• Manages data for one or more vehicles.
• Calculates and plots average gas mileage.
• Calculates and plots monthly totals for gas purchased and distance driven.
• Stores all data on the device – doesn’t use your data plan.
• Can import/export your data to CSV files on your sdcard.
• Share the CSV files with other Apps for cloud backup! (Dropbox, e-mail, etc.)
• Share statistics as an HTML report file.
• Totally FREE!! No ads!
• Open source
Selectable units of measurement - can calculate:
• miles per gallon (MPG)
• kilometers per liter (KM/L)
• liters per 100 kilometers (L/100KM)
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from miles and liters.
• miles per imperial gallon (UK MPG) – from kilometers and liters.
• kilometers per gallon (KPG)
Selectable data entry mode – when adding fuel data, choose which values to enter:
• Enter Total Cost and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Fuel Price
• Enter Fuel Price and Total Cost, FillUp will calculate Fuel Amount
• Enter Fuel Price and Fuel Amount, FillUp will calculate Total Cost
We’re always looking to improve - have a problem, suggestion or comment? E-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or post a review.
Source code: https://github.com/wdkapps/FillUp
Summary: gas mileage log, gas mileage tracker, gas mileage calculator, fuel economy tracker, fuel economy calculator, fuel economy log, fuel use log, gasoline log.
★★★★★ "This app gave me a way to track mpg, costs, and frequency of fuel stops. Using the data, I have improved my mpg by changing my driving techniques. It does everything I want it to do."
★★★★★ "Great app for keeping track of mileage, fuel and car maintenance."
★★★★★ "Love this app! Tracks info. That I need. I love the fact that I can email myself a report! Great app!!"
★★★★★ "Works great. No problems. I like the cost per mile info and the efficiency per octane. Very helpful."
If you need assistance to import data from another app, we have a self explanatory guide within the app, or you could reach out to us at email@example.com
Fuel Buddy is your complete car maintenance tool. It serves as your vehicle’s mileage tracker as well as its maintenance, service, repair and expense log. It provides the right amount of information in a simple and non-cluttered manner. The user interface is designed for ease of use. The app helps you save cash by keeping track of your mileage, fuel economy, car service costs, car service reminders, car expenses, finding cheap gas stations around you, etc. Never worry about losing your data with the scheduled backup feature.
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add gas mileage, service related costs and other expenses in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and graphs available to track mileage, improve fuel economy, find running costs, etc
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Set alerts for car service reminders by mileage or date
5) Maintain Trip Logs
6) Capture gas receipts, service receipts and expense receipts at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app
7) Email your fill ups and gas fuel mileage logs directly from the app
8) The only service and fuel log that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups of your gas mileage logs onto the cloud so that you never lose your data.
9) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill up.
10) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (Data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
11) The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
12) Multiple settings available to track your fill up (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg(US), mpg(UK))
13) Gas mileage logs can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory (internal or external) or onto Google Drive
14) Supports partial fill ups
15) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip and your car service costs and expenses, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill ups, Average Fuel Efficiency to date, Average Price/Quantity, Fuel Economy by Octane, Fuel Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Fuel Economy by Filling Station, Gas Consumption by mile, Gas Consumption by day, Service Cost by kilometer, Service Cost by day, Expenses by distance, Expenses by day, etc. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Besides acting as your vehicle’s mileage tracker, Fuel Buddy lets you track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs and also keeps a log of all other car expenses. Thus making it the ultimate car maintenance and car management app. The app can also alert you when a car service is due.
Fuel Buddy lets you email your mileage/fuel logs along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your Google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
Please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Icons by Glyphish (glyphish.com)
A simple to use Gas mileage calculator. Figure out your car's gas mileage and cost per mile. Just enter the number from your last fill-up and press the calculate button to see the results. Supports North American and European units. (Sorry, English only at this time.) Please send us your comments and feature requests.
DriverDiary is compatible on all devices running Android 2.1 and up including tablets. It has an unsurpassed feature list in the free version, including unlimited vehicles and records and import/export/backup functionality. Where other apps limit you and charge, DriverDiary is fully functional and UNLIMITED for FREE! We believe that the data you enter is yours and you should be able to export it, back it up and do whatever you want with it whenever you want without having to pay an additional charge to get to it.
