The donation version includes ability to skin the interface!
STOP ASKING FOR ZOOM IT WONT BE ADDED. This app was a modification of the stock app and i wont add features. The Xperia PLAY camera doesn't support zoom anyway so it's pointless digital zoom is just cropping so go do it in the gallery. You'd just all complain the zoom quality was bad, you'd be better off drawing it than digital zoom!
If the application does not work please try reinstalling the application and if that doesn't solve it try rebooting your handset. That should fix most if not all issues, if it doesn't contact me!
This application can be discussed at the XDA forums: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1085914 or feel free to email me. I AM UNABLE TO ANSWER ANY COMMENTS BELOW SO PLEASE EMAIL ME BEFORE POSTING NEGATIVE COMMENTS THANKS. In response to a comment below the app has permission that GOOGLE set as this is their code, I only modified the button handling. GPS = Geotagging (google it) and SMS = Sending picture messages (Click the photoframe with a plus sign in the SE Messaging app and press take photo to see what I mean).
I do not take credit for the camera app its self, that is work of the great volunteers and Google employees who have worked on android. I only take credit for the modifications I have performed on their code. I offer this app with NO warranty and do not take responsibly for any issue that arise from using it.
* Xperia PLAY optimized *
Amaze your friends with these unique images that are limited only by your imagination.
Motiongraph for Xperia™ allows you to create your image in three simple and intuitive steps:
1. Shoot: Tap a button to record a video about 2 seconds in length.
2. Edit : Swipe across the screen to define the areas that you want it to move or not to move.
3. Save : Tap a button again to save your work, and you're done!
Editing features to fine-tune your image.
Motiongraph for Xperia™ has a range of features to enhance your control of image and to improve picture quality:
-Adjust camera settings such as focus, white balance, and exposure.
-Reduce jitter taken from moving camera by Sony's image stabilization technology.
-Specify the start point (In point) and end point (Out point) for the moving part of the image.
-Adjust playback speed and control the smoothness of playback.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT:
All Wallpapers provided in this application is collected from INTERNET and only for PERSONAL usage. Wallpapers downloaded can only be used in the device running this application.
All images are copyright their original owners.
▣ Various camera shutters (High-Speed, High-Definition, Silent)
▣ Creating animated GIF
▣ Easy to use
Do you want to take pictures of sleeping baby?
Do you want to take pictures of a cute running pet?
Make your smart phone as a silent camera!
Make your smart phone as a high-speed camera!
Do not miss the chance!
1. Supports high-speed shots(Up to 40 FPS).
- Faster than normal DSLR camera.
- Supports preview or auto save for burst shots.
2. Supports silent shutter.
- Supports Burst shooting, Freeze screen, Taking a picture without shutter sound.
3. Supports image effects.
- Supports H/W based image effects.
4. Taking high-definition pictures
- Don't open the other camera app to take high-definition pictures.
- You can take a HD picture by pressing the volume up(or down) button.
5. Built-in Photo Gallery
- Pinching to zoom in and out.
- Various image effects.
- Supports viewing animated GIF.
6. Supports Animated GIF
- Creating Animated GIF with ease.
* Touch the screen to get a focus.
* Some phones are making a shutter sound when get HD pictures.
* FPS is depend on your smart phone's ability.
* ex) Galaxy NX - 40FPS, Galaxy S3 - 30FPS
If you have any problems for using this App., send me a mail before rating. firstname.lastname@example.org
I will do my best to satisfy you. Thank you.
Let the object in focus stand out. The Background defocus app simulates a shallow depth of field by creating a blurred out background. It captures two photos with different focus settings, which you can bring together to create a photo with one object in sharp focus, against a beautifully blurred background.
How to use Background defocus:
1. Start the Camera and select Background defocus as camera mode
2. Tap the object you want to focus on in the viewfinder
3. Tap the camera key to take a photo
4. Change the blur level and blur effect with the controls on the screen
5. Tap the save button
Tips for best photos:
To get the best results, please focus on an object 15-45cm (0.5-1.5 feet) away and make sure the background object is 5 meter away from focus target and hold camera steady.
Results are dependent on device and camera specification.
Note: This application uses Google Analytics to collect and aggregate usage statistics in order to help us improve the application and our services. None of this data can be used to identify you.
