Captain Murdoch is the most famous pirate of the time and his ship “The Nickel and Tin” is the envy of the seven seas. He has the best cannons of all ships and has the best crew. The only problem is, other pirate crews are trying to rob the towns when they all know its Murdoch territory.
To stamp his authority, Captain Murdoch will need to take out his cannon ship with all guns blazing, as his rival pirate lords will try to dethrone him of his spot, captaining some major cannon assault pirate ships of their own.
Plunder Towns, Defeat Rivals
Control your pirate ship through the dark waters, with the ability to control speed through a slider. The pirate ship is equipped with high caliber cannons to demolish whole towns. Take your ship to the town and unleash. The faster a town is destroyed, the more loot can be gained.
But plundering towns will not be a straight forward tasks, as pirate lords from other seas are eyeing the same towns, and ready to compete your ship for it. Avoid attacks from their cannons, battling and removing them from the contest to run away with all the loot. Keep an eye out for your ship’s armor integrity, ensuring your ship doesn’t sink to the depths of the seas.
- 5 Timed reward missions
- Exquisite sea navigation controls for the pirate ships
- Pirate themed locations and enemy ships
- Smooth gameplay animations
You have been banished to the out-rim to defend mining tankers from pirate raids when a sudden invasion by an alien race destroys the worm hole portal and brings havoc to system. You must build your ship into a powerful weapon, collecting the artefacts scattered about space to build dominating weapons and repair the portal.
- Galactic campaign where you advance your ship level by gaining experience
- Shoot down an array of alien and pirate ships
- Harvest asteroids to upgrade your weapons and ship defenses
- Collect artefacts that unlock scifi weapons such as Black Hole generator and Chain Beam weapon
- Over 200 levels spread over galactic space containing more than 40 planets
- Discover hidden worlds
- Optional gyroscope or thumb pad controls
- Full array of achievements from easy to devilishly challenging
- Leaderboards for bragging rights against your friends
- Arcade mode, for quick fire shooting of alien wave assaults
Player reviews quote
- "awesome game! nice graphics and music, I loved them :)"
- "I like it! Playing with the gyro is fun!"
- "Best space shooter I have played on my phone. Great!"
Practise against the computer or face the ultimate challenge of other human players.
Use strategy, wit and powerups to have an edge over your opponent and to destroy all the enemy units.