The Pro version adds additional unique features like Sync, attaching files and importing recalls, TSBs and factory maintenance. DriverDiary Pro is the FIRST AND ONLY vehicle tracking app on Android to offer the ability to Sync your data between a remote server and multiple Android devices as well as importing factory vehicle data. Search DriverDiary Pro in Google Play!
If you encounter any bugs or errors, please email us or use the "Report" button so we can attempt to resolve the issue before leaving a bad rating and/or a bug report in the comments. We can't reply to the comments to help you or notify you when the bug is fixed. We fix bugs quickly when they arise and we want you to contact us. We pride ourselves on our customer service and quick response times.
***DriverDiary does not request strange or unnecessary permissions. Please read below to learn about the permissions DriverDiary requests.
-Enter fill ups, maintenance, expenses and parts
-Track unlimited vehicles (cars, trucks, motorcycles, etc)
-Add drivers and assign them to a vehicle
-Import/Export CSV data
-Backup and restore data to SD card
-Use main or trip odometer
-All standard unit of measure options (MPG, km/L, L/100km, etc)
-Selectable odometer and unit of measure per vehicle
-Selectable distance and volume units per vehicle and fill up (miles\liters, km\gallons)
-Exclude partial fill-ups from calculations
-Exclude fill-ups from average
-Add/Edit/Delete all list items (service types, expense types, etc)
-Comprehensive stats and charts on your vehicles
-Basic trip tracking
-Dark and light themes
-Install to SD Card (Android 2.2+)
†Service reminders use your devices built in alarm manager and NOT a constantly running background service. DriverDiary is resource and battery friendly!
*INTERNET - Used for ads in the FREE VERSION and the Syncing feature in the PRO VERSION
*READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used for creating backups and exporting data to your SD card in all versions.
*ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to check your network connection for the Syncing feature in the PRO VERSION ONLY. This permission is not used at all in the FREE VERSION.
*RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Used for setting the alarm manager to notify DriverDiary when it should trigger a reminder alert in all versions or do an automatic backup in the PRO VERSION.
*ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION – Used for populating location addresses and other location fields in the PRO VERSION.
*READ_GSERVICES, MAPS_RECEIVE – Used for displaying fill ups and trips on Google Maps in the PRO VERSION.
*GET_ACCOUNTS - Used for connecting to Google Drive in the PRO VERSION
Please leave a review for DriverDiary if you download it and use it. Let others know what you think!
Any comments or suggestions for future versions, please email us and let us know! We want your feedback!
This app is acar fuel log.
Driver Diary fuel mileage tracker
30-day trial. To keep it, please install GasLog Unlock Key for only US$0.99
• Track vehicle gas mileage or fuel economy, i.e. MPG, L/100km, KM/L, or KPG
• Comprehensive statistics, including MPG, mileage, fuel price, fuel cost, CO2 emission etc.
• Line charts and bar charts for MPG, fuel price, etc.
• Official US government fuel economy ratings, and is converted to measurement in your country
• Data backup & restore
• Transfer data between GasLog and TripLog
• Support units of measure, date format, and currencies in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, and other 20 countries.
• Excellent customer support. We reply to all emails.
* Expenditure on fuel per mile
* Cost per passenger
* Total cost of a route
* How much does it take to go that route
* Total distance of trip
* Route indications with Google Maps directions
* Google maps route
We hope you enjoy.
Requirements: Android 2.3 or higher
- Easy and clean design
- Mileage log (track your fill-ups, costs, fuel economy, partial fillups, gps location)
- Multiple vehicles
- Useful statistics (total statistics, fill-ups, costs, average, fuel economy stats)
- Distance unit: kilometres, miles
- Fuel unit: litres, us gallons, imperial gallons
- Import/Export to SD
- Show your fill-ups on Google Map
- Charts (fuel consumption, fuel costs, monthly costs...)
