"The best way to have the silent mode on Samsung Lollipop"
"What’s in a name? Everything. Extended Controls is definitely the best settings widget app that I have come across and there are quite a few available at the moment" (appstorm.net)
"None of the other apps have as many functions and options as Extended Controls. The long list of widgets, the amount of various designs and its user friendliness make Extended Controls a real must-have!" (androidpit.com)
Extended controls is THE MUST HAVE APP for every Android user.
The application provides highly customizable widget with more than 30 controls.
Extended Controls provides user-friendly graphic interface and a easy configuration manager.
With its features user can customize his widgets and he can beautify your fantastic Android smartphone.
Extended Controls improves batterylife using an innovative feature called "Battery saver"
- Custom backgrounds (from your gallery or download a set of backgrounds from the web);
- Widgets transparency;
- A lot of different icons;
- Edit existing widgets;
- Direct Home shortcuts;
- Customizable colors & labels;
- On/Off dividers;
- All tablets supported;
- Different widgets size (over 10 toggle for any single widget);
- Different indicator type (standard or circular)
- System Info Widget (RAM, CPU, Network, ext-memory, etc.)
- Notification Widget (like Samsung Galaxy S3 and S4)
- Widgets sliders with double arrow, to beautify your home screen;
- Widgets controller on App Drawer (Extended Controls -> Widget option);
- Active widgets in notification bar;
- Stack Widgets list;
- Widgets in notification bar;
- Possibility to remove widgets size from android menu;
- Disable static indicator;
- Widget preview of your widget on configuration activity;
- Share your widgets with main social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.)
- Save your widgets and load it whenever you want!!!!
As we know Android provides a widget that allows you to enable or disable these settings: WiFi,Bluetooth,GPS,Sync,Brightness.
With Extended Controls, Android Power Widget can be improved allowing users to add main settings:
- 4G (WiMAX only for EVO)
- APN (Rename APN, Direct Mode or Settings Shortcut)
- Wifi (with indicator label)
- Brightness (High customization, with custom seekbar, label percentage, native mode)
- Auto Sync
- Auto Rotate
- Fly Mode
- SD Scanner
- Silent Mode
- Vibration Mode
- Stay Awake toggle
- Flashlight (Torch) available on (Sony z3,Note 4, Samsung S5, Htc One, Nexus 5, Nexus 6 Verizon, Mobile, Nexus S, Galaxy Ace, Fascinate, LG Optimus, Atrix, Arc, Samsung Galaxy S2, Motorola Photon, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z, Sony Xperia Z1 Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Motorola X, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,Galaxy Tab 3, Motorola G, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note III and others)
- Mount USB
- AlwaysOn feature
- Reboot (only for root users!! bootloader, normal or fastboot, confirm dialog)
- Hotspot Wifi
- USB Tether
- Lock Screen (turn your screen off)
- Direct Shortcut app (All activities or applications)
- Haptic feedback
- Volume manager (All volumes controls)
- Shutdown (Only for root users)
- Contact direct call
- System info (RAM, CPU, memory usage, SDcard free memory)
- For any updates or news you can follow us on
****** WARNING *******
- Read Contact & Call permissions is used to add a "Direct Contact Call" toggle within widget. Without these permissions is impossible to call a contact with one-click.
The Read log permission is used into Issue Manager to allow user to send bugs of ONLY Extended Controls app.
"To put it simply, Lux kicks the pants off of Android’s stock brightness manager, and it’s worth every cent." - Lifehacker
"Lux is a third-party app that allows you to easily calibrate your phone’s brightness sensor, saving you battery power and reducing eye strain if your phone is normally too bright in dark rooms." - HowToGeek
Lux isn't your ordinary brightness app. It intelligently adjusts the brightness of your display based on the environment you're in. If you step into a dimly lit room, Lux will automatically lower the brightness of your display to make it not only comfortable to read, but to also preserve battery power.
Lux is also able to adjust the screen temperature of your display automatically to make it appropriate for night usage. At sunset, you can have Lux automatically warm your display and switch to your Night profile. If you're an astronomer, you can enable astronomer mode to cut out harsh white light. If you have a root enabled phone, you may even be able to apply these enhancements at a low level with Lux's plug-in system.
