- downloading map for arbitrary area
- searching objects using object name or object type
- address search (by street name & house number)
- search by coordinates
- showing touristic places
- showing pubs in the selected area :)
- tracking location via GPS/WIFI/cellular
- share POI coordinates with friends via SMS
- add locations to the 'favorites'
- based on openstreemap & osmdroid
Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Shopping Tour (5 sights)
* Museums Tour in Delhi (6 sights)
* Unique Shopping in Delhi (6 sights)
* Places of Worship (7 sights)
* Chandni Chowk (8 sights)
* New Delhi Walking Tour (8 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
FREE Updates for both app and maps.
FREE Navigation license for OpenStreetMap.
BE-ON-ROAD is a free offline turn-by-turn gps navigation for Android based on OpenStreetMaps. Maps are updated multiple times per year and can be stored on your device, or SD card. That means, that you can navigate anywhere with the most recent maps even without the internet connection!
~ offline gps navigation
~ offline maps
~ free map updates
~ multi-language voice navigation (33 languages supported)
~ GPS / Glonass ready
~ speed limit warnings
~ fixed speed camera warnings (available in selected countries only)
~ 3D buildings
~ lane guidance
~ large POI database
~ pedestrian, car, or even bee-line navigation
~ night mode based on local sunset time
~ track recording
EUROPE - Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle Of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
NORTH AMERICA - Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Bermuda, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana , Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
SOUTH AMERICA - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Maarten, Suriname, Thailand and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands, Uruguay, Venezuela, Virgin Islands
ASIA - Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei, Cambodia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen
OCEANIA - American Samoa, Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
AFRICA - Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic Of The Congo, Cote d'lvoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea Bissau, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, United Republic Of Tanzania, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Your one stop solution for all information required on Delhi City Local Transport.
#1 App for Delhi City Local Transport
1. DTC Bus Navigator,
2. Delhi Metro Navigator,
3. Delhi Auto Services,
4. Taxi/Cab Services
5. Delhi Tourism
<-- Internet needed for Ads Only :) -->
Simple, effective and accurate data including fares, parking fee info, offline route map and all this is without the use of internet. We encourage suggestions, feedback and complaints to improve our product. Happy traveling.
This app will add a few search access points on your device. If you do not want to use this new search page, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we get a few cents and it will help us a lot to keep developing more apps. If you don’t, you can delete it and no harm is done (our app remains the same, no need to uninstall it!). Thank you.
HashTAG: Tagging Happiness in your life
Keywords : Delhi Metro Travel Transportation Route Planner Map Navigation Tariff Fare Delhi Metro Offline Delhi Metro Taxi Auto Cab DTC BUS Tourist Tourism
Follow us in twitter for latest updates: @hashtechgroup
We have made this application as your perfect companion on your visit to Delhi . Visit Delhi is complete ready recknor about Delhi and comes handy when you are exploring Delhi. As it works offline, you can download and use it without any cost while you are enjoying your stay at Delhi.
Beside tourist this application is handy for the people living in Delhi. So download and Enjoy this application.
Features of this application:
- Completely Free Without any Charges
- Works Offline saving heavy data costs
- GPS Based navigation to the destination to ensure you is on right route! (need network connectivity)
- Features the various attractions in Delhi in three categories
o Tourist Attractions
o Religious Attractions
o Shopping Attractions
- All attractions with photos, write-ups, address, Google maps integration as well as near metro station details
- Key Numbers: Directory of Emergency Numbers like tourist helpline, medical services, radio cabs, railways, airlines. Comprehensive directory at your fingertip. No need to hunt for important numbers at multiple places
- Near Delhi: have time in Delhi and want to know short destinations from Delhi, This section list must to see places near Delhi and a description on what makes then so spocial
- SOS Alert: Find yourself in a situation you want to raise alarm. Just press this button and your phone turns into a SOS alarm generating device to capture attention of passebys
- Metro Map: Copy of the complete metro route for you to look and navigate through one of the most efficient public transport in the world
Disclaimer: All information in the application is compiled by us to help users to enjoy their stay in Delhi and navigate all the key attractions at once place. We don’t claim any copyright on content and have collected the same from multiple sources. Operator Charges may be incurred while using online features of the app like advertisements, maps etc
We like feedback and suggestion on our applications. Do write up to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: delhi, ncr, tourist, delhi tourist, delhi tourism, India Gate, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Akshardham, Laxminarayan, Gurudwara Bangla Saheb, Iskon, Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple, Chandani Chowk, Citywalk, Janpath, Connaught Place, CP, Delhi Haat, Tourist Helplines, delhi airport, delhi helpline, delhi nearby, delhi weekend, IGIA
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 600,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
India (Hindi: भारत), is the largest country in the Indian Subcontinent and shares borders with Pakistan to the west, China and Nepal to the north, Bhutan to the north-east, and Bangladesh and Myanmar to the east. Sri Lanka lies to the south, Maldives to the south-west and Indonesia to the south-east of India in the Indian Ocean.