- Dropbox Backup (PRO only)
- Google Drive Backup (PRO only)
PRO FEATURE LIST
Dropbox Sync (official API)
Auto-sync with Dropbox (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Google Drive Backup (official APIv2)
Auto-sync with Google Drive (while adding fill-ups or costs)
Shortcut (widget) for faster fill-ups adding
Costs module you can track other expenses of your car (not only fuel)
Cost stats - you can define your own category (like service, maintenance, insurance, wash, parking...)
Summary and each category stats
Cost charts (fuel vs other costs, categories, total montly costs)
Donation to author :)
Official site: http://fuel.io
Fuel book is a simple program to record refueling operations
and to make statistical evaluation.
It is used internationally.
All units are user-definable.
It is still in the testing phase.
Hints, bug reports and suggestions for improvement are welcome.
gas, petrol, refuel, Diesel, refueling, tank, tank managers, gasoline,
Fuel mileage, liters, vehicle, car,
Fuel prices, fuel costs, fuel costs, fuel consumption
Then this is the app for you! Quick and easy you enter the current gas- and E85-price. Then, with a key press, the app calculates the most cost-effective option based on your measured average milage/consumption for the both fuel-types. It also presents the cost per mile/km for both fuel-types and how much you save - of course in your local currency worldwide.
You can save money depending on your vehicle’s mileage/consumption of the different fuel-types and the price relation between them. First the consumption: E85 has approximately 30% less energy, but a 30% mileage/consumption difference is not valid for most cars. Also, your driving skills and the way the car is used (for example mostly in the city) is an important factor. So, make sure you have a good value of your vehicle’s fuel mileage/consumption that represents how you use it. Then the price: Ethanol prices fluctuate on a different cycle than gasoline, meaning that ethanol is sometimes more than 30% cheaper but sometimes not. E85 or Gas will let you know if the price difference is enough to offset the difference in fuel mileage/consumption.
E85 or Gas also features a "Fuel Consumption/Economy Manager". With the manager you can keep track of your vehicle’s fuel mileage/consumption under different conditions, for example urban or city. Any number of stored values can then be used to calculate an average that automagically will be inserted in the calculator. An important feature is that you can choose which values that shall be included in the average. This makes it possible to adapt the average value to the future use of your car, e.g. if you after refueling will drive mostly in an urban environment you would select only urban fuel mileages/consumptions. Another good use case is where you create your own unique combined fuel mileage/consumption value, for example four city-recorded values, two extra urban-recorded values and one highway-recorded value.
* US units: mile, gallon, MPG
* EU units: km, litre, l/100km
* SE units: mil, liter, l/100km
* Local (your country) currency
* Fuel Consumption/Economy Manager - a tool to get a realistic fuel consumption/mileage value
Keywords: e85, gas, gasoline, ethanol, calculator, flexifuel, flexi fuel, flex fuel, flexible fuel, biopower, BioPower, eco, eco-driving, multifuel, consumption, mileage, fuel manager, fuel mileage, fuel economy
use in a 2-cycle engine of a given oil/gas mix ratio.
tags: ratio,Petrol/Oil Mixture Ratio, Gas, Gasoline,
golf carts, motorcycles, snowmobiles, blowers, chainsaws,
tillers, rotary plows, utility tractors, commercial two cycle carts,
garden tools, motor scooters, motor skates
This app unlocks the PRO features of aCar application...
Use aCar application to log activities, manage and keep track of your vehicles: Fillups, Fuel Mileage (a.k.a. Gas Mileage or Fuel Economy), Maintenance, Services, Expenses and Trips
You can keep records of your cars, trucks or even your bikes; and have all of them under control.
* The PRO Unlocker app will stay invisible while installed and you can NOT launch it directly, but it will unlock the PRO features.
* You must have the FREE aCar app already installed (see "More apps"), and continue using it after purchasing this PRO Unlocker.
* Purchase this PRO Unlocker app once and use it on all of your Android devices registered under the same Google account.
* Sharing statistical charts on Facebook and Twitter.
* Localized and translated into: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Danish, Polish, Hungarian, Czech, Greek, Slovak. More to come...
* Quick access to the most important information by home screen widgets: Console, Service Reminders, Predictions, Fuel Efficiency and Fuel Price.