• Easy Interface - Capture photos and video easily with Google Camera's beautiful and intuitive Material Design interface
• Lens Blur - Control the camera's depth of field using Lens Blur to focus on the subject in the foreground and blur the background; great for portraits and selfies
• HDR+ - Use the HDR+ (High Dynamic Range + Low Light) setting to improve images captured in low light, and backlit scenes (only available on Nexus 5 and Nexus 6)
• Photo Stitching - Create amazing 360° Photo Sphere, panoramas, wide angle and fisheye images with Google's photo stitching technology developed for Google Maps
• Video - Shoot video and simultaneously capture stills just by tapping on the screen
• Android Wear - Take photos from a distance by tapping on your Android Wear device
• Works on phones and tablets running Android 4.4+ KitKat and above
• Photo Sphere and Panorama require a gyro sensor
• Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Lens Blur require at least 1 gigabyte of memory
You can add horror theme content to Xperia AR effect application. With horror theme you can create fun pictures and movies by attaching scary masks to your friends' faces, and much more. Capture your precious memories with unique effects. Discover amazing augmented reality scenes in the real world with your viewfinder. Sony\'s FACE RECOGNITION Technology and SmartAR* Engine automatically detect faces and 3D environments and decorate them with fun AR items.
*SmartAR is the registered trademark or trademark of Sony Corporation in Japan and other countries, for the augmented reality technology developed by Sony Corporation.
Interaction with AR items:
1. Tap on an object on your face and objects will change (color/variation/action depends on theme content)
2. Drag animations to change their position
This theme requires the latest version of AR effect. For the theme application to work properly,
1. Install the latest AR Effect application
2. Install the theme application. You can get this application by pressing the “+Get more” button from the theme selection screen in AR effect application.
This app allows you to capture a short movie by automatically rendering the movement into a single still image so that it appears to be a continuous picture. It is perfect for creating animated images with unique expressions in action scenes involving sports, animals, kids, friends, vehicles, airplanes and moving objects.
You can also add a variety of effects (fade-in/fade-out), set the number of animation sequences, and specify other settings to create a original expression. Even more, you can quickly share your images on a social network or upload it to a storage service. Relive and share your memories!
• 3 easy steps
- With 3 easy steps (capture a short movie > edit > save/share), you can easily create a movie with dynamic movement.
• Various effects
- With various editing features and effect, you can add your own original expressions to your pictures.
- Pieces are saved as a JPEG or Animated GIF* and they can be uploaded instantly to PlayMemories Online, social networks, storage services and other online services**.
* When using the Effect [Animation] feature (pay option). For details, see our website
** When social network and storage service apps are installed on your device.
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
PlayMemories Online service availability may vary by market and carrier requirements. Terms apply.
Give us your feedback on: http://talk.sonymobile.com
★★★★★ Editor's Choice - Google Play, Gizmodo + SlashGear
★★★★★ "The Best Camera for Android" - lifehacker
The final choice for 2,000,000+ people!
● Fastest camera on Android
● Best Photo Mode!
● Stable Shot
● Voice Activated
● Burst Mode
● Time Lapse
● HDR Mode
● Silent camera mode
● Grid overlays
● Horizon level
● Set actions for hardware buttons, e.g. volume to control zoom.
● Powerful editing suite
● 1-click presets: Diana, Retro Material, Holga 35mm, Toy...
● Total control of color, vignettes and fun effects
● Collages: e.g. 2x2 selfie shots
● Light leaks
● Bokeh FX
FREE DOWNLOAD PACKS:
● Fun camera props
● Famous ‘buddies’
● Shutter animations
● Scary Halloween ghouls
"our choice for the best camera app around ... a ton of different effects if you're in the mood for a Hipstamatic type shot" - lifehacker
"grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
"greatly improves the usefulness of your Android" - Gizmodo
"Few apps offer as many options for shooting as this one" - WIRED
This is the ultimate collection of cartoon/sketch/comic book/half tone/noir/neon and many other effects painted directly in your camera, no more boring post-effects, it's all real time, you simply won't stop wondering, wherever you are, having a look at things and cartoon-ize them!
You can wave your phone around and see the world change before your eyes, take pictures and record videos using any of the stylish cartoon effects or apply them to your existing photos.
Please contact us if you have any issues with this App, we will give you a refund and later notify you once we've fixed the problem.
● I’ve purchased the App, but I can’t download it.
Please check that you have good Internet connectivity and retry. If the problem persists, please contact us and we will provide a solution.
● Why do you require the NFC and INTERNET permissions?
NFC is required to support Android Beam and INTERNET is required for the Facebook, Twitter and YouTube integration.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here: jfdplabs.com/ffmpeg
Thank you for your download!
