* User can select where to write the test file.
* User can define the size of the test file.
Application will write a test file and read it back testing it's content.
It will test the speed and the storage capacity. Useful to check for a damaged or fake card.
Some cards claim to be 32 GB but are in fact less. These cards are fake. Use this app to find out if yours is a fake one or not. Just set the test file size to the max size available and start the test.
Read the instructions at the beginning.
SD-Booster speeds up your external and internal SD-Card(s) and SD-Memory up to 40 times! Enjoy a new feeling of speed on your Android smartphone anytime and everywhere you are.
Starting apps, listing to your favorite music or just swapping data with your PC ? Whatever you do, the SD-Booster improve your phone speed!
SD-Booster needs root permission to run, otherwise SD-Booster can't do anything!
SD-Booster is the only app which supports each card separately!
-MMC detection framework to support any SD-Card and SD-Memory
-Speedup every external and internal SD-Memory
-Configure each SD-Card/SD-Memory separately (New!)
-Set on system start (boot) feature
-Device monitoring (New!)
-Notification system (New!)
-Color based suggestion terms of current cache size
-Multi-Language support (New!)
PLEASE don't move SD-Booster to your SD-Card, otherwise SD-Booster doesn't work on boot!
New permission read/write SD-Card will be used for the upcoming speedtest (version 2.1).
New permission ACCESS_SUPERUSER is used by SuperSU
SD-Booster is now released under the GPL! Sources can be found on Github.
If you like to work on with me or just want to take a look it's possible now. :-)
Supported languages (so far): EN,DE,ES,FR,SK,SI,PL,IT,HU,CZ,CN,SR,ID,CR
If you missing your language and want to do a translation, please send me an e-mail.
Icons and logo by Jozef Kruszynski (Doktaphex/XDA)
Khairul Agasta (ID)
Gojko Pavasovic/rakijaman (SR/XDA)
Andres Valverde/zeratos (ES/XDA)
Daniel Mehrmann (DE)
Daniel Mehrmann (EN)
Use A1 SD Bench - free tool to benchmark your phone & tablet SD card, RAM and memory, to test IO read / write speed (Quick, Long, Random I/O and Accurate) and check media performance, and compare your benchmark results online.
★ Free, and without Ads
★ Four benchmark modes - Quick, Longer, Accurate and Random I/O
★ Built-in compare results online (anonymous)
★ Built-in view statistics online
★ SD card speed test, or multiple SD cards
★ Speed test any Android storage including RAM and USB
★ Nice looking, clean, fast, responsive & intuitive UI (User Interface)
★ Measure both read and write speeds to find out how fast is your SD card
★ Quick and Accurate benchmark (to reduce caching effects)
★ Check your speed-test results with other devices
★ Speed categories: Class 2, Class 4, Class 6, Class 10, UHS-I, UHS-II and UHS-III
★ Custom location option to test any device directory
★ Shows total and free memory for all media including RAM
• Internal memory
• Internal SD cards
• External SD cards
• System RAM (Random access memory)
• USB flash drive (including, NAND flash, USB 1.0, USB 2.0, USB 3.0)
• Up to 6 USB flash drives (connected simultaneously via USB hub)
• USB HDD (Hard drives)
Supported memory cards:
• SD Cards
• Micro SD
• Micro SDHC
• Micro SDXC
• Phone's built-in memory (card)
• Problem? Please, send us your feedback using Send Feedback feature from the Settings screen, or http://a1dev.com/feedback/
• We can not test all Android devices, so if your device's memory / SD card / USB is not detected correctly, use Send Feedback feature from the Settings screen, specifying path to your storage, e.g. /mnt/sdcard/, /mnt/usb_drive;
• NTFS and other non-native file systems is supported as far as your Android device is compatible with a such FS.
• Your device needs enough free (100 MB and up, depending on media speed, and up to few GB if using longer test option) space for benchmarks to work;
• More: http://a1dev.com/sd-bench/notes/
• From the application itself
More info on permissions:
• "Storage" & "Media" is used to benchmark your device storage, SD cards and USB attached drives.
