If bVNC doesn't work for you, please report the problem through the “Send email" button in Google Play before writing a review. See below for setup instructions for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
If you need an RDP application, please search for bVNC's sister project aRDP in Google Play. In addition, a SPICE client named aSPICE is now part of the same project. Finally, if you are an oVirt, RHEV, or Proxmox user, you can check out Opaque VDI on Google Play as well.
bVNC is a secure, open source VNC client. Its features include:
- Windows, Mac, Linux, BSD, or any other OS with a VNC server installed
- Master password support in the Pro version
- Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
- Right and middle-dragging if you don't lift the first finger that tapped
- Scrolling with a two-finger drag
- Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
- Full rotation support. Use the central lock rotation on your device to disable rotation
- Multi-language support
- Full mouse support on Android 4.0+
- Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
- SSH tunneling, AnonTLS and VeNCrypt for secure connections (does not support RealVNC encryption).
- High-grade encryption superior to RDP using SSH and VeNCrypt (x509 certificates and SSL), preventing man-in-the-middle attacks
- AutoX session discovery/creation similar to NX client
- Tight and CopyRect encodings for quick updates
- Ability to reduce the color depth over slow links
- Copy/paste (clipboard) integration
- UI Optimized for for tablets and smart phones
- Samsung multi-window support
- SSH public/private (pubkey) support
- Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format
- Automatic connection session saving
- Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
- Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
- Long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom in single-handed input mode
- Supports most VNC servers including TightVNC, UltraVNC, TigerVNC, and RealVNC
- Supports Mac OS X built-in remote desktop server (ARD) and Mac OS X authentication with user name
- Does NOT support RealVNC encryption (use VNC over SSH or VeNCrypt instead)
- Stowable on-screen Ctrl/Alt/Tab and arrow keys
- Right-click with Back button
- Use D-pad for arrows, rotate D-pad
- Minimum zoom fits screen, and snaps to 1:1 while zooming
- FlexT9 and hardware keyboard support
- View-only mode
- On-device help on creating a new connection in the Menu when setting up connections
- On-device help on available input modes in the Menu when connected
- Tested with Hackers keyboard available from Google Play (recommended).
- Instructions for Windows:
Secure VNC over VeNCrypt:
Secure VNC over SSH:
- Instructions for Linux:
Plain VNC (Remote Desktop on Ubuntu):
AutoX Secure VNC over SSH:
- Instructions for Mac OS X:
Plain VNC (Remote Desktop for Mac OS X):
Secure VNC over SSH:
GPL source code here:
Your device must be ROOTED!
- Password authentication
- Wifi & USB & 3G (when supported by carrier)
- Mouse & Kb emulation
- Clipboard support
You need a ROOTED device.
If akRDC doesn't work for you, please ask for help through the “Send email" button in Google Play, we will certainly be able to resolve the problem. thank you.
-> PRO Version:
- Compressed files transfer stream
- Compressed directory files list (with TightVNC server, akRDC PRO only)
- Direct support.
- No Ad
-> The Free version displays an Advertisement at the application startup only.
akRDC is a Remote Desktop Control software compatible with the RFB protocol (VNC Client) and tested on servers: TightVNC, UltraVNC, RealVNC (without encryption), Ubuntu Remote Desktop (servers ready with the RFB protocol...)
* App languages: English, French, Russian, Italian, German, Espagnol, Japanese, Korean
* Files Transfer (For TighVNC and UltraVNC servers only right now + X11VNC in Ultra VNC mode):
- Transfer (download and upload) files and complete directories structure.
- Compressed files transfer stream (akRDC PRO only).
- Compressed directory files list (with TightVNC server, akRDC PRO only)
- Create / Delete directories.
- Delete files.
* Supports UltraVNC repeater/proxy in mode 1
* Function keys:
- connection shortcuts
- 3 buttons mouse + wheel emulation (volume key)
- keyboard, quick keys (CTRL+C, ...),
- Esc (Back key)
- special keys (F1, F2...),
- network band optimization.
- configuration Import / export
- hardware acceleration management (if the remote session view become BLACK, you have to disable the hardware acceleration)
* RFB Protocol implementation:
- supports TIGH, RAW, COPYRECT, RRE, HEXTILE and ZRLE encodings.
