-Time from two sources: Device clock, Internet server clock
-Time in any timezone world wide
-View two different times from different sources/timezones
-Information about device clock accuracy
-View sunlight map for at-a-glance info about time of day world wide
-Widget to show UTC time on the home screen
More features (Including more advanced widget) coming soon! See below!
If you have any errors or find the app not working on your device, kindly email the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving feedback, and we will make every effort to resolve your issue. Thanks!
The clock shrinks when a card appears so that it's never hidden by your notifications.
Source code: https://github.com/cartland/watchface-utc
The watch face ONLY appears Android Wear devices.
In the "Time" section, users can get instant access to the time and date for any time zone, including UTC/GMT/Zulu time.
In the "Recent" section, users can quickly access their 3 most recently used time zones.
In the "Converter" section, users can instantly convert any past, current, or future time/date between any two time zones, including UTC/GMT/Zulu.
The users also now have access to 2 brand new widgets!
The "Current Time" widget allows the user to quickly view their current time zone, as well as UTC/GMT/Zulu time.
The "Saved Conversions" widget allows the user to quickly access all of their saved time zone conversions.
Simple UI can help you easy to use it:Press "Add",many area are showed,than enter which you want in "search" can help you find it easily;
Press which you want,the time of the area will be add to main page,then you can quickly and easy to see the time Later;
Keep press the timezone 2--3 seconds in main page,you can "Move up","Move down" or "Delete" the timezone,and the most exciting is that you can view the area on map;
You can change the fonts type in Settings.
"About" is some information about us,and if you like,rate it and download our other app to support us.
Pro Clock Widget is a useful, hassle free, clock widget which besides showing the local time on a classic analog view, gives you the date, the local temperature, plus the current day on lunar calendar, and the present zodiac position of the moon.
And what’s more it will give a nice view to the screen of your device!
Features and functions:
1- The Clock: shows the local time on a two-hand analog clock; DST can be set.
A- The Digital Calendar (see fig.): in a frame locate lower part of the clock disc, you can choose for it to show either day of the week, or the date according to Gregorian, solar Hijri, or lunar Hirjri calendars.
B- The Ring Calendar: one the outer ring of the clock disc (see fig.), a hand shows which day of the month we are (based on Gregorian or Persian calendars).
3- The Moon Window (see fig.): shows which day of current lunar month we are, and shows the present moon phase.
4- Zodiac Moon Indicator (see fig.): gives you the present zodiac position of the moon.
5- Present Local Temperature (see fig.): to show this feature your device must be connected to the internet, otherwise it will not show.
6- Times of fajr (dawn), noon, and maghrib (twilight): of these times the one which is the first forthcoming at the moment will be shown in lower half of the clock disc (see fig.).
Sehri and Iftar times are also available for the month of Ramadhan.
A list of E-codes (food additives) with their respective descriptions is also provided and they are classified into 3 categories: Halaal, Haraam and Doubtful.
- Full moon and new moon, first quarter, last quarter will be announced in the widget.
- The calendar opens the widget when touching. (The number under each date is the age of the moon of 12:00 a.m. on the day.)
- When you tap a date on the calendar, large moon image is displayed in a pop-up.
- Notify full moon and new moon, first quarter, last quarter in the status bar. (Notify in a timing of the update of the widget.) * Requires installation of the widget on home screen.
★ There is also a paid version that can change the color of the moon. (No advertising)
《 How to resize widget (Android 4.0 over) 》
Please set to [ Show(Center) ] or [ Hide ] in settings of [ Display age of the moon ].
Long press of widget ⇒ Release ⇒ To change the size by dragging the dot when four dot and frame of light blue appears.
* Please do not install to SD card, even if available in Android settings.
* About storage access permissions
This permissions is needed in order to save the backup to the storage.
The app accesses only "SimpleMoonPhaseWidget" folder when you backup.
The app don't access other than this folder.
* This app does not change the wallpaper. Please prepare wallpaper by yourself.
Wallpaper using for screenshot is here.↓
Photo by "Starry sky" via ruanyuanyuan123456789
* This app is not provided the image to completely reproduce the libration of the moon.
The position of the pattern of the moon phase, such as craters, shifts from a fact a little periodically.
What is Libration:
'In astronomy, libration is an oscillating motion of orbiting bodies relative to each other, notably including the motion of the Moon relative to Earth, or of Trojan asteroids relative to planets.'
Libration (May 13, 2013, 19:45 UTC). In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libration
Note: I have not taken into account all the different daylight savings adjustments throughout the year - this feature is coming soon. I have also not yet fully tested all time-zone calculations. Let me know if you have any issues. Enjoy.
Transform your phone into envy-making item with Analog Clock Widget and Live Wallpaper Collection!
