* Compose a post that you can save to draft or immediately publish
* Edit existing posts
* View list of your saved and published posts
* Switch account/blog if you have more than one
* Embed an image from the gallery, or, by taking a picture directly from the app
* Add labels to your posts
* Add location information
With the Blogger app for Android, you can quickly and easily publish posts to your blog wherever you are.
Blog with simple Blogger client, create & edit posts on any of your blogs, create & delete comments.
Create draft posts.
Share your posts to Google+ (if installed) and other apps.
Add multiple images to your Blogger posts. Decide where in post your images should be placed.
Use simple "wikisyntax" like **bold**, __italic__, --strike--, ^^superscript^^ and [link text http://linkAddress] (for example [Blogger http://blogger.com] will create link to http://google.com with text Blogger.
Work with multiple blogs/Blogger accounts.
Save and Load your posts to and from SD.
Add information where you are to blog post.
Works extra well on all phones with physical keyboard.
(in case of problem, please contact with developer. Comment with info like "doesn't work for me" or similar will not help me to find solution for your problem, additionally I'm not able to answer for comment, so mail me, I will try to find solution).
If you are using 2-step verification you need to generate app specific password.
Currently only works with blogger (www.blogger.com)
With Blogaway for Android, you can publish to your blog in seconds. Write a few words, attach photos and videos from your phone, and Blogaway does the rest. Blogging has never been easier.
* Handles multiple accounts and blogs
* Read your blogs
* Add multiple photos and videos
* Add labels to your posts
* Add your location to your posts
* Rich formatting options
* Drafts auto saved locally
* Add a signature to be attached to your posts
* Manage your reading list by adding other blogger blogs
* Bookmark posts to read them later
* View comments on your posts (Works with manually setup accounts)
* Comment on your posts and the ones from your reading list (Works with manually setup accounts)
App not optimizate for Android 4.0 and later!
IMPORTANT! Flickr was Delete Default "BlogPost Application" Album and all uploaded images! Please use own Picasa/Flickr accounts for upload images!
Create and Edit your posts in visual editor and manage comments. Insert and upload your photo or video from app to YouTube, Picasa or Flickr! Just shoot and post :-)
POWERFULL VISUAL EDITOR! Support all tags: aligns, quotes, lists, text styles, fonts, more...
YouTube BLOGGING! Insert your video or photo from app to Youtube, Picasa or Flickr!
Main features of the Visual Editor:
- Text styles: all standart fonts (Arial, Courier, Georgia, Helvetica, Times, Trebuchet, Verdana), text size, text styles (bold, italic, underline, strike), colors (foreground and background);
- You can insert links, photo (which will be uploaded to Picasa or Flickr), video (which will be uploaded to YouTube);
- Paragraph styles: aligns (left, center, right), lists (numbered list or bulleted list), quote;
- And even tag "More"!
Use new function Insert image from your Web Album! You can browse your Picasa / Flickr album and insert image directly.
Blogger client! LiveJournal Client! WordPress Client!
We need your FeedBack and Suggestions for improve this app ;-)
Please, remember to rate and spread the app. Your feedback encourages us to continue improving it.
Soffice is a WordPress/Blogger publishing interface that simplifies the way the user composes and archives articles. While WordPress and Blogger offer a complete solution, Soffice focuses on making the most common tasks easier and faster. Nevertheless, it is advised to install Fedora and the original WordPress app because they complement each other.
If you are a starter blogger, a community manager, a social media specialist or a journalist, this software was made minding your interests. Do in a few seconds what used to take minutes; drop the information into your blogs as you take it; leave the desk and get involved with the environment while you post about it. Fedora is productivity.
But you have to know that:
The trademark 'WordPress' and The WordPress Foundation keep NO professional relation with Ubik Transmedia. This is NOT an official WordPress app but a third-party contribution. The presence of WordPress' name and part of the logo stay as reminders for the user of what the app does and this app will not make any WordPress CMS work without any other means than the ones the user had already implemented in the hosting server; in other words, this app is NOT WordPress.
