Learn ALL of the 1st grade math Common Core standards in 113 world-class lessons.
All-In-One Math combines modern technology with simple, fun content to make learning Common Core standards faster and easier than ever before.
Give your children everything they need to learn critical 1st grade math skills like counting, addition, and subtraction all by themselves.
With All-In-One Math, kids can build an excellent academic foundation and even get ahead all on their own. Parents and teachers, that means more free time for you!
Here's how it works:
1. Ask your students to earn a few medals in the app every school day.
2. Students earn medals by learning from 'read-to-me' articles, and completing adaptive practice questions.
3. You review their progress from the Teacher View and support them if they get stuck. The app makes it easy.
Watch your child's grades improve over time with just a few minutes of regular practice.
All-In-One Math is a collective effort of experienced teachers, technologists, and student testers working over the last 2 years. The app is designed by an ex-Google Product Manager to maximize learning and retention.
• 113 world-class ‘read-assist’ articles written for kids. Students learn at their own pace without parent or teacher help, often very quickly.
• Text to speech. Tap on any sentence to have it read out loud.
• Auto-play. Sit back and enjoy the whole lesson read to you. Even kids with difficulties decoding text or paying attention can learn advanced concepts on their own.
• Effective, adaptive practice. Each student sees a different set of questions that get harder over time. When they make mistakes, the questions change in real-time to maximize learning and minimize frustration, following the ‘spaced repetition’ learning theory.
• Switch between up to 10 password-protected student profiles.
• Teacher View: Keep kids accountable for regular practice with minimal effort. Look at charts of useful metrics. See where students are struggling, and jump in to help.
• Gamification. Medals, progress bars, and uplifting interfaces motivate students to do their best.
All-In-One Math is a member of the Class Ace family of apps. One subscription unlocks full access to over 1,000+ Class Ace lessons across 15 apps.
Class Ace Subscription:
• Unlimited access to all Class Ace lessons and a suite of apps covering K-6 Common Core standards is just $0.99 per month + $2 per student profile, after a 1 week free trial. One account can hold up to 10 student profiles.
• Cancel Anytime: You won't be charged if you cancel before the end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings.
If your child really needs Class Ace but you simply can’t afford it, please email email@example.com.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in account settings. Renewals are charged within 24-hours preceding the end of the current period. Payment is charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are managed by the user. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to this app, where applicable.
You can access All-In-One Math without a subscription, but will be limited to 10 free questions per day, and your medals will be lost on leaving the app.
Help & Support
Problems, questions, or want to get in touch?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://classace.io/terms