Perhaps the best thing about Lux is that you can teach it how to behave. If the backlight is too bright or dim for your liking, simply open the provided Dashboard, adjust the brightness slider to the level you desire, then hold the link button. Lux will use this new 'link' as a reference in future.
Give it a go! I want you to test Lux for more than the 15 minute refund period offered by Google. I understand that some devices may not have the best quality light sensor, and that you may need more time to play around with settings. If you find that Lux doesn't suit you after the 15 minutes is up, you can request a refund within a week of purchase via e-mail - no questions asked.
■ Stable, custom auto brightness with root plug-in support.
■ Use your ambient light sensor or camera(s) to read in ambient light.
■ Subzero brightness for night viewing.
■ Select between Auto, Day, Night, Car and Cinema light profiles
■ Automatic night mode. Change the colour temperature of your display for comfortable night time viewing.
■ Astronomer mode. Adds a red filter to your display to preserve the eyesight of stargazers.
■ Power-user settings such as choice of interpolation, filters, and linked sample editing.
■ Add app specific exceptions via sleep mode. NOTE: This is broken in Android 5.0 due to API changes beyond my control.
■ Customisable fade for backlight adjustments.
■ Tasker and Locale support
■ Battery efficient.
■ Backup to SD.
■ No ads or other nuisances.
Note: Please disable other brightness apps before using Lux. The author is not liable for any issues caused when using this app.
Want Lux in your language? Join the translation project here:
TAKE PICTURES AND VIDEOS: Used to read in luma values if camera input is selected.
DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: Required for night/astro mode.
READ PHONE STATE: Required to prevent Lux from interfering with phone controls in Android 4.1.
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS: Brightness is a system setting, as is toggling the default auto brightness.
RETRIEVE RUNNING APPS: Required to make the 'sleep list' functionality work, so Lux can disable itself when certain apps are in the foreground.
COARSE LOCATION: Required to automatically calculate sunrise/sunset times.
Need assistance? Have questions? Contact me via the 'Send Feedback' button in Lux settings, or via email at email@example.com.
NOTE: Please use the power symbol in the notification to temporarily toggle Lux when using secure views, such as banking apps, VPN and accessibility settings.
Lux control the screen brightness for your Android smartphone.
Avoid the nuisance of adjust your screen brightness opening the Android screen brightness control.
The innovation introduced by Lux Control consist in the correction of the calibration error of the light sensor during the screen brightness control usage.
Flux is smart enough to adjust and control the brightness of your screen based on the environment you are in.
If you go in the daylight room the app will automatically increase the brightness of your screen to make it easily visible, while if you move in a dimly room Flux will dim the light of your screen even below 0% to make it comfortable to read and to also preserve the battery.
The configuration is minimized in order to ensure for simplicity of use that is missing in all the other Screen Dimmer or Lux Control/Brightness Control apps.
The reduction of the battery consumption is ensured by the automatic screen brightness control and by configuring the minimum brightness subzero it is possible to further increase the savings, especially on Samsung devices.
- Automatic management of the screen screen brightness control
- Manual Brightness selector to calibrate the appropriate screen brightness level
- Customizable smoothness fade for backlight calibration
- Subzero brightness screen dimmer for night mode viewing and battery savings
- Dim color and screen dimmer color for persons with eye problems and sensitivity to daylight
- Simple configuration: download Flux and enjoy it no configuration is needed (the default configuration is enough) and the app automatically learns
- Battery efficient, in fact with Flux screen dimmer you can save around 15% of battery
- No ads or nuisances
Smoothness: enabling this option will change the screen brightness sweeter
Minimum Brightness (related to the lux perceived in the environment): adjusts the minimum brightness of the screen for the lux control handler, if you set this value subzero Flux will apply a filter to further reduce the screen brightness
Maximum Brightness: adjusts the maximum brightness of the screen
Dimmer Color: when the brightness go subzero the dim color is applied
Filter Color: choose the color of the filter to apply when Flux is active
Filter Color Opacity: adjusts the filter opacity level
Flux lux control app: when you discover it you will never live without it.
Try our new free apps:
- Camera Flash
- Solitaire Classic
- Screen Filter Control
- Screen Flashlight
- Bug Smasher
You can also use it to make your own original filters out of your photos!
