For ease of reading non-Arabic speakers, each verse (or Ayat) is accompanied by a transcript. Many options are available to facilitate learning suras.
Islamic Stories is a Free collection of 30 stories compiled from authentic Islamic sources for muslims and non-muslims. These stories will Insha Allah strengthen your Imaan(faith) and motivate you to do good deeds and make your Akhira(here-after) better!
The stories are very motivating & are perfect for Bedtime or Leisure reading!
* 30 Islamic Stories
* Easy Browsing of Stories
* Mark Any Story as Favorite
* Email Story
* Universal App works with almost all devices
You can also download the PRO version of Islamic Stories. It contains 250+ short islamic stories. You can search for it on the market using this search term "250 Islamic Stories For Muslim".
The 99 Names of Allah(Asma Al-Husna), are the Names of God. Each representing a certain Attribute or Description of God. Allah(Swt) says in the Glorious Qur'an: "He is Allah (God), the Creator, the Originator, The Fashioner, to Him belong the most beautiful names: whatever is in the heavens and on earth, do declare His praises and Glory. And He is the Exalted in Might, The Wise." [Quran 59:24]
★ App Features:
• Read all the 99 names in Arabic, English with Meanings
• Read the English Translation of the Meaning of Qur'an in Description for each name.
• Listen to the Audio for each name (Requires Pro Version)
• Universal App Works with almost all types of Android powered devices including phones and tablets.
⇓ Download Now and Memorize the 99 names of Allah(Swt) today ⇓
Adam , Idris (Enoch) , Nuh (Noah) , Hud , Salih , Ibrahim (Abraham) , Isma'il (Ishmael) , Ishaq (Isaac)
Yaqub (Jacob) , Lot (Lot) , Shuaib , Yusuf (Joseph) , Ayoub (Job) , Dhul-Kifl , Yunus (Jonah)
Musa (Moses) & Harun (Aaron) , Hizqeel (Ezekiel) , Elyas (Elisha) , Shammil (Samuel)
Dawud (David) , Sulaiman (Soloman) , Shia (Isaiah) , Aramaya (Jeremiah) , Daniel
Uzair (Ezra) , Zakariyah (Zechariah) , Yahya (John) ,
Prophet Isa (Jesus)
Main features include:
- All Books now FREE
- Elegant, fast and easy to use interface.
- Design specially for comfort reading and reference
- No need to be online to view books list
- Download books only need to read
- Auto Bookmarking and "Last Read" menu.
- Can change font size as per your requirement
- Updated every two weeks to add more books and languages
- Melayu (Malaysian/Indonesian)
- Tafsir Ibn Kathir (Arabic, English, Urdu)
Tafsir ibn Kathir is a classic explanation of Quran by Imad ud Din Ibn Kathir. Considered to be a summary of the earlier Tafsir al-Tabari.
- Sahih Al-Bukhari (Arabic, English, Melayu, French, Urdu)
A collection of Sahih Ahadith of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Recognized by the majority of the Muslim world to be one of the most authentic collections of ahadith.
- Riyad us Saliheen (English, Melayu, French)
compiled by Imam An-Nawawi. Covering every aspect of Islamic belief and moral conduct, it selects approximately 2000 hadith from the six major hadith collections.
- Tasir Jalalain (Arabic, Melayu)
Composed by Jalal al-Din al-Mahalli and his pupil Jalal al-Din al-Suyuti, generally regarded as one of the most easily accessible works of Qur’anic exegesis because of its simple style.
- Sahih Al-Muslim (English, Melayu, Urdu)
Sahih Muslim is one of the al-Kutub al-Sittah (six major ahadith). It was collected by Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj, also known as Imam Muslim.
- Arba'een Nawawi (Arabic, English, Melayu)
The Arba'een (40 Ahadith) of Imam An-Nawawi Rahimahullah. English Translation of these famous Hadeeth on different topics.
- Halal Food Guide (English)
A detailed guide and explanation about Halal food, halal ingredients in food and list of Haram (unlawful) and Mushbooh (suspected) things in the light of Quran and Sunnah.
- Al-Quran Translation (English)
Translation for the Meanings of the Quran in English only to help non-Muslims easily understand the invitation of Quran. Translated by Dr. Mohsin Khan.
