Feeding, wrapping diapers, sleeping, medical care, etc. ..
In our hectic world it is not always easy to keep an overview.
Baby Log will help you here.
By simply logging the most important activities you will get a clear history and statistics.
- timer, history, statistics and a graphical overview
- Logging: breastfeeding left / right (or pumping), feeding bottle / solid food, sleep, diapers, medicine
- easy creation of new entries (of course manual additions possible)
- editing and deleting entries
- optional comments for each entry possible
- statistics for each logged activity as well as any time period possible
- Homescreen widgets (4x1, 3x1, 2x1) for quick logging (also supported on lockscreen with Android 4.2 and higher)
- Online synchronization of all entries between multiple devices
- Import / Export data in CSV format
- light and dark color theme
- in app help
- a lot of options concerning usability and data to display
Do you have questions, troubles or suggestions please leave us a comment on our website:
We take personal data privacy VERY serious and no data is accessed until it is really needed for a feature.
Data exchange takes place ONLY in the purpose of the synchronization feature.
For transfer an encrypted transport protocol is used and NO personal related data (like an email address) are ever sent.
Under NO circumstances will the data be sold or passed on to third parties for any other reason!
Explanation of used Permissions:
- vibration feature when starting / stopping the timer
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
read the contents of your USB storage
- CSV data file export / import
add or remove accounts
create accounts and set passwords
find accounts on the device
toggle sync on and off
- scheduled data synchronisation using the android account manager (optimizing the battery consumption)
full network access
- send / receive synchronisation data
Tags: baby log protocol breastfeeding breast feeding diaper sleep timer stopper
* Display last feeding session (start- and stoptime and from which breast OR from bottle + amount).
* Displays time since last feeding, with the ability to count the time from the start or end of the last feeding
* History of all feeding sessions possible to export via mail and then import in for example Excel.
* Possibility to adjust start- and stoptime before saving
* Dark background for better readability at night
* Keep track of Vitamine D supplementation with a checkbox and time
* Reminder to stop a feeding session if you forget
* Possibility to turn breast-buttons upside down to the mothers point-of-view for better usability
* Export history via mail
Press the breast-button that corresponds to the breast you're feeding from and the time is registered. In the same way, when you stop feeding, press one of the breast-buttons and the end time of the feeding is registered. Then you will get a choice to save the feeding session or not. You can also adjust the start- or stop time by clicking the start- or stop text. It can not get any simpler than that!
If you like the app and has suggestions of improvements or found errors, please send me an e-mail to email@example.com.
Keywords: Breast feeding, nursing, Baby Feeder, iBaby, ibaby, baby esp, baby tracker log timer
- Timing of breastfeeding session, suporting simultaneous pumping and supplementing
- Dirty and wet diaper tracking
- Support for multiple babies
- Tracks positional breastfeeding (cradle, football and lying down)
- Automatic report generation on variable number of hours
- Automatic calculation of the time between feedings, as well as the average, minimum and maximum intervals in the reporting function
- Sending via email of the raw data as well as the generated report
Follow us on Facebook, or send comments, suggestions and bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find your problem’s cause, use its interactive Solutions section. If you know the cause, use its Index to go straight to recommended strategies. To learn about areas of interest, scan its Browse section.
• Faster and more reliable than internet searches
• Up-to-date information on 100+ topics
• Covers every stage of breastfeeding, from birth to weaning
• Easy to use
• Ad free
Created by Nancy Mohrbacher, a board-certified lactation consultant and author whose breastfeeding books are used worldwide by parents and professionals.
The Breastfeeding Solutions App carries the Best for Babes® Seal of Approval. A portion of every purchase supports the Best for Babes Foundation in its efforts to help moms & babies Beat the Breastfeeding Booby Traps® -- the barriers to breastfeeding success.
This unique app does not track feedings and diapers (recommended only for the first week or two). This go-everywhere source of current breastfeeding information provides the solutions you need to meet your personal breastfeeding goals.
