★ Android Tap : - http://www.androidtapp.com/app-weekender-20-new-apps-for-android-week-18-2014/
★ AppsZoom : - http://www.appszoom.com/android-app/missed-call-sms-reminder-alert-lonfr.html
★★What purpose does Alert.me serve?★★
☆ Set up alerts for important missed calls and unread messages.
☆ You might be away from your phone for just a minute, or perhaps the area around you is way too noisy to hear your ringtone. No matter the reason, the app will start alerting you as soon as you've missed a phone call.
☆ You can set sound, vibration and flashing light alerts at regular intervals and get notified.
★ Unread chat/e-mail alert
☆ Unable to hear the low notification sound of chats (facebook messenger, whatsapp, hangout, IM+, skype etc.) and emails, but need to revert immediately. This is one app you would surely like to have in your phone to facilitate an efficient notification reminder.
★ Low Battery and Signal Reminders
☆ Set a battery level and get alerts as soon as the battery level goes low.
☆ Get alerts in areas where signals are low.
★ Get Reminded for failed incoming/outgoing calls
☆ The application provides options to enable/disable reminders for unsuccessful incoming and outgoing calls(calls which are rejected/unanswered but still important).
★ Customization at its best
☆ Contact filtering : Create a white list of contacts to get alerts for. Block other contacts for alerts.
☆ Set Quiet mode to avoid alerts at night.
☆ Customize alert notifications count and intervals.
☆ Custom alert tones.
☆ Options to snooze alerts for future reminders.
★ Use Widgets for quick Access
☆ Use the widget provided by application to access quick enable/disable the application and various alert sounds. Widgets are also provided in different sizes so as to be used as per needs.
NOTE: We are asking for permissions to access data to notify you for missed events. We do not get this information outside your phone,which is the the reason why Alert.me does not need internet to work.
In case you feel our app needs any specific improvement or you are facing any issues while setting it up, please write to us on email@example.com. We would be more than happy to respond.
For instance, you don’t know when exactly you will leave work this evening, but whenever you do, and are crossing the grocery store on your way home, you want to be reminded to pick up milk. Location Alert to the rescue!
- Don't know what time you'll be crossing the science department, but need to remember to drop off that assignment whenever you do?
- Don't know what time you'll reach office but must remember to hand in that check to accounting?
- Need a reminder to pick up the DVD you left at Sam's house whenever you're in the vicinity next time?
- Want a reminder to pick up medicines when crossing the chemist today?
Maximize your day's efficiency by completing tasks in a timely manner and with the least amount of traveling.
Unlike any other location alarm applications, Location Alert uses the smartest algorithms to ensure the most efficient use of your device's battery while providing maximum accuracy. Any application that is in constant contact with GPS satellites (such as Maps or Navigation software) will drain your battery rapidly. Location Alert, however, allows one to use its capabilities as much as desired while barely affecting the device's battery power at all. Rather than contacting satellites every second, the application uses genius mathematical formulae (distance, speed, time) and historical data to gauge your location along with GPS, hence only using GPS when in close proximity to provide you the accuracy that is essential. The technology is undoubtedly the best in class.
Location Alert boasts some really cool additional features and the best part is that it's absolutely free with no limit on functionality. The Geo-Snooze feature allows you to snooze a Location Alarm (Geo-Alarm) until the radius, previously set to trigger an alarm, is exited and re-entered.
A Deadline Alarm feature is another one sure to boost efficiency. In the event that you set a location alarm and fear you may not cross the set location within the next few days but must complete the task by the following Friday by 6:15pm under any circumstances, you can set a deadline alarm for this time. Thereafter, if you do not cross the set location by that time, an alarm reminding you to perform this task will trigger either way!
Often one crosses certain geographic locations, streets, areas, etc., on a daily basis. However, even though one of these streets may be a regular on your location reminder list, you may only need to be reminded to do something here on certain days of the week. For example, you may cross the dry-cleaner's every single day, however, you would only like to be alerted to pick-up or drop-off items on Tuesday's and Friday's. Location Alert has you covered!
So say goodbye to your traditional organizer and start enjoying the power of a smarter technology that gets things done - on the go!
Keywords: Location Alert, location alarm, location reminder, location-based alert, geographic alert, geographic alarm, geographic reminder, geo-alert, geo-alarm, geo-reminder, gps alert, gps alarm, gps reminder, gps-alert, gps-alarm, gps-reminder, area alert, area alarm, area reminder, area-based alert, absent-minded, forgetful, remind me, remind me when i get there, approaching alarm, reaching alarm.
- Getting alert for missed calls
- Getting alert for unread sms
- Automatically starting this alert service when phone restarts
- Set alert tone for missed calls and unread sms
- Set start and end time for getting alerts for missed call and unread sms. This way you can avoid disturbance in night.
1. Add an alert for an appointment date and time.
2. Select single or repeating alert.
3. Add an alert for a repeating appointment by day or hour.
4. Set the times you want the app to alert you, it will decrease that number and switch the alert off when it becomes zero.
