You can search for your favorite microcontroller, reading the features, applying filters, and many new features will be introduced in future versions...
The application integrates seamlessly with the program ElectroDroid which can be downloaded for free from the Android Market. Get ElectroDroid "Donate" to remove ads.
PIC® Microcontrollers (MCUs) and dsPIC® Digital Signal Controllers (DSCs) are registered trademark of Microchip Technology Inc. This application is not related or affiliated in any way with Microchip Technology Inc.
* Please note this is the lite version of palmDraft. If you like it and would like to support further development you can purchase the full version from the Google Play Market.
The full version has these additional features:
* Work with larger schematics (1080 x 720 and 1920 x 1080).
* Export blocks.
* Use of custom symbols.
* Export schematics to camera roll.
* Share schematics (gmail, etc.)
* More library symbols.
Originally designed for palm(tm) OS PDAs back in 2002, palmDraft is now available for the Android platform so you can easily design your own professional-looking electronic schematic diagrams on your Android tablet or phone.
This is a bitmap-based CAD, featuring a high definition, flick-panning, pinch-zoom-able working canvas optimized for finger and pen drawing. It's as easy to manipulate as a sheet of paper. The schematics file format is standard .PNG bitmap file format which can be easily exported and shared for printing.
Designed for high-density screen devices, tablet or large screen device recommended for best experience.
* For older devices with low screen densities (which have lower heap size), if you get low-memory warnings, please disable dark-background in prefs screen and work with SMALL or MEDIUM sized schematics (minimum 32MB of Heap memory.)
* Schematics in SMALL:720x480, MEDIUM:1080x720 and LARGE:1920x1080 sizes
(Lite version saves only in 720x480)
* Free pinch-zooming and panning of the canvas on all editing modes.
* Grid snapping for easy and accurate finger operation.
* Schematics are saved and edited in standard .PNG format.
* Copy, delete, move, flip and rotate blocks, text and objects.
* Block Export and Import (full version only).
* Built-in basic electronic, electric, network, analog and digital symbols.
* Import custom made symbols and I.C.s (Full version only).
* Landscape and portrait modes.
* Working canvas available in dark or light theme (Prefs).
If you experience problems with the application please make sure that the "Don't keep activities" setting in the "Settings-Developer options" of your phone settings is unchecked (disabled).
Please contact me by email for support, cannot help through GooglePlay reviews!
Free version has the ads. Database include over 200 000 smd's. This is codebook 2013.
You are welcome to send me error reports, proposals, and observations. All of them will be fixed.
★ Presentation-quality schematics
★ Customizable component styles
★ Wire drawing with automatic routing
★ Share as PNG/JPEG/SVG/PDF
★ The Android design patterns followed
The application is completely free, no advertisement or spyware included. Only minimal permissions are required: access to SD card and access to the network.
There are two modes of operation, offline and online. It is your choose, either to store all data locally, or setup online storage for backup reason or to synchronize two or more your devices. You can change the mode any time.
- Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Calculate resistor value by selecting the band colors.
Enter a resistor value and find the color code.
If the value is not an standard E-series value the two nearest values are shown.
* 3, 4, 5 and 6 band resistor support *
If the resistor has a standard E-series value then also the E-series (E3, E6,E12, E24, E48, E96, E192) number will be shown.
App for resistor SMD code: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mwave.resistor_smd_code
LIKE and Share us:
- Searching of Safety Datasheets, Product Datasheets, Application instructions by scanning product barcode from the can label
- Searching documents by product number (5 characters required for Product Datasheets and Application Instructions or 10 characters required for Safety Datasheets)
- Documents can be viewed in all available languages
- E-mailing of documents directly from the phone
- Storing documents in phone's memory for future reference
The goal of this app is to provide you with an easy and smart way to learn all you want about electronics engineering,; whether you are a student, hobbyist, or just curious about electronics, this app will provide you with the all information you need helping you to achieve your objectives.
It has three main categories namely Calculators, Pinouts and Tables.
Free version has best 30 calculators in a row to ease out your calculation part along with all necessary formulae/circuits for your reference.