Add the widget to your home screen to turn the filter on or off with a single tap.
Great for crowded trains or family gatherings when you want to quickly hide your screen ♪
Keep your screen safe and private from prying eyes!
Keep your screen safe and stylish with delightfully cute widgets and filters designed especially for girls ♪
•Change Filter Designs (7 plain-color types, 14 designs, photo filters *new feature)
•Adjust filter transparency
•Use a widget to turn the filter on and off with a single tap
(includes 7 widget designs)
•Display icon in Status Bar (use the Status Bar to turn the filter on or off)
Widget size: Size 1×1
★What’s more, if you buy our SWEET Style app now you’ll get free wallpaper images, too!★
Download several different wallpapers designed for girls, for free!
New designs are added every Monday!
Increase your girl power with these cute Home Screen wallpapers ♪
※ These free wallpapers are the same as those from SWEET Style, Animal Style and Simple Style.
《How to Install the Widget》
1. Hold down your finger on the home screen※ → 2. Tap “Widget” → 3. Select the app from the Widget List
※Remember to hold down your finger on a clear space without any other icons etc.
This application includes its own widgets, but if you are using the app from an SD card, the Android OS will not permit use of these widgets.
When using the widget, please ensure you have chosen “Save to Device” during app installation.
《Transferring the App to your Device from an SD Card》
1. Settings → 2. Apps → 3. Manage Apps →
4. Select ” One-tap! Screen Privacy Filter ” → 5. Select “Move to Device”
※Depending on your Android device, the widget may not be available to select from the Widget List immediately after it has been transferred to the device from an SD Card. Should this happen, please restart your device and try again.
Screebl works based on a simple observation: we generally hold our phones or tablets in roughly the same positions when we're using them. Screebl uses the accelerometer in your mobile device to detect how you're holding your phone, and when your device is within a configurable range, the screen is kept on. Move out of that range, and Screebl releases the lock and the screen is allowed to go off. It sounds simple (and it is), but it works amazingly well!
How does Screebl save power? Well, it's simple. On most phones, the screen is the single largest consumer of battery power. With Screebl running you can reduce the average amount of time that your screen is on by only keeping it on when you're ACTUALLY using your phone. The amount of savings can vary significantly by device and usage patterns, but it is possible for users to see savings of 20% or more. See our web site for more details.
★ "Screebl is ingenious..." -- KnowYourMobile.com
★ "Screebl also helps you extend your battery life..." -- AndroidAuthority.com
★ "Screebl is a far more effective way to utilize our screen timeouts..." -- Android Spin.com
★ "Works out of the box..." -- AndroidTap.com
★ "Screebl offers an intelligent solution to the problem of screen control..." -- AndroidGuys.com
★ "Excellent customization..." -- Phandroid.com
✓ PocketLock locks your phone when you put it into your pocket, unlocks when you take it out
✓ AppExceptions let you turn Screebl off when selected apps are running in the foreground
✓ Locale plug-in and Tasker integration provide automated control and customization of Screebl
✓ Look-and-feel customization lets you make Screebl look the way YOU want
✓ Better detection algorithms
✓ Screen timeout set from Screebl
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Needed to a start Screebl when phone starts up.
INTERNET - Needed to check for new instructional videos and submit debugging information.
WAKE_LOCK - Needed to keep the screen on.
WRITE_SETTINGS - Needed to update system settings related to screen timeouts.
GET_TASKS - Needed to disable Screebl when selected apps are running (AppExclusions).
CHECK_LICENSE - Needed to monetize pirated versions of Screebl.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed to check phone state (e.g., in-call, speakerphone on, etc.) to provide in-call behavior (e.g., disable Screebl or lock screen on)
✓ Some phones do NOT deliver sensor events when the screen is off. Examples include some HTC phones, some Sony Xperia phones, and quite a few Motorola phones. PocketLock may not work properly on these phones. See this link for more info: http://www.saltwebsites.com/2012/android-accelerometers-screen-off
✓ PocketLock causes significant battery drain on some phones. The effect of the PocketLock feature varies widely from one phone to another. The longer that you have PocketLock monitor for removal from your pocket, the more power will be used. Most phones see a minor increase in power consumption when using PocketLock (4-8%).