- 1100 Hadits Terpilih (Melayu)
Menu 1100 hadits terpilih ini memuat kumpulan hadits shahih yang penting untuk dijadikan rujukan kegiatan atau amaliyah kita sehari hari yang diambil dari kitab 1100 hadits terpilih. By Dr. Muhammad Faiz Almath.
- Artikel Tentang Hadits (Melayu)
Artikel Tentang Hadiths is the Collection of different Articles and answers of questions regarding Hadeeth. A must read or people who want to know all about Hadeeth in Melayu language.
- Bulugh al-Maram (Melayu)
The Book is based upon the Ahadith of our Prophet which have been the sources of Islamic Jurisprudence. Al-Hafiz Ibn Hajar Al-Asqalani has recorded the true significance of the Ahadith and their origins in Malay language.
-Names of Allah
Beautiful names of Allaha with animation and voice
Beautiful recitation with beautiful nature background.
Collection of Adhan Audio with beautiful mosque backgrounds
-Surah Ya Sin
Beautiful recitation with great nature images.
-Ayat Ul Kursi
Beautiful recitation with beautiful nature scenes.
-Al Quran Kareem
Real Uthmanic Quran hard book
teach kids Arabic for Islam
-Hajj & Umrah
Guide for performing Hajj and Umrah, with all the instructions and Duas
Collection of daily dua, for islamic way of life.
In English, Urdu, Persian, Pashtu, Malay, French & Bangali Translation.
In the voice of Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, Sheikh Waheed Zafar Qasmi, Sheikh Ahmad bin Ali Al-Ajmi, Sheikh Saad Al-Ghamdi, Shaikh Ali Abdul Rahman Al Huzaifi & Sheikh Mishary bin Rashid Alafasy.
Collection of Dua's
1. Prophet Adam
2. Prophet Idris (Enoch)
3. Prophet Nuh (Noah)
4. Prophet Hud
5. Prophet Salih
6. Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham)
7. Prophet Isma'il (Ishmael)
8. Prophet Ishaq (Isaac)
9. Prophet Yaqub (Jacob)
10. Prophet Lot (Lot)
11. Prophet Shuaib
12. Prophet Yusuf (Joseph)
13. Prophet Ayoub (Job)
14 . Prophet Dhul-Kifl
15. Prophet Yunus (Jonah)
16. Prophet Musa (Moses) & Harun (Aaron)
17. Prophet Hizqeel (Ezekiel)
18. Prophet Elyas (Elisha)
19. Prophet Shammil (Samuel)
20. Prophet Dawud (David)
21. Prophet Sulaiman (Soloman)
22. Prophet Shia (Isaiah)
23. Prophet Aramaya (Jeremiah)
24. Prophet Daniel
25. Prophet Uzair (Ezra)
26. Prophet Zakariyah (Zechariah)
27. Prophet Yahya (John)
28. Prophet Isa (Jesus)
29. Prophet Muhammad
**Only 10 stories are available in this version.
It is a collection of 40 Hadith Qudsi. But what is Hadith Qudsi and how do they differ from other Hadith? Hadith Qudsi are the sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) as revealed to him by the Almighty Allah. Hadith Qudsi (or Sacred Hadith) are so named because, unlike the majority of Hadith which are Prophetic Hadith, their authority (Sanad) is traced back not to the Prophet but to the Almighty. Among the many definitions given by the early scholars to Sacred Hadith is that of as-Sayyid ash-Sharif al-Jurjani (died in 816 A.H.) in his lexicon At-Tarifat where he says: "A Sacred Hadith is, as to the meaning, from Allah the Almighty; as to the wording, it is from the messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). It is that which Allah the Almighty has communicated to His Prophet through revelation or in dream, and he, peace be upon him, has communicated it in his own words. Thus Qur'an is superior to it because, besides being revealed, it is His wording."
* 40 Hadiths
* Easy Browsing of Hadiths
* Share Hadith via Email
Ada kurang lebih 2200-an tanya - jawab yang telah kami kumpulkan dalam aplikasi ini. Tanya-jawab tersebut kami peroleh dari berbagai sumber tanya-jawab yang ada di internet. Sumber dari tanya-jawab tersebut kami sebutkan dibagian akhir pada setiap artikel, termasuk juga yang menjawab dari pertanyaannya.