- VNC password (DES encrypted authentication).
- MS-Logon authentication ( for UltraVNC server)
How to use: install a VNC server (TightVNC recommended) on your PC, create a new connection shortcut in AKRDC then connect to your server. The documentation available on www.akrdc.eu
To make the CTRL ALT DEL command works, run the VNC server as a service, and allow the CTRL ALT DEL feature in your system.
* It’s from RealVNC®, the inventors of VNC remote access and control technology.
* We’ve 20 years’ experience making the remote control experience as good as it gets.
* There’s no limit to the number of computers you can access, nor how long you can connect in for.
* We support the widest range of platforms in the business: www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/tech-specs/#platforms
* It’s free to use whether you’re connecting locally or over the Internet (and you won’t see an advert, either).
Don’t believe us? Check out our reviews! Then check out the hidden costs of other remote access solutions…
We recommend you try this out at home or in the office first:
1) Make sure your computer and Android device are connected to the same Wi-Fi-enabled local network.
2) Install this app.
3) Download VNC 5 to your computer and apply a Free license, or take a 30 day trial of our premium security and performance features.
When you’re ready to go out and about:
5) Make sure both computer and Android device are connected to the Internet (for example over 3G, or from a Wi-Fi hotspot).
6) Configure the computer’s firewall to enable VNC.
7) Configure the computer’s router to forward port 5900.
For more information on steps 6 and 7, see www.realvnc.com/products/vnc/documentation/latest/getting-connected/
===Security and privacy===
When you connect, you’re asked for credentials (this is to protect your computers if you share or lose your Android device). We’re often asked what these are:
* If you applied a Free license to VNC 5, enter the password you created when you installed it on your computer.
* If you applied a paid-for license (or took a trial), enter the username and password you normally use to *log on* to your computer
We don’t want to hide anything from you, so please note that connections will only be secure (encrypted) if you applied a paid-for license to VNC 5 (or took a trial). Connections to a Free license are fast and responsive, but we hope you’ll understand that end-to-end encryption is a premium feature.
===How to control===
Your finger moves the mouse cursor rather than clicking where you touch, as you might expect with a touchscreen. While this may seem counter-intuitive at first, you’ll soon appreciate the fine-grained control it gives you of a high-resolution computer desktop (especially from the small screen of a phone!)
Mouse operations are performed by gestures. So to double-click, position the mouse cursor appropriately and then tap the screen twice. To see which gestures we’ve mapped to other click, drag, and scroll operations, tap [?] on the toolbar to open the help.
To type, open the keyboard from the toolbar. Function and other special keys (such as Ctrl, Alt, Delete, and the Cmd key on a Mac) are available from a sliding bar above the keyboard.
As for the rest: it’s as though you’re sitting in front of your computer! There’s simply no limit to the applications you can run, data you can access, nor operations you can perform…
We’d love to hear from you:
Better still, leave us a review!
RealVNC and VNC are trademarks of RealVNC Limited and are protected by trademark registrations and/or pending trademark applications in the European Union, United States of America and other jurisdictions. Protected by UK patents 2481870, 2479756; US patent 8760366.
The full version includes mouse right click and dragging + extra keys
Try first the Free LITE VERSION.
The full version includes mouse and extra keys
FAST. Access, browse and search the Web at blazing speeds.
SMART. Share and search just how you like, and keep your favorite Web content a tap away with our most customizable and intuitive features yet.
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe and private with extensive security settings, add-ons and features like Do Not Track.
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Customizable Home Panels: Customize and display your Firefox for Android Home panels however you like. Add new Web content any time and access your favorite feeds — like Instagram and Pocket Hits — instantly.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox desktop tabs, history, bookmarks and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing.
★ Add-ons: Customize your Web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including Ad-Blocker, Password Manager and more.
★ Speed: Get to the Internet faster, with quick startup and page load times.
★ Accessibility: Over 59 supported languages can be easily selected through the browser settings.
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the Internet on mobile with support for HTML5 and Web APIs.
★ Mobile Video: Firefox for Android has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats, including h.264.
★Security: Keep your browsing safe and private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the Web.
