No longer works on ICS Unattractive interface. Doesn't control my boxee device well at all. Navi-x only works sporadically, and many videos say "not available". some good movies though.
So so..hit & miss Had this installed on my galaxy s 2 & it worked pretty well.few films wouldnt download but overall it was worth £3 of anyones money.just installed it on my new s 4 & its nowhere near as good.the layout has changed...& not for the better.its not even called Navi x anymore..something about boxee..whatever that is??seems to struggle to connect to the Navi x film downloads & keeps force closing! Gutted.
Almost ideal Every other remote app for iOS or Android seems to be in alpha, frankly. This is the only one that appears to work, at least with regards to what I was mainly after, which was the browsing of audio on my Boxee without having to have the TV on. This works, and is worth the £3 to me. However, there's one thing keeping a star off at the moment: It doesn't automatically play the next track, unless I'm in a playlist - fix that, and I'll bump you up to 5 stars.
Almost never works.. Why refuse to fix?.. I paid for this app and feel kind of ripped off..
Ripped off paid and the app just freezes or says cant find stream, not happy
Not working good on galaxy nexus Still horrible on ICS and jelly bean. Many functions do not work. Why can't you fix this?
1. New User Interface - to use the old, Long-Press DPAD top left.
2. All the updates we made to our free version which we just introduced a week ago.
3. Optimized for 7-10" tablets.
4. More shortcuts to the most popular Boxee Applications for Boxee Box users like Spotify.
5. Minor bug fixes for Software version users.
6. Library is now Alphabetically sorted.