The TripAdvisor mobile app is free and easy to use.
• Browse millions of reviews, opinions, videos and candid photos by travelers
• Find the best hotel for you, including Travelers' Choice award winners
• Explore restaurants by food type, price range, and rating
• Discover cool things to do in any destination
• Compare airfares and find great deals
• Use Near Me Now to discover options near you or any address you enter
• Get answers to your specific travel questions in the forums
• Add your own reviews and photos
• Download maps, reviews, and your saves for over 300 cities worldwide onto your phone for free; avoid using expensive data roaming plans while you travel
App Permissions Description:
• Storage: TripAdvisor uses Google Maps, which uses external/USB storage for caching downloaded map information.
• Your location: These permissions are needed to obtain your location so we can help you discover hotels, restaurants, and attractions around you. Network-based location gets a quick location, but is not usually pinpoint accurate. GPS is a bit slower to initially locate you, but is usually more accurate.
• Camera: The TripAdvisor phone app allows you to take a picture using your Android device camera directly.
• Network communication: Allows the app to transmit information to and from your phone via the Internet.
• Your accounts: We are using the Android Application Account Manager to store your credentials in a TripAdvisor account (you can find it in Settings under the Accounts tab). If you remove the app we also remove the TripAdvisor account on the device.
• System tools: This location provider permission provides more detailed location information so that TripAdvisor can pick the best possible location source for your current situation. The “test access” permission allows Android to check if it can use your external/USB storage for caching map information.
* Fly through 3D cities like London, Tokyo and Rome
* Dive in to view the world at street level with integrated Street View
* Use the Tour Guide to discover exciting new places to explore
* Browse layers like Wikipedia or Photos to learn more about a place
* Visit the Maps Gallery to find interesting maps, e.g. plot real-time earthquakes, planes in flight, view hiking trails and more
Make sure that you check out the in-app tutorial to learn how to navigate like a pro.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to email@example.com to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel & expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
✓ Collect ideas for your trips and getaways. If you see or someone recommends you a destination that you want to visit someday, save it in a wishlist.
✓ Plan your trips in seconds without missing anything important. Do it in a visual and simple way, with over 10,000 locations and 300,000 places, activities and unique experiences available.
✓ NEW! Nearby recommendations while you are on your trip. We recommend you the spots to go next depending where you are, what you want to see and the time of day. It works offline!
✓ Community-created Wishlists and collaborative wishlists. Discover wonders like "The best beaches for surfing" or "Visiting New York with children" and asks your friends for help to find new ideas.
✓ Texts, photos and maps 100% offline. Forget about paying roaming charges or relying on wireless connections.
• Discover the experiences that you have to live in each destination. Sunsets, local dishes, secret gardens and thousands of unique experiences in each city to make your trip unforgettable.
✓ Receive personalized ideas to escape every weekend. We will propose you new ideas near your city so you can escape the monotony and enjoy something new every week.
• TouristEye is now a product of Lonely Planet, a world leader in independent, trusted travel advice.
• More than 800,000 people have traveled with TouristEye.
• Featured on Techcrunch, Gadling, Wired, The Next Web and other prestigious blogs.
★ Hundreds of cities available ★
We have City Travel Guides of thousands of cities, and everyday our community adds more places to visit, experiences to live and restaurants to eat.
Paris, London, Barcelona, Rome, Madrid, Venetia, Florence, Amsterdam, Granada, Seville, Prague, Berlin, Lisbon, San Sebastian, Toledo, Santiago, Salamanca, Bruges, Cordoba, Segovia, Valencia, Versailles, Pisa, Majorca, Cadiz, Ibiza, Istanbul, Santander, Bilbao, Vienna, Edinburgh, Siena, Brussels, Milan, Budapest, Munich, Porto, Dublin, Pamplona, Canary Islands, Tenerife, Las Palmas, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Saint Petersburg, Disneyland, Zurich, Moscow, Dublin, Oslo, Varsovia, Athens, Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Austria Travel Guide...
✓ North America
New York, San Francisco, Orlando, Las Vegas, Miami, Washington, Chicago, Walt Disney, Los Angeles, San Diego, Boston, Philadelphia, Santa Monica, Seattle, Niagara Falls, New Orleans, Mexico, Cancun, Havana, Toronto, Vancouver, Quebec, Montreal, United States, USA, Canada, Cuba, Mexico Travel Guide...
Tokyo, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne, Japan, China, India, Australia Travel Guide...
