★ Android Tap : - http://www.androidtapp.com/app-weekender-20-new-apps-for-android-week-18-2014/
★ AppsZoom : - http://www.appszoom.com/android-app/missed-call-sms-reminder-alert-lonfr.html
★★What purpose does Alert.me serve?★★
☆ Set up alerts for important missed calls and unread messages.
☆ You might be away from your phone for just a minute, or perhaps the area around you is way too noisy to hear your ringtone. No matter the reason, the app will start alerting you as soon as you've missed a phone call.
☆ You can set sound, vibration and flashing light alerts at regular intervals and get notified.
★ Unread chat/e-mail alert
☆ Unable to hear the low notification sound of chats (facebook messenger, whatsapp, hangout, IM+, skype etc.) and emails, but need to revert immediately. This is one app you would surely like to have in your phone to facilitate an efficient notification reminder.
★ Low Battery and Signal Reminders
☆ Set a battery level and get alerts as soon as the battery level goes low.
☆ Get alerts in areas where signals are low.
★ Get Reminded for failed incoming/outgoing calls
☆ The application provides options to enable/disable reminders for unsuccessful incoming and outgoing calls(calls which are rejected/unanswered but still important).
★ Customization at its best
☆ Contact filtering : Create a white list of contacts to get alerts for. Block other contacts for alerts.
☆ Set Quiet mode to avoid alerts at night.
☆ Customize alert notifications count and intervals.
☆ Custom alert tones.
☆ Options to snooze alerts for future reminders.
★ Use Widgets for quick Access
☆ Use the widget provided by application to access quick enable/disable the application and various alert sounds. Widgets are also provided in different sizes so as to be used as per needs.
NOTE: We are asking for permissions to access data to notify you for missed events. We do not get this information outside your phone,which is the the reason why Alert.me does not need internet to work.
In case you feel our app needs any specific improvement or you are facing any issues while setting it up, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be more than happy to respond.
1. Add an alert for an appointment date and time.
2. Select single or repeating alert.
3. Add an alert for a repeating appointment by day or hour.
4. Set the times you want the app to alert you, it will decrease that number and switch the alert off when it becomes zero.
5. Set the app to alert you before the time, from 0-24 hours and the app will show real alert time on the show screen.
6. Type the message you want to see.
7. Select the alert tone.
8. Set the alert tone volume.
* if you have any suggestions email me: email@example.com
To configure, set Ringtone for alert, select you want to be notified when local Bluetooth or remote Bluetooth device disconnect and tap Save. Finally remember to tap Start to start the service.
Important points to note:
- Set screen timeout to be longer so the ringtone can play longer to get your attention.
- Disable any screen lock because it may prevent the app from waking the smart-phone up to play the ringtone.
The application support English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese display.
*** NEW: Talk to attendees using VoIP! ***
With the join.me mobile viewer you can join an online meeting no matter where you are. Download the app, and in seconds you can view someone’s screen and collaborate in real time, on your time, 100% Free.
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
First, download the app. Now, you’re ready to join meetings from anywhere as long as you’re connected to the Internet by 3G* or Wi-Fi.
Next direct your colleagues or clients to https://join.me to start a meeting, web conference or ad-hoc collaboration.
They click the big “start meeting” button to share their screen and generate a secure nine-digit meeting code. You type the code into the join.me app and presto! You’re on the same page, even if you're thousands of miles away.
It really is that simple.
• View someone’s screen from your Android mobile phone or tablet
• Chat with participants (at once or individually)
• Talk to attendees using VoIP
• Zoom in and out of the shared screen
• See who’s attending
• View annotations made by others
* Roaming, data and other applicable operator or carrier charges/fees may apply.
Optimized for Android 4.1 and higher.
- Time-limited update for Christmas! Use the bundled in-call Santa Claus voice to have Santa speak to callee during fake call(Press "menu" key, tap settings, then select Santa from bundled voice setting).
- Special USA presidential election time-limited update: Have Barack obama, Mitt Romney call you for voting support( when you are waiting inline to vote)
- Scare your friends with scheduled fake-calls of evils, devils talking. Like a scripted soundboard, the conversation is scripted to scare your friends like the end of the world is happening!
- The in-call voices can be setup via the setting screen under "menu".
Fake Call Me rescues you from awkward situations like boring meeting, conversation, dates.
* The app is called FCM once it's installed. BACK BUTTON ENDS CALL.
