Help you free memory to run other apps and Save power.
Simple and Easy user interface.
Stylish quick launch icon suits your HTC / Google phone.
* Manage running apps easily
You can open, uninstall, kill, or view detail of the running app by a long press.
* Quick launch icon
HTC style or Google style quick launch icon will show on the status bar (Screenshot 1 & 2).
* Ignore list
Process Manager won't kill apps in this list.
* Multi language support
English or Chinese, choose from your locale automatically.
Tags: HK, TW, CN, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, 香港, 中國, 台灣, taskiller, advanced task killer, 進程, 工作, 任務, process manager, uninstall, 程序管理員
Our younger selves surely all once held a blank piece of paper and wished to fill it with talented brushstrokes. Now, with a screen instead of paper, let Trace It help you draw a picture worthy of any art gallery!
Like Us on Facebook
** How to Use **
1. Either search for the picture you want, or chose from ones stored on your device before setting the transparency.
2. Draw a picture using Trace It's drawing board. Or, since the overlayed image stays on the screen even when you exit the app, you can use it in combination with another drawing app.
3. Share your masterpieces with your friends!
** Features **
- Not only university, company, or team logos, but also one’s favorite celebrity or love interest’s photos are able to be overlayed on the screen.
• Drawing Board
- You can adjust the thickness of the line to one better suited for your picture. There are many pens equipped with special functions to get the job done right.
- You can store your drawings and share with your friends.
• Image Filter
- It is really difficult to draw a photo which doesn't have any contour lines. Thus we implemented many useful image filters.
Draw Something, Tracing Paper, Sketch, Drawing, Artist, Art, Sketch, Overlay
Manage your running tasks, kill them or uninstall the associated apps to free up your Android's RAM, internal memory or sd-card. You can kill each app individually, or select them all and kill them all.
Note that some processes cannot be killed, or will be automatically re-launched when killed.
The program includes such utilities:
• Ping - a tool needs no description. With Ping you can test the connection to the remote server, to learn about the connection delays and more. Supported by the entire set of parameters: the endless ping, packets size, TTL, timeout interval and flood mode.
• Traceroute - an indispensable tool for system administrators. Shows the route on which the packets are from your device to the target server.
• Port scanner - a powerful multi-threaded TCP port scanner. With this tool you can get a list of open ports on a remote device, as well as find out what programs they use.
• UPnP scanner - shows UPnP devices on your local network. With UPnP scanner you can find out the IP address of your router, game console like Xbox or PlayStation, media servers and other compatible devices. Supports DLNA-compatible TVs and mediaboxes (Samsung AllShare, LG SmartShare).
• Wi-Fi scanner - shows the list of access points around you. In addition, you can find out the manufacturer of the access point, the signal level and a lot of other information. You can use the chart to appreciate it all visually.
• Subnet scanner - this tool can scan your Wi-Fi subnet to find other hosts around. Scanner can check host via Ping, or check multiple TCP ports. So u can simply find services in your subnet (for ex scan 22 port to find where SSH running). You can also configure IP address range for custom scan, set count of threads and other various parameters.
The program is adapted for phones and tablets.
♦♦ Feature set (some require root access, try free version first) ♦♦
In-app purchase can be made to remove ads
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop* any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Monitoring
◊ Record all apps or all process activities CPU and memory
◊ Analyze past recording, zoom, clip, hide processes
► Status bar notifications
◊ CPU, memory, sd, with optional graphics in drop-down
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
► Use in-app purchase to remove ads.
* Requires root
Caution: Rooting and root brushing your mobile device can compromise its performance or cause malfunctions.
* Kill all unwanted apps
* One click kill
* Widget to kill all apps from home screen
* Kill selected apps
* Optimizes phone memory / RAM
* Optimizes phone CPU usage
* Supports all android phones
* Auto refresh the active apps list
* Auto refresh for RAM/CPU usage
* Extends battery life
Please contact us if any you face any issue with your phone. We are always here to help you out with your phone.
It comes with the following features.
1. Set your target by long touching the map
2. Display the distance from current location to target (starting point)
3. Display moving speed
Please note that the presentation video is outdated (from the first version of the app). New features have been added in the meantime.
Some of the features are:
Tap a list item to show extra information and available actions, such as: showing the CPU graph of the process, killing an app, switching to an activity or view service information.
Sort the list by Name, CPU, Average CPU or Memory. Average CPU is computed taking in account the CPU values recorded during the time that process was alive.
Choose whether you want to display: inactive process (average CPU usage is 0), system processes (which have no apps running inside them), dead processes or app details.
Show global CPU graph or for any individual process. Note that more than one application can be running in a single process. The graph is for that process as a whole.
Scroll the graph and see a history of recorded values. Use the reset icon on the graph to scroll back instantly to the current time.
Use the Graph Inspect feature to display, when touching the graph, a small info box with the top 3 processes that consumed the most CPU at the given moment on the graph.
A live wallpaper showing you the current CPU load. You will now if there is a faulty app or background service consuming your CPU resources. All you have to do is double tap the heart and see what's going on :)
Task Manager, Live Wallpaper, CPU Graph, Usage History, Diagnostic, System Monitor
* see process name
* Process hashcode
* Tell if current process is main App process
* Menu lets you kill main process.
Click on main process to kill it.
* if you are experiencing problems, please send me a support email from the app
* Please rate the app in the market
Unlike another task manager application,
Process Tracker can check processes in any case, any page.
When tracking service starts, tracker window appears on upper-right display,
and it still remain though application finish.
- Process kill in application
More from developer
You should escape with your spaceship from Saturn's ring of asteroids.
Spaceship movements are controlled by the accelerometer and you can launch rockets to destroy asteroid and protect yourself with an electromagnetic shield.
In this shoot them up controlled by the gyroscope, you will fight against waves of enemies in outer space.
You can grab several bonuses like the nuclear bomb that will help you in your quest.
1.1 Bugfixes in web scores display and submission.
With this home, your phone is smart and gives you what you want depending on the place where you are.
MoveHome is BETA software. Your user experience will improve.
It permits to view the summary of movies, series, and actors as well as cinemas and sceances nearby.
You can also watch the trailers and the associated images.
It provides access to news about movies, series and actors and make a selection of favorites.
ALTEN, leader européen de l'Ingénierie et de Conseil en Technologies organise un concours de développement d'applications sur plateformes mobiles.
ALTEN lance son jeu concours pour témoigner que l'audace et la créativité donnent souvent des résultats exceptionnels.