✓ South America
Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Montevideo, Santiago, Argentina, Brazil, Chile Travel Guide...
Marrakech, Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor, Aswan, Egypt, Morocco, South Africa Travel Guide...
Internet: You can change the setting: Offline, WiFi or 3G/WiFi
Contact list: It's ONLY used if you want to invite a contact to a trip. We do NOT use the call log (but it is the same permission as the contact list)
List of applications: It's used only when you want to connect through Facebook or Twitter to use their apps.
Features of our Android travel guide:
- Pick a country or major city to download its guide.
- A downloaded guide works offline, without an internet connection.
- The app is a self starter, it suggests you things to see and do.
- Each guide includes a country map and detailed city maps for the top cities.
- Each guide includes info about the major sights, great restaurants, different nightlife options and more.
- Currency converter.
- Phrasebooks for the non-English locations.
- Weather forecast (updated when online).
- Current events (updated when online).
- Information about local wildlife, festivals, culture, food.
Once installed you have access to country guides covering most of the world and ranging from old time european favorites like Italy, Spain and France to more exotic destinations like Thailand, Vietnam or Cambodia.
If you only want a single city and don't want to download an entire country into this guide, we also provide city guides, covering the major tourist cities in Europe like Amsterdam, Rome, Paris and London, but also for slightly smaller places like Brussels, Oslo and Prague. Listing the full depth of our content would be a bit for this space!
What people are saying:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need."
"Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
"You really saved our India trip when it turned out that our data roaming didn't properly work."
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use freely available content. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate, throw in a bit of content we get from our community - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We setup the app according to your locale, but if you want otherwise, you can set your home currency (for the currency converter) if you tap the top bar and choose Account. There you can also switch between imperial and metric units (fahrenheit/celsius, feet/meters) for the weather forecast temperatures and for distances.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!
Wherever on the planet, this amazing app simply uses your GPS location to spot the best places to visit around. Whether travelling on foot, by bike or by car you never miss a monument. Make your trips and visits cool and easy everywhere with a guided tour, in any country worldwide!
With over 350 000 articles (rated 0-5 stars), it's like having a universal tour guide always in your pocket. Just select any of them to open it on Wikipedia with history, pictures, figures, photos and images. The world heritage will be yours!
You will discover places, monuments and museums everywhere, even next to your home! You will learn the history of your region and of all the places where you go on vacation. Google Maps will show your GPS location and the location of the points of interest easily. World Explorer is the guide you must have for local tourism (short walk, hiking...), long trips abroad, tours and cheap holidays!
Traveling has never been so fun! Download now one of the best Android travel guide...for FREE!
""World Explorer Tour Guide"" is incredible everywhere in the world. Want a travel guide for USA? ""World Explorer Tour Guide"" will guide you in all US states, from Texas to Florida, Illinois or Ohio. Get lost in a US city: from New York to Los Angeles by Chicago, Washington or Houston, just ask to your universal travel guide ! You live in UK, Scotland or Ireland? Discover London, Birmingham, Dublin or Leeds like never before! Any travel to Canada? Just ask your worldwide travel guide for more info about Toronto, Montréal, Calgary or Ottawa! The same in Australia, should you be in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane! A travel to Europe ? From Paris in France to Roma in Italia, or Madrid in Spain, no monument will have any more secrets for you!
On the whole planet: America, Africa, Asia (China or Thailand...), from north to south, ""World Explorer - Travel Guide"" is the ultimate travel guide!
Guide optimized for your phone and TABLET: Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, Ace, Tab 2, HTC M7, One, Desire, Sony Xperia, Nexus 4 and 7, LG ...
• Tell Foursquare your favorite things and the app gets to know you.
• Search for the best restaurants, coffee, nightlife, shops, and more.
• Read short reviews and never miss out on the best thing to order or experience.
• Save places you want to go, so you never forget.
“The new Foursquare, like Netflix, takes a lot of the work out of finding the right thing for the right moment.” — The Verge
How It Works:
Tell Foursquare what you like — be specific, like “craft beer” or “fried chicken,” or more general, like “outdoor seating” or “romantic places.” Every search is tailored to your tastes, your past ratings, and picks from friends and experts you trust.
Want to check in, keep up, and meet up with friends?
Download our companion app, Swarm.
View realtime converted rates among over 100 currencies, even offline.
Support customized rates and lock mechanism.
Also there exist OFF/TAX/TIP percent buttons to ease common calculation in journey.
