per Holmes, creator of the Hollywood Camera Work training, Green Screener is a new kind of tool for lighting a green screen that breaks your green screen up into bands, so you can easily see how to light it.
Whether you're working on a $100M blockbuster or shooting green screen in your basement, Green Screener will raise the quality of your green screen to a new standard.