The goal of this app is to provide you with an easy and smart way to learn all you want about electronics engineering,; whether you are a student, hobbyist, or just curious about electronics, this app will provide you with the all information you need helping you to achieve your objectives.
It has three main categories namely Calculators, Pinouts and Tables.
Free version has best 30 calculators in a row to ease out your calculation part along with all necessary formulae/circuits for your reference.
1) Resistor Color Code (4 band, 5 band, 6 band with color code to value and value to color code feature)
2) Ohm’s Law
3) LED Series Resistor (LED type, Supply voltage and forward current)
5) Capacitor Code (code to value and value to code)
6) Power (AC and DC)
7) Inductor Color Code (color code to value and value to color code feature)
8) Power Dissipation
9) Inductor Series/Parallel (addition become with this tool)
10) Capacitor Series/Parallel (addition become with this tool)
11) 555 Timer (Monostable and Bistable Mode)
12) Capacitor Units
13) Resistor Series/Parallel (addition become with this tool)
14) Reactance calculator (Inductive, capacitive and resonance)
15) Voltage Divider
16) Logic Gates (covered all Boolean logic Gates along with easy tip to remember)
17) Resistor Ratio (with invert operation feature)
18) Wheatstone Bridge
19) Battery Life( with complete life span in day, hours, min)
20) Frequency (customization available with some standard wavelengths offered)
21) ADC (Resolution, Quantization, ADC value and SQNR)
22) Op-Amp (Differential, inverting and non inverting amplifiers)
23) Start-Delta Transformation
24) Peak-RMS(Peak, RMS, Peak-Peak)
25) Resistor SMD Code
26) PCB Trace Width
27) Inductor Design Tool
28) Adjustable Voltage Regulator
Free version has best 39 PINOUTS Diagram in a row to ease out your pinning need.
2) Diode (1N4001)
4) Diode (1N4007)
6) Diode (1N4148)
7) NPN Transistor (2N2222)
8) Piezo Buzzer
9) Transistor (BC 548)
10) RF Module (433MHz)
11) BC 547
12) Trim POT
14) IR LED
1) 16x2 LCD
2) Seven Segment Display
3) Graphical LCD
1) Serial Port
3) Parallel Port
8) XLR and DMX
9) Display Port
12) USB (2.0 Standard, Mini, Micro, USB 3.X)
13) DVI(with mini)
14) Car Audio ISO
15) Ethernet Port
18) DC Power(Male and Female)
20) Arduino UNO Board(complete pinout with overview, layout, header and features)
21) Registered Jack(RJ 48C, RJ 48X, RJ 61)
1) Who am I? ( Identify the description, type and packaging of you’re the entered electronic components)
2) AWG/SWG Wire Size
3) Electronic Terms (Search Alphabetically)
4) 7400 Series
6) Logic Gates (with Boolean Theorems)
7) Ohm’s Law
8) POT Code
9) Relay Type
10) Circuit Symbols (with categories)
11) LED Resistor
13) SI Units
14) RF Spectrum
15) Standard Capacitors
16) Voltage Regulator (78XX Series and LM Series)
17) Standard Resistor
18) Abbreviations (Latest what you can look for)
The app also finds the points on the loadline such as Ic operating point and Ic saturation current.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
This USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from anywhere they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1. Introduction to Electronic Engineering
2. Basic quantities
3. Passive and active devices
4. Semiconductor Devices
5. Current in Semiconductors
6. P-N Junction
8. Power Diode
10. Special-Purpose Diodes
11. Tunnel diode and Optoelectronics
12. Diode Approximation
13. Applications of diode: Half wave Rectifier and Full Wave Rectifier
14. Bridge Rectifier
16. Clamper Circuits
17. Positive Clamper
18. Voltage Doubler
19. Zener Diode
20. Zener Regulator
21. Design of Zener regulator circuit
22. Special-Purpose Diodes-1
24. Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT)
25. Beta and alpha gains
26. The Common Base Configuration
27. Relation between different currents in a transistor
28. Common-Emitter Amplifier
29. Common Base Amplifier
30. Biasing Techniques for CE Amplifiers
31. Biasing Techniques: Emitter Feedback Bias
32. Biasing Techniques: Collector Feedback Bias
33. Biasing Techniques: Voltage Divider Bias
34. Biasing Techniques: Emitter Bias
35. Small Signal CE Amplifiers
36. Analysis of CE amplifier
37. Common Collector Amplifier
38. Darlington Amplifier
39. Analysis of a transistor amplifier using h-parameters
40. Power Amplifiers
41. Power Amplifiers: Class A Amplifiers
42. Power Amplifiers: Class B amplifier
43. Power Amplifiers: Cross over distortion(Class B amplifier)
