* Display last feeding session (start- and stoptime and from which breast OR from bottle + amount).
* Displays time since last feeding, with the ability to count the time from the start or end of the last feeding
* History of all feeding sessions possible to export via mail and then import in for example Excel.
* Possibility to adjust start- and stoptime before saving
* Dark background for better readability at night
* Keep track of Vitamine D supplementation with a checkbox and time
* Reminder to stop a feeding session if you forget
* Possibility to turn breast-buttons upside down to the mothers point-of-view for better usability
* Export history via mail
Press the breast-button that corresponds to the breast you're feeding from and the time is registered. In the same way, when you stop feeding, press one of the breast-buttons and the end time of the feeding is registered. Then you will get a choice to save the feeding session or not. You can also adjust the start- or stop time by clicking the start- or stop text. It can not get any simpler than that!
If you like the app and has suggestions of improvements or found errors, please send me an e-mail to email@example.com.
Keywords: Breast feeding, nursing, Baby Feeder, iBaby, ibaby, baby esp, baby tracker log timer
Feeding, wrapping diapers, sleeping, medical care, etc. ..
In our hectic world it is not always easy to keep an overview.
Baby Log will help you here.
By simply logging the most important activities you will get a clear history and statistics.
- timer, history, statistics and a graphical overview
- Logging: breastfeeding left / right (or pumping), feeding bottle / solid food, sleep, diapers, medicine
- easy creation of new entries (of course manual additions possible)
- editing and deleting entries
- optional comments for each entry possible
- statistics for each logged activity as well as any time period possible
- Homescreen widgets (4x1, 3x1, 2x1) for quick logging (also supported on lockscreen with Android 4.2 and higher)
- Online synchronization of all entries between multiple devices
- Import / Export data in CSV format
- light and dark color theme
- in app help
- a lot of options concerning usability and data to display
Do you have questions, troubles or suggestions please leave us a comment on our website:
We take personal data privacy VERY serious and no data is accessed until it is really needed for a feature.
Data exchange takes place ONLY in the purpose of the synchronization feature.
For transfer an encrypted transport protocol is used and NO personal related data (like an email address) are ever sent.
Under NO circumstances will the data be sold or passed on to third parties for any other reason!
Explanation of used Permissions:
- vibration feature when starting / stopping the timer
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
read the contents of your USB storage
- CSV data file export / import
add or remove accounts
create accounts and set passwords
find accounts on the device
toggle sync on and off
- scheduled data synchronisation using the android account manager (optimizing the battery consumption)
full network access
- send / receive synchronisation data
Tags: baby log protocol breastfeeding breast feeding diaper sleep timer stopper
- Timing of breastfeeding session, suporting simultaneous pumping and supplementing
- Dirty and wet diaper tracking
- Support for multiple babies
- Tracks positional breastfeeding (cradle, football and lying down)
- Automatic report generation on variable number of hours
- Automatic calculation of the time between feedings, as well as the average, minimum and maximum intervals in the reporting function
- Sending via email of the raw data as well as the generated report
Follow us on Facebook, or send comments, suggestions and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can have records for as many babies as you want.
Our app is one of the best rated apps by careful parents like you.
Baby Lara recommends it warmly.
The only app of this kind which allows you to hide the multi-babies interface if you want!
- Multiple babies support
- Auto sync multiple devices
- Follow bottle and breast feeding
- Follow diaper changing
- Follow sleep
- Follow medicine/vitamins taking
- Follow bath events
- Follow solid food
- Follow breast pumping
- Growth measuring and percentiles
- Set and follow other events
- Widget for last events
- Configuring the details for your baby (name, date of birth, picture)
- Statistics are available for all this information, helping you follow:
- daily digest
- feed progress (diagram with average value)
- time elapsed since last event for each category
- diapers usage
- breast feeding progress
- breast pumping progress
- Alerts and notifications
- Possibility to edit or delete an event
- Easy navigation between days
- Add notes for any activity
- Customizable action bar
- Possibility to sync the log between two devices
- Backup function
- Very small size. Our app will not eat up much memory
- Very flexible and customizable. It works in landscape, but also in portrait position
- Very easy to use, almost no configurations.
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
If you want to have the app translated in your language, see http://ackuna.com/translate-/baby-care-log.
If you help translating, you will be mentioned in the about section and can request an ad-free version of the app from eVerbum.
To find your problem’s cause, use its interactive Solutions section. If you know the cause, use its Index to go straight to recommended strategies. To learn about areas of interest, scan its Browse section.
• Faster and more reliable than internet searches
• Up-to-date information on 100+ topics
• Covers every stage of breastfeeding, from birth to weaning
• Easy to use
• Ad free
Created by Nancy Mohrbacher, a board-certified lactation consultant and author whose breastfeeding books are used worldwide by parents and professionals.
