60 Days To Pain Relief and Perfect Posture
The constant forward flexed posture we have adopted every day to look at computer screens, tablets and smartphones is causing havoc for our spines, with major long-term degenerative consequences. Headaches, muscle spasm, spinal joint pain, pinched nerves and disc bulges in the upper back and neck are common symptoms of this problem. Our App is an easy to follow 60 day program that uses high definition video to demonstrate the stretches and exercises needed to relieve pain and correct your posture.
Go through our 60 day step by step process, designed by a spinal doctor to help reduce upper back and neck pain, and reverse bad posture. The program is safe for adults and children.
Simply watch an instructional video daily, and then perform the exercises and stretches demonstrated, taking you about 5min each evening to complete. Audio, video and written descriptions of all movements make the daily routine easy to understand and follow.
Reduce pain and reverse bad posture in the comfort of your home, there is no exercise equipment needed.
You will purchase the full App once off from the start, there are no in-app purchases necessary to complete the 60 day program.
You need this App if you answer “YES” to any of the following questions:
1) You suffer from: Headaches, muscle stiffness or spasms, joint pain, pinched nerves or disc bulges in the upper back or neck.
2) You spend a few hours a day looking down at computer screens, tablets or smartphones.
3) You were involved in a sporting injury, motor vehicle accident or other trauma, possibly resulting in whiplash.
4) You take pain medication for your upper back or neck pain, but never achieve lasting relief.
5) You visit a massage or Physiotherapist to reduce your upper back or neck muscle tightness, knots, trigger points or spasm, but never achieve lasting relief.
6) You visit a Chiropractor to loosen stiff spinal joints and to realign your spine, but never achieve lasting relief.
7) You don’t want surgery later in life from excessive spinal joint and disc degeneration caused by years of incorrect postural stress.
8) You have been diagnosed with bad posture, Anterior Head Syndrome, Loss of Cervical Lordosis, Upper Crossed Syndrome, Text Neck Syndrome, Forward Head Posture, upper back Kyphosis or a Dowagers Hump.