5. Set the app to alert you before the time, from 0-24 hours and the app will show real alert time on the show screen.
6. Type the message you want to see.
7. Select the alert tone.
8. Set the alert tone volume.
* if you have any suggestions email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
AlertGPS, is the trusted provider of safety wearables and mobile apps designed to keep people safe and connected anywhere in the world. Our safety wearables and app are used by kids and families on day-to-day basis and adults in potentially dangerous work environments.
The Amber Alert GPS Parent App makes it easy to do any or all of the following from your smartphone and other mobile devices:
RECEIVE SAFETY ALERTS
Includes – SOS, SafeZone, Device Inactivity, Speed, Predator, Breadcrumbing, and Low Battery alerts. An SOS Alert initiates a voice call and provides location and user data if someone needs help or has a medical emergency. Alerts are sent via sms, email, or posted on a online dashboard.
Configuration Management: You decide what alerts you want to receive – and what benchmarks will trigger those alerts.
Enables you to call into the safety wearable and the wearer to call out with 1 easy button.
Receive GPS updates every 5 min. or on a more frequent interval, if needed. Viewable on a map via the App &/or online dashboard that supports an unlimited number of safety wearables.
How It Works:
Download the FREE "Parent" App onto your Smartphone to get all the same benefits you are accustomed to seeing on the Amber Alert GPS Portal: Live Tracking, Location History, Customized Zone Alerts, Predator Alerts, Speed Alerts and much more! It’s now at your fingertips, right on your Smartphone.
Be sure and use the same username (email) and password on the "Parent" App login page that you already use for your device or “Teen” App on your Smartphone. This step is really important, because it is your unique username and password that links you to the user’s secure location information.
Requirements: Android 3.0+
Please contact us with any questions or feedback at email@example.com or call us 1-888-334-3958.
To purchase the Amber Alert GPS safety wearable, please visit amberalertgps.com
“The Amber Alert GPS Parent App allowed my wife and I to travel to Germany with our family. We were able to all have more freedom while knowing where we all were. This is a great product to have along side the Amber Alert Device and the Amber Alert GPS Teen App.”
Jarvia, Las Vegas, NV
“The app is extremely easy to use, it gives you an instantaneous picture of all the data you need.”
Maurizio, Glendale, CA
- Time-limited update for Christmas! Use the bundled in-call Santa Claus voice to have Santa speak to callee during fake call(Press "menu" key, tap settings, then select Santa from bundled voice setting).
- Special USA presidential election time-limited update: Have Barack obama, Mitt Romney call you for voting support( when you are waiting inline to vote)
- Scare your friends with scheduled fake-calls of evils, devils talking. Like a scripted soundboard, the conversation is scripted to scare your friends like the end of the world is happening!
- The in-call voices can be setup via the setting screen under "menu".
Fake Call Me rescues you from awkward situations like boring meeting, conversation, dates.
* The app is called FCM once it's installed. BACK BUTTON ENDS CALL.
* Spoof, prank, get an excuse to get out of any situation
* Specify caller name & number
* Customize incoming fake calls's ringtone & vibration setting
* In-call voice for your fake-call(your fake-caller is actually talking on the phone)
* Schedule a fake call at a specific time
* Use this app as an alarm as you can use fake-call yourself with your desired ringtone at the desired time
Be sure to check out Fake-Call Me Pro with the following features:
* shortcut to trigger a fake call(via guesture on home screen)
* choose a contact from phone's contacts, so the contact's photo and ringtone are used for the fake-call
* More in-call voice audio files are included
* Choose your own audio as in-call voice
* add fake calls to phone's call log.
* schedule multiple fake calls
* If your phone runs Android 2.2 or above: install the app to SD-card if SD-card is available; allow moving the app to SD-card. Note that if while you copy files between SD-card and your computer, the app cannot be run.
The app asks for coarse(network-based) location permission as the app may display location-relavant ads. The permission only provides your rough location based on cell tower and wifi information. It DOESN'T give out your GPS location. It also askes for permission to use bluetooth as the permission is required for playing back audio.
There's no way for us to respond to your comments on Andorid Market. Please report any problem to support a@t mobileappbuilder.com. If the fake call screens don't look like the real ones, let us know as we want to support as many devices as possible.
To configure, set Ringtone for alert, select you want to be notified when local Bluetooth or remote Bluetooth device disconnect and tap Save. Finally remember to tap Start to start the service.
Important points to note:
- Set screen timeout to be longer so the ringtone can play longer to get your attention.
- Disable any screen lock because it may prevent the app from waking the smart-phone up to play the ringtone.
The application support English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese display.
A convenient mobile interface for the self-installed AlertMe home monitoring system. Check up on the state of your home at a glance, and remotely control smart-plugs or arm/disarm the hub.
Yes, this is open sourced here: http://code.google.com/p/alertme-for-android/
Your AlertMe details are stored in your phone for convenient access - this app does not communicate with anything else other than the AlertMe API.
Please note that AlertMe limits the API use to something like 1k function calls, so there is a simple caching mechanism to help not reach that.