The Breastfeeding Solutions App carries the Best for Babes® Seal of Approval. A portion of every purchase supports the Best for Babes Foundation in its efforts to help moms & babies Beat the Breastfeeding Booby Traps® -- the barriers to breastfeeding success.
This unique app does not track feedings and diapers (recommended only for the first week or two). This go-everywhere source of current breastfeeding information provides the solutions you need to meet your personal breastfeeding goals.
KellyMom.com: "Need a great breastfeeding app? The Breastfeeding Solutions app by Nancy Mohrbacher, IBCLC, FILCA is it! I installed it as soon as it was available, and have found it to be easy to use, and full of excellent information."
Best for Babes Foundation: "It appears that Nancy Mohrbacher, IBCLC, FILCA has created the WORLD'S BEST BREASTFEEDING APP. If you don't want to waste hours googling answers to your breastfeeding issues, or reading through thousands of threads, this app is for you."
The Boob Group: "Thumbs up! We recommend this app."
Radiolana: “An app written with the new mother in mind—concise and respectful troubleshooting with links to information for further reading. Have seen no app better than this!” --Radiolana
OutsidetheMomBox: “We needed this! Nancy and her team have created a terrific, intuitive, very functional app that won’t frustrate or scare new moms or anyone who works with breastfeeding moms. I’m a postpartum doula and I recommend the app to clients while also using it myself as a double check against what I think is going on. It’s a huge help!”
Ann G.: "This is a breakthrough in breastfeeding help. My shero Nancy Mohrbacher has created an app that rocks!"
Leigh S.: "From a wonderful and trusted source!"
Justine F.: “For tired mothers, it is great to have credible, accessible information at their fingertips.”
- Switch seamlessly between multiple babies
- Add "Authorized Users" such as babysitters, grandparents, spouse, etc. and you will be all be able to add and share in real time. No need to text the babysitter to see how your little one is doing - simply open the app and keep track of the diaper changes, feedings and naps!
- In the Cloud! Login with your email/password and pick up right where you left off. Email data to your pediatrician or export them for printing for your own records. Sync with the cloud is as simple as one click!
- Articles provided by WebMD*! Keep track of current events related to your baby's health and search through the library of thousands of articles and tips.
All methods of Feedings
- Regardless of your chosen feeding methods, Baby Tracker + provides you with a beautiful and simple way to track them. Bottle Feeding, Breast Feeding (Keep Track of the time spent on each breast), Formula from a jar, and rice cereal - no matter what stage your baby is in, we provide you with a way to track your baby's progress.
Baby Tracker + is free to use (for a limited time) and provides a beautiful, rich interface for your viewing pleasure! Please rate us 5 stars!
* Baby Tracker + and HQE Systems, Inc. are in no way affiliated with WebMD
Now moms on the go can access and find places to breastfeed or breastpump their baby anywhere in the United States, Canada, and US International Territories just by downloading the MomsPumpHere app and simply searching our nursing room locations.
This breastfeeding app was started by moms Priya and Kim, both used to breastfeed and pump. Both tired of using public bathrooms and parking in a car to express breast milk for their babies; MomsPumpHere was created with the convenience, health and wellness of mom and baby in mind.
Features of this nursing room finder include uploading and submitting new nursing room locations to MomsPumpHere and adding reviews to MomsPumpHere.com which are then made live in the Nursing Room Locator app. All submitted breastfeeding room (lactation rooms) locations are quickly verified by the Moms Pump Here team to then appear on this lactation room app.
GPS must be enabled.
Other features of Moms Pump Here breast pumping and breastfeeding app:
* Videos with helpful tips and hot topics for nursing mothers and babies!
* Frequently asked questions, answers, and help for nursing moms and new babies (breastfeeding advice)
* Reviews on airport nursing rooms, shopping mall mothers lounges, and lactation rooms everywhere.
* See what other breastfeeding and breast pumping moms are saying about where to breastfeed.
Find us on MomsPumpHere.com, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube to join our diverse Mom Community. #MomsPumpHere
Happy Breastfeeding and Breast Pumping!
<3 Priya and Kim
This is the key to the application, "Breastfeeding," which disables ads and opens the full functionality of the application, including a handy widget on the desktop.
Breastfeeding - an application for the young and modern moms, which allows you to:
- Remember what breast-fed baby the last time;
- Record the time and duration of feedings;
- Keep a record of the child supplementary feeding with a mixture of mixed feeding;
- View summary reports of feeding a child for a day, week, month.
- Keep a record of the child supplementary feeding mixture when mixed feeding;
- Keep a record of racking;
- With a handy widget on the desktop (available in full version), you can get quick access to the application and to keep records of feedings.