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn more about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox permissions: mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: blog.mozilla.org
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons for Firefox for Android? Check them out on AMO:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, X-Notifier lite and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, ProxTube and more
★ Social Networks: Shareaholic, Foursquare and more
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
- supports phones and tablets
- scan for servers on port range
- long press right click
- double click helper
- press menu button for show/hide software keyboard
- external mouse/keyboard support
- can use volume keys for mouse wheel
- zoom and pan
- copy/paste in both directions
- automatic pause when in background
- automatic disconnect timer when app is in background (set in options)
- android 2.2 up
- ad supported
• Sync Across Devices - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• Save Data - reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
• Faster Browsing - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• Voice Search - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• Translate - easily read webpages in any language
• Intuitive Gestures - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them by swiping from side to side on the toolbar
• Privacy - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history
★★★★★“If you want to break free from Android's default browser, this app will give you almost all of the features you love on your desktop browser.” - Download.cnet.com
★★★★★ “ UC Browser supports simultaneous downloads and has a clean, well-organized download manager for all your files, including pages for offline reading.” - PC Magazine
► Clean Yet Complete UI - Redesigned navigation page and simplified settings.
► Intuitive Tab Management - Intuitive and dynamic gesture control for managing tabs.
► Smart Downloading - Supports multiple, background, and cloud downloading with auto reconnection.
► Incognito Browsing - Private browsing to protect your privacy.
► Night Mode - Switch to night mode to read more comfortably at night.
► Control Videos with Gestures - Volume, brightness, progress, etc. can all be controlled by gestures.
► Custom Themes - Visit the UC Theme Center or use your own pictures to customize your browser.
★★★★★ UC Browser is known for its speed and dependability. The browser uses high-end compression technology rendered by a server to provide faster browsing and less data usage. The UC Browser mobile web experience also delivers high-performance rendering with smooth animation capabilities for amazing visuals and excellent navigation. Since the browser has gone through several upgrades and continuously improves on performance, this is one mobile browser that almost never fails to disappoint its users. - About.com
★★★★★ UC Browser for Android sports good performance and a slew of useful features…this app will give you almost all of the features you love on your desktop browser. - Download.cnet.com
★★★★★ UC Browser is one of the few companies that started out making mobile browsers, and it shows in the browser's slick and minimalist interface… Unlike Dolphin and Opera, UC Browser supports simultaneous downloads and has a clean, well-organized download manager for all your files, including pages for offline reading. - PC Magazine
★★★★★ This browser has fairly impressive performance… It includes some features like Speed Mode which helps you browse even faster and auto pager which loads multiple pages at once so multi-page articles are easier to read. - AndroidAuthority.com
► Frost & Sullivan Best Practice Award 2013 – Market Leadership in Mobile Browser Market (APAC)
► Best Android Browser Award 2012 – About.com
► Best Mobile Browser Award 2011 – About.com
Also check out UC Browser Mini for Android and UC Browser HD for Android Tablet!
Discover more at http://www.ucweb.com/
Need Support?Join UC Forum: http://forum.ucweb.com/
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your Telephone.
- OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server and not a free VPN software. It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server.
- Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
- permissions: this app ask implements a feature to import OpenVPN profiles from the SDCard/internal memory. Google categorizes this access "accessing your media and photos"
- Prerelease versions available by joining G+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114121831091105660092
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
OpenSSL Heartbleed: OpenVPN for Android uses its own non vulnerable OpenSSL version. For more details about OpenVPN and Heartbleed see: https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/heartbleed
Download NOW with just an easy 1-time payment and join over 100,000,000 people who already installed AVG’s antivirus mobile security apps!