* Spoof, prank, get an excuse to get out of any situation
* Specify caller name & number
* Customize incoming fake calls's ringtone & vibration setting
* In-call voice for your fake-call(your fake-caller is actually talking on the phone)
* Schedule a fake call at a specific time
* Use this app as an alarm as you can use fake-call yourself with your desired ringtone at the desired time
Be sure to check out Fake-Call Me Pro with the following features:
* shortcut to trigger a fake call(via guesture on home screen)
* choose a contact from phone's contacts, so the contact's photo and ringtone are used for the fake-call
* More in-call voice audio files are included
* Choose your own audio as in-call voice
* add fake calls to phone's call log.
* schedule multiple fake calls
* If your phone runs Android 2.2 or above: install the app to SD-card if SD-card is available; allow moving the app to SD-card. Note that if while you copy files between SD-card and your computer, the app cannot be run.
The app asks for coarse(network-based) location permission as the app may display location-relavant ads. The permission only provides your rough location based on cell tower and wifi information. It DOESN'T give out your GPS location. It also askes for permission to use bluetooth as the permission is required for playing back audio.
There's no way for us to respond to your comments on Andorid Market. Please report any problem to support a@t mobileappbuilder.com. If the fake call screens don't look like the real ones, let us know as we want to support as many devices as possible.
And this app also has intelligent algorithms to detect shaking. So, if you try to cheat, the app wouldn't hesitate to punish...you gotta try it to believe it. This is the best alarm clock for all sleepy heads who find trouble getting out of bed early morning.
#1 Productivity app in the USA in August.
Featured in Time,LifeHacker, Digit, YourStory, NextBigWhat, GHacks and many more !
It has the following features:
★ Evil mode: Disable the snooze button
★ Set the number of steps to dismiss the alarm
★ Voice Assist
★ Change the sensitivity of the step counter
★ Change the snooze duration
★ Add quick alarms
★ Apply label to alarm
★ Change alarm volume and ringtone
★ Set alarms to repeat
Now, no more of missing early morning lectures & meetings or missing out on precious study time before exams!
The free version is ad supported.
If you like the app, please rate it. We would love to hear your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible
* * * * *
If you want to be superhuman, Coach.me is the best training available.
Get fit. Get happy. Get productive. Coach.me coaches you in more than 200,000 different goals.
Coaching ranges from simple reminders all the way to hiring one of our 700 expert coaches.
Here's how Coach.me works.
STEP 1: Choose your goal.
Coach.me helps you focus on the daily practice that goes into achieving your most important goals. If you are willing to do the work, we will help you achieve anything.
The Coach.me community works on goals big and small. In 2014, our top goals were: exercise, drink more water, read, meditate, go to sleep by midnight, go to the gym, run, set priorities for your day, pushups, and save money.
STEP 2: Turn on coaching
There are three types of coaching Coach.me can provide you: advice, motivation, and prompting. Use as much or as little coaching as you want.
* Advice comes from the community of users and coaches. Everyone is available to answer your questions, and you can hire any of 700 1-on-1 coaches.
* Motivation comes from celebrating every step of progress. The Coach.me community cheers you on and the Coach.me app records your biggest milestones.
* Prompting comes in the form of reminders. We're all busy—Coach.me will make sure you don't forget what's important.
STEP 3: Turn momentum in to achievement
The Coach.me app and community are all focused on regular progress. If you can make a little bit of progress today, we'll help you make even more tomorrow.
You should also know that the Coach.me team is always available to help you. Visit our blog for interviews with our most successful coaches (http://blog.coach.me) and email us if you have feedback or questions: email@example.com
The Coach.me team (Tony, Erin, Alicia, Herzog, Esther, Terrie)
P.S. we should mention diet goals since they are so important to so many people. We've measured the effectiveness of the most popular diets on Coach.me. If you're looking for a way to lose weight, we've seen high success rates in The 4-Hour Body, Paleo, Vegetarian, Bulletproof, Whole 30, Mediterranean, and South Beach.
P.P.S. we hate to tell people what their goals should be, but we're also big fans of meditation as a way to do pushups for your brain. We've helped more than 85,000 people learn to meditate. The keys are to start with just a few minutes each day and drop the judgement: everyone's mind wanders. We have dozens of meditation teachers and a collection of guided meditation videos that can help you learn how to become a meditator.
P.P.P.S. We love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Free Wifi Notifier app lets you know when you are in range of an open free wifi network. This app runs silently in the background and alerts you via your Sony Smartwatch when you happen to come by an open network.
+ Avoid hefty data roaming fees whilst abroad
+ Save your data allowance by using free wifi hotspots
+ Directory of 5,000+ free hotspot locations all over the world
+ Choose to 'Ignore Filter' and get notified for all OPEN networks (these may not be free, however)
+ Configure the polling rate to optimise battery life
+ Add your own custom networks to be notified of
Note: This application will not be shown in your phone application screen. Access application settings via LiveWare™ manager, where you can also enable or disable this application.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
You navigate with its special browser to the webpage and the app will track your navigation steps so that these can be repeated later in the background periodically. On the page you select the text (or HTML) visually that you want to watch for updates so you receive only notifications for modifications in these parts. The alarm report of the checker highlights the differences.
