Excellent. Exports contacts to a vcf file. Just opening that file with your contacts app imports them back all. Saves even the emails efficient and reliable. Thx!
WOW Simple and effective. Great lil app
Exported a single contact from my SG Nexus It all appeared to work OK but the vcf file was only 27KB. I transferred this to Dropbox and from there Imported to Nokia Suite OK, but only a single contact was added :) That is better than exporting from Google's People app, which Exported a 320KB vcf file, which imported NO contacts.. hmmm
version 1.0.3 (2013-03-02)
- new family picture!
- added API v18 target (so the app doesn't run in compatibility mode)
- added permission to write to sdcard (how did it ever work!?)
- other minor bug fixes
version 1.0.2 (2013-07-19)
- new family picture :o)
- added support for birthday (BDAY) fields (Android 2.0+ only)
- vcards now separated with a newline
version 1.0.1 (2013-01-06)
- minor bug fix (GREF leak)
version 1.0 (2012-12-21)
- initial release