Storm of Vengeance tells the story of a pivotal moment in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, during the legendary planetary conflict on Piscina IV. Featuring two of Games Workshop's most cherished characters, Grand Master Belial and Ork Warlord Ghazghkull Thraka, Storm of Vengeance offers the player the chance to command the tenacious defence of the planet with only 100 Dark Angel Space Marines, or attempt it's annihilation using the cunning of the Ork Waaagh! and their telly-porta technology.
- Unique compelling blend of resource management, unit construction and combat
- 50+ missions per faction
- In depth skill tree for each faction
- Powerful skills and abilities tailored for each faction
- Simultaneous cross platform multiplayer (Android, iOS & PC)
- Exclusive dynamic soundtrack capturing the rich atmosphere of the Warhammer 40,000 universe
"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
Blood Bowl is the adaptation of the famous Warhammer Fantasy football board game created by Games Workshop.
Assemble your team from among eight fantastic races* in the Warhammer universe (Humans, Orcs, Dwarfs, Skaven, Wood Elves, Chaos, Lizardmen and Dark Elves). Each race has its own strengths, weaknesses and numerous opportunities to develop which will lend an immense tactical depth to the game.
Immerse yourself in single games in Solo Player mode to enjoy fun matches that won’t make your head hurt, or set off to conquer the Blood Bowl in the extensive Campaign mode. Develop your team and players by gaining victories and experience as you progress in the game.
In Multiplayer you can compete against a friend on your tablet in “Hotseat” mode, or launch yourself into the vast online world in a massive permanent league where you can create and develop your teams. Play against Blood Bowl players from all over the world thanks to our cross-platform multiplayer modes!
*The base game enables you to play Humans and Orcs: the other races are available from the in-game store.
Conquest ! Medieval Realms, will be packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.
* Conquest! is a simple game to learn, but you will need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
* Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the conquest or skirmish modes.
* Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
* 9 different units in 3 different classes and 7 different buildings in 3 classes
GLWG is the hit 3D turn-based strategy game that everyone's talking about. With a unique comical style and plenty of laughs and excitement, you'll keep coming back again and again for "just one more go."
❋ Campaign mode
❋ Multiplayer mode
❋ Skirmish mode
❋ Four difficulty settings
❋ Lush visuals
❋ Full 3D terrain affects gameplay
❋ Simple control method
❋ Lots of units
❋ Lots of terrain types
❋ High replayability
❋ Tons of humour
❋ Absolutely no birds or zombies
Take command of your army and battle the foe on land, sea and air but be sure to make wise decisions as you go. You want to deploy your soldiers to take full advantage of the higher terrain, natural choke points, ambush spots and defensive walls. Get it right and the bad guys will lose to your superior strategy skills.
See what other critics are saying:
❋ TapScape review: 10/10
"Great Little War Game is just that: a well-designed and enjoyable tactical war game perfect for those who enjoy the lighter side of virtual warfare."
❋ Touch Arcade review: 5/5
"I'll call Great Little War Game "great" without hesitation" ... "the kind of game you can really sink your teeth into, which is rare enough. So I'm delighted to discover that it's also rich in features, good looking and full of humor."
❋ Top10.com: First place (march)
"The lavish production values of the game, incredible attention to detail and excellent animation gives you a sense of aerial, naval and land warfare that gets as good as you can expect on a small screen"
Varied missions are the order of the day here - capture the enemy HQ, escort the Generalissimo to safety, guide small squads behind enemy lines, defend your base...you get the picture. There are 30 missions included, so it's going to be one crazy ride if you decide you’re brave enough to give them a try.
What are you waiting for? Right now, as you sit reading this, there is a battalion of soldiers just waiting for your command. Download Great Little War Game now and take your place alongside your troops. Lead well, live long and have fun.