Key features of the app:
- Consideration of breastfeeds (left, right) with one touch;
- Consideration of the duration of feeding a child;
- Consideration of bottle-feeding;
- Consider pumping;
- Pause during feedings (long click on the button);
- Displays the status of nursing in the status bar (during feedings can use other applications on Android);
- Consideration of feeding several children and twins;
- Editing added feedings;
- Manual addition of feeds;
- Setting of maximum feeding time;
- Display the date in the format 24 or AM / PM;
- Start screen widgets (4x2, 2x1) for quick access to the application;
- Support milliliters and ounces to specify the amount of liquid in the bottle (set in settings)
- Fullscreen mode or folded;
- Lock screen off during feeding;
- Support for tablets (landscape or portrait)
- Export and import data;
- Automatic adjustment of brightness (at night the screen will not dazzle you.)
With convenient widget on your desktop (available in full version) you can get quick access to the application and start feeding records.
Additional advantages of the full (paid) version of the application:
- Twins/Multiple babies support
- Widget to your desktop (4x2, 2x1)
- No ads
- Data export to csv and import (when changing phones, devices)
Be happy and let your baby grow healthy!
Begin to feed the child, you need to click the button, and we will care about everything else!
We are ready to answer all your questions, as well as constantly working to improve the functional application. Write wishes, we will implement them to the app.
Want to receive the latest news about the application? Subscribe to the news group https://www.facebook.com/WhisperArts
- Calculate the right amount of breastmilk for each serving
- Be familiar with the breastmilk's status
- Understand the breastmilk's validity
- Keep track on your breastmilk stocks
- Deliver information about breastmilk
All babies reach milestones on their own developmental timeline. A multitude of factors influence the rate of each baby’s individual growth such as genetics, form of delivery, gestation at delivery, medical issues, effectiveness of the placenta prior to delivery, and so on. However there is a persistent and understandable demand from first-time mothers for information on what is considered ‘the norm’.
This is particularly so with breastfeeding, as understanding breastmilk intake is more complex than looking at the oz mark on a bottle. This is a topic rife with large-scale confusion, especially as breastfeeding mothers are in the minority and can often find themselves, and their health workers, comparing their baby with formula-fed babies.
Breastfed babies are not the same as formula fed babies. One is fed the milk of its own species; the other is fed the milk of an entirely different species, so it is unsurprising that stark differences can be observed. What follows is a timeline detailing the journey of the average breastfed baby.
I hope it will prove to be a useful and reassuring tool for new mothers.
Breastfeeding has many advantages for the health of mother and child. The WHO and Swiss paediatricians recommend to exclusively breastfeed for six months if possible.
Breastfeeding should be possible anywhere and at all times. Occasionally, it is useful to know a place where you can breastfeed in a quiet place. Public breastfeeding places are ideal for that.
Using mamamap-App you will rapidly and easily find a place for breastfeeding
Quite simply find breastfeeding places on the map, retrieve details for each place, enter new breastfeeding locations.
With activated GPS the closest breastfeeding locations will appear.
Details concerning each location (e.g. opening hours, accessible with child's pushchair, smoke-free). Search for locations. Calculation of distance to closest breastfeeding place. Listing of breastfeeding places.
Listing of closest breastfeeding places.
Entering new breastfeeding places.
* A timer that will calculate the total feeding session time and separate times for right and left breast
* Supports feeding with baby formula
* All feeding sessions in a table view layout
* Statistics from all breastfeeding sessions, last 24 hours, last 7 days and all time
The Breast Start App has “2 clicks” to a solution and aims to help you anytime, anywhere.
The Breast Start App is designed to be breastfeeding parent friendly, with links to web pages that have been approved by an NHS breastfeeding specialist.
Can't remember which side you fed on last? This app will tell you which breast is next.
Your previous feeds are logged and presented in simple and practical charts to help in establishing your baby's routine.
- Indicator of which breast is next
- Timer for each breastfeed
- Pause button
- Manual entry option
- Full history of each breastfeed
- Daily history (total and each breast)
- Plenty of stats and charts to monitor progress
- Utilizes Material Design philosophy for an intuitive and attractive user interface
Keeping track of your breastfeeds is now even easier with new notifications. While breastfeeding, pressing the 'home' button will place a notification in the status bar that allows you to see what the current breastfeed time is while outside of the Which Breast app.
See how long ago the last breastfeed was at a glance. On the home screen, you'll see descriptions like "12 mins ago", "2 hours ago" etc
The 'next breast' can be set to switch only if a certain amount of breastfeeding minutes was achieved on the previous breastfeed. This is ideal for newborns when you want to start on the same breast that you finished on, if it was only a 5 minute feed, for example.
Special thanks to my wife who provided invaluable direction and insight for the design and functionality of this app.
This is a free ad-supported version. An ad-free version is available for the price of just a few diapers!
I made this app for my wife who had trouble remembering which breast she last used to nurse our baby. She is very happy with it, I hope it will make you happy too!
This app can be used to keep a log of your breastfeedings / nursings. You can log the following:
- Date/time the feeding took place
- Which breast (left and/or right) was used
- Which position was used
- Optional notes
This app is not intended as a replacement of common sense and good memory. ;-)
The use of this app is at your own risk.