And of course, a well-designed calculator is ready there to serve.
- Update anytime, anywhere, just small bandwidth needed.
- Rates can be customized to your own ones and be locked.
- Offline mode supported. You can use Travel Calc even without any connection.
- You can set your own favorites to accelerate currency selection.
- OFF/TAX/TIP percent buttons to help you perform common calculation tasks.
- One click to swap main and focus currency.
Download Travel Calc now and start to make currency exchange in journeys easy than ever.
Travel could be easy and wonderful. Just leave annoying exchange jobs to Travel Calc.
Now you can book your hotel, flight and rental car on the Expedia App!
From planning to booking and beyond, the Expedia App is designed to enhance your travel every step of the way.
Save with mobile-exclusive deals stay one step ahead with flight, hotel and car alerts and view trip details anytime, anywhere.
Book in a flash, get rewarded for your travels:
● Save up to 40% with mobile-exclusive hotel deals for tonight, or any night.
● The world is your oyster. Simply choose your flight departure date and destination.
● Get going as soon as you land. Book an airport car rental up to 30 minutes in advance.
● Earn triple Expedia+ points on all your purchases.
● Already signed in? Complete your booking in less than 30 seconds
Your trip companion, no matter the device:
● View upcoming trip details address information and get maps for directions.
● Receive alerts for flight delays, hotel check-out times and more.
● Share itineraries with family and friends via email or text message.
Key benefits of the App:
1) Flight Bookings – Within India & International
- Book one-way and return trips; Great discounts on return trip bookings
- Easy to search and compare flights
- Store flight search preferences and recent searches
- Featured domestic airlines: Indigo, Jet Airways, Air India, Spice Jet, Jet lite, Jet Airways, Indigo, Indian Airlines, Go Air and Air India Express
- Featured international airlines: Kuwait Airways, Qatar Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Thai Airways, British Airways, Air Arabia, Emirates, Etihad, Singapore Air, Lufthansa, Air Arabia, Cathay Pacific, Saudi Arabian Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines
2) Hotel Bookings – Within India & International
- Book from a wide choice of luxury and budget hotels, within and outside India
- Get up to 45% discount on hotel bookings
- No credit card? Not a worry anymore. Now you can pay for your booking at the hotel itself!
- Exclusive deals for logged in users
3) Bus Bookings
- Book Bus Tickets across 12,000 bus routes and over 1300 bus operators in India
- Choose from the widest range of available buses like Mercedes, Volvo, Volvo AC, AC luxury, Deluxe, Sleeper, Express and other private buses
- Get exclusive discounts and deals
4) Manage Trips
- Access all flight bookings through MakeMyTrip
- View booking details, make cancellations, request e-tickets and much more
5) One Touch Booking
- Save your card details, for a hassle free one touch booking experience
- To ensure safe and secure transaction, MakeMyTrip is protected by SSL technology by VeriSign, the leaders in encryption technology
6) Fast, Safe, Secure
- Our apps are engineered to provide you a great booking experience, even on 2G connections.
- To ensure security of your information, MakeMyTrip has taken PCI DSS compliance certification. PCI DSS is the payment card industry security requirement for entities that store, process or transmit cardholder data, and has been endorsed by all the major card brands—Visa Inc., MasterCard Worldwide, Discover Network, American Express and JCB.
7) Saved Travellers - Your traveller details are saved within the app and can be chosen with one touch next time. No need to type the names again and again
8) Flights status - Check the status of your flight on the go, whether you are going to board a flight or going to receive someone at the airport
9) Exclusive deals – We have special deals for mobile app users from time to time. Download the app to avail these exclusive travel deals
Unbelievable discounts, fascinating offers and easy booking options – download our free app and enjoy all of these right here on your Android Phone!
Millions of travelers are using TripAdvisor City Guides already, join them and get the most out of your trip.
Key reasons millions of travelers love TripAdvisor City Guides:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk and we’re sure you’ll love it!
All City Guides work offline, no need live data connection, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included each City Guide.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
Traveling with family, self-proclaimed foodie, or fans of places off the beaten path" Now City Guides has curated some customized itineraries to give you ideas of what to do , based on popular travel themes. View these lists and keep track of itinerary favorites in their “Saves” list.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With City Guides you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
The “Nearby Station” feature helps you find the closest station to your current location, or the restaurant, hotel, or attraction you are planning to visit. With the ability to see them on a map, this will help you navigate a new city easily.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, the City Guide will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. City Guides also uses the compass to guide you to a place, once you selected it.