Metode kami dalam pengumpulan artikel tanya-jawab adalah dengan merujuk kepada website-website yang sudah dikenal dengan baik kredibilitasnya baik itu dalam tataran keilmuan maupun keilmiahannya. Sehingga Anda tidak perlu khawatir/ragu, InsyaAllah artikel-artikel yang kami sajikan bisa dijadikan rujukan untuk mendapatkan jawaban seputar permasalah sehari-hari yang ada disekitar kita atau bisa juga dijadikan sebagai wahana penuntut ilmu disela-sela kesibukan kita.
Aplikasi ini merupakan aplikasi offline sehingga Anda tidak perlu membutuhkan koneksi internet ketika membaca artikel karena semua artikel telah kami instal di perangkat mobile Anda. Semoga Anda bisa mendapatkan banyak manfaat dan faedah ilmu dengan adanya aplikasi ini.
Aplikasi ini dikembangkan oleh komunitas mahasiswa muslim di Surabaya. Anda dapat mengkases informasi mengenai komunitas kami di :
dan didukung oleh :
Anda dapat memberikan ide, saran, dan dana infaq pengembangan untuk aplikasi ini / aplikasi dengan konten islami lainnya melalui :
Email : email@example.com
Facebook : http://facebook.com/RistekMuslim
Twitter : http://twitter.com/RistekMuslim
Semoga Allah menjadikan upaya ini sebagai amalan shalih yang bermanfaat pada hari yang tidak lagi bermanfaat harta dan anak-anak, melainkan orang yang menemui Rabb-nya dengan amalan shalih.
Tim Ristek Muslim - Android
Ristek Muslim | 2012
#Bagi yang mendapati error saat instalasi mohon menghubungi kami, agar kami bisa melakukan review dan membantu memberikan solusinya.
This is a Quick reference application for Indian Law & Acts. This app comes in handy for students pursuing Law, getting trained at a Police Academy and also lawyers in their professional workplace.
The user can quickly search the details for a specific Section Number within the Law & Acts by entering the corresponding Section Number.
This application contains:
2.Evidence Act Laws
Other Features of the App includes:
- A detailed listing of the Supreme Court and all the High Courts in India.
- A gallery of different courts in India
- Calendar stating the national holidays for the current year.
- Share feature to send information regarding a specific law to other colleagues or students
Now over 11,000 legal definitions, complete abbreviations for citations and an expanded law guide! *Please* notify us first with problems... and be kind rating our app. :) Remember... it's free. Use the in app support or write firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) THERE IS NO TELEPHONE OR INTERNET REQUIRED. The permission comes up from our "click to call TheLaw.com" button which you never have to use. The Guide uses the Internet for online information. Android doesn't allow us to provide these details.
(2) IF THE APP CRASHES - It's a new release. Please do NOT rate the app poorly until you have actually communicated fully with support - at email@example.com. Please include phone model and OS. Thank you for your patience. Remember... it's a free app. :) Visit our site for the latest information: http://www.thelaw.com/app/ .
(3) IF YOU USE ANDROID OS 2 - This is a very old version. Android does not allow us to make the current app compatible but we have created install and download information for you to get the APK file here: http://www.thelaw.com/app/
(4) If you have bookmarks - the app may updated (worked for me on the latest version). You may want to jot them down as a backup if you value your bookmark list, in case the update overwrites the bookmarks.
* Law Dictionary: Over 11,000+ definitions available *offline!*
* All major abbreviations for case citation, e.g. F.2d, N.W.2d
* Search, browse, bookmark entries + tablet optimized
* Law Guide & FAQs: 300+ articles
* Legal Advice Forums & case review for quick answers
* Lawyer Directory, Legal Forms, Law Journal
* Other resources available through TheLaw.com Mobile Site
- Internet is NOT needed for the dictionary, fully available offline. Law Guide, Directory & Journal is dynamic and requires an Internet connection.
- NO telephone access is required. There is an optional button in the "about" area giving you an option to call for legal help, toll free and that is the prompt you get for the app having access to use your phone. That's it.
