If it is frustrating for you to look through the whole settings menu for developer options (well hidden in Android 4.2), before and after each development session, this is the solution.
Since version 1.1.5 you can get developer options even quicker - using Google Now gesture.
Using this app you can see which resource qualifiers that are being used, which system features that are available, and see details about the display and its sizes.
Also I wanted to create an app where everything I needed was just one click away. The full list of features:
- See resource qualifiers in use
- See available system features
- See screen dimensions in dp, pt, in, sp, px, mm
- Start other third party developer apps (which I'm unable to name or else my app will be removed)
- Go directly to the Android 4.3's permission manager (App Ops)
- Go directly to the device's developer settings
- Go directly to the list of installed applications
Works for Android 1.5 and up. Doesn't need any permissions to run. Please give me a word if there's something you'd like to see included in this app. :)
Frustrated!! you can't find developer options anywhere then here is the convenient shortcut to developer options for android developers. It works quickly and efficiently. It's simple and easy to use.
Place this shortcut to your smartphone or tablets home screen, tap it, & you're at the development settings!
Enjoy this time-saving shortcut! Download this developer tool today. It's a life saver!!!
For suggestions and queries : Contact us at email@example.com
Just add this widget to your homescreen, tap it, and *poof*, you're at the development settings!
- Which processes are currently running and using CPU cycles
- The touch location of your device, helping you debug your hardware
- Your device configuration e.g. Display metrics (screen density), locale(en_US), device orientation (1: portrait, 2: landscape etc) and more.
- Your device location in raw values provided by the Android framework and when they were last updated
- You can measure your application/device robustness by toggling your wifi connectivity periodically
- See which activities, services, receivers and providers are registered by all your application and view their detailed information
- Change animation speeds to speed up/add effects to your device
- Media scanner that allows you to immediately scan your sd card and update them in applications like Gallery
- Create bad behavior by crashing main thread, report wtf conditions, cause ANR's etc
- Manage accounts
This application has been tested on various devices. Due to security, some features do not work on every device. If you have such a platform, it is unfortunate, please ignore that capability. A set of these tools will be available for other api level (froyo, better ics support) in the future.
This application uses a lot of permissions and does so legitimately. None of them are used for malicious purposes and we can assure you that is the case.
Some Keywords: Android, Dev Tools, Development Tools, Developers Tools, Pointer Location, Processes, Package Browser, Settings, Stability, Performance, Configuration, Location, Accounts, Spare Parts
The Development/Porting of this application is ad-supported. Please report any issues and we will get back to you/fix the bug.
Are you developer? Are your graphic designer for mobile devices? Or just a simple user, who wants to know more about your device and also to have better control for some aspects?
Then this app is for you. More than 45 categories in the menu with even better control over your phone. Try to test this app, it's not worth anything.
List of categories:
• Android - unique identifiers, build info, serial data, version numbers, processors info
• Audio - test sound, test virbation, control audio
• Battery - battery monitor, scale, level, status, technology...
• Bluetooth - name editor, bt switch, paired devices
• Calculator - screen calculator, widget cells, DIP-PX, color info
• Call log - call details, list of calls, detail info
• Camera - flashlight control, available cameras
• Charset - list of charsets
• Compass - list of sensors, compass visualisation
• Connection - wi-fi switch, mobile data switch, networks list, detail info
• Contacts - remove duplicates, detail info about contacts
• Crash - exception crash, process crash, ANR crash
• Date formatter - DateFormat parse tester
• File viewer - detail info abou directories and files
• Gesture - pointer location test, gesture test
• GPS - gsp switch, gps providers
• Graphic - OpenGL checker, list of available methods
• Guide - most useful programming info about Android
• Hash functions - calculator for SHA1, SHA-256, djb2, sdbm, lose lose, Jenkins hash function, Blowfish, AES, DES with CBS mode and PKCS5 padding
• Hidden codes - list of 120 hidden codes for every mobile device (depends on the model)
• Java Properties - separator, compilers, home, library path, vendor, vm_version, architecture...