Past versions of Fedora will become GPL and will be available from www.ubik.bz, while the last version of it will be held as a binary file. You are allowed to hack/crack the application -including the last released APK- if your intentions do not harm others and work for the benefit of us all. You are allowed to remove the advertising from the GPL versions, while advertising must stay in the latest version. Part of the benefits of this project are constantly reinvested as improvements and the use of this app will remain free for the final user. Adds are served respecting user's privacy but allowing Google to use efficient keywords.
WordPress for Android supports WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress.org sites running WordPress 3.5 or higher.
Visit the forums to get help with the app: http://android.forums.wordpress.org
Loads of funny stickers!
Create funny comic style images by adjusting your photos, adding stickers and bubbles with text. Has different fonts to choose from. Share them in Facebook, Bebo, Twitter, Tumblr or Flickr or to other phones or email. Use it for invitations, greetings or blogging
- Multiple accounts
- Multiple blogs
- Tabbed Posts/Comments navigation
- Edit/Preview/Delete/Publish/View Posts
- View/Delete/Add Comments
- Add images to your posts (Local Images and Picasa)
- Common HTML tags (italic,bold,strike,paragraph,break,link) and common labels helper.
- Swipe between posts/comments, so it's possible to browse through them!
Some feedback is welcome =)
• Share photos, gifs, video, music, quotes, chats, links, and text. Find and follow the things you love, and get all your latest news from your dashboard.
• Bonus: Add a 'create a post' widget to your home screen.
• Advanced controls: Save drafts, queue posts, customize tweets, and more!
• Messages: View and reply to messages.
• Multiple blogs: Seamlessly manage all of your blogs.
Blogging To The Bank 2011 teaches you Robs new step by step blueprint to creating highly profitable long term niche blogs using the newest optimization techniques. There’s even a section on advanced Search Engine Optimization. Most people think SEO is difficult but Rob explains this nice and simply so even the blogging newbie will understand it.
We Heart It is the place to find the most beautiful images of everything you love, inspired by millions of people from around the world!
Save a collection of quotes, view pictures that match your mood, find images for an art or fashion collage, upload your top inspirations from your photo gallery, and get updated on news through images of the latest styles, for free!
♥ View the highest-quality photos, gifs, and videos in a variety of colorful, vivid, artistic, vintage, and black & white styles.
♥ Search and find exactly what you're looking for, whether it's fashion and hair trends or a hipster cat with glasses!
♥ Save your favorite pictures to your We Heart It gallery, phone, or wallpaper.
♥ Share the newest images with your friends on tumblr, facebook, or twitter.
♥ Group your top pictures by creating "sets" of anything from the dresses you want, to travel places, to a home or bedroom decoration theme, to tattoo ideas, and everything else you love.
♥ Follow top tastemakers and join the social community of people from the US, Brazil, Norway and dozens of other countries.
♥ You can even save, upload, and post your favorite images from other sites or blogs into your We Heart it collection.
Keep hearting on We Heart It!
With the official Naver Blog app, you can check out real-time status of your blog and the latest updates from your neighbors. Also, you can easily publish posts with photos or location information. Naver Blog is just the right way to share your stories with the world!
1)Check out real-time status updates of your blog and any updated post from your neighbors
2)View enlarged photos on posts.
3)Enjoy lively communication with your neighbors. You can directly access your neighbors, read their latest updates, and leave short messages on the board.
4)Upload posts with photos or maps. You can save them even when you are offline!
5)Add a new blogger as your neighbor and accept anybody who wants to become one of your neighbors.
Thank you for using Naver apps. We will continue to improve our products and to provide up-to-date services.
In case a problem or an error occurs while using the app, please feel free to leave your inquiry on NAVER Customer Center (WEB: m.help.naver.com/mail.nhn, MAIL: email@example.com) Please note that an accurate assessment and answer to your problem may not be possible if you do not provide us with a direct inquiry to the above Customer Center. Please understand that leaving us a feedback comment on the review board, while greatly appreciated, does not suffice as a direct inquiry.