Technically speaking, other apps only automate checking repeatedly the raw content behind a simple URL. This app, however, also features Web Automation where instructions (macros) are recorded interactively (e.g. like iMacros). Your actions to reach the website (and your selection of the text whose updates you want to keep track of) are replayed automatically in intervals specified by you. This gives you the additional opportunity to oversee alterations in Deep Web pages.
✔ Notification when a website changes
✔ Monitor various websites on the watchlist
✔ Simplified way to give instructions for checking
✔ Visual difference of all modifications to a website detected (diff)
✔ It can act as a web monitor to check the availability and correctness
✔ Choose exactly which part or parts of a page to watch
✔ Save mobile traffic by disabling or reducing checks for mobile networks
✔ Check pages even behind logins, HTTP Authentications, form posts or long navigational sequences
✔ 256-Bit AES-encryption for all sensitive data
✔ Notification alarms using sound, vibration and/or the LED
✔ Browse the different versions of a website (includes offline browser)
✔ Requires only a minimum amount of permissions.
✔ Translated into English, German, Spanish and Chinese
A convenient mobile interface for the self-installed AlertMe home monitoring system. Check up on the state of your home at a glance, and remotely control smart-plugs or arm/disarm the hub.
Yes, this is open sourced here: http://code.google.com/p/alertme-for-android/
Your AlertMe details are stored in your phone for convenient access - this app does not communicate with anything else other than the AlertMe API.
Please note that AlertMe limits the API use to something like 1k function calls, so there is a simple caching mechanism to help not reach that.
The main aim for this app is to perform a subset of the functions of the original 'Classic' web interface, presented in an easier mobile form. The roadmap is to integrate the 'eco/energy' aspects eventually.
** KNOWN ISSUES **
A user has reported an issue with non alphanumeric characters for the username/password - this is still being investigated (time of writing: 20121214, issue raised: 20121202)
** TO APP PROMOTERS (as of Sept 13 2013 onwards) **
I have made the deliberate decision to make this a free-to-download app, so I am not interested in promoting/advertising it. If you do still contact me (which I provide mainly for *app* related feedback) I will immediately report your emails as spam
For instance, you don’t know when exactly you will leave work this evening, but whenever you do, and are crossing the grocery store on your way home, you want to be reminded to pick up milk. Location Alert to the rescue!
- Don't know what time you'll be crossing the science department, but need to remember to drop off that assignment whenever you do?
- Don't know what time you'll reach office but must remember to hand in that check to accounting?
- Need a reminder to pick up the DVD you left at Sam's house whenever you're in the vicinity next time?
- Want a reminder to pick up medicines when crossing the chemist today?
Maximize your day's efficiency by completing tasks in a timely manner and with the least amount of traveling.
Unlike any other location alarm applications, Location Alert uses the smartest algorithms to ensure the most efficient use of your device's battery while providing maximum accuracy. Any application that is in constant contact with GPS satellites (such as Maps or Navigation software) will drain your battery rapidly. Location Alert, however, allows one to use its capabilities as much as desired while barely affecting the device's battery power at all. Rather than contacting satellites every second, the application uses genius mathematical formulae (distance, speed, time) and historical data to gauge your location along with GPS, hence only using GPS when in close proximity to provide you the accuracy that is essential. The technology is undoubtedly the best in class.
Location Alert boasts some really cool additional features and the best part is that it's absolutely free with no limit on functionality. The Geo-Snooze feature allows you to snooze a Location Alarm (Geo-Alarm) until the radius, previously set to trigger an alarm, is exited and re-entered.
A Deadline Alarm feature is another one sure to boost efficiency. In the event that you set a location alarm and fear you may not cross the set location within the next few days but must complete the task by the following Friday by 6:15pm under any circumstances, you can set a deadline alarm for this time. Thereafter, if you do not cross the set location by that time, an alarm reminding you to perform this task will trigger either way!
Often one crosses certain geographic locations, streets, areas, etc., on a daily basis. However, even though one of these streets may be a regular on your location reminder list, you may only need to be reminded to do something here on certain days of the week. For example, you may cross the dry-cleaner's every single day, however, you would only like to be alerted to pick-up or drop-off items on Tuesday's and Friday's. Location Alert has you covered!
So say goodbye to your traditional organizer and start enjoying the power of a smarter technology that gets things done - on the go!