City Guides are available for :
Miami and Miami Beach
New York City
Rio de Janeiro
It’s quick and easy to find cheap flights with Skyscanner- the world’s top flight comparison app. With over 35 million downloads so far, our app is a must have for the savvy world traveller.
Skyscanner saves you money- whether you’re looking for the cheapest flights for your summer holiday, or last minute flights for a spontaneous getaway.
It only takes a few seconds to search for flights using Skyscanner. Our comprehensive flight checker includes high end flag carriers, charter flights, and the best of the budget airlines- giving you the greatest choice when it comes to cheap flights.
Need to buy flight tickets on the go? With our app you can search for and book flights instantly from your smartphone. We show you the flights and when you’re ready to book we send you a direct link to the airline or travel agent.
With Skyscanner there are no added fees- just cheap flights.
No travel destination in mind? No problem. Our unique ‘Everywhere’ search function offers instant flight inspiration. Tell us when you want to fly and where you want to fly from, and we’ll do the rest. Our flight finder shows a list of available flights from your airport to destinations across the globe.
Fast, flexible and free, there’s no doubt about it- Skyscanner is the best way to compare flights and get great travel deals, wherever you are.
‘Everywhere’ search –Instant travel inspiration with a list of the cheapest flights from your nearest airport
Filter results by price, cabin class, airline, and take-off and landing times
Chart view: see prices across a whole week or month to find the best flight deals
Available in over 30 languages
Create a handy widget to display the latest flight prices for your previous searches
No matter where in the world you are looking, trivago is your partner in locating an optimal home away from home, no matter your budget, even at the very last minute.
Get it now, get it on the go – download our app for free today.
- Cheapest deals filtered out every time
- Our database is constantly updating itself – great last-minute deals and discounts found in the search results
- We compare several prices for the same room to find you the cheapest one to fit your budget and get you the best value for your money
Top Filtering Options:
- Our online comparison finds exactly what you’re looking for, no matter when you travel, where you travel, what your itinerary is or how your budget stands
- Filter by price - set the maximum price you want to pay and we will locate the best hotel for this value
- Search by location – compare accommodation in whatever part of the world you need to book, and we will show you the best choices in our extensive comparison
- Filter by POI and attractions - find the best location in proximity to what you want to see. Perfect for setting your travel itinerary
- Filter accommodation immediately for Wifi, pool, beach, spa and design
- The trivago Rating Index (tRI) is a fair and accurate rating score which is actually an aggregation of all available rating scores on the web
- An integrated map function takes you directly to the door, no matter where you are travelling from
- The sleek, simple design makes booking on the go a fun and easy experience
- Voted as one of The Guardian’s “10 best money-saving apps”
- Ranked on Independent.ie as one of the “best money-saving apps”
"A Travel App That Practically Packs Your Bags For You"
Never Forget Your ______ Again!
PackPoint is a free travel packing list organizer and packing planner for serious travel pros. PackPoint will help you organize what you need to pack in your luggage and suitcase based on length of travel, weather at your destination, and any activities planned during your trip.
Once your packing list is built and organized, PackPoint will save it for you, and then you can choose to share it with your friends and family in case they need help packing too.
Punch in the city you're going to travel to, the departure date, and the number of nights you'll be staying there.
PackPoint will organize a packing list and luggage checklist for your luggage that takes into account:
- Business or Leisure travel
- Activities you plan on doing
- What you need for an international trip
- Warm weather clothes
- Cold weather clothes
- An umbrella if the forecast calls for rain
- If you're willing to repeat wearing basics like shirts and pants
- If you will have access to laundry facilities
Some expert packing organizer user tips:
- Check out the Customize menu within PackPoint for PackPoint's Premium features
- Connect PackPoint to TripIt and create your packing lists automatically!
- Put the PackPoint widget on your home screen
- Swipe to remove packing list items
- Tap to the right of each item to change its quantity
- Pack smart to avoid airline luggage overage fees
- Create a luggage checklist now, and then edit it later as you pack
Have a feature request or feedback?
Visit http://ideas.packpnt.com or e-mail email@example.com
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/packpoint
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/packpnt @packpnt
The Trip before your Trip: The beginning of each travel does not occur in the start date, occurs before... Every travel begins with initial planning, where we define the period of travel, destinations, what do we do, hotels where we stay, airlines, car rentals, shopping list, etc.. We search information with friends, books, magazines and blogs. How to access all this information during your trip ?