8/10 - Silver Award - "If the franchise has burrowed its way into your affections at all over the past decade, this is the mobile version for you", Pocket Gamer
4.8/5 – “Amazing” – “Some of the best franchises don’t last more than two or three titles, let alone eighteen years. There’s a definite reason for that. Download the game and see for yourself”, AndroidShock
4.5/5 – “You should not miss this game”, RealDroidGaming
Grab your grenades and prepare for battle, as the worms are back, bigger and better than ever in Worms™ 2: Armageddon! The best-selling turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon is now available on Android, with new weapons, brand new customisation options and of course, more explosions!
Worms™ 2: Armageddon features:
• Authentic Worms™ gameplay with cartoon-style visuals, comical audio and a refined control system using the innovative touch screen user interface
• New to Worms? Make sure to check out the Practice mode, where you can try out weapons against A.I. dummy worms
• 30 Single Player missions across 5 new themes including Manhattan, Medieval, Sports, Construction and Cheese
• Body Count Mode, take on endless waves of increasingly tough enemy worms
• Take on players from around the world with online Wi-Fi multiplayer action for 2 players
• Pass-and-Play with hotseat local multiplayer action for 2-4 players
• New weapons and utilities, including the Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Napalm Strike, Super Sheep, Petrol Bomb, Armageddon, Pneumatic Drill, Earthquake and Poison Strike
• Classic Worms™ weaponry, including the return of the Sheep, Holy Hand Grenade, Concrete Donkey, Parachute, Baseball Bat and Ninja Rope
• Personalise the look of your team by changing your worms names, hat, skin, speech bank, gravestone, fort and victory dance!
• 12 different Game Styles including new modes Fort Mode and Crazy Crates and the return existing modes Easy, Normal, Pro, ‘Bazooka and Grenade’, Melee, Gun Show, Heads Up, Lightside, Darkside and Sudden Death. You can even create your own Custom Game Style!
NOTE: Team17 offers no support for third party or edited ROMs. Any performance or critical issues experienced on a non-standard factory ROM for any device will not be supported. If you would like to request support for any ROMs which are not standard, please contact the developer of the ROM directly.
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
The Horus Heresy: Drop Assault is the first ever video game in the wildly popular Horus Heresy setting of Warhammer 40,000.
Choose your side: will you side with the Emperor as a Loyalist, or Horus as a Traitor?
Command any of four popular Horus Heresy Legions: Emperor's Children, Death Guard, World Eaters, or Sons of Horus, each with a unique bonus
Challenge rivals around the world in Live Skirmish for awesome rewards
Customize your base and defense amongst the visually stunning ruins of The Horus Heresy setting in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
Fast-paced tactical combat and dynamic bonus missions ensure each epic battle is unique
Unlock immensely powerful troops from The Horus Heresy Era and obliterate your foes with a variety of earth-shattering attacks
Have any questions or feedback? We'd love to hear from you. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Note: The Horus Heresy: Drop Assault is entirely free-to-play. However, some in-game items may be purchased with real-world currency. You may disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Note: This game requires an Internet connection.
The Horus Heresy: Drop Assault @ Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2014-2015. The Horus Heresy: Drop Assault, The Horus Heresy: Drop Assault logo, The Horus Heresy, The Horus Heresy Eye logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. All rights reserved to their respective owners.
This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: email@example.com
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
Select your nation and fulfill the different goals you will find in your way to forge one of the greatest empires the world has ever seen.
Explore ruins, small villages and search for wonders like Machu Pichu or the Chichen Itza pyramid in the different territories of the American continent truly represented.
Conquest and destroy your European foes through the various troops that the game contains, including cavalry, artilery and ships.
Buy the native's friendship to make them confront your enemies or conquer their villages to expand easier your empire.
Watch your tiny villages turn into huge cities full with people at the time you build and update the huge variety of available buildings.
If you are a fan of the strategy genre, The Conquest: Colonization is a must have for your collection.
-2 game modes (Campaign and Custom map)
-Animated land and sea battles
-Animated European and native towns
-14 European and native nations
-20 different European and native units
-35 different buildings and upgrades
-10 huge American territories truly represented
-10 American wonders
-More than 25 achievements to unlock
How to play: http://wikiconquest.epic-devs.com/doku.php?id=tutorial
If you find any bug please do not give us a bad rate, contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Each positive rate we receive encourage us to continue improving our games every day.
