Latest version has issues Keeps telling me that problem occured and to uninstall the app. Also, the premium version of this app is $6?? I mean I want to support the authors of quality apps, and I'm sure this one took enough work, but $6 for a reminder app? Come on now
It worked really well for me on ICS, but I just upgraded to Marshmallow and it no longer plays any sounds. Key features include: 1. Repeating alarm. 2. Ability to set a default notification interval for all events. 3. Can skip notifications for all day events.
Used to be great My wife and I have used this app for years. We recently upgraded to the Samsung Note 4 and now nothing works like it did. We don't get repeating reminders that get louder. We get one quiet notice, that's it. Very disappointing.
Another as good as dead APP-- it used to be great and the developer was quick to respond and correct. Functionality now failing with later Android releases ... Anyone know of one with same features, but is working ?
Good application,but.... This aplication is good.. but need some improvement.. this application can't refreshing new event in calendar without we opened the app.. the second,this app can't use the other ringtone..hope u can fixed it.. tks for your good work..
outdated... changed my goto I use "calendar snooze"now. This one hasn't been updated... im glad i changed. It was a game changer back in the day though.
1. Added pop-up for delete task/dismiss
2. Added Delete All Tasks menu button in the tasks list screen
3. Fixed the bug in the reminders list when tapping to view more events.
** Crash fixed when editing previously set reminder in some devices
1. New and much better Design!!
2. Don't forget to... are now Tasks!
3. Better management of your tasks and seamless integration with your calendar reminders.
4. Recurrent tasks - now you can set a task to re-occur!