Good way to read the site on phones, but has some character rendering issues This app is a nice way to read TV Tropes on the go. The text is legible, images load well, and being able to read articles offline are nice. However, I found out that certain characters on the original pages, like ellipses, completely fail to render in the app. I would like for characters like these to be supported in this app. (Edit: I found out that TV Tropes' em dashes, which are rendered from two hyphens in the source text, are actually rendered properly in the app, but ellipses are still not.)
Searching stuff is too tedious now The new way of searching the app, is incredibly clunky, And needs time to load. Previously it was incredibly responsive and didn't require heavy load times. Was a good way to kill time when my data has gone over it's cap. That is now impossible, it is now so inconvenient I find it easier to use google chrome so surf TV Tropes, unless on Wi-Fi.
Ok but with a problem Now the app runs better and all but there's still the crash problem. At least for me it's not a big annoyance, even if fixing this will make Troper a very entertaining and useful, just like your wonderful website
A perfect TV Tropes client Everything you can do on the TV Tropes website can be done on this app really well. I haven't encountered a single issue, and no ads.
The best one! Awesome App! Just one little thing though.. Will it be possible to highlight the dead links? Thanks a bunch
Never mind. There was a problem with the search function, but as ever, the developer was on the ball. It's working now
• The app will no longer crash on startup if it fails clearing cache
• The closing tab graphic caused crashes so it has been removed.
• Offline Articles - save articles for reading even when you have no connection.
• Caching! Re-visiting a page should now be much faster
• You can now delete all contents of a list (Favorites, Recent, Offline, etc.) from the list itself.
• Pull down to refresh to get the newest version of an article.
• Even more bug fixes
Have a web: tv ?, Blusens Web: tv Remote Lite can use your phone as a remote