The app myTrip provide all information that travelers will need, you can create a travel plan with information about the destinations, hotels accommodation, flights, Places to visit, things to do, shopping list, information about car rentals and more!
– Travel Plans.
– Places Explorer, find restaurants, attractions, bar, etc.
– Hotels information.
– Extensive database of Hotels around the world.
– Flights information.
– Flight status.*
– Things To Do (restaurants, Tourist Points).
– Information of places, like opening hours, address, phone, etc..
– Shopping List.
– Products search , including description and value.
– Travel Finances.
– Cloud services, share travel plans on multiples devices.
– Notes and To Do Lists.
– Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
* Feature not available in the Beta version yet.
Organize your travel plans in one place with myTrip.
Share your travel plans with other travellers!
The Cloud Service from myTrip, enables you to share and sync your trip plans on multiple devices, automatically and transparently.
– Automatic Synchronization.
– Share your Trips with others users.
– Backup safely and simply.
– Without limits devices.
* Notice *
- If you cannot find the widget, then please read the FAQ below.
- When you're finished using the notepad, an automatic save command preserves your individual note.
* Product Description *
ColorNote® features two basic note taking formats, a lined-paper styled text option, and a checklist option. Add as many as you want to your master list, which appears on the app's home screen each time the program opens. This list may be viewed in traditional ascending order, in grid format, or by note color.
- Taking a Note -
Serving as a simple word processing program, the text option allows for as many characters as you're willing to type. Once saved, you can edit, share, set a reminder, or check off or delete the note through your device's menu button. When checking off a text note, the app places a slash through the list's title, and this will be displayed on the main menu.
- Making To-do List or Shopping List -
In the checklist mode, you can add as many items as you'd like and arrange their order with drag buttons activated in the edit mode. After the list is finished and saved, you may check or uncheck each line on your list with a quick tap, which will toggle a line slash. If all items have been checked, then the list's title is slashed as well.
* Features *
- Organize notes by color (color notebook)
- Sticky note memo widget (Put your notes on your home screen)
- Checklist notes for To do list & Shopping list. (Quick and simple list maker)
- Checklist notes to get things done (GTD)
- Organize your schedule by note in calendar
- Write a diary and journal in calendar
- Password Lock note : Protect your notes with passcode
- Secured backup notes to SD storage
- Supports online back up and sync. You can sync notes between phone and tablet.
- Reminder notes on status bar
- List/Grid View
- Search notes
- Notepad supports ColorDict Add-on
- Powerful task reminder : Time Alarm, All day, Repetition.(lunar calendar)
- Quick memo / notes
- Wiki note link : [[Title]]
- Share notes via SMS, e-mail or Twitter
* Online backup and sync cloud service *
- Notes will be encrypted before uploading notes by using the AES standard, which is the same encryption standard used by banks to secure customer data.
- It does not send any of your notes to the server without you signing in.
- Sign-in with Google or Facebook.
* Permissions *
- Internet Access: For online backup & sync notes
- Modify/delete SD card contents: For backup notes to SD card
- Prevent phone from sleeping, control vibrator, automatically start at boot: For reminder notes
* FAQ *
Q: How do you put a sticky note widget on the home screen?
A: Go to the home screen and hold down your finger on an empty space and choose widget, Color Note will then be desplayed so you can stick on the page.
Q: Why don't the widget, the alarm and notes remider functions work?
A: If the app is installed on the SD card, your widget, reminder, etc. will not work properly because Android doesn't support these features when installed on an SD card! If you have already moved the app to an SD card, but want those features, then you have to move the app back on the device and reboot your phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Color Note - Move to Device
Q: Where are backed up notes data on the SD card?
A: '/data/colornote' or '/Android/data/com.socialnmobile.dictapps.notepad.color.note/files' on SD card
Q: I forgot my master password. How can I change it?
A: Menu → Settings → Master Password → Menu Button → Clear Password. You will lose your current locked notes when you clear the password!
Q: How can I create todo list note?
A: New - Select checklist note - Put items - Save. Tap an item to strikethrough.
Have you ever tried to use your phone's screen or LED as a beacon of light, only to find it's just not bright enough? Turn your phone into a versatile flashlight with Color Flashlight app, the app that brightens up your phone's day and leads the way. Never be caught in the dark without a light again.