With FC2 Blog you can quickly and easily take a photo, edit it how you want, and post it to your blog. Or simply write down what you're thinking and want to share with the world!
Create a diary blog for your child or pet, create photo albums for your vacations or create a fashion blog or other blog about your hobbies and/or interests!
■ Feature 1 : No need to login every time you want to update your blog!
Once you have setup your blog you will be able to update your blog simply by opening the app.
If you have multiple accounts, you can also switch between them easily.
■ Feature 2 : Take photos and edit them on the spot!
Touch up or totally revamp photos as you take them, and then upload them directly to your blog!
You can use the "Stamp" feature to bring life to your photo (or hide something), or use one of the many available "Filters" to change your photos color.
Use these tools to improve your photos and post them to your blog!
This can be used for a varied number of reasons. Spruce up pictures of your pet, fashionable shopping goods or other interests and hobbies.
■ Feature 3 : FC2 Blog's Essential Features are all here!
Anybody who has used the PC or Mobile version of FC2 Blog will already know the power that FC2 Blog gives you!
Use FC2 Blog even easier than before using your Smartphone!
- Post Blog Articles (Postscripts, Reserved Posting, Emoticons)
- Image Editing, Uploading (From the Article Editing Screen)
- View your Blog, Post to Twitter
- Manage Previous Articles (Edit, Delete)
- Manage Comments (Allow, Delete, Report Spam
- Manage Trackback (Allow, Delete)
- Check your Ranking, Read other Blogs
- Contact Support Staff Directly.
Many of the features available to PC and Mobile users are also available and easy to use!
■ Feature 4 : Use even greater features features from your Smartphone!
The FC2 Blog App gives users access to more than simple conventional features.
- Simultaneously Access Multiple Accounts
- Various Screen Sizes, Landscape & Portrait Views Supported
- SD Card Installation Supported SD (Android2.2 or Higher)
- HTML Tag & Emoticon Suggestion Assistance
- Full Access to Previous Articles, Comments, Trackback
- Link to Facebook/Twitter
- Image Resize/Rotation Tools
- Image Improvement Tools (Stamps/Pens/Filters*)
- Sharing from Other Apps (Acquire Text/Images from other Apps)
- Display Recommended Blogs
* Please note that some devices may not support some filters. We ask for your understanding.
- Anyone who enjoys writing blogs or diaries.
- Anyone who doesn't want to spend a lot of time setting up a blog.
- Anyone who wants to create a photo blog and edit and improve pictures.
- Anyone who wants to create simple photo albums.
- Anyone thinking of creating a blog about their baby or raising a child.
If you have any questions please contact us from the following form.
More from developer
-create/view/edit/delete blog posts
-post comments to published blog posts
-upload picture(s) and video(s)
-select size and quality of pictures uploaded
-select upload album at Picasa Web Albums
-set publish date/time
-publish as draft
-share pictures, videos, YouTube clips, links etc.
* No ads
* No Blogger-droid signature
* Using Flurry for basic metrics
Client for blogger.com (blogspot.com).
*** Follow Blogger-droid on Twitter - @bloggerdroid ***
Q: I keep getting a CAPTCHA error?
A: The CAPTCHA handling in the app is a known bug, to get rid of the CAPTCHA requirement you need to use a browser
and log in at http://www.blogger.com and/or http://picasaweb.google.com and/or http://www.youtube.com (depending on which google service requiring CAPTCHA)
with the same credentials that you're using in Blogger-droid app.
Q: I get a 403 or 404 error when trying to publish blog posts with pictures?
A 1: To be able to post pictures, you must activate your account @ http://picasaweb.google.com, all pictures uploaded from Blogger-droid will end up in the default album 'Drop box'.
A 2: Your Google account may be full.
A 3: Your 'Drop box' album may be full. It seems like there is a limit of 1000 pictures in a album.
A 4: Make sure there is no unwanted spaces in your username, some keyboard software have a tendency to add a space at the end.
Q: I can't publish blog posts with pictures?
A: To be able to post pictures, you must activate your account @ http://picasaweb.google.com.