Keywords: Location Alert, location alarm, location reminder, location-based alert, geographic alert, geographic alarm, geographic reminder, geo-alert, geo-alarm, geo-reminder, gps alert, gps alarm, gps reminder, gps-alert, gps-alarm, gps-reminder, area alert, area alarm, area reminder, area-based alert, absent-minded, forgetful, remind me, remind me when i get there, approaching alarm, reaching alarm.
- Getting alert for missed calls
- Getting alert for unread sms
- Automatically starting this alert service when phone restarts
- Set alert tone for missed calls and unread sms
- Set start and end time for getting alerts for missed call and unread sms. This way you can avoid disturbance in night.
Most headsets are found under car seats, in pockets, or on a messy desk. For less obvious locations, acoustically locate your headset by sending it a tone so you can hear where it’s hiding. If your headset is out of Bluetooth® range (33ft/10m), or is powered off, then try the BackTrack™ activity log that maps where it was last in use.
How to find your headset:
• SEND A TONE: If you think your headset is powered on and within 33ft/10m of your phone, play a sound file through your headset and hear it tell you where it is. You can increase the volume or select an alternate tone from the library to improve your chances of hearing your headset. (Your media audio settings on your phone must be enabled.)
• TRACK IT: If you think your headset is powered off or too far away, review its recent activity on a time-stamped map to discover where your headset was last used. (Your GPS location services on your phone must be enabled.)
BONUS Battery Meter:
If your phone/tablet is running Android OS 3.X, 4.0.X, 4.1.X, 4.2.2*, 4.3 or 4.4 and it is paired and connected to any of the following Plantronics headsets, an on-screen headset battery meter icon will appear in your device’s Status Bar and a talk-time estimate for your headset will be included in your Notifications list. Compatible headsets include:
Voyager Edge UC
Voyager Legend UC
Voyager PRO HD
Voyager PRO UC
Marque 2 M165
Marque 2 M180
Marque 2 A170
*NOTE – Battery status is not available for the following Android versions. However, all other features of the Find MyHeadset app will work with those phones/tablets:
• Samsung Galaxy S4 phones running Android OS 4.2.2
• Any phones/tablets running below Android OS 3.0
• Any phone or tablet running Android OS 4.2 or 4.2.1
• Some phones or tablets running Android OS 4.4
Support & Feedback:
NEED MORE HELP? For technical support or questions, visit http://www.plantronics.com/us/support/
SHARE YOUR IDEAS: We love hearing your feedback. Email us at MobileSupport@plantronics.com
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
With this application you can automate the task of checking a Web page or a RSS feed in an easy way, preventing you to do it manually and visually with your Internet browser and offering you to attend other occupations while you delegate this task in your device. At the time the application detects that a Web or a RSS page must have been modified compared to the previous check, you will get a visual, audible or vibration notification.
Many Web pages offer its content of news using the RSS standard, so whatever update or new news occurred is usually informed in the corresponding RSS file. Therefore any change inside it maybe mean that there is an update or modification of the relevant content of the Web page. Whether you do not know which is the main related RSS address of the Web page to monitor, the application implements the "RSS Autodiscovery" specification to discover the path to that RSS document if exists. In affirmative case and if it is configured in the application, the check of the page will be done using this document (if many, the first RSS found). In opposite case it will be done using the HTML code of the page.
You only have to select the checking time interval between the checks and specify the URL address of the Web page or a related RSS feed. "WEB RSS Watchdog Page Monitor" allows you to do the check whenever you like, as well, in a quickly way, and not waiting for the selected checking time interval finishes. Also you can directly open the page from the application to check its content visually.
All the checks done are saved in a history with relevant related information. For example the amount of Bytes consumed of your Internet connection for each check is shown and the total amount gathered allowing you to know how you use and spend your data connection by using "WEB RSS Watchdog Page Monitor".
In case the checks are done using the HTML code of the Web page instead of the related RSS, is important to note that the application works fine when the Web pages do not have content which is frequently changing such as news or advertisements. In other case is unavoidable that the application will notify you constantly that the page has changed due to those contents imply a different HTML structure. Please note that the reason is not because a failure in the software but it is due to the fact that each Web page has a different structure that makes difficult to make a general and succesful analysis for all Web pages. Sometimes they have data or internal numbers that are changed and that are not visible to the user in a browser but are used for the systems that process them making a diference that the application will notify you. To minimize this, the possibility of using the mentioned RSS standard is offered.
"WEB RSS Watchdog Page Monitor" offers free all its features but it is sponsored by advertisements to help maintain the tool.
We wish the application is useful for you and allows you to save time focusing it in other tasks. We encourage you to send us your comments, opinions, suggestions, bugs to improve this project. Your feedback is very valuable to us, therefore we will be pleased if you spend a small momment giving your opinion rating us in Google Play Store. Thank you very much.