* J♦ (sheep) is worth +100 points
* Q♠ (pig) is worth -100 points
* 10♣ (transformer) counts as zero points, but doubles your points at the end of a round and adds it to your accumulated points. If at the end of a round, a player has the 10 of clubs and no other point cards, the 10 of clubs is worth +50 points.
* The Hearts are worth -200 points in total:
* Ace -50 points
* King -40 points
* Queen -30 points
* Jack -20 points
* 10 through 5 are worth -10 points
* 4 through 2 are worth no points
The objective of the game is to score positive points and avoid penalty points. Gong Zhu means: Chase the Pig, for "pig" is the name given to the Q♠.
All players start with 0 points. The goal is to not be the first person to go past -1000 points (thus losing the game). The loser(s) becomes the pig, as Gong Zhu means "chase the pig" in Chinese. All points accumulate until any player(s) have lost, for which the game ends and all points will be reset to 0. The player with the lowest accumulated score wins the game.
There is no passing in Gong Zhu like there is in Western Hearts. The full set of rules can be found in the Help section.
This game is ad-supported.
* Supports tablets.
* 2 difficulty levels
* Auto-save and resume game
* App2Sd support.
- Free to play
- No Ads
- Online multiplayer
- Match up and start playing in 5 seconds
How To Play
- Big Two (also known as Deuces and other names Big 2, 大老二, 鋤大D) is a card game similar to the game of Asshole, Crazy Eights, Bullshit, Winner, 拱猪, 斗地主, 升级 and other shedding games
- The objective of the game was to get rid of all of your cards.
- Cards may be played as singles or in groups of two, three or five, in combinations which resemble poker hands.
- There are many variations of rule between different Big Two game in different country, and here are the rules apply to this game:
- 3 Player per match
- Player with 3♦ start first
- Card rank : 2 > A > K > Q > J > 10 > 9 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3
- Suit rank : ♠ > ♥ > ♣ > ♦
- Flush rank : Compare suit then follow by card e.g: 3♠ 5♠ 7♠ 8♠ J♠ > 2♥ K♥ Q♥ J♥ 6♥
- To make the game more exciting, some of the high hand played in a match will trigger the Rocket🚀 , each Rocket🚀 will greatly increase the total chips the winner won, below are the high hands which will trigger the Rocket🚀 :
- Straight flush = Rocket🚀 x8
- Four of a kind = Rocket🚀 x4
- Full house = Rocket🚀 x2
- Triple = Rocket🚀 x2
- Pair of Deuce = Rocket🚀 x2
- Pair of Ace = Rocket🚀 x2
- If the stake still not high enough for you, try play at a higher lobby, in higher lobby you'll have the option to activate the Card Multiplier, Card Multiplier will multiply the number of card you winning from your opponent. It will not multiply when you lose, unless the winner also activated the Card Multiplier.
- Level up to unlock lobby and more features.
Brand interface user-friendly
The game fast-paced
Poker suit zoom convenient seniors
No ads to block the screen within the Board
at any time shuffle
2012/9/05 09:00 update
*ADD TOP LIST
2012/7/08 17:00 update
*FIX HIGHER AI
2012/7/06 00:00 update
*FIX HIGHER AI
2012/7/02 00:00 update
*FIX HIGHER AI
2012/6/27 19:00 update
*Add HIGHER AI