* Display last feeding session (start- and stoptime and from which breast OR from bottle + amount).
* Display feeding duration and time since last feeding
* History of all feeding sessions possible to export via mail and then import in for example Excel.
* Possibility to adjust start- and stoptime before saving
* Dark background for better readability at night
* Reminder to stop a feeding session if you forget
* Possibility to turn breast-buttons upside down to the mothers point-of-view for better usability
* Export history via mail
Press the breast-button that corresponds to the breast you're feeding from and the time is registered. In the same way, when you stop feeding, press one of the breast-buttons and the end time of the feeding is registered. Then you will get a choice to save the feeding session or not. You can also adjust the start- or stop time by clicking the start- or stop text. It can not get any simpler than that!
If you like the app and has suggestions of improvements or found errors, please send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Breast feeding, nursing, Baby Feeder, iBaby, ibaby, baby esp, baby tracker log timer
- Timing of breastfeeding session, suporting simultaneous pumping and supplementing
- Dirty and wet diaper tracking
- Support for multiple babies
- Tracks positional breastfeeding (cradle, football and lying down)
- Automatic report generation on variable number of hours
- Automatic calculation of the time between feedings, as well as the average, minimum and maximum intervals in the reporting function
- Sending via email of the raw data as well as the generated report
Follow us on Facebook, or send comments, suggestions and bug reports to email@example.com.
- Keep track of your baby's breast/bottle feeding times with notes such as medications given
- When feeding with a bottle, you can record the amount your baby has had
- Know at a glance when last fed!
- Have feeding "groups" for intermittent feeding or multiple sides.
- Tap the Android Breast Feeding Tabulator App icon in the main window to take a picture with the camera and have a thumbnail picture of your baby there!
- Some useful statistics can be seen in the Stats Page
- Share this app with friends if you've found it helpful :-)
- Set reminder for future feedings
Internet needed to display ads
Camera to take picture for thumbnail
SD Card access to backup data
-Developed with feedback from breastfeeding mothers
-Keep track of baby feeding times
-Know which breast you fed from last
-Time your breast feedings, if you wish.
-You can freely enable and disable a timer for you breast feedings.
-Enter bottled amount in either ml. or fl. oz.
-Easy-to-use statistics to follow your childs evolution.
-View the feedings per day and the average time between feedings for both daytime and nighttime.
-Allows you to set the time interval for the statistics
This app has a small cost, to support further app development. For this small cost you get the feedings statictics visualized using several intuitive graphs, something that no other app has.
Widget included: Record simply and intuitively when and on which side the baby is nursed.
- Use the app as a breastfeeding tracker: Record per side when the nursing starts and ends
- Graphical analysis of the daily nursing times
- Displays your typical nursing times: When does your baby typically get hungry? Supported time frames: today, 24 hours, 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, all.
- Overview of all nursing times on record
- Export the recorded data to csv
- Import existing data from a csv file
- Widget including start and stop buttons
- Feeding add-on: you can also record and analyze complementary food.
In case of problems please write me a mail, I'm happy to help!
Any feedback and also wishes and ideas for new features are highly appreciated!
Girl or boy theme
Showing age of the child
Breastfeeding Log, is developed by Martin Ulisse. Do you wish new features, or found errors, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Breastfeeding - an application for the young and modern moms, which allows you to:
- Remember what breast-fed baby the last time;
- Record the time and duration of feedings;
- Keep a record of the child supplementary feeding with a mixture of mixed feeding;
- View summary reports of feeding a child for a day, week, month.
With convenient widget on your desktop (available in full version) you can get quick access to the application and start feeding records.
Additional advantages of the paid version:
- Widget to your desktop
- No ads
Be happy and let your baby grow healthy!
Key words: breastfeeding, breastfeeding, mixed breastfeeding, pregnancy, childbirth, newborn.
Want to receive the latest news about the application? Subscribe to the news group https://www.facebook.com/WhisperArts
簡単バストアップ法 バストアップツボ バストアップマッサージ バストアップエクササイズ バスト 巨乳 貧乳 google play android アプリ
- Know the time since the last feeding or bottle
- To know which breast baby sucked the last time (or a bottle)
- Duration of feeding
- Recording the side, the date, time, the gap between feeding, duration and quantity (bottle)
- Edit and delete entries
- Export data in readable format in a spreadsheet (eg Microsoft Excel)
- Import previous export datas
it has more screen statistics to monitor daily feedings of your baby.