If you want more info about The Conquest: Colonization or any other of our games visit us at https://www.facebook.com/EpicDevs
- Earth | [342 Provinces]
- Kepler-22b | [404 Provinces]
• Orders are submitted before each round. The number of orders you can submit during each round is limited by your Movement Points for that round.
• After orders are submitted, civilizations execute actions in turn order, which is randomized at the start of each round.
- The capital is the most important province in a civilization. If you lose your capital for 3 turns, your civilization will no longer exist. If you capture another civilization’s capital, you obtain all of its provinces. Capitals have a defensive bonus: +15% and an offensive bonus: +15%. Capitals have all buildings already constructed.
- Transparent provinces are neutral. Provinces with color belong to other civilizations.
- You can scale the map. To go back to the standard scale, double tap the map. If scale is other than standard on minimap you can see '!' in top right.
- Use the Economy and Population buttons to view each province’s Economy and Population values. Use the diplomacy button to view each province’s owner and engage in diplomacy (see Orders- Diplomacy View).
- Money is added to your treasury through income tax, which is based off your civilization’s total population and economy. Money is subracted from your treasury for military upkeep, which is based off your amount of military units (units at sea have a higher upkeep than units on land).
• Orders - Normal View
- Move: move units from one province to another. You can move between provinces you control or attack another civilization’s province.
- Recruit: recruit units from the selected province. This costs money and is limited by the population of the province. Recruiting from a province reduces its population.
- Build: construct a building in the selected province (see Building Types). This costs money.
- Disband: remove units from the selected province. This decreases military upkeep.
- Vassal: creates a vassal state with another civilization.
- Annex: brings a vassal state back under your full control.
• Orders - Diplomacy View
- War: declare war on a civilization.
- Peace: submit a peace offer to a civilization. If accepted, your civilizations will no longer be at war.
- Pact: submit a pact offer to a civilization. If accepted, the civilizations cannot attack each other for five rounds. This can be canceled through a War order one round in advance.
- Alliance: submit an alliance offer to a civilization. If accepted, that civilization will aid you in your military efforts. Use the War order to let allies know who your targets are.
- Kick: end an alliance with a civilization.
- Support: give money to a civilization.
• Building Types
- Fort: gives a province a defense bonus.
- Watch tower: allows you to see army numbers in neighboring provinces.
- Port: allows units to move into the sea. Units at sea can move back onto any land province, even if it doesn’t have a port.
• 193 Civilizations
• Offline and Online achievements
• Offline and Online Hall of Fame
• Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!
• Random placment
• Random fill
• Random games
- Modern world
- Modern world Full
- World war I
- World war I Full
- World war II
- World war II Full
- Custom scenarios!
• Three different types of fog of war:
• Available languages
Special thanks to all translators!
Breach & Clear brings deep tactical strategy to mobile devices! Build your Special Operations team, plan and execute advanced missions, and own every angle.
Choose your real-world squad -- US Army Rangers, US Navy Seals, Canada’s JTF2, and more -- and take on a variety of foes with different skill-sets and abilities. Learn to approach, engage, and dominate your opponent through superior tactics and training, while leveling your characters in one of the deepest progression systems created for mobile devices.
Build your arsenal with thousands of gun combinations, and specialize each soldier with a combination of perks, tactics, camo, armor, and inventory all tailored by you. Tune your load-out with consumables like UAV Drones and Breaching Charges that can change the course of battle!
OWN EVERY ANGLE
Each soldier matters, every decision counts. Plan your mission step-by-step: split up your team and assault the map from multiple entrance points, set routes and fields of fire, use cover and outflank your foe.
REALISTIC, TACTICAL COMBAT
Developed with help from members of the Special Operations Forces community, Breach & Clear features actual close-quarters combat tactics and a variety of door-breaching techniques. Soldiers equip real-world weapons and gear. Firefights take place in real time.
