indiePub Best Design Award: "SKWER is a great example of elegant design: with just a few simple mechanics, complex puzzles gradually emerge and draw the player into this surprisingly deep and addicting puzzle game." - indiePub
Skwer uses three simple rules and combines them to create complicated and addicting puzzles. Three equally challenging modes are available:
Puzzles: Figure out which tiles to press in order to get to the initial base tile configuration.
Revers: Like a classic "Simon Says" game on steroids. Instead of following the sequence, you need to input it backwards.
Sndbox: Mess around with the tiles free-style. Then try to get back to the initial state with inlimited moves.
- 150 levels that will guide you into mastering the game.
- Unlimited gameplay with random puzzle generator.
- Exercise your memory power with Revers Mode.
- Uncover the full Skwer universe with Sndbox Mode.
- Learn the rules with a quick Tutorial.
- Tested to work on any screen size.
- Works great on tablets with Honeycomb's Zoom-to-fill feature.
Skwer uses Google Analytics to recover anonimous game-related usage data. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report user activity inside of the app.