If you find a bug or want a new feature just send me an EMail ;)
1. record and update a variety of feeding events and nappy change event
2. track breast feeds, bottle feeds, express feeds
3. use custom event to record your baby's other activities
4. provide data backup and recovery function
5. chart feeding quantities by day, by hour
6. provide other statistical function
The 'Babyzone' App will help you during this period of excitement,
exhaustion and stress, and will help you to keep track of feeding / breastfeeding times, frequency of sleep and defecation of the little ones, to manage reminders, for example - giving vitamines and iron, making appointment with "Drop of Milk", and more.
This App helps you to maintain data in a comfortable and easy way and even sends all the data to an e-mail address.
This way you could enjoy taking care of your baby without asking: "when is the last time s/he ate?" "when was his/her diaper changed?" "how long has s/he been sleeping?"
Try and enjoy (:
Baby, caring for a baby, feeding, breastfeeding, pregnancy, healthcare services, babyzone, monitoring, breastfeeding monitoring, journal, breastfeeding journal
Breastfeeding App, baby journal, growth monitoring, milk substitutes, birth, health services, sleep
The Application is separated into two parts:
1. The starting page "New" for creating new feedings and for visualizing current statistics
2. The overview page "History" for displaying the complete list of recorded feedings
- While recording a feeding the current duration is displayed
- If there is a previous feeding the average duration of a feeding is shown, too
- The count and the total duration of feedings for the current day is shown on the according button
- Between feedings on the clock you can see the elapsed time since the last feeding and an estimated time in the future for the next feeding (in case there are enough feedings for an estimation)
- You can find all recorded feedings in the history, as well as the pauses between feedings
Page "New" (not recording feeding):
- milk icon with colored background and dark border: last feeding
- milk icon with light gray background: estimated next feeding (not yet reached)
- milk icon with dark gray background: estimated next feeding (exceeded)
Page "New" (while recording feeding):
- milk icon with colored background: current time (feeding duration)
- circle with light gray background: estimated end of current feeding (not yet reached)
- circle with colored background: estimated end of current feeding (exceeded)
- feedings of the current day have icons with strong colors, older feedings have icons with lighter colors
- feedings can be edited by touching them
Videos demonstrate perfectly the innovative and exciting fitness exercises and techniques designed by our celebrity personal trainer, Vincenzo Pignataro. The app captures ways for anyone to keep in shape without heavy equipment or expensive gyms. TriFit uses only your body weight (and the floor) to give every part of your body a challenging workout.
TriFit’s has may unique exercises which you will not find in many other apps or e-books – they were created or adapted by our celebrity personal trainer. Discover the James Bond Lunge, the Blade Runner, the Matrix Stretch and the Hip Dip.
Because everyone is different, we designed a comprehensive set of exercises covering all fitness levels. Our exercises are focused around the three core principles of Endurance, Flexibility and Strength. Each principle is broken down into three difficulty levels: Easy, Moderate and Hard. The strength and endurance exercises emphasize muscle definition, whilst other movements demonstrate flexibility. Difficulty Levels make it easy for anyone to design an exercise routine that matches, or challenges, your current fitness levels.
Muscular endurance is the ability of a muscle, or group of muscles, to sustain repeated contractions against a resistance for an extended period of time. This section contains exercises that are physically challenging and require you to endure the exercise for an extended period of time.
Muscle strength refers to the amount of force a muscle can produce with a single maximal effort. Size of muscle cells and the ability of nerves to activate them are related to muscle strength. Building muscle strength helps with body alignment, which makes performing everyday tasks easier, increases metabolism, and relieves stress.
A person's flexibility refers to the ability of your joints to move through a full range of motion. Having flexibility in your muscles allows for more movement around the joints and that means, better posture, less muscle tension and soreness, reduced risk of injury, and more relaxation for the mind and body.
All exercises are divided into groups so you can easily find exercises that target a specific muscle group:
We have created 12 circuits ranging from Easy to Hard. If you're not in the mood to think of a workout, pick one of our circuits to match your fitness level and mood. We mixed the exercises to keep you interested and motivated.
Use the timer to track your workout. If you start the timer and do the recommended exercise set, your routine will be added to a session. This will allow you to track your sessions and manage your workouts. Simple, fun and easy.
Automatic exercise timing
Written Step-by-Step guide
Record your sessions
Many other cool features
Try getting fit with TriFit!
More from developer
This is a free ad-supported version. An ad-free version is available for the price of just a few diapers!
I made this app for my wife who had trouble remembering which breast she last used to nurse our baby. She is very happy with it, I hope it will make you happy too!
This app can be used to keep a log of your breastfeedings / nursings. You can log the following:
- Date/time the feeding took place
- Which breast (left and/or right) was used
- Which position was used
- Optional notes
This app is not intended as a replacement of common sense and good memory. ;-)
The use of this app is at your own risk.