This app allows you to:
- Search for Thales job offers around you in augmented reality
- Browse Thales job offers according to your profile and save your searches in order to apply directly from Thalesgroup.com/careers/apply
- Receive Thales job offers specific to your profile by email or text
- Discover the diverse range of job profiles at Thales
- Find worldwide HR events where Thales will be present and save them directly to your calendar
- Discover Thales solutions that appear in your everyday life in augmented reality
- Share the content of the app with your friends
Whenever critical decisions need to be made, Thales has a role to play. In all the markets we serve – defence, security, space, aerospace and ground transportation – our understanding of the Critical Decision Chain helps customers to decide and act in a timely fashion and obtain the best outcomes.
World-class technologies and the combined expertise of 67,000 employees in 56 countries make Thales a key player in assuring the security of citizens, infrastructure and nations.
See you soon on Thales World 4U!
You can also find us on www.thalesgroup.com/careers
Thales is a global technology leader for the Defence & Security and the Aerospace & Transportation markets. In 2012, the company generated revenues of €14.2 billion with 67,000 employees in 56 countries. With its 25,000 engineers and researchers, Thales has a unique capability to design, develop and deploy equipment, systems and services that meet the most complex security requirements. Thales has an exceptional international footprint, with operations around the world working with customers and local partners. www.thalesgroup.com
Thales Université designs, develops and implements training courses adapted to the Group's strategic challenges and professional development needs of Thales’s employees.
Thales Université has long introduced in its teaching methods new technologies: e-learning, richmedia, virtual classes, social networks, and now mobile learning.
This new version of “TU Mobile” application:
- introduces a direct access for Thales employees to the “mobile” modules available on the Thales’ e-learning portal
- presents Thales Université’s missions within the Thales group
- presents the different sites of Thales Université in the world
Thales is committed to providing its customers with advanced systems and services to operate their infrastructure at higher capacities and with ever greater efficiency.
Our innovative and integrated solutions promote the seamless movement of passengers and goods, with faster, safer, smoother journeys and lower costs. These solutions deliver proven business benefits, including significant energy savings and capacity enhancements.
Enjoy your trip!
Key words : Thales, Transportation, Rail, Main Line, Urban Rail, Metro, Light Rail, ETCS, CBTC, Route control, Interlocking, Operation Control Centre, Fare collection, Communication, Ticketing