KellyMom.com: "Need a great breastfeeding app? The Breastfeeding Solutions app by Nancy Mohrbacher, IBCLC, FILCA is it! I installed it as soon as it was available, and have found it to be easy to use, and full of excellent information."
Best for Babes Foundation: "It appears that Nancy Mohrbacher, IBCLC, FILCA has created the WORLD'S BEST BREASTFEEDING APP. If you don't want to waste hours googling answers to your breastfeeding issues, or reading through thousands of threads, this app is for you."
The Boob Group: "Thumbs up! We recommend this app."
Radiolana: “An app written with the new mother in mind—concise and respectful troubleshooting with links to information for further reading. Have seen no app better than this!” --Radiolana
OutsidetheMomBox: “We needed this! Nancy and her team have created a terrific, intuitive, very functional app that won’t frustrate or scare new moms or anyone who works with breastfeeding moms. I’m a postpartum doula and I recommend the app to clients while also using it myself as a double check against what I think is going on. It’s a huge help!”
Ann G.: "This is a breakthrough in breastfeeding help. My shero Nancy Mohrbacher has created an app that rocks!"
Leigh S.: "From a wonderful and trusted source!"
Justine F.: “For tired mothers, it is great to have credible, accessible information at their fingertips.”
But seriously, download latchME for top-quality breastfeeding support. lt's the only breastfeeding app developed by doctors and lactation consultants to help you and your little one succeed.
How does it work? Smart, nursing mothers and pros share great breastfeeding resources every day. latchME collects these and connects you to them instantly! It's like a breastfeeding tracker app that tracks helpful people, great advice, and nearby resources, instead of feeds or diapers. And resources are what you really need to reach 6 to 12 months!
latchME is the ONLY free newborn app where you can:
* Ask mothers and professionals anything and get instant advice!
* Improve your baby's latch with cool videos and easy-to-use instructions!
* Easily connect with professionals and support groups nearby!
* Find convenient, clean places to feed or pump while out!
* Shop at businesses that support breastfeeding!
* See what other breastfeeding mothers think!
* Add new resources in your community!
Like ice buckets, every time you use latchME to share something, more mothers are connected to quality support and breastfeed longer. Then they help others, who help others, etc. It's a pay-it-forward-amazing-karma-chain-reaction that helps women allover the world breastfeed easier!
How do we know latchME works? First, mothers tell us so! Second, our listings are curated by breastfeeding experts based on the latest research into what breastfeeding mothers need to succeed. Third, latchME empowers us all to change local culture by promoting professionals and businesses that truly support breastfeeding. Any app designed to change culture to help women and babies is bound to be helpful.
No more waiting for support. Download latchME and succeed at breastfeeding today!
latchME: mother driven, doctor approved
You can have records for as many babies as you want.
Our app is one of the best rated apps by careful parents like you.
Baby Lara recommends it warmly.
The only app of this kind which allows you to hide the multi-babies interface if you want!
- Multiple babies support
- Auto sync multiple devices
- Follow bottle and breast feeding
- Follow diaper changing
- Follow sleep
- Follow medicine/vitamins taking
- Follow bath events
- Follow solid food
- Follow breast pumping
- Growth measuring and percentiles
- Set and follow other events
- Widget for last events
- Configuring the details for your baby (name, date of birth, picture)
- Statistics are available for all this information, helping you follow:
- daily digest
- feed progress (diagram with average value)
- time elapsed since last event for each category
- diapers usage
- breast feeding progress
- breast pumping progress
- Alerts and notifications
- Possibility to edit or delete an event
- Easy navigation between days
- Add notes for any activity
- Customizable action bar
- Possibility to sync the log between two devices
- Backup function
- Very small size. Our app will not eat up much memory
- Very flexible and customizable. It works in landscape, but also in portrait position
- Very easy to use, almost no configurations.
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
If you want to have the app translated in your language, see http://ackuna.com/translate-/baby-care-log.
If you help translating, you will be mentioned in the about section and can request an ad-free version of the app from eVerbum.