We also have support tickets at http://www.thelaw.com/support/
1. An application for law students, bringing the concepts of the law of torts to their fingertips. A very useful guide containing all the concepts along with the brief description of the case laws. Covers everything but is very small and compact.
2. Contains all the concepts
3. Also includes the landmark judgments with citations. [English, US, Indian Cases]
4. Completely Ad Free!
5. Accessibility Options - Increase and Decrease Font Size
6. Supports both Landscape & Portrait Mode
7. Excellent for revision.
8. A perfect handy tool when it comes to law of torts.
9. Super Easy UI And yes, its free!
c) False Imprisonment
f) Internal Infliction of Emotional Distress
g) Malicious Prosecution
i) Defenses in Law of Torts (Necessity, Private Defense, V.N.F.I. etc.)
k) Other concepts such as Vicarious Liability, Tender Year Doctrine etc.
A MUST HAVE for every Indian, Lawyer and Advocate... and others alike.
This is the ONLY app containing both the IPC and ICL at once.
*Covers both IPC and ICL at once.
A comprehensive, well-researched synthesis of timeless philosophies – from Machiavelli to Sun Tzu, as applied in real-life situations by powerful figures in history such as Queen Elizabeth I and Henry Kissinger. Absorbing and entertaining, these laws lend business people a wealth of ideas on the subtle art of playing the power game, exercising clever cunning, and understanding human weaknesses. Whether it is in the boardroom, at a power lunch, or a cocktail party– these laws will make you master of the game and give you the edge over your rivals.
Download rekaman ceramah kemudian dengarkan ceramah secara offline.
Perdalam terus ilmu agama Islam dengan mendownload aplikasi Ceramah Islam
Katalog/daftar ceramah tentang Agama Islam ini selalu uptodate dan bertambah. Insya Allah setiap hari akan diupdate dengan ceramah baru yang fresh dan menyegarkan hati.
DUKUNG HASIL KARYA BANGSA INDONESIA
DENGAN MENDOWNLOAD & MENGGUNAKANNYA
Our Aim is to answer the questions about Islam and to illuminate people. In the present day, when so many issues are discussed about Islam, informing people correctly has been one of the most important duties of Muslims. To this end, we try to help people with questions by benefiting from trustable Islamic sources and from scholars. The aim of our site is solely the acceptance of God and to give answers to people's questions as well as we can.
To become a trustable source of consultation in every issue about Islam and to serve in all the languages upon Earth are among the most important objectives of our site.
At a time when Internet has begun to be a means of communication reaching great crowds of people across the world, Sorularla Islamiyet, the first and main site of our group, was founded by a group of academics in the year 2002, with the intention of fighting anti-Islamic ideas on the Internet and of explaining the true Islam and the truth befitting best to Islam with convincing methods. Sorularla Islamiyet, which continued till the midst of 2003 with probe-broadcast, began its active service since the July of the same year with a professional background, a group of scholars specialized in their fields, with editors and a technical staff.
Sorularla Islamiyet, which turned out to be a searching center where hundreds of questions were answered daily till the year of 2006, having met millions of people in the cyber space in that period, has begun to continue its broadcast in English since January, 2006.
Dr. Ahmet Çolak
Yrd. Doç. Dr. Niyazi Beki
Mehmet Mesud Usta
Ali Osman Yaman
Design / Coding and Web Content Editor
We would like to thank the following:
The estimable founders and members of İstanbul Suffa Foundation and Büyükçekmece Bilim ve Gelişim Derneği (Science and Development Society), the financial supporters of our website
Fatih Durgut, Yusuf Daştan, Nusret Tümay, Metin Safsoy, Serdar Özpınar, Tolga Güzel, İlhan Kıyak, Zülkif Saltık, Ali Tosun, the estimable members of our technical consultant staff, who have always supported us materially and spiritually beginning from the formation of our website up to now, who backed us in our infancy period, and who enlightened us with their ideas, enabling us to reach the current level
And our users, who never left us alone, who always supported us through their mails and valuable comments that they wrote 'the one who causes something to happen is as if he has done it' as stated by the hadith, we pray Allah and His Divine Mercy to give them their shares out of the rewards that have occurred in this service that reached the current state without having any material aims.