• "Internet" is used to access and submit online scores and for anonymous usage statistics (both can be enabled and disabled).
AppMgr (also known as App 2 SD) is a totally new design app that provides the following components:
★ Move apps: moves apps to either internal or external storage for getting more available app storage
★ Hide apps: hides system (built-in) apps from the app drawer
★ App manager: manages apps for batch uninstalling, moving apps or sharing apps with friends
* Over 20,000,000 Downloads! *
★ new ICS style UI, themes
★ batch uninstall apps
★ batch move apps to external storage
★ notify when movable apps installed
★ hide apps from app drawer
★ 1-tap to clear all cache
★ batch clear apps cache or data
★ batch view apps on Google Play
★ export the app list
★ install apps from the exported app list
★ quick uninstall or move an app by drag-n-drop
★ sort apps by name, size or installation time
★ share customized app list with friends
★ support home screen widgets
★ support Android 2/3/4
★ support "Move2SD Enabler"
★ customizable notification sound, vibrate and light
Are you running out of application storage? Do you hate having to check each and every app if it supports moving to the SD card? Do you want an app that automatically does this for you and can notify you when an app can be moved? This component streamlines the movement of apps to on your device's external or internal storage through your device's Settings. With this, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps. This is crucial to anyone who has memory management issues.
You don't care for all the apps your carrier adds to Android? Well, now you can get rid of them! This component enables you to hide system (built-in) apps from the app drawer.
We have been selected as a Google I/O 2011 Developer Sandbox partner, for its innovative design and advanced technology.
* Move apps function may not work on your device as manufacture removes the function of moving apps to SD from Android system (not support: S DUOS, Note2, Tab 2, L5-L9, OneX, 7-10" tablet)
* Due to the limitation of Android, the hide apps function can only be supported by Android 4+
* Read user's manual or FAQ by going to: AppMgr > Settings > About
KW: app 2 sd, move app to sd, app2sd, a2sd, cache cleaner, cache eraser, hide app
Danish-Christian Stangegaard Kappelgaard
French-Jérémy Roth (JeremX)
Galician-Xesús M. Mosquera Carregal
Indonesian - Khairul Agasta
Lithuanian - bronxitas
Polish-Kamil Szymański, Grzegorz Jabłoński
Portuguese-Altieres Lima da Silva, , Luis Barbosa de Assis Junior
Tamil - KUMAR D
Vietnamese-Phong Quang PdaViet
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know. Thanks.
You can add more RAM to your device by creating a swap partition.
Also you can repair some damaged sdcard and scan for bad blocks.
Only supports the "primary" type partition.
-Repair damaged filesystems .
-Enable swap partitions.
Partition tables supported are:
Filesystems supported are:
-Phone with su (root).
-Install in internal memory.
-Before start AParted be sure that your sdcard is disabled.
-If you start AParted and your sdcard is mounted, when you make
a partition you will get a warning about the sdcard is mounted.
May be when you go to settings android show that your sdcard
If you have this problem, mount and umount your sdcard and AParted
will works for you.
-If your device isn´t detected o incorrectly detected do a search in
google to discover your device is easy to find and set in configuration
menu manually, AParted will woks for sure!
If you want any extra features just let me know and I´ll do my best to get it done.
Now aparted has a small tutorial if do you have problems to use this application go
to the website to see the Aparted manual.
-GNU and Linux.
-All beta tester that help me and my boring tests...
-Thomas Weiss for German translation.
keywords: sdcard , partition , fdisk , parted , swap , ext3 , fat , fat32 , format , ram , repair , damage , chkdsk , damaged
Supports the following features:
- Mobile Software List;
- Move one or all of the software to the sd card;
- A key to clear the software cache;
- Adding mobile software to ignore list;
- The size of the cached data display software;
- Show all available memory card size;
- Mobile software to the phone memory;
- Open this software in the market;
- Uninstall program;
- Open the program;
- Display software details.