India is the seventh largest country in the world by area and, with over a billion people, is second only to China in population, although its much higher birthrate makes it likely to reach pole position in less than ten years.
It is an extremely diverse country, with vast differences in geography, climate, culture, language and ethnicity across its expanse, and prides itself on being the largest democracy on Earth.
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
Our free Delhi Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacy.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help you discover Delhi.
Features of Delhi City Guide guide
☆ City attraction list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
- Night club
- Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Offline city info and attraction list
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ ☆ ☆ What people are saying about our guides: ☆ ☆ ☆
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp Alptekin: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka' Ganteng: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank Gonzales Martinez "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Hair Luis Eguiluz Ricalde "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor Resende "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Delhi (/ˈdɛli/, (officially the National Capital Territory (NCT) that includes the Indian capital New Delhi, stands on the Yamuna River in northern India. It is the second most populous metropolis in India after Mumbai and the largest city in terms of area. With a population of 16.3 million in 2011, the city is also the eighth most populous metropolis in the world. The NCT and its urban region have been given the special status of National Capital Region (NCR) under the Constitution of India's 69th amendment act of 1991. The NCR includes the neighbouring cities of Baghpat, Gurgaon, Sonepat, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida, Greater Noida and other nearby towns, and has nearly 22.2 million residents.
*** The most popular WiFi application
*** TOP 1 in 25 countries
*** TOP 1 in Travel category in 40 countries
*** Contains 2,000,000 WiFi hotspots!
USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil ... America, Europe, Asia, Russia and CIS, Middle East, Oceania ― the WHOLE WORLD is in your pocket!
- WiFi spots from around the world
- WiFi hotspots with tips and PASSWORDS
- Smart cafe, hotel, city and country SEARCH
- MAP navigation
- Define your CURRENT LOCATION offline
- Real time customer SUPPORT
YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE!
- Add WiFi spots and passwords
- Update old passwords
- Share WiFi hotspots with your Facebook, Whatsapp, Viber and Twitter friends
NEED WI-FI RIGHT NOW?
1. Launch WiFi Map
2. The app will show the nearest WiFi hotspots with their passwords
3. Done! You are now connected to WiFi;)
STAYING ONLINE IS EASY:
1) Find the city you are traveling to
2) View & scroll the map around
3) That's all! Now the app can work there without the Internet
!!! FOR TRAVELERS:
# WiFi tips & passwords
# Stay connected worldwide
Frequently visited cities (United States)
◎ Chicago: 1'800
◎ Houston: 2'600
◎ Los Angeles: 2'600
◎ New York City: 2'400
◎ Orlando: 1'700
◎ San Francisco: 2'100
◉ Brazil, São Paulo: 50'400
◉ China, Shanghai: 3'800
◉ France, Paris: 1'900
◉ Germany, Berlin: 2'300
◉ Italy, Rome: 2'100
◉ Mexico, Mexico City: 10'100
◉ Russia, Moscow: 24'700
◉ Spain, Barcelona: 1'800
◉ Thailand, Bangkok: 6'100
◉ Turkey, İstanbul: 7'500
◉ United Arab Emirates, Dubai: 3'200
◉ United Kingdom, London: 3'800
◉ United States, New York: 2'400
- AND 100,000 OTHER CITIES
Join the community! >>> www.facebook.com/groups/wifimap
↪︎ ROUTING IS OUT ↩︎
Get driving directions from your current location to any spot on a single map.
➣ Over 15M downloads worldwide.
➣ TOP 1 mobile travel app in more than 100 countries.
➣ Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch and Washington Post.
Optimised for your phone and tablet (even without 3G).
➣ ROUTING. Receive map directions to a specific location. Never get lost again with GPS navigation.
➣ WORKS EVERYWHERE. Download any map for free. Useful at home and essential for travel with 345 countries and islands covered. Paris, France? Check. Amsterdam, Netherlands? Check. Barcelona, Spain? Check. New York, USA? Check! Rome, Italy? Check. London, UK? Check. Pare-Pare? Yeah, that’s Indonesia. Check!
➣ HIGHLY DETAILED. Offline maps just got better! There’s millions of points-of-interest (POI) to discover: search for restaurants, tourist attractions and destinations, gas/petrol stations, ATM machines, metro/ subway stations and more. Up-to-date map data is added daily by map users worldwide – www.openstreetmap.org – open-source alternative to Google Maps/GMaps and MapQuest.
➣ NO INTERNET NEEDED. Maps work when no internet connection is available. Forget about roaming charges when travelling abroad.
➣ INCREDIBLY FAST. One of the fastest offline maps ever. Displays map when others don’t. Innovative map data compression makes MAPS.ME offline maps remarkably small. Save memory on your device.