The main aim for this app is to perform a subset of the functions of the original 'Classic' web interface, presented in an easier mobile form. The roadmap is to integrate the 'eco/energy' aspects eventually.
** KNOWN ISSUES **
A user has reported an issue with non alphanumeric characters for the username/password - this is still being investigated (time of writing: 20121214, issue raised: 20121202)
** TO APP PROMOTERS (as of Sept 13 2013 onwards) **
I have made the deliberate decision to make this a free-to-download app, so I am not interested in promoting/advertising it. If you do still contact me (which I provide mainly for *app* related feedback) I will immediately report your emails as spam
Website Alert Features:
-track multiple webpages for updates
-see notification the moment the webpage has new content
-change how often to check for changes
-app has information page if you need help
-includes a browser to quickly check the webpage's new content
Website Alert is perfect for you if you are:
-waiting for a update on a news webpage
-waiting for a new torrent file
-waiting for a new episode of your favourite show
-waiting for a new product listing
Website Alert Notes :
-note that some websites that have random content generated on every page refresh (ex:dynamic website content, some ads) will always change on each new check for new content
-webpages must not require a log-in prior to viewing
Bug fixes and changes (v3.0):
-in app browser navigation improvements
-failure to show notifications on some devices
You navigate with its special browser to the webpage and the app will track your navigation steps so that these can be repeated later in the background periodically. On the page you select the text (or HTML) visually that you want to watch for updates so you receive only notifications for modifications in these parts. The alarm report of the checker highlights the differences.
Technically speaking, other apps only automate checking repeatedly the raw content behind a simple URL. This app, however, also features Web Automation where instructions (macros) are recorded interactively (e.g. like iMacros). Your actions to reach the website (and your selection of the text whose updates you want to keep track of) are replayed automatically in intervals specified by you. This gives you the additional opportunity to oversee alterations in Deep Web pages.
✔ Notification when a website changes
✔ Monitor various websites on the watchlist
✔ Simplified way to give instructions for checking
✔ Visual difference of all modifications to a website detected (diff)
✔ It can act as a web monitor to check the availability and correctness
✔ Choose exactly which part or parts of a page to watch
✔ Save mobile traffic by disabling or reducing checks for mobile networks
✔ Check pages even behind logins, HTTP Authentications, form posts or long navigational sequences
✔ 256-Bit AES-encryption for all sensitive data
✔ Notification alarms using sound, vibration and/or the LED
✔ Browse the different versions of a website (includes offline browser)
✔ Requires only a minimum amount of permissions.
✔ Translated into English, German, Spanish and Chinese
Most headsets are found under car seats, in pockets, or on a messy desk. For less obvious locations, acoustically locate your headset by sending it a tone so you can hear where it’s hiding. If your headset is out of Bluetooth® range (33ft/10m), or is powered off, then try the BackTrack™ activity log that maps where it was last in use.
How to find your headset:
• SEND A TONE: If you think your headset is powered on and within 33ft/10m of your phone, play a sound file through your headset and hear it tell you where it is. You can increase the volume or select an alternate tone from the library to improve your chances of hearing your headset. (Your media audio settings on your phone must be enabled.)
• TRACK IT: If you think your headset is powered off or too far away, review its recent activity on a time-stamped map to discover where your headset was last used. (Your GPS location services on your phone must be enabled.)
BONUS Battery Meter:
If your phone/tablet is running Android OS 3.X, 4.0.X, 4.1.X, 4.2.2*, 4.3 or 4.4 and it is paired and connected to any of the following Plantronics headsets, an on-screen headset battery meter icon will appear in your device’s Status Bar and a talk-time estimate for your headset will be included in your Notifications list. Compatible headsets include:
Voyager Edge UC
Voyager Legend UC
Voyager PRO HD
Voyager PRO UC
Marque 2 M165
Marque 2 M180
Marque 2 A170
*NOTE – Battery status is not available for the following Android versions. However, all other features of the Find MyHeadset app will work with those phones/tablets:
• Samsung Galaxy S4 phones running Android OS 4.2.2
• Any phones/tablets running below Android OS 3.0
• Any phone or tablet running Android OS 4.2 or 4.2.1
• Some phones or tablets running Android OS 4.4
Support & Feedback:
NEED MORE HELP? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
SHARE YOUR IDEAS: We love hearing your feedback. Email us at MobileSupport@plantronics.com
- Waiting for your exam results to be published?
- Waiting for a parcel - tired of refreshing the courier WWW website?
- Worried you will miss a sign-up to an important event which requires signing-up via internet website?
- Simply waiting for an important site update?
This app is for you!
Simply specify the URL of the website you want to track (and a specific element id / keyword optionally) and turn the app on. You will be informed as soon as any change is noticed on the website!
Two notification options:
- sound alarm,
- vibration alarm.
- overall html content,
- element content,
Any comments/suggestions? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app will be updated based on your feedback!
Tags: monitor, change, www, website, alarm, track, keyword, network, tool, site, check, ping, dns, reload, poke