✓ Stillness detection doesn't detect small movements on some devices. A few devices have very coarse-grained accelerometers, and as such movement is not detected well, causing stillness timeouts when the phone is actually being used. I am working on a fix for this that will be in an upcoming release. Most phones are fine.
✓ Screebl doesn't startup when the phone is powered-on. On some phones (HTC in particular) the "fastboot" capability can cause problems with Screebl being started at power-on. I've done my best to fix this, but it still is a problem on some HTC devices. Also, Screebl must NOT be moved to SD storage.
• Set individual rules for Apps (e.g. screen always on, app specific timeout ...) similiar to "Screen On" and "KeepScreen"
• Set a position in that the screen will always stay on (via Accelerometer)
• If its dark screen goes out (e.g. if you put your phone into your pocket) (via light sensor)
• Wake up device (the screen automatically turns on when you put your device out of your pocket)
• Screen lock widget (click on it and your screen gets locked) like "screen Off and Lock"
• Set an app specific display brightness
• No Ads!
• Set an individual global screen timout time (e.g. 42 seconds)
• Dock functions: choose if the screen should stay on when you are using a dock (e.g. desk dock)
• Display filter: saves battery life for AMOLED displays and great for eBook reading
• Info HUD: shows always the state of the accelerometer, CPU, light sensor and active app rules
• Backup/Restore your settings
• Set app specific brightness of the display
• Light Sensor
• Extended Notifications and display filter
• Widget designs
• Wake up device
• and much more...
So please support us and the further development of this app by buying the pro version (In-App purchase), Thanks!
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Is used for the backup functionality.
It's easy to handle the screen timeout via app specific rules, the accelerometer position, the light sensor or individual dock settings. You will be always informed about the screen timeout via the system HUD. Lock your screen easily with the screen lock widget.
"... making the app the only place you need to go for adjusting screen timeout." - addictivetips.com
"Manage your screen light, smartly" - androidzoom.com
We greatly appreciate bug reports, feature requests, suggestions, and questions.
● Dim your screen way beyond the default brightness controls in Android.
● Designed for ease of use.
● Transparent background allows previewing the brightness level on any app or game.
● Set minimum and maximum brightness values.
● Blue light filter
● Up-to-date Lollipop look & feel.
Its design is simple and appreciable, you can't dislike it!
Great notification : click on the brightness icon to stop Screen Dimmer or click on the progress bar to change the filter's opacity (Version of Android earlier than 3.0).
- Variable opacity.
- Display a notification or not when Screen Dimmer is on.
- Minimize or not the screen's brightness.
- Disable the button's backlight.
- Quick launch widget and widget of opacity adjusting.
- [PRO] Change the colour of the filter and the widget.
- [PRO] Automatically toggle the app with the sunset/rise to use Screen Dimmer at night.
- [PRO] Choose the apps to launch when Screen Dimmer starts.
- [PRO] Activate the silent mode when Screen Dimmer starts.
- [PRO] Do an opacity transition when the launch of Screen Dimmer is scheduled.
If you like my app, feel free to rate it and buy the PRO version (in app) to support its development and unlock the pro features!
• Permissions :
- DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: needed to display the filter over other apps.
- RECEIVE BOOT COMPLETED: needed to preserve scheduling over reboots.
- COARSE LOCATION: needed by the sun scheduling feature.
• Known issues :
- When Screen Dimmer is on, you can't install apps manually or allow root access with SuperSu, please disable Screen Dimmer when doing so.
- Disabling key's backlights doesn't work on most Samsung devices.
• Tasker support:
You have thought in bed. Device is too bright...
Cause of the battery consumption is said to be the backlight.
Dark screen can save power.
Ambient light sensor for automatic adjustment feature support depends on the device.
The History of Major Changes:
Added the five level buttons, from Min to Max.
Added items to the Settings screen.
1. Whether to show the five-level button.
Added the operations from the Notification bar.
Added items about the Notification bar to the Setting screen.
1. Can be operation from Notification bar.
2. Automatically start at boot time.
Added the widgets.
Added items to the Settings screen.
1. In the non-operation state, to automatically close.
2. Can be adjust with the volume keys.
screen, brightness, dark, bright, backlight, widgets, notification bar,
battery, save, adjust, setting, change, easy, free, auto, simple
WellBrightness a brightness tuning tool. With WellBrightness you can
* Change brightness quickly
* Set a comfortable brightness by screen filter in very dark environment
* The Auto option is orignal system's auto backlight setting.