44. Power Amplifiers: Biasing a class B amplifier
45. Power Calculations for Class B Push-Pull Amplifier
46. Power Amplifiers: Class C amplifier
47. Field Effect Transistor (FET)
48. JFET Amplifiers
49. Transductance Curves
50. Biasing the FET
51. Biasing the FET: Self Bias
52. Voltage Divider Bias
53. Current Source Bias
54. FET a amplifier
55. Design of JFET amplifier
56. JFET Applications
57. MOSFET Amplifiers
58. Common-Drain Amplifier
59. MOSFET Applications
60. Operational Amplifiers
61. Depletion-mode MOSFET
62. Enhancement-mode MOSFET
63. The ideal operational amplifier
64. Practical OP AMPS
65. Inverting Amplifier
66. The Non-inverting Amplifier
67. Voltage Follower (Unity Gain Buffer)
68. The Summing Amplifier
69. Differential Amplifier
70. The Op-amp Integrator Amplifier
71. The Op-amp Differentiator Amplifier
72. History of The Numeral Systems
73. Binary codes
74. conversion of bases
75. Conversion of decimal to binary ( base 10 to base 2)
76. Octal Number System
77. Hexadecimal Number System
78. Rules of Binary Addition and Subtraction
79. Sign-and-magnitude method
80. Sign-and-magnitude method:2s complement Representation
81. Boolean algebra
82. Basic Theorems & Properties of Boolean algebra
83. Logic gate
84. Symbols of logic Gates
85. Universal Gates
86. No associativity of NAND and NOR Gates: universal gates
87. Introduction of minimization using K-map
88. Two variable maps
89. Don't Cares condition
90. 5 variable Karnaugh Maps
91. Binary coded decimal codes(bcd)
92. Principle and types digital instruments
93. digital voltmeter
94. Cathode ray oscilloscope(CRO)
95. Cathode ray tube: CRO
96. Channel: CRO
97. Measurements with the cathode ray oscilloscope C
All topics not listed due to character limitations set by Google Play.
As an electronic caluclation application, It offers,
Common Base Transistor Circuit,
Common Collector Transistor Circuit,
Common Drain Transistor Circuit,
Common Gate Transistor Circuit,
Common Source Transistor Circuit,
Calculations of Output/Input Voltage Gain (Av)
and Voltage between output pins.
MOSFET and BJT Transistors included.
You can use like a reference of operational amplifiers or transistors configurations. You have two options to work: calculator and plot mode. Use the amazing and powerful tool to plot the most important formulas and see the performance of your circuits in a graph mode with different values.
"I stumbled upon some serious gold" - GeekBeat.tv
"This app takes design to a whole new level of interactivity" - Design News
Build any circuit, tap play button, and watch dynamic voltage, current, and charge animations. This gives you insight into circuit operation like no equation does. While simulation is running, adjust circuit parameters with analog knob, and the circuit responds to your actions in real time. You can even generate an arbitrary input signal with your finger!
That's interactivity and innovation you can't find in best SPICE tools for PC like Multisim, LTspice, OrCad or PSpice (trademarks belong to their respective owners).
EveryCircuit is not just an eye candy. Under the hood it packs custom-built simulation engine optimized for interactive mobile use, serious numerical methods, and realistic device models. In short, Ohm's law, Kirchhoff's current and voltage laws, nonlinear semiconductor device equations, and all the good stuff is there.
Growing library of components gives you freedom to design any analog or digital circuit from a simple voltage divider to transistor-level masterpiece.
Schematic editor features automatic wire routing, and minimalistic user interface. No nonsense, less tapping, more productivity.
Simplicity, innovation, and power, combined with mobility, make EveryCircuit a must-have companion for high school science and physics students, electrical engineering college students, breadboard and printed circuit board (PCB) enthusiasts, and ham radio hobbyists.
Create an account to unlock the full functionality for a limited time. The full version will employ all of your imagination, and all the screen area of your tablet. Join EveryCircuit cloud community to store your circuits on cloud, access them from any of your devices, explore public community circuits and share your own designs. The app requires a permission to access your account for authentication in EveryCircuit community.
Thanks to Prof. N. Maghari for technical discussions, feedback, and help with designing circuit examples.