The timers page shows a picture of your baby as it times nursing, bottle feeding, pumping, or sleeping. Track diapers by pressing the diaper pin buttons. While timing breastfeeding, it shows both the total time and the time on the current side. All timers can be paused.
The data page shows a list of all feedings, pumping sessions, diapers, and sleep sessions you have recorded. All entries can be easily edited to fix errors or add additional information.
The summary page provides helpful information about the last 24 hours.
To import data from Baby Feeding Timer into Baby Feeding Timer Pro, backup data in the Baby Feeding Timer by choosing the "Backup data" menu option on either the Data or Summary tabs. Import data to Baby Feeding Timer Pro by choosing the "Import data" menu option on either the Data or Summary tabs.
To email data, choose the "Email data" menu option on either the Data or Summary Tabs. This operation requires an SD card.
With its roots stretching back to the 70’s, breast augmentation / body reshaping with Hypnosis has dramatically taken off. Breast Enlargement under Hypnosis is now becoming commonplace for people who can’t afford the high prices, or wish to face the risks involved in surgery. It may sound odd, but once you understand how the mind works, and how easy it is to reprogram the cells with hypnosis, you will find that you actually have a lot of control in the area of making changes in your body. In as little as twelve / sixteen weeks you can have the desired shape and size just by using the power of your own mind. - (Subliminal Breast Enlargement Recordings also available on the Android Market)
SIMPLY HYPNOTIC are a series of Hypnosis sessions - Complete Profession Recordings designed to help YOU reach your desired goal simply by pressing PLAY - (Subliminal Recordings also available on the Android Market)
A licensed Clinical Hypnotherapist and Master Practitioner in Neural Linguistic Programming I can help you to become your desired shape and size, but as any Hypnotherapist will tell you, hypnosis is all about 'Intent' and the more you desire a successful outcome, the higher success you'll receive, so be sure to listen to to this hypnotic recording as often as possible.
This Hypnotic recording is a 'complete' Breast Enlargement therapy session designed to help you attain your goal and should NOT be listened to whilst driving or operating machinery.
'The question isn't will it work, but how much better you will feel afterwards.'
★ Number 1 Paid Medical mobile app in over 20 countries worldwide, including US, UK, Canada, Australia and India ★
★ Featured on the Google Play home page under "Apps for New Parents" and "Welbeing Apps" ★
Feed Baby is also available for the iPhone on the Apple app store. Just search for "Feed Baby Tracker" in iTunes.
Each device that syncs will need to have Feed Baby Pro purchased and installed. Feed Baby Pro only needs to be purchased ONCE PER GOOGLE ACCOUNT. Once you purchase Feed Baby Pro then you can install/re-install it on all of your devices as long as those devices all use the same Google Play account (this is the same way that all paid apps work in the Google Play store).
Track and Monitor ALL aspects of your babys breastfeeding, growth and development. Record Bottle and Breast feedings, Daipers, Sleep, Pumpings, Growth Charts and Journals.
- Easily record breast/bottle/SOLID feeds with a single touch.
- Easily record daiper changes (pees/poos) with a single touch.
- Device-to-Device Synchronization between any number of devices
- Easily record and chart your babys Growths (weight, height and head circumference)
- Easily record your Babys Sleeping Sessions with a single touch
- Easily record your Pumping Sessions
- Easily "Continue" the last recorded feed (not available in "Lite")
- Easily "Pause" the current feed (not available in "Lite")
- Easily add Medicines and create Medication Records to record all of your babys medicine intake
- Easily record Baths, Diary entries, Activities, etc....
- Record 2 Babies (only available when Feed Baby Pro is installed)
- Supports Twins!
- Daily Summary screen that shows ALL activities for each day
- Timelines shows you all of your activities across multiple days so that you can have a better understanding of your babys activity patterns
- WIDGETS to help you access key features from the home screen
- You can now use your Android Wear smartwatch to perform various actions in Feed Baby with just a touch of your wrist. You will also be able to use your Android Wear smartwatch see quick updates of your babys latest Feeds, Diaper changes, Sleeps and Pumpings.