This application works with your device filesystem, including filesystem on internal device memory and/or SD cards. If you don't know what the filesystem is, where the device's camera stores photos and where the Gallery application searches your photos/media files, and you don't have any experience with a file manager, please don't use this application.
Please note that "Send to SD card" cannot send applications to SD card by itself. It can only save files which are sent by another applications.
For details see http://code.google.com/p/sendtosd-android/wiki/FAQ
How to use:
* Choose "Send" or "Share" menu item in any application
* Choose "SD card"
* Choose any folder on SD card
* Tap "Copy here"
You can easy:
* Organize your photos.
* Organize your files.
One touch SD card update!
No unnecessary GUI. No unnecessary advertisements. (:
If your Gallery does not automatically update after adding media to the SD card, then you must download Rescan SD.
Place a shortcut of the app on your home screen to rescan and update the SD card with just one touch.
If you find an issue, do contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
• Move apps to SD card
• Move apps to phone internal storage
• Sort app by movable, name, size and time
• User can custom [Install time] [Package name] [Apk path] to show in list
• Show app details: size, install time, package, apk path.
• Open app
• Search in market
• Search in website by apk name, package name, app name
If we granted root permission, we can move multi-app in one click, and can move almost all apps installed.
App to SD, Move to SD, app2sd, Apps2SD, SD move, App 2 SD, move apps
Helpful functions to save battery and prevent "sd card removed" error.
Media Scanner (root required)
Activate and deactivate Media Scanner to save battery.
Use Scan now to manually scan your media.
Choose by yourself if you want to scan internal sd, external sd or custom path.
Prevent unexpectedly removed error
Experimental function to prevent "sdcard unexpectedly removed" error.
To prevent the error, there are two services you can activate and deactivate.
These functions are experimental and not prevent all errors!!
Higher battery drain when activated experimental features.
- Enable / Disable Media Scanner
- Rescan manually
- Experimental "prevent sdcard errors"
This app need ***ROOT*** access for enable/disable mediascanner!
You can use experimental functions and Scan now without root.
The standard path to the external sd card is "/mnt/extSdCard/".
You can change path to external sd in settings.
Missing a feature, need help or want to report a bug please contact at: email@example.com
App tested on GalaxyS3 and GalaxyS4
It have two screens:
- Internal: apps on internal phone memory that can be moved to SD Card
- SD Card: apps already moved to SD Card
Please note, not all devices support this feature, i.e. Samsung S3. Xoom DO NOT support moving apps to SD Card, because it is already share memory with system. And this feature disabled by manufacturer of your device.
with ads support
Email us if you have questions or problems with our apps.
apps2sd, a2sd, sdmove, app2sd, move to sd, move to sdcard, apps to sd
* Cut, copy and paste progress dialog.
* Compress and decompress (extract) support (ZIP)
* Thumbnail for photo and pictures files
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Support file shortcut on Favorites for easily access
* Sort by name, size or last modified
* Send and share files
* Open any file
* Play media files with your favorite apps
* Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
* The best (optimized) resolution and theme for each system version: Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair
This version is FREE, but you can buy the paid version SD File Manager PRO that is a Ad-free version.
Tags: sd file manager pro file browser astro file explorer es card wireless gallery folder file expert LAN SMB
Sd Card Manager is a free tool that allows Android users to manage their resources, files.
Users can see and access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others.
Main Features :
**** High Performance.
**** Browse files and folders
**** Cut, copy and Paste files and folders
**** Create, Rename and Delete files
**** Free space and used space information
**** List all application and Install .apk application from sdcard
**** Sorting of files by name and date
**** Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
**** Efficient Search
**** Option to Hide / Unhide file
**** Compress and Uncompress file
Tags : file manager, file explorer, file browser, SD Card Manager , File hider and file compression and uncompression
Nobody is perfect and Android neither.
Apps you have already deleted, sometimes leave data behind.
The system constantly creates logs, crash reports and debug files you don't really need.
The market leaves temporary files of downloaded apps behind.
Lets not go on here...