With AVG AntiVirus PRO Android Security you can:
★ Scan apps, settings, files, media, calls & text messages (SMS) in real-time
★ Enable finding/locating your lost or stolen phone via Google Maps™
★ Lock & wipe your phone to protect your privacy
★ Kill tasks that can slow down your phone
★ Browse the web safely and securely
★ Monitor battery, storage and data package usage
★ Filter & block unwanted calls & text messages (SMS)
In addition, when installing the premium app, you also get:
★ App Lock - password protect app access
★ App Backup - backup apps from your device to your SD
★ Camera Trap - discreetly emails you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your phone
★ Device Lock - locks your phone whenever the SIM card is replaced
AVG AntiVirus PRO Android Security also:
★ Defends against malicious apps, viruses, malware and spyware
★ Identifies unsecure device settings and advises on how to fix them
★ Helps ensure contacts, bookmarks & text messages are safe
★ Checks media files for malicious software & security threats
★ Guards you from phishing attacks
★ Scan downloaded apps & files and remove malicious content
★ Search, shop & use social networks with peace of mind knowing your identity & personal data are protected from phishing & malware
★ Scan websites for harmful threats. If a suspicious URL is detected, you will be redirected to a “Safe Page” (applicable only to Android's default browser and Chrome)
★ Kill tasks & processes that can slow down or freeze up your device
★ Monitor battery consumption, set battery level notifications & enable power saving
★ Monitor traffic - keep track of your 3G/4G mobile data plan usage by getting notifications when you are near to reaching your monthly data plan limit
★ Optimize internal & SD card storage space by either uninstalling apps and games or by moving them between the internal device memory and SD card
Anti-Theft & Phone Location:
Use AVG’s remote management console or text messages (SMS) to:
★ Locate your lost or stolen phone and get help finding it via Google Maps™
★ Lock your phone and set a lock screen message to help the locator find you
★ Make your phone ring (shout) even if it is on silent mode
★ Wipe your phone and SD card content
★ Camera Trap: discreetly emails you a photo of anyone who enters 3 wrong passwords when trying to unlock your phone
★ SIM Lock: automatically locks your phone whenever someone replaces your SIM card
★ App Lock: lock apps to protect your privacy and safety or lock your device settings to secure its configuration
★ App Backup: backup apps from your device to your SD card so you can restore them whenever necessary
★ Call and Message Blocker: protect yourself against spammers, hackers and scammers. Get warned about suspicious text messages, filter and block unwanted calls and messages
* SMS Blocker isn’t available for Android v4.4 devices
★Wipe contacts, text messages, photos, browser history, calendar, format SD card, and restore mobile device to factory settings
AVG AntiVirus PRO Android Security is available in 30 languages.
For the latest mobile security updates:
Join our Google+ community: http://plus.google.com/+AVG/posts
Join our Facebook community: http://www.facebook.com/avgfree
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/AVGFree
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
Google®, Google Maps™ and Android™ are a trademarks of Google, Inc., registered in the United States and in other countries
Share the fun: Opera’s new approach to bookmarking makes it easier than ever to note all that you find fun, interesting or just plain entertaining on the web. With bookmark sharing, you can easily share select bookmark folders with anyone on the web.
Search instantly, anywhere: Opera has just made searching even simpler. Depending on your device, either swipe up from the bottom edge in any app or long-press the home button to activate Opera’s search screen. It's a handy new way to search.
Stay online: Our Off-Road mode keeps you online, even on slow or congested networks. If you are on a limited or a pay-as-you-go data plan, you can view more content, while staying within your data plan.
Keep it private: Use private-browsing mode to go anywhere on the internet without leaving a trace on your device.
Stay up to date: The Discover feature brings you the latest news, tech, sports and other content from world-leading magazines and newspapers, right in the browser.
Organise your web: Speed Dial keeps the sites you love close at hand - add your favourites simply by clicking the plus (+) symbol or click the heart icon to add to Speed Dial directly from the page.
Download it for free and get all this:
- An interface that’s light, uncluttered, bright and easy to use
- Smart elements, like automatic page-sizing, that make browsing easier
- A stable, compatible app — more sites work better than ever in Opera
This is our fastest browser, designed for the most popular Android smartphones, including devices from Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson and LG, among many more.
If your device is not compatible with the latest version of Opera browser, try Opera Mini for Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.mini.android).
Established in Scandinavia in 1994, Opera is the independent choice for those who care about quality and design in their web browser.
Enjoying Opera? +1 us on Google+!
Discover more at opera.com/mobile/
Keep in touch:
Twitter – twitter.com/opera/
Facebook – facebook.com/opera/
Instagram – instagram.com/operabrowser/
The Android Wear app is the link to Android wearables. Control voice action preferences, adjust notification settings, and configure devices.
Learn more about Android wearables at http://www.android.com/wear/ .
Share suggestions, ask questions, and connect with Android Wear users from around the world at https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-wear .
