Good way to read the site on phones, but has some character rendering issues This app is a nice way to read TV Tropes on the go. The text is legible, images load well, and being able to read articles offline are nice. However, I found out that certain characters on the original pages, like ellipses, completely fail to render in the app. I would like for characters like these to be supported in this app. (Edit: I found out that TV Tropes' em dashes, which are rendered from two hyphens in the source text, are actually rendered properly in the app, but ellipses are still not.)
Ok but with a problem Now the app runs better and all but there's still the crash problem. At least for me it's not a big annoyance, even if fixing this will make Troper a very entertaining and useful, just like your wonderful website
A perfect TV Tropes client Everything you can do on the TV Tropes website can be done on this app really well. I haven't encountered a single issue, and no ads.
Never mind. There was a problem with the search function, but as ever, the developer was on the ball. It's working now
Offline article saving sold it for me, thanks.
Sorry but Now it won't load at all. It says "Troper has stopped". I hate bugging you about different things like this. It's ok tho I know you need feedback in order to try to fix stufff like this.
• The app will no longer crash on startup if it fails clearing cache
• The closing tab graphic caused crashes so it has been removed.
• Offline Articles - save articles for reading even when you have no connection.
• Caching! Re-visiting a page should now be much faster
• You can now delete all contents of a list (Favorites, Recent, Offline, etc.) from the list itself.
• Pull down to refresh to get the newest version of an article.
• Even more bug fixes
Have a web: tv ?, Blusens Web: tv Remote Lite can use your phone as a remote