[Color Flashlight HD LED improved design quality]
* Light When You Need it, Where You Need it
Stuck outside with no street light? Color Flashlight app helps you out in the darkest of occasions. Use Color Flashlight to find the perfect seat in a dark theater, or find your way around when the power goes out at home.
* Color Your Light
Change the color and brightness of your phone's screen to help guide you where you want to go. Choose from a full range of colors to find your favorite custom-made light. Make fun flashlight effects by tapping on the menu button and choosing effect, color, and brightness.
* Cool Custom Effects
Have your phone's screen simulate police light, candle light, a rainbow, a disco ball, and more. You can even use Color Flashlight to display your own personal message by typing in text, or host your own personal dance party with the built-in strobe light.
* Usage : Touch the screen to show/hide options
- Maximize screen brightness
- Use camera LED as a torch (LED Torch Light)
- Change color of flashlight
- Flashlight app by color note developer
- Normal Flash : Screen Color flashlight,
- Camera Flash : Camera LED flashlight
- Useful light effects (LED Electronic Sign) : Text, Scroll, Slide, LED Sign
- Emergency light effects : Strobe light, Police light, Emergency light
- Fun flashlight effects : Candle, Disco light, Rainbow, Blink, Spiral
- Lovely effect : Heart, I Love You
* User comment: Changing flat tire in 28°WEATHER with no street light. Color flashlight app saved my life!
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED flashlight, LED Light
- Internet, Access Network State : Admob ads
* Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light is in strobe mode.
Turn your phone int a color flashlight! It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Dance with strobe light in a club.
• A quick search multiple online & offline dictionaries at once
• Download free dictionaries such as StarDict-compatible dictionaries from the market and internet
• Quick Search Box
• Long-click to share search results: Send results to other apps
• Word jump: Click a word to go to search results for that word
• Word suggestion: See auto-completions for partially entered words.
• Search history
• Customize color of dictionary
• Voice recognition
• Supports ColorNote App: ColorNote dictionary integration
• Supports E-book Reader integration
Supported offline dictionaries:
• English Wordnet offline dictionary (included)
• English thesaurus offline dictionary (included)
• English <-> Japanese StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• English <-> Chinese StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• English <-> German StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• English <-> Spanish StarDict offline dictionary (Download Add-On)
• Bible offline dictionary (stardict)
Supported online dictionary
• Wikipedia encyclopedia (included)
How to download StarDict dictionary from the internet.
• Download the file to your PC
• Copy compressed file (tar.bz2, *.tar.gz, *.zip) to sdcard /dictdata directory
• Dict - Menu - Direct Download - Enter URL
E-Book Readers integrated with ColorDict
• FBReader, Moon+ Reader, Cool Reader, ezPDF Reader
• Supports Dictionary API for third-party developers
- Settings -> Locale & text -> Check '한글 접촉식 키보드'
- Click text box in any app to show keyboard
- Long click any 'TextBox' -> Input Method -> Select '한글 접촉식 키보드'
- Shift + Space to change language
- Supports 2.2 Froyo
It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Send bright help signal text. Dance with strobe light in a club.
Usage : Touch the screen to show/hide option buttons.
User comment: Changing flat tire in 28°WEATHER with no street light. It saved my life!
-Maximize screen brightness
-Change color of flash light
: Screen Flashliht, Camera LED flashlight
-Useful light effects
: Text, Scroll, Slide
-Emergency light effects
: Strobe, Police, Emergency
-Fun flashlight effects
: Candle, Disco, Rainbow, Blink, Spiral
Have you ever tried to use your phone's screen as a beacon of light, only to find it's just not bright enough? Turn your phone into a versatile flashlight with Color Flashlight, the app that brightens up your phone's day and leads the way. Never be caught in the dark without a light again.
Light When You Need it, Where You Need it
Stuck outside with no street light? Color Flashlight helps you out in the darkest of occasions. Use Color Flashlight to find the perfect seat in a dark theater, or find your way around when the power goes out at home.
Color Your Flashlight
Change the color and brightness of your phone's screen to help guide you where you want to go. Choose from a full range of colors to find your favorite custom-made light. Make fun flashlight effects by tapping on the menu button and choosing effect, color, and brightness.
Cool Custom Effects
Have your phone's screen simulate police light, candlelight, a rainbow, a disco ball, and more. You can even use Color Flashlight to display your own personal message by typing in text, or host your own personal dance party with the built-in strobe light.
Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light is in strobe mode.
Download upgraded version 'Color Flashlight HD' for free. Larger application size but it has more functions than this version.