- Feed Baby automatically saves and restores your data in case the database gets corrupted
- Easily add notes for Feeds, Diapers and Sleeps
- Charts and graphs give you a clear visualization of feeding patterns (not available in "Lite")
- Customizable Theme/Skins! Choose your preferred color scheme for Feed Baby from one of "Dark Knight", "Baby Blue" or "Vintage Pink". And more Themes are coming! (not available in "Lite")
- Export your entire Feeding History as a CSV file and automatically send it to any email address. You can then print it out for further analysis by yourself or your doctor (not available in "Lite").
- Full screen clock is displayed during feeds so you can check at a glance the amount of time that has elapsed during a feed
- All history is kept and fully browsable
- Individual feeds are grouped automatically into "Feeding Sessions" for better visualization
- Fully customizable notifications means that you never miss a feed or have a feed go for too long (not available in "Lite")
- Each feed is fully editable so that you can retrospectively alter the start/end times and bottle quantities
- Supports both oz and ml for bottle quantities. Simply specify your preference in the Settings
- Fully supported with regular updates. 'Feed Baby' is a fully supported product. And we provide email support for any questions you have or issues you may encounter.
Podrás acceder a la aplicación como padre, profesional o integrante de un grupo de apoyo. En ella encontrarás información sobre lactancia materna de manera rápida e intuitiva:
- Recomendaciones generales adaptadas a la etapa del lactante.
- Técnica de lactancia.
- Hábitos recomendables durante el período de lactancia.
- Problemas más frecuentes que se pueden presentar.
- Falsos mitos.
Los padres podrán crear un sencillo perfil para su bebé en el que se podrán almacenar datos diarios de mucha utilidad que se podrán consultar a posteriori en la sección de "estadísticas" en formato de gráfica.
Incluye servicio de notificaciones para mantener actualizado al usuario (padres, profesionales o grupos de apoyo) con las últimas novedades en el campo de la lactancia materna. En función de su perfil recibirá solo las noticias y notificaciones que sean de su interés.
With the Baby Sidekick baby log you can track important events such as sleep, feedings, nursing, height, weight and more. Baby Sidekick also features reports and graphs to help you make sense of your babies progress and behavior.
Baby Sidekick allows you to synchronize these events across caregivers in real time making it easy to stay informed about whats happening with your child. This information is backed up in the cloud so that if you lose your phone, you don't lose your data.
* Log nursing, bottle, pumping, and solid feeding events
* Track the growth of your baby through height, weight and head size events and compare it to CDC national metrics
* Track diaper and potty changes with details to help track bowel movement health
* Log sleep, bath and milestone events
* Synchronize events with designated caregivers such as spouse, baby sitter or day care on Android and IOS devices.
* Easily track multiple children.
* Timeline chart helps you understand your baby’s daily habits and patterns at a glance
* Sleep chart help you understand how much your baby is sleeping over time
* Bottle chart helps you spot changes in consumption behavior
* Height, Weight, and Head Size charts let you see your baby’s growth and compare it to national average numbers maintained by the CDC.
* Attach images and notes to any event
We hope you enjoy the application and welcome any feedback you might have!
Baby Sidekick Team
- Calculate the right amount of breastmilk for each serving
- Be familiar with the breastmilk's status
- Understand the breastmilk's validity
- Keep track on your breastmilk stocks
- Deliver information about breastmilk
The Breast Start App has “2 clicks” to a solution and aims to help you anytime, anywhere.
The Breast Start App is designed to be breastfeeding parent friendly, with links to web pages that have been approved by an NHS breastfeeding specialist.
User interface languages:
English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Português, Dansk, Nederlands, Svenska, Русский, 简体中文, 繁體中文
Child Development Calendar
Descriptions of child development phases from birth to 3 years
Calendar for multiple babies
WomanLog Baby Pro:
Send PDF file to e-mail
All the main functions are accessible via the calendar. Tapping a finger on the calendar date, you can add and edit the settings for each day.
Turn the phone horizontally and you will switch to the list of events.
Application developers are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses which have arisen or may arise related to using this application.