The JFDP Labs team
Full functionality has been verified on the following phones:
* HTC: Thunderbolt, EVO 4G, MyTouch 4G, G2, Incredible, Desire, Legend, Bravo
* Motorola: Droid, Droid 2, Droid X
* Samsung: Galaxy S, Epic 4G, Galaxy Nexus
Here are a few professional reviews of our iPhone app Pro HDR:
"If you ever take photos using your iPhone, this app is a must-have." - Gizmodo
"Pro HDR leaps ahead of the pack... Even if you're not into HDR photography, this is one to check out." - TUAW
"Picture Perfection: Pro HDR automatically aligns and blends the images, giving you a perfectly exposed, amazing image that rivals a high-end point-and-shoot camera" - NBC Los Angeles
Thanks to Pro HDR Camera, you no longer have to choose between a blown-out sky or a hopelessly dark foreground. Bringing automatic high dynamic range photography to your Android phone for the first time ever, Pro HDR captures an image exposed for the highlights and another exposed for the shadows. It then aligns and merges the images, giving you a gorgeous HDR image up to 8 megapixels like nothing you've ever seen from such a tiny device.
Unlike fake HDR apps that merely take a single photo and reprocess it (without actually adding any new detail), Pro HDR massively extends the dynamic range of your camera and produces beautiful results that you have to see to believe. We provide a fully automatic mode, and an assisted Manual mode for those times when you wish to choose your exact exposures. Finally, you can take stunning high-res photos of all those scenes that are just too contrasty to capture in a single picture.
Not only will seasoned photographers instantly fall in love with Pro HDR, one look at our example images should convince anyone that Pro HDR represents a new era in mobile photography.
Check out our gallery here: http://www.eyeapps.com/Gallery.html
Pro HDR Camera for Android comes with these incredibly useful features:
• Automatic in-app HDR capture, where all you have to do is tap to capture
• Manual in-app photo capture, where you get to choose the exposure of each image in your HDR
• 3 Image Capture speeds to take pictures nearly instantly on phones that support it, while still compatible with older phones.
• Proprietary image alignment algorithm that precisely aligns full-size images in seconds
• Sophisticated image blending creates one beautiful output image nearly instantly
• Live-updating image adjustment sliders to perfect your HDR:
Choose the perfect brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth, and tint, or let Pro HDR automatically maximize image quality.
• Take pictures using hardware buttons (volume up/down or the shutter button if your phone has one)
• Silent capture - mute your shutter sounds for quiet capture
* Camera ZOOM
* Front Camera!
• Fullscreen image preview in portrait and landscape orientation
• Save HDR images at the full resolution of your camera.
• Efficient background processing that renders your HDRs while you keep on shooting
• Built-in HDR gallery view to peruse, share, and re-edit your HDRs
• Share your HDRs with the world with e-mail, and social networks.
• Google+ Instant Upload. Save to DCIM folder to enable!
IMPORTANT: Pro HDR Camera requires Android 2.2 or later. Pro HDR Camera works on Motorola, HTC and Samsung devices.
The exposure functions on LG phones and the Nexus S seem to be broken, so HDR functionality will likely not work (though the rest of the features will). The Nexus S doesn't truly adjust the exposure, but seems to darken or brighten the image in software.
Get A Better Camera NOW!
Full featured and fast HDR camera for Android. Take pictures with vivid colors and rich detail:
- Simple: take an HDR image in one tap
- Full resolution
- Real HDR: exposure bracketing and tone mapping
- HDR images fused and tone mapped on device within seconds
- Hand shake compensation, no need to be rock-solid while shooting
- Correct handling of moving objects, de-ghosting
- You can control tone-mapping parameters: contrast, micro-contrast, color vividness, exposure
- Save original exposure bracketed images
- Location tagging
- Shutter sound can be muted (not on all models)
- Support for Flash on/off/auto
Join HDR fans and share your photos on facebook: http://facebook.com/mobilehdr
Join us and share your stunning HDR photos at Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1820156@N20
Real life scenes often have a wide range of light intensity, which cannot be captured by a camera. In a photo of such a scene the bright areas look washed out and everything in shadows is pictured as a black spot with no details. The HDR technique allows you to capture details in bright and dark areas and have them merged in a single photo.
HDR photography is widely adopted by professional photographers. Wouldn't it be nice to have an HDR in mobile phones?
The problem is that HDR requires taking several differently exposed images in series, which must be precisely aligned and then fused. In order to be usable for real life scenes, the HDR feature should include moving object detection and hand shake compensation to avoid or minimize the ghosting in the final image. That requires a lot of computational resources and makes a challenge even for professional desktop HDR software.
Almalence has brought its expertise in professional HDR software to mobile phones. Our HDR fusion algorithms compensate hand shaking and detect moving objects in the scene, suppressing ghosting artifacts. At the same time, the algorithms are quick enough to provide comfortable processing time on mobile devices.
# New fantastic oil painting creator in editing. Paint world in your own way on finger tip.
First choice free ultimate CAMERA app for close to 400 million users worldwide!
Camera360 is the No.1 App in photography category in 75 countries, including US, Germany, Brazil, Spain, Russia, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, India and China.