No complex functions , Not much options...
keyword: brightness, screen filter, dim, dark, back light
(1) Screen brightness adjustment.
(2) Add a filter on the screen (you can adjust the brightness even lower)
Of course, you can also set [Automatic brightness] plus matte, so you can automatically adjust depending on the system, and darker.
Keywords: brightness adjustment, brightness, adjust, filter, mask, screen,bluelight, night, simple, glare, light,eye
I initially made Screen Balance for personal use - I am extremely pleased with the result and I am sure you will like it too.
★ Due to popular demand, I have added RGB adjuster to allow you to create your own color filters.
★ Again due to popular demand, I have added option of adjusting the screen contrast ... This vastly improves the readability of your screen at night. It also allows correction of harsh or over vibrant screen colors.
✓ First Android App to allow adjustment of the screens white balance - this will allow you to define how warm/cool the screen appears and can be useful to correct odd tints that can be found on many screens.
✓ Reduce brightness levels to below what Android normally allows - prevents night time strain, especially on AMOLED screens.
✓ Apply color tint to the screen - this is used to apply a colour filter, e.g. a red tint such that you can use it in really dark environments, e.g. star gazing or simply reading at night.
✓ Safety feature to auto reset brightness if set too low by accident.
✓ Dark and Light themes - allows you to accurately test white balance and prevent eye strain at night and to test your colour balance.
✓ Independently adjust brightness and tint as per your requirements.
✓ Due to popular demand, I have ensured that Pro version allows you the option of hiding the App from appearing on the Android task list.
✓ Apply settings automatically on device boot.
✓ Inherently low resource use with no noticeable impact on performance and battery.
- dimming the screen 15-100% (below minimum system brightness)
- screen color and a contrast adjustment
- system brightness 0-100% adjustment
- functional widget (on/off, system brightness, settings)
- autorun option
Some phones have a color tint screen. This app have a possibility to try to improve colors on this kind of the screen by setting an additional factor RGB.*
The range of the dimmer is from 15% to 100% (it allows to dim the screen below a min system brightness value). Make a relief for your eyes during a nightly reading.
Furthermore, you can change fast the system brightness too.
The additional contrast factor can try to make the reading or a picture viewing more comfortable on some screens.*
The widget provides fast on/off service with a shortcuts to the Adjuster settings and the system brightness settings.
The application has the autorun option which works with the dimmer set above 22% (for the safety).
A gamma adjustment is not possible to do.
*The colors and the contrast are done the best as can be, there is no possibility to access to the screen programmatically.
Even so, the app can be useful for some devices and very helpful in the reading or making images more natural on the overcolored screens.
Also, display is too bright in low light, set the color to Black, can be screen pretty dark.
switch filter by Widget/Status Bar/Longpress search key.
** The 10 days limited Trial Edition is available, Try it first!
** If it doesn't work well after update, try to reboot your device.
** If you like this app, Please review it.
Buy if you think this slick eye-saving app is worth a cup of coffee. That's all!
A super simple black tinted screen filter to help reduce power consumption and low light glare.
Use this screen filter at night, in low light, or just when you need to save power.
The screen filter is turned on when you tap it. It opens up all the settings in PREVIEW ONLY mode.
The brightness can be changed by moving the slider and the screen filter can be set by pressing the SET button.
It can be turned off by pressing the CLEAR button.
Screen filter settings can be accessed by accessing the application again or tapping the notification in the notification list.
Applies a shade that acts as a dimmer to ensure your eyes don't hurt, beyond lowest brightness settings . Great for low light gaming, web browsing, and eBook reading. Saves battery life for AMOLED displays!
Control the filter level with a customizable bar that can be accessed from any application you're in.
Allow to set individual settings for each application in part.
You will be able to see what's your download and upload speed in a small on top window in any program you operate !
- display upload and download speed over your 3G or WiFi connection real-time in a configurable window that sits on top of your current application
- customize the look of the window (size, color, position, border)
- set 3G/WiFi speed threshold for window display (the real-time network speed window will not be shown until the threshold will be reached)
- starts at boot