Child development phase descriptions and drawings are to be understood as general and theoretical information that may not be the same or may differ significantly in comparison to each particular child's actual development.
General technical data such as phone model, etc., are transferred to www.womanlog.com solely for testing purposes and for statistics.
www.womanlog.com © 2014
newborn, child, baby, child development, children, boy, girl, diaper, breastfeeding, parents, infant, toddler
This is the key to the application, "Breastfeeding," which disables ads and opens the full functionality of the application, including a handy widget on the desktop.
Breastfeeding - an application for the young and modern moms, which allows you to:
- Remember what breast-fed baby the last time;
- Record the time and duration of feedings;
- Keep a record of the child supplementary feeding with a mixture of mixed feeding;
- View summary reports of feeding a child for a day, week, month.
- Keep a record of the child supplementary feeding mixture when mixed feeding;
- Keep a record of racking;
- With a handy widget on the desktop (available in full version), you can get quick access to the application and to keep records of feedings.
Key features of the app:
- Consideration of breastfeeds (left, right) with one touch;
- Consideration of the duration of feeding a child;
- Consideration of bottle-feeding;
- Consider pumping;
- Pause during feedings (long click on the button);
- Displays the status of nursing in the status bar (during feedings can use other applications on Android);
- Consideration of feeding several children and twins;
- Editing added feedings;
- Manual addition of feeds;
- Setting of maximum feeding time;
- Display the date in the format 24 or AM / PM;
- Start screen widgets (4x2, 2x1) for quick access to the application;
- Support milliliters and ounces to specify the amount of liquid in the bottle (set in settings)
- Fullscreen mode or folded;
- Lock screen off during feeding;
- Support for tablets (landscape or portrait)
- Export and import data;
- Automatic adjustment of brightness (at night the screen will not dazzle you.)
With convenient widget on your desktop (available in full version) you can get quick access to the application and start feeding records.
Additional advantages of the full (paid) version of the application:
- Twins/Multiple babies support
- Widget to your desktop (4x2, 2x1)
- No ads
- Data export to csv and import (when changing phones, devices)
Be happy and let your baby grow healthy!
Begin to feed the child, you need to click the button, and we will care about everything else!
We are ready to answer all your questions, as well as constantly working to improve the functional application. Write wishes, we will implement them to the app.
Want to receive the latest news about the application? Subscribe to the news group https://www.facebook.com/WhisperArts
Though we're convinced this is the best breastfeeding app out there, we're constantly trying to improve. So if you run into any issues while using this or any of our other apps, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
In this series, learn all the tried-and-true secrets for navigating motherhood while breastfeeding, including:
• Why your breastfed baby will be healthier than a formula-fed one.
• The top 5 mistakes first-time mothers make.
• The truths behind smoking, alcohol and eating spicy foods.
But wait, there's more!
• Find the secret for increasing your milk supply.
• Achieve the perfect latch every time.
• Best ways to nurse in public.
• Tricks for saving and storing breast milk.
And even more!
• Position your baby so it gets the most milk.
• At-home remedies for nipple pain or engorgement.
• Top 5 breastfeeding health benefits you've never considered.
• When to be worried and when you can relax.
• Save tons of money from buying guide books and tutorial DVDs.
In this comprehensive series of HD videos in partnership with Parents.com, board certified lactation consultant Kimberly Durdin talks you through the best practices to raise a healthy, happy baby. With over 20 years of helping mothers breastfeed, she has a wealth of advice for giving your baby the nutrition and care it needs.
Motherhood never seemed so simple!
This is a free ad-supported version. An ad-free version is available for the price of just a few diapers!
I made this app for my wife who had trouble remembering which breast she last used to nurse our baby. She is very happy with it, I hope it will make you happy too!
This app can be used to keep a log of your breastfeedings / nursings. You can log the following:
- Date/time the feeding took place
- Which breast (left and/or right) was used
- Which position was used
- Optional notes
This app is not intended as a replacement of common sense and good memory. ;-)
The use of this app is at your own risk.