Simply the most powerful and completely free photo shooting and editing app in the world. Camera360 has 200+ EXCLUSIVE & FREE photo filters with multiple professional editing tools such as tilt-shift, overlay, textures etc.
# 10+ FREE CAMERA MODES (SELFIE CAMERA, Effect CAMERA, POSTER CAMERA, FUNNY CAMERA, TILT-SHIFT CAMERA, AUDIO CAMERA, VIDEO AND MORE)
# 200+ FREE EXCLUSIVE FILTERS
# FREE CLOUD ALBUM
# NEARBY TRANSFER FOR INSTANT, NO CHARGE PHOTO SHARING
# INTELLIGENT FACIAL RECOGNITION, SKIN SMOOTHING AND FACE THINNING FEATURES
# PROFESSIONAL PHOTO EDITING TOOLS
# FAST EASY SHARING TO FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM
# ALL FREE, ZERO ADS!
1. New Homepage
Camera360 provides quick access to select features such as Effect Camera, Selfie Camera, Camera Store, New Effects, Cloud Album and more…
2. New Camera Store. ALL FREE!
10+ creative cameras in the “Camera Store” where you can add and manage your favorite camera modes. Different Camera modes including Effect Camera, Selfie Camera, Easy Camera, Scene Camera, Funny Camera, Tilt-shift Camera, Color-shift Camera, Audio Camera, Video Camera, all available for Free! Customize your own Camera360 now.
3. New Effect Store. ALL FREE
Camera360 has 200+ amazing exclusive filters are in the Effect Store where you can add and manage your own effects. New HDR “Storm” brings visual storm!
4. User Friendly Photo Album
Camera360 helps you classifying the photos by date for easy photo search and management. Photos in phone gallery can be browsed and edited in “Other Album”.
5. Professional Photo Editing UI and UX
Crop, Rotate, Blur, Texture, Adjust and more professional grade editing features are available.
6. Custom Ratio
Resize photo with ratio (16:9/4:3/1:1) while shooting.
7. Faster and better Cloud Service
Secure and smart cloud album for photo storage, management, editing, sharing and more. Support auto synchronization under uploading settings of Camera360 Cloud. Photos can be browsed on multiple devices via cloud.camera360.com
8. Beautiful Design
With beautiful and simplistic design, the app brings you the most fluid photography experience on the go.
9. Photo Share
Photos can be shared easily via Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram, WeChat and more.
For suggestions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Follow us on Instagram:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
- camera and video features
- 3 modes: camera, video recorder & panorama
- Pinch to zoom
- smart panorama shooting
- Countdown Timer
- Dynamic user interface (phone/tablet)
- Wide screen pictures
- Picture quality setting
- White balance settings(Incandescent, Fluorescent, Auto, Daylight,Cloudy)
- Screen mode settings(Action, Night, Sunset, Play)
- Location targeting
- Configurable volume keys
Although in the current market, there are have many kinds of camera applications, but we still think this android native application is the most efficient and able to meet a user needs. Here only as a supplement for those devices are not installed android native system provides an additional option.
The special permissions for use
HD Camera can remember your photos and videos location if you wish. Other apps can access this information along with your saved images.
After you take a photo, you can share with others. HD Camera need to read the contacts information and help you share photos via email, SMS, or other apps.
This app is based on native android camera code, and licensed under the Apache License.
Apache Licens: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Specifically made for the Facebook Timeline users this app enables them to have the cover photos and the profile pictures look as one image, making it much more effective and pleasing to the eye. One of the noticeable functions in the app is that users can instantly upload the pictures they take. And also an album is created with the application name in the social network, where the pictures are placed automatically once taking them.
v. 3.0.x features
0. No watermark on cover photo!!! No ads!
1. Simple, lightweight user interface using Android native elements.
2. Compatibility with new facebook timeline layout.
3. Higher quality photos
4. Ability to use front facing camera.
5. Huge range of supported devices, including last generation super smartphones with Full HD displays and super cameras such as Sony Xperia Z/ZL, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4
6. Low-end devices with low resolution displays and/or low memory support
7. New core logic, for optimizing layout match on almost all devices
8. Color effects*
9. Flashlight Auto/On/Off*
10. Native share feature
11. Ability to mute shutter and focusing sound**
12. Continuous autofocus*
13. Focusing areas set to profile picture and cover picture (lower priority) rectangles*
14. Ability to use camera specific button if available*
15. Detailed instructions
IN FUTURE VERSIONS.
1. Zoom with volume keys and touch buttons
2. Ability to use volume keys as shutter key
3. Ability to use proximity sensor as shutter key
4. Scene modes
* Depends on device and/or android version
** This support is added in Android 4.2 Jelly Bean but not supported in some countries because of law restrictions.