Why not get a maid to clean it all up?
SD maid will help you keep your device neat, clean and tidy :-)!
Give it a try, you won't find a more thorough cleaning app!
Choose a tab, press check and then either click a single item to delete or press the clean all button. It's just that easy.
There are various features available:
* Explorer is a full fledged filemanager, use it to crawl through your Androids files.
* You can use the Searcher if you know what file you are looking for.
* The CorpseFinder searches your device for dormant directories+files and compares those to the list of installed applications.
* AppControl lets you freeze,reset and remove applications (even system apps).
* The SystemCleaner scans your device and filters which directories contain unnecessary files. You an even create your own filters!
* You can optimize and shrink bloated databases to speed up access and free space.
* View your biggest files and find out what is hogging all the space.
* Find files that have been modified in the last X minutes.
10 features are currently available in the free version and an additional 2 can be unlocked by buying and installing the unlocker.
The Unlocker will also enable several convenience functions like picture previews.
SD Maid is constantly being developed and is designed very carefully.
Due to the vast amount of android devices it might not work perfectly on everyones device, but I'm working hard to get it there.
If you have questions or concerns send me a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). I usually respond quite quick and will happily help you out.
A big thanks goes out to all the beta testers @ http://sdmaid.thedarken.eu/beta who helped me improve SD Maid v3.
I would also like to thank all the volunteers @ http://sdmaid.thedarken.eu/translation that made SD Maid accessible to non english speaking users by translating it.
A must-have application!!! Save phone memory by identifying and listing all applications that can be moved to SD Card!
you can install more apps
A great UI that makes it easy to
1) move apps from phone to SD Card
2) move apps from SD Card to phone, and
3) uninstall apps
Some of the great features:
★ Fast scanning in background (you can close the app till it finishes scanning)
★ Files categorization
★ Files preview
★ Largest files on the top of the list
★ And more ...
SDCard is a shared place where applications can save their data. It's often full of big files that are not needed anymore. Please be careful, deleted files can't be restored. Your phone can have more than one SD Card (some new phones have internal and also external SDCards).
This app can be used as:
Memory cleaner, SD card cleaner, large files finder, big files finder, storage optimizer, storage cleaner.
If you have any comments or suggestions please let us know :)
Please note that internet connection is needed only for the ads.
More from developer
Če ne dela (črna slika ali se sploh ne štarta):
Poženite Trenutno Vreme, v nastavitvah nastavite Manjša ločljivost slike Slovenije
Rain application for Slovenian Rain radar of ARSO (http://www.arso.gov.si/vreme/napovedi in podatki/radar.html) overlayed over Slovenian map. Zoom with pinch-zoom. Need internet access.
Here are the app features:
-ARSO weather forecast
-ARSO current weather data
-ARSO Bio weather
-ARSO Snow report
-ARSO Vertical report
-Widget for forecast (4x1)
-Widget for temperature (2x1)
-Widget for sun (sunris and sunset) and moon (moonrise, moonset and phases) (2x1)
If doesn't show map of radar map, turn it off in settings.
It includes Widgets (4x2 and 2x1) and app.
Widget uses shorter txt file and sunbird.txt for location.
You should have 3 files on server:
xml file (example: realtime.xml)
txt file (example: realtime.txt) for widged
location file sunbird.txt for widget (optional for sunset and sunrise)
xml and txt file should have same filename.
Icon is valid for wetter forecast from Wetter Station and is not Current weather.
If you want to translate to your language, let me know.
If you have problems, please let me know. If you need some other feature, please let me know.
Converted image can be saved to folder Hieroglyphs on SD Card. (Menu->Save image)
Some simple rules:
-The conversion is only approximate. Only one sign and few two sign hieroglyphics are used.
-Numbers are ignored.
-Space between words is ignored
-Max 30 letters
It shows following informations about connected WiFi network:
Also includes simple WiFi toggle widget (1x1). Switch WiFi On/Off with 1 click.
Please email me with any bugs/problems/feature requests.
I cannot reply to market comments.