1) Resistor Color Code (4 band, 5 band, 6 band with color code to value and value to color code feature)
2) Ohm’s Law
3) LED Series Resistor (LED type, Supply voltage and forward current)
5) Capacitor Code (code to value and value to code)
6) Power (AC and DC)
7) Inductor Color Code (color code to value and value to color code feature)
8) Power Dissipation
9) Inductor Series/Parallel (addition become with this tool)
10) Capacitor Series/Parallel (addition become with this tool)
11) 555 Timer (Monostable and Bistable Mode)
12) Capacitor Units
13) Resistor Series/Parallel (addition become with this tool)
14) Reactance calculator (Inductive, capacitive and resonance)
15) Voltage Divider
16) Logic Gates (covered all Boolean logic Gates along with easy tip to remember)
17) Resistor Ratio (with invert operation feature)
18) Wheatstone Bridge
19) Battery Life( with complete life span in day, hours, min)
20) Frequency (customization available with some standard wavelengths offered)
21) ADC (Resolution, Quantization, ADC value and SQNR)
22) Op-Amp (Differential, inverting and non inverting amplifiers)
23) Start-Delta Transformation
24) Peak-RMS(Peak, RMS, Peak-Peak)
25) Resistor SMD Code
26) PCB Trace Width
27) Inductor Design Tool
28) Adjustable Voltage Regulator
Free version has best 39 PINOUTS Diagram in a row to ease out your pinning need.
2) Diode (1N4001)
4) Diode (1N4007)
6) Diode (1N4148)
7) NPN Transistor (2N2222)
8) Piezo Buzzer
9) Transistor (BC 548)
10) RF Module (433MHz)
11) BC 547
12) Trim POT
14) IR LED
1) 16x2 LCD
2) Seven Segment Display
3) Graphical LCD
1) Serial Port
3) Parallel Port
8) XLR and DMX
9) Display Port
12) USB (2.0 Standard, Mini, Micro, USB 3.X)
13) DVI(with mini)
14) Car Audio ISO
15) Ethernet Port
18) DC Power(Male and Female)
20) Arduino UNO Board(complete pinout with overview, layout, header and features)
21) Registered Jack(RJ 48C, RJ 48X, RJ 61)
1) Who am I? ( Identify the description, type and packaging of you’re the entered electronic components)
2) AWG/SWG Wire Size
3) Electronic Terms (Search Alphabetically)
4) 7400 Series
6) Logic Gates (with Boolean Theorems)
7) Ohm’s Law
8) POT Code
9) Relay Type
10) Circuit Symbols (with categories)
11) LED Resistor
13) SI Units
14) RF Spectrum
15) Standard Capacitors
16) Voltage Regulator (78XX Series and LM Series)
17) Standard Resistor
18) Abbreviations (Latest what you can look for)
ATmega series chips as used in arduino (ATMega128, AtMega328)
ATTiny series chips as used in trinket ( ATTiny85 chip)
Includes external links to PDF datasheets
Internet access only required for datasheets, pinouts etc are inside the app.
Also you can simulate your logic circuits to test your ideas.
You can use logic operators like AND, OR, NOT, consequence, equivalence, Set-Reset, Input, Output and electronic components like battery, resistor, diod, fuse, bulb, inductor and capacitor.
With Resistor Color Code Tool, you can find the right resistor in a easy way.
Other features: Voltage Divider simulation, Current Divider simulation, Star-Delta-Transformation.
The handling is very intuitive and easy to learn.
It will help you to understand electronic basics.
And the best: It is free in contrast to other similar products in the Playstore.
Test it and conceive your own opinion.Don't miss your chance to test this product.
More and more features will be added in the future.
Electronic, Simulation, Circuit, Electrician
The app also finds the points on the loadline such as Ic operating point and Ic saturation current.
You can use like a reference of operational amplifiers or transistors configurations. You have two options to work: calculator and plot mode. Use the amazing and powerful tool to plot the most important formulas and see the performance of your circuits in a graph mode with different values.
As an electronic caluclation application, It offers,
Common Base Transistor Circuit,
Common Collector Transistor Circuit,
Common Drain Transistor Circuit,
Common Gate Transistor Circuit,
Common Source Transistor Circuit,
Calculations of Output/Input Voltage Gain (Av)
and Voltage between output pins.
MOSFET and BJT Transistors included.
comprehensive electronic cross reference software available. Find cross
references for over 525,000 industry part numbers to NTE devices quickly
and easily. Search results include links to easy-to-read, detailed product
datasheets in PDF format.
Alldistributor will be your best source to find out the prices for your daily purchasing of Electronic Components.
- Just one search will find the part in need with over 50 distributors.
- Number of Distributor inventory is over 15 millions.
- Buy Now and RFQ, Choose the one in your convenience.
- Updates the distributor inventory everyday.