App is dedicated to university students who use AiS2.
Main app's functions
- registering for exams
- overview of assessments
App has been brought out to work for the following schools:
- Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice
- University of Economics in Bratislava
- Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica
- Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra
- University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava
- Catholic University in Ružomberok, Theological Faculty
- J. Selye University in Komárno
- Alexander Dubček University of Trenčín in Trenčín
- University of Central Europe in Skalica
- Comenius University in Bratislava
- University of Veterinary Medicine and Pharmacy in Košice
- Danubius University in Sládkovičovo
- Academy of Fine Arts and Design in Bratislava
- Academy of Performing Arts in Bratislava
- College of International Business ISM Slovakia in Prešov
- Academy of Arts in Banská Bystrica
For the first time you need to pick your university and enter your login and password you use in AiS2 to sign-in. Notice: Do not enter your login and password to third-party apps - i.e. apps not published by the "AIS2 development team - CAI PF UPJŠ, Košice, SK".
- Signing in to the app is no longer sustained permanently, it expires in 100 days after the last communication with the server. You can not be signed in under the same user permanently on two or more devices simultaneously.
- Students of University of Veterinary Medicine and Pharmacy in Košice and University of Central Europe in Skalica who use devices with OS Android of version 4.3 and lower may have problems in secure communication due to missing root certificate CA Disig R2 in their device. Required certificate can be installed to a device by visiting web page https://www.disig.eu/index.php?id=certifikatycadisig&L=1 and downloading certificate CA Disig Root R2. Installation of certificate requires to enter an arbitrary name and select VPN and apps for "Credential use".