• Language - list of languages, language change
• List - permissions, permission groups, intents, dalvik opcodes, Open Source libraries
• Log - log output, search, save, main/radio/events, All/Debug/Info/Error/Verbose/Warn
• Manifest viewer - list of apps, details, AndroidManifest.xml, extract SDK, calculate checksum...
• MD5 checker - MD5 check
• Memory - memory overview, virtual/native/CPU, PIDS, PSS, processes
• Notifications - customize and test notification
• Permissions - apps permissions
• Phone manager - refresh home screen, scan media, lock phone, airplane mode, shutdown phone, reboot phone, developer settings, developer console
• Regex checker - regular expressions tester
• Resource viewer - info about strings, string array, color, drawables, dimensions, integers
• Root checker - method binary file, check test-keys, superuser file, command in shell, command SU
• Screen - pixel checker, brightness control, width-height, metrics info, refresh rate, rotation state, size
• Sensor - available sensors, sensors info
• SMS - fake SMS, list of SMS, detail info
• Storage - internal, external, full statistics, list of file types
• Telephone - location, device id, country info...
• Time - list of timezones, current/boot millis...
• Tools - bt switch, wi-fi switch, mobile data switch, sync switch, gps switch, rotate control, WiMAX control, airplane switch, brightness control, screen switch control, sound control, NFC control, WiFi tethering, USB tethering, VPN...
• Usb Accessories - list of USB accessories
• WebView - browser information properties...
• Wi-Fi - Wi-Fi switch, Wi-Fi hotspots
Thank you and have a nice day :)
With this app you have finally access to the Developer Console Play Store even your smartphone.
Convenient access to the console developer of Google Play, AdMob and Google Analytics.
Now you can control where you want when you want all the stats of your app, read the comments, place the card in the store, and much more ...
Download it, what you waiting for?
Many developers have a problem about information for develop app. They have too little information from them devices. That causes of a bug on many application because they don't know about other devices information which different from them devices.
You can help them by install our app on your device and choose "Run Testing" to collect information on device and send you our server then we will public all information from all devices to all developers who need these information.
We don't collect your private data, we just collect data which useful to developer. These include the following:
• Build - Model, Product, Manufacturer, etc...
• Android Version - Version Name, Version Code, API Version, etc...
• CPU : Processor name, Hardware name, etc...
• GPU : Graphic processor name, Vendor, etc...
• Memory : Total memory, Heap size, etc...
• Storage : Internal storage size, External storage size, SD supported, etc...
• Connection : Bluetooth supported, Telephony supported, NFC supported, etc...
• Sensor : Sensor name, Vendor, Sensor type, etc...
• Screen : Resolution, Densiry, Size, etc...
• Camera : Picture resolution, Video size, Color effect, etc
• Feature : Uses Features supported and unsupported
For "App List", We don't collect this data because is not useful for developer. We just add this feature for developer to view all app and package name in the device.
How can I sent my device information to your server?
- Just press on "Run Testing" and waiting for app to collect information and send to our server. (Don't forget connect to internet)
How can I see all android information on your server
- Under construction (We will tell you after finishing)
This application really safety?
- Yes, we promise. you can view our source code from here https://github.com/akexorcist/DeviceInformation
The most simple and intuitive interface of the application will help you create styles fast and fan!
Dynamic preview will help you achieve the results you desire!
THIS IS A TRIAL VERSION OF THE APPLICATION!
YOU CAN NOT SAVE .XML FILES IN THIS VERSION!
• Multi-language interface: Russian(RU) and English(ENG)
• Creating styles
• Create gradients
• Select a color using the RGB palette and save it to the Library
• Intuitive interface
• Color library will allow you to keep those colors that you still will be useful
TAKE PART IN THE IMPROVEMENT OF THE APPLICATION :
• Send us your suggestions and ideas on our EMail
• The best ideas will be included in the next updates!
This application is a developer tools for designers.
Using this app you don't need to manually enter the settings for development, as the application will do it for you automatically. Additionally, you can choose whether to display the Developer options. It can be displayed only when you connect your device to USB, as well as both connect and disconnect your device.