Tutorial, support and general information you'll get on the website:
• Java SE - JRE (32-bit, x86 platform): http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
How to connect:
1. Download the server to your computer
2. Turn on Bluetooth on the PC
3. Extract downloaded file and launch Remote PC Server.jar
4. Run the application in your mobile. Choose Bluetooth connection −> select the computer from Paired Devices −> wait for connection
• Detailed tutorials: http://www.androidremotepc.com/tutorial/.
It is a trial version of Remote PC - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.rozkovec.remotedesktop
• Multimedia control (iTunes, KMPlayer, PowerDVD 11, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, Rhythmbox, VLC Media Player, Winamp, Windows Media Player)
• Presentation control (MS PowerPoint, OO Impress, Adobe Reader) with stopwatch
• Power system control
Support the following operating systems:
• Windows 7 & 8 (x86, x64)
• Windows Vista (x86, x64)
• Windows XP
• Mac OS X
Thank you for using my application and please write your comments and opinions on improvements.
★ #1 Mobile Web Browser on Android Market
★ Over 100,000,000 downloads on Android and iOS
With lightning fast speed, Dolphin for Android provides you the best experience to browse and search the web. Download Dolphin Android Browser for free to surf the web with exclusive features of your very own mobile browser.
“Best browser for an Android phone: This browser offers a fast, smooth web browsing. I recommend this browser for all!” – Aziz Al-Haji
“Far better than Chrome: This is the best browser I’ve had to date, for more stable than Chrome and Firefox and with many more features too. Frequent updates tend to fix issues as opposed to Google Chrome updates.” – Omar Davis
In the Press
Dolphin Browser's Gestures and sidebars make web surfing fast, intuitive and fun while on the go. - USA Today
“…it’s a great, simple browser that feels more at home on a touchscreen device than pretty much anything else you’ll try.” – Lifehacker
Dolphin is my browser.
★ Gesture - Access the web by creating a personal Gesture (symbol) to you use the most.
★ Sonar – Dolphin for Android listens and lets you use your voice to search, share on your favorite social networks, bookmark favorite website and navigate.
★ One-tap Share - Tweet, Post to Facebook, grab any content and share them, or save it directly to Evernote or Box.
★ Tabbed browsing - No need to toggle between screens, tabbed browsing lets you browse as if you are on desktop.
★ Add-on – Beef up your mobile Internet browser experience by installing the Add-ons for the tasks you need at your fingertips. With more than 60 and counting, Dolphin Add-ons enables any action to be done right within the mobile browser. You can check out the Add-on features with 3 preloaded on your right Sidebar.
★ Dolphin Connect - Sync history, bookmarks, passwords and open tabs easily across Android, iPhone, iPad and desktop browsers including Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
★ Home Screen – Add most visited websites as speed dials to your home screen. And organized them easily with one touch access.
★ Theme – Customize theme colors, wallpapers and skins to make Dolphin your own
★ Web App Store - The all-new Dolphin web app store offers access to the most popular web sites so you never have to leave the browser. Choose from over 200 web apps, including Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia, Amazon and more.
★ Send to device: Send links, maps, phone numbers, & more from your desktop to your phone and vice versa with Dolphin for Android’s Chrome, Firefox and Safari extensions.**
★ WiFi Broadcast - Share links with friends nearby on your wifi network.
Note: For Android 4.3 & 4.4 devices, Dolphin Jetpack is now included within Dolphin Browser for Android. Users could manually uninstall previously installed Dolphin Jetpack.
***Download Dolphin extensions and send web pages between your mobile and desktop:
We love hearing from you. Contact us at email@example.com and rate us today!
Join Dolphin Facebook Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/DolphinFans
Follow Dolphin on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/DolphinBrowser
Some additional features that you can add to your Dolphin for Android by installing add-ons:
l Web to PDF
l Dolphin screen cut
l Browser Faster for Dolphin
l Dolphin Translate
l Dolphin Reader
l Dolphin Battery Saver
l Bookmarks Widget
l Dolphin Brightness
l Dolphin Tab Reload
l Dolphin Show IP
l Dolphin Ultimate Flag
l Dolphin: Pocket Add-on
l Dolphin Whols
l Dolphin: Dropbox Add-on
l Dolphin Alexa Rank
l Xmarks for Dolphin