➣ Bookmarks of places. Create and import/export from other maps for easy access anytime. KML/KMZ files are supported.
➣ Offline search. Locate everything you need on the maps and use it as a travel guide!
➣ Location-sharing. Let your friends and family know where you are! Send a pin of any place on the map via email or SMS.
➣ Auto-follow mode. When enabled, the map automatically orients itself to the direction you are moving.
If you have any questions, contact us at: email@example.com. We respond to every enquiry.
Following are some of the great features of this app:
- Déroutes optimized for car, bicycle and pedestrian.
- Simple Routes: Press and hold on the map to generate route.
- Satellite GPS navigation and WiFi.
- Map rotates in the driving direction.
- Travel goods and photos.
- Find addresses.
- All shops, gas stations, etc.
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
=> Easy to use Open Source Maps
=> No need to use Google maps
=> For all your Map Related Needs
=> GPS functionality for lookup your location on the map
=> You can choose and lookup any country u want to see easily
Hanuman Chalisa is hindi poem written by Mahakavi Goswami Tulsidas in the sixteenth century in praise of Lord Hanuman. It is very popular among a lot of modern hindus and is generally recited on Tuesdays (considered a holy day for devotees of Lord Hanuman).
The poem is called a chalisa as it contains forty (chalis in Hindi) verses. The structure of the poem is extremely simple and rhythmic, thus making it all the more popular. The poem praises Lord Hanuman’s strength and kindness and recounts the Lord’s great deeds.
Hanuman occupies a unique place of reverence in the Hindu pantheon for his exemplary devotion to his Master and his unbelievable acts to serve the cause of his Master.
Hanuman was born to Anjana, who was cursed with the birth of a female Vanara on the earth. It is said that the childless King Dasaratha performed “Putrakama Yagna” to have children. After the “Yagna” was over, he got divine “payasam” for his wives. On consuming the “payasam”, his wives later gave birth to Rama, Lakshmana, Bharat and Shatrughna. A kite took a portion of the “payasam” and flew away. It dropped the “payasam” at the place where Anjana was praying to Lord Shiva for blessing her with a son. In the meantime, Pavan, the god of wind, put the falling “payasam” on Anjana’s palm. On having the “payesam”, Anjana got Hanuman as her son. Because of Pavan’s instrumental role in his birth, Hanuman is also called “Pavan Putra”.
This application contains Hanuman Chalisa performed by child artists form the movie "Return of Hanuman".
Tulsi Das went to meet the then Emperor Akbar in Delhi after having had a darshan or vision of God Sri Rama in Gokul, the birth place of God Sri Krishna. The Emperor challenged Tulsi Das to show Sri Rama to him. When Tulsi Das replied that it was not possible without true devotion to Rama, he was imprisoned. In the prison, Tulsi Das wrote the beautiful verses of the Hanuman Chalisa on Sri Hanuman.
When he completed the Hanuman Chalisa in prison, an army of monkeys menaced the city of Delhi. The Emperor unsuccessfully tried to control the monkeys with his forces. Finally, the Emperor realised that the monkey menace was a manifestation of the wrath of Hanuman, the Monkey God. He released Tulsi Das and the monkeys stopped their mischiefs immediately after Tulsi's release.
Tulsi Das says in the Chalisa that whoever chants it with full devotion to Hanuman, will have Hanuman's grace. Amongst the Hindus of Northern India, it is a very popular belief that chanting the Hanuman Chalisa invokes Hanuman's divine intervention in grave problems, including those concerning evil spirits and this belief is based on the claim made in the Chalisa itself.
Just enter a text and move your phone in front of your face.
Supports 2 modes (a)Burst Mode (b)One by one Mode.
Burst Mode - The text entered by the user will be cycled one char. after the other by the phone automatically.
One by one Mode - The text entered by the user is cycled char by char by the user by taping on the screen once.
This first version can print only upper case letters and digits.
The user can change the delay by using the volume buttons.
The application is lightweight and is used totally offline.
The application lists 700+ destinations within the city and incorporates multiple networks.
It is a user-friendly app for Delhites and is targeted to make their daily commute less painful.
The motive is to provide the public with all the information out of a single portal.
It gives you all the available routes from DTC to METRO to travel in and around Delhi and NCR.
It can plan your journey from anywhere to anywhere!
It also shows you the shortest to longest routes.
Estimate Delhi Auto, Meru cabs & Yellow cabs fare by distance.
Interact with other(700+) users of this app. on Facebook Share information for no reason.
Find ATM's anywhere in the world site. [ON SPECIAL DEMAND]
PNR status link to Indian railways site. [ON SPECIAL DEMAND]
Does not need an internet connection for it's core features once it's downloaded.
Application can be copied from device to device.
Get offline windows version on http://www.follicleconsultants.com/DtcApp.html
Facebook banter page-
Facebook Traffic information page-