* Home screen shortcuts: New FillUp, New Service, New Expense and New Trip.
* Full-screen charts for visualizing fill-ups, services, expenses and trips.
* Data import from various mobile apps: Auto 3in1, AutoMobile, Car Care, FuelLog, Gas Cubby, Mileage, MPG, My Cars, Road Trip, TealAuto, Trip Cubby, Trip and Trip Deluxe, Vehicle Manager
* Data import from various websites: Fuelly.com, FuelFrog.com, SpritMonitor.de, TrackYourGasMileage.com
* Manual and more frequent automatic data backups.
* Export records to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
* Export statistics to Excel compatible CSV and browser viewable HTML formats.
* Very clean, modern and user-friendly interface.
* Very easy and painless data entry.
* Support for recording fill-ups, services, expenses and trips (business, personal, etc).
* Support for logging the specification of your vehicle parts.
* Gas mileage (a.k.a. fuel economy or fuel mileage) calculation with multiple units support: MPG, gal/100mi, mi/L, km/gal, L/100km, km/L
* Multiple vehicles support.
* Powerful searching and filtering.
* Thorough statistics for your vehicle.
* Time and mileage based service reminders: Engine Oil, Air Filter, etc
* Geographical location (GPS) support.
* Social support, and sharing activities on Facebook and Twitter.
* Automatic monthly data backups.
* Move to SD-Card support (Android 2.2 and later).
NOTE TO CURRENT DONORS:
* You are quite safe to keep and use your current Donation ID to upgrade to Pro like before.
* Please note that if you decide to purchase this PRO Unlocker app (to have smoother "Upgrade to Pro" experience), your donation amount WILL NOT be refunded.
* The good news is that by purchasing the PRO Unlocker app, you will be able to upgrade to Pro on all of your Android devices registered under the same Google account. No need to upgrade to Pro (and pay) on each device separately!
NEED MORE INFO? Refer to website!
Use ExtraMile to
1. track fuel expenses, distance travelled, and current speed.
2. generate mileage log for personal or business usage.
3. share trip details via Facebook, Twitter or Email
4. generate reports in csv or html format and send them via email
or save them in your Dropbox account.
5. Easily backup and restore the complete ExtraMile app database.
ExtraMile is the most convenient and easy to use app to track your trip details. With just one tap one is able to start tracking mileage. If you ever forget to launch the app for mileage tracking, you can always manually add your trip details.
* Compatible with Pioneer Electronics AppRadio2
No need to type anything , No login procedure. Just Install Gas Pump Finder , Open app and It will do the rest within few seconds!
• Quickly find nearby gas stations,petrol pump with a single tap using Gas Station Finder.
• Gas Station Finder Works worldwide.
• Gas Station Finder locates your phone with GPS also works without GPS and then provides you with
the top local searches sorted by minimum distance nearby so you can find where you need to go.
• It will provide contact details, address, distance, website and location of each place and overall user rating for their service
• You also can write review for the particular Gas station
• It will help to Get directions with Map with estimated time and distance.
There are features to save the calculated values with the date. You can also check the saved mileage values on a simple line graph. This app also displays the last values checked when it's run the next time.
There is an option to save the file as a tab delimited file with xls name format.
This app creates a folder called Mileage and saves a text file named mileStat.txt in it.
Added configuration screen to add Units of local Fuel, Distance, Currency and Mileage units. This creates another small file mileconf.txt to the app folder.
Added option to save data as xls file. Please note that this is not a real Excel file but a tab delimited text. Can open with Excel in Windows.
Changed buttons to reflect press action. Changed some button looks.
Graph now shows the Average mileage and Target mileage lines
Coming in the next update is the date format for your location. Apologies folks, i should have done this from the start.
Some folks still have a problem with the new version. I'm sorry i was not able to replicate the problem at my side. Please email me at email@example.com regarding your queries. Added an option to backup the mileStat.txt file (in Ver 1.22) before the new version splits it.
Fixed a critical bug where the last mileage record was ignored. I'm very sorry for the one user who loaded this.
The app will save a backup of the older stat file before creating separate new stat and conf files. There was a problem with new installs. Fixed in this version.