Learn Spelling 1st Grade by Class Ace makes learning 1st grade spelling skills faster and easier than ever before.
Learn Spelling helps kids learn hundreds of the most commonly spelled words in 67 simple lessons, all on their own. Parents and teachers, that means more free time for you!
Here's how it works:
1. Ask students to earn a few medals in the app every school day. Start with 3.
2. Students earn medals by learning from 'read-along' articles, and completing adaptive practice questions.
3. You review their progress from the Teacher View and support them if they get stuck. The app makes it easy.
Watch your child's grades improve with just a few minutes of regular practice.
Learn Spelling was created by veteran teachers, technologists, and student testers working over the last 2 years. The app is designed by an ex-Google Product Manager to maximize learning and retention.
The content is so simple and the technology is so effective that even kids with learning disabilities and difficulties decoding text can learn on their own.
• 67 simple ‘read-assist’ lessons. Students can learn at their own pace without parent or teacher help, often very quickly.
• Text to speech. Tap on any word to have it read out loud.
• Auto-play. Sit back and enjoy the whole lesson read to you. Even kids with difficulties decoding text or paying attention can learn spelling skills on their own.
• Effective, adaptive practice. Each student sees a different set of questions that get harder over time. When they make mistakes, the questions change in real-time to maximize learning and minimize frustration, following the ‘spaced repetition’ learning theory.
• Switch between up to 10 password-protected student profiles.
• Teacher View: Keep kids accountable for regular practice with minimal effort. Look at charts of useful metrics. See where students are struggling, and jump in to help.
• Gamification. Medals, progress bars, and uplifting interfaces motivate students to do their best.
Learn Spelling is a member of the Class Ace family of apps. One subscription unlocks full access to over 1,000+ Class Ace lessons across 15+ apps covering K-6 subjects.
• Unlimited access to all Class Ace lessons and a suite of apps covering K-6 Common Core standards starts at $2.99 for 1 student + $2 per additional student after a 1 week free trial. One account can hold up to 10 student profiles.
• Cancel Anytime: You won't be charged if you cancel before the end of the trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings.
If your child needs Class Ace but you simply can’t afford it, please email email@example.com.
Subscriptions automatically renew unless they are turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period in account settings. Renewals are charged within 24-hours preceding the end of the current period. Payment is charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are managed by the user. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to Learn Spelling by Class Ace, where applicable.
You can access Learn Spelling without a subscription, but will be limited to 10 free questions per day, and your medals will be lost on leaving the app.
No parent wants to see their child fall behind. Yet over 50% of 4th graders weren't proficient in 4th grade common core standards in the US in 2017. Our own kids were struggling to keep up. We built Learn Spelling for them, and now they are excelling on their own. Your kids can too!
Help & Support
Problems, questions, or want to get in touch?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://classace.io/terms