+ Growing public library of community circuits
+ Animations of voltage waveforms and current flows
+ Animations of capacitor charges
+ Analog control knob adjusts circuit parameters
+ Automatic wire routing
+ Seamless DC and transient simulation
+ Single play/pause button controls simulation
+ Saving and loading of circuit schematic
+ Mobile simulation engine built from ground-up
+ Shake the phone to kick-start oscillators
+ Intuitive user interface
+ No Ads
+ Sources, signal generators
+ Controlled sources, VCVS, VCCS, CCVS, CCCS
+ Resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers
+ Potentiometer, lamp
+ Switches, SPST, SPDT
+ Push buttons, NO, NC
+ Diodes, Zener diodes, light emitting diodes (LED)
+ MOS transistors (MOSFET)
+ Bipolar junction transistors (BJT)
+ Ideal operational amplifier (opamp)
+ Digital logic gates, AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, XOR, XNOR
+ 555 timer
+ 7-segment display and decoder
+ More components
If you like it, please rate, review, and buy!
The purpose of developing this app is to provide ease to the users while doing tedious and complex calculations of electronics. Almost all electronics calculations can be performed by it(for instance,this app includes basic "ohm's law calculator" to "resistor and capacitor series/parallel calculator", "555 timer generator calculator" to "electricity and energy consumption calculator",and many more). Overall 14 sub apps are inside it. Moreover it has more than 35 calculators inside a single sub app i.e. "electrical calculator" (which is one out of the 14 sub app of this main app).
It also includes "resistor color code calculator app" along with almost all transistors and diodes series specifications.
By and large, it has included all the electronics calculator apps inside a single app which will certainly help the users in solving their related problems.
We are glad to inform you all that this is our official app.
WAGmob brings you simpleNeasy, on-the-go learning app for "Electronics Bundle".
You have limited access to the content provided.
In this mode you can access 2 tutorials, 1 quiz, and 1 set of flashcards.
For full access to the content, please purchase this application.
You can purchase "Electronics and Digital Electronics" application from within this app just for $1.99 each.
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
3. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
Designed for both students and adults.
This app provides a quick summary of essential concepts in Electronics and Digital Electronics by following snack sized chapters:
Electricity and Magnetism,
Series and Parallel Circuits,
NPN, PNP, FET and MOSFET,
Number System and Digital Electronics,
Digital Logic Gates.
"Digital Electronics" includes:
Digital Number System,
Boolean Laws and Simplification of Boolean Function,
Digital Logic Gates,
Combinational Logic Circuit,
Sequential Logic Circuit.
About WAGmob apps:
1) A companion app for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Over Three million paying customers from 175+ countries.
Why WAGmob apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Effective, Engaging and Entertaining apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
*** WAGmob Vision : simpleNeasy apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.***
*** WAGmob Mission : A simpleNeasy WAGmob app in every hand.***
*** WAGmob Platform: A unique platform to create and publish your own apps & e-Books.***
Please visit us at www.wagmob.com or write to us at Team@wagmob.com.
We would love to improve our e-Book and app platform.
Many working examples like
Seven Segment interfacing
Store value in memory
Pulse width modulation
It is being developed to cover a broad range of technical subjects, with regular high-quality content updates.
Current content (note that some items restricted to PRO version only):
-Rules of signs
-Laws and operations
*Geometry (2D & 3D)
-Anatomy of a circle
-Coordinate system: Cartesian
-Coordinate system: Polar
-Geometric Construction of Algebraic Expressions
-Graphs of functions
-Signs of functions
*Constants and Units
-SI units & derivative
-Optical distance laws
-Laws of reflection & refraction
-Expansion of solids and liquids
-Forces (static, impulse, centrifugal, centripetal, etc)
-Power & Work Done
-Velocity & Speed
-Mechanical Transmission (ratios, torque, efficiency)
-Laws (Ohm's and Kirchoff's)
-Transistors (will be expanded)
-Active filters (basic and classic); low pass, high pass, band pass and notch.
-The Atom (characteristics, nucleons, isotopes, ions, nuclide)
-States of Matter
-Properties of materials
-The Periodic Table
-Bernoulli's equation (ideal and real fluid)
-Continuity (conservation of mass and volume)
-Pressure and density
-Surface tension (Young's equation, hydrophobic and hydrophilic surfaces, contact angle)
More to follow...
*** If you like the 'Lite' version, please consider upgrading to the PRO version to unlock additional content and to help fund further development ;-) ***
Because Nautilus technical content is still growing, please let us know if there's information or features that you'd like to see included in future revisions.
NOTE: Screenshots are from PRO version.
For support or comment, please contact:
All popular feature/content requests will be placed on the wish list and the most popular will be added to a future update of the PRO version...
Upgrade to Nautilus PRO today! More quality content and regular content updates!
Alldistributor will be your best source to find out the prices for your daily purchasing of Electronic Components.
- Just one search will find the part in need with over 50 distributors.
- Number of Distributor inventory is over 15 millions.
- Buy Now and RFQ, Choose the one in your convenience.
- Updates the distributor inventory everyday.