• Analog Clock Live Wallpaper and Analog Clock Widget Collection with animated second hand.
• 2 fully animated clock faces (gears, coils and second hand)
• 54 clock faces with animated second hand
• Live preview that enables you to see how the widget will fit on your home-screen.
• Full HD compliance
• Tablet optimized
• Resizable widget layout
• Lock Screen Widget mode
• 2 basic widget sizes: 2x2 and 3x3
• Integrated alarm clock
We have tested Clock Widgets on number of different devices. However if you are experiencing performance issues you can disable second hand animation from within the Widget configuration screen.
Prayer (Salat) is a duty of every Muslim to perform 5 times in a day. And, also to perform the prayer on time. So, to facilitate a Muslim to pray on time, he need a prayer time with alarm reminder before the next prayer time starts. So, here you have free android app Universal Prayer time and Qibla Direction.
While traveling to different countries and locations, a Muslim also has to find the accurate direction of Qibla (Makkah). Because its compulsory to pray facing to Qibla (Kaaba). In our Universal Prayer time & Qibla Direction Android App we have given the digital compass to auto locate the direction of Qibla when you choose a city from the list. There are hundreds of thousands cities in more than 250 Countries of the world given in the list of this app. Get prayer timings for your local city, along with Qibla direction. Thousands of cities around the globe are currently supported.
Fajer (morning Prayer)
Zuhur (Noon Prayer)
Aser (After Noon Prayer)
Maghrib, (Sun Set Prayer)
Isha, (Early Night Prayer)
Shafii, Hanafi, Malaki and Hanbali.
Prayer time Methods;
Muslim World League (MWL)
Islamic Society of North America, USA. (ISNA)
Egyption General Authority of Survey, Egypt. (Egypt)
Umm al-Qura University, Makkah, Saudi Arabia. (Makkah)
University of Islamic Sciences, Karachi, Pakistan. (karachi)
Institute of Geophysics, University of Tehran, Iran (Tehran)
The users searching with the words from the below list are the users actually looking for prayer time and Qibla Direction; Prayer time, Qiblah Direction, Kaaba, Makkah, Salat, Namaz time, Auqat salah, Adhan time, Azan Time, Qibla finder, islamic finder, Mecca etc.
* Daily prayer times for your local city.
* Qibla (Kaaba) direction with digital compass.
* Easy and User friendly User Interface.
* Azan Feature at prayer time start for 5 prayers.
* Option to mute/un-mute azan sound for specific prayer time.
* Highly customizable settings .
- Zodiac Chart for horoscopetypes: Radix, Transite, Solar arc Progression and Solar horoscopes
- all planets including Chiron and other small planets
- aspect table including mirror points.
- time periode transites
- lunar calendar
- Astrological clock
- Synchronize the horoscope data to a web server to exchange the data with other smartphones, tablets, or the PC program Aquarius V3
1. In Magic the time is computed in a different way compared to the usual. We take the Sunrise and Sunset precise time (in your location) and so we know how long the day and the night are. We split the day in 12 parts and so the night. As a result one hour is never 60 minutes, and usually there aren’t two days with the same hour length. This system also allows us to use the current time as a reference, with or without the daylight saving because the counting will be always the same. Just pay attention on the days they switch on or off the daylight saving because if your phone is set to change automatically then in those 2 days the computation will not be correct.
2. The first hour of each day belongs to the Master of Day, so: Sun on Sunday, Moon on Monday, Mars on Tuesday, Mercury on Wednesday, Jupiter on Thursday and Saturn on Saturday. So we start “counting” from there and we proceed cycling as per the traditional teaching.
3. In Magic the new day starts at Sunrise, so if it was Friday during the day, after Midnight… it will still be Friday, because Saturday will begin only when the new Sun rises.
4. The Clock screen shows you the current live data taking into account your precise location to correctly compute the planetary hours.
5. The full day screen shows you the 24 hours of the present day (remember: a new day starts only at the next Sunrise!)
We are Magic practitioners ourselves, so this app has been made for ourselves first, then we decided to spread it, so you might want more features: to suggest new features please use the “Ideas and Feedback” menu on our website WWW.DFTGAMES.COM.
If your location is missing, find a place in the same time zone & change the clock title:
(1) Find another city/location in the same time zone, and add it.
(2) Click on the new city and select "Edit Clock".
(3) Rename the clock title & description and click on "OK".
* Customizable widget background.
* Multiple clocks support.
* Quick search for locations.
* Displaying 12H or 24H clock format.
* Optional display of date
However most of these space events are happening inadvertently to the general public.
Start visualizing, exploring and discovering what is happening in space, right now!
Kosmo Studio © 2015