The world of Breach & Clear is constantly evolving, with new maps, gear, game modes, and squads coming soon.
82/100 - "Rainbow Six meets XCOM." - GamesMaster Magazine
"A thinking man's shooter." - Android Police
Bronze Award - "...when a smartly conceived plan comes together Breach & Clear is every bit as satisfying as Frozen Synapse or XCOM: Enemy Unknown.." - Pocket Gamer
"I can’t believe something as impressive as Breach & Clear almost managed to sneak by me. It’s a fantastic combination of turn-based strategy and team-based tactical shooter that absolutely should not be missed." - 148Apps
(Mobile category, Game Dynamo 2012)
Taking military "advice" from the ridiculous generalissimo, can you battle your way through this truly massive, content-packed military campaign?
▶ STRATEGY GAME OF THE YEAR, WINNER !!
(Mobile category, IGN 2012)
▶ BAFTA NOMINATED
Plan your mission, deploy your "forces", try not to fall off the sofa laughing!
▶ "An essential download for any strategy fan" - Gamers Temple
▶ "A deep and rewarding experience" - Game Dynamo
▶ "You’ll love to sink your teeth into this great game" - Android Authority
You've plenty of units to play with, covering land, sea and airborne combat. Be warned though, these funny cartoon troops are not exactly "the right stuff"!
▶ "It’s simply an amazing turn-based strategy game" - Touch Arcade
▶ "It's the real deal" - Slide To Play
▶ "This is a wonderful game, accessible yet challenging" - Gamezebo
40+ hours of campaign mode not enough? There is also unlimited skirmish play vs the AI for quick fixes, on a wide variety of custom maps.
And there's still more - Multiplayer. You can Pass & Play on a single device, or join our thriving online community, playing head to head at a pace that suits you.
▶ "This game plays beautifully and looks fantastic" - App Advice
▶ "Not downloading it is damn near criminal" - MoDojo
▶ "Just buy it, plain and simple" - IGN
✓ 50 Mission single player campaign
✓ Online asynchronous multiplayer
✓ Pass n Play & Skirmish vs AI
✓ Achievements to unlock
✓ Stunning visuals
✓ Simple, intuitive control method
✓ Tons of humor
✓ No birds were harmed (or made angry) during development!
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GreatBigWarGame
Players can assemble teams of TRANSFORMERS characters including AUTOBOTS and DECEPTICONS side-by-side in strategic combat experiences with other fans from around the globe.
Battles are swift and require strategic decision-making, resulting in unexpected victory or devastating defeat. As TRANSFORMERS characters change modes their stats and abilities shift, allowing players to wage war in limitless ways.
Battle scenarios are intensified as players can link TRANSFORMERS characters together to create powerful Combiners that can change the tide of war by dealing critical damage and leveling the battlefield.
The TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics experience includes a compelling single player campaign, live events, and the opportunity to reign supreme at the top of the leaderboards where players can earn rare and powerful rewards.
With endless team combinations, characters to collect, and deep social integration, players will experience real-time PVP battles and thrilling live-events.
▪ Compete in live real-time PVP showdowns with players from around the globe while earning rare TRANSFORMERS characters, valuable resources, and prestige at the top of the leaderboards
▪ Collect iconic TRANSFORMERS characters while teaming up AUTOBOT and DECEPTICON characters side-by-side.
▪ Calculate strategic decisions by leveraging unique TRANSFORMERS character modes to take control of the battlefield in any situation and obliterate the enemy.
▪ Link TRANSFORMERS characters to create powerful Combiners to deal devastating damage in battle!
▪ Connect with friends to form leagues and seek advantage over the competition. Earn powerful rewards and placement at the top of the leader boards.
TRANSFORMERS: Battle Tactics is completely free to play--no purchases are required. The purchase of in-game items can increase the strength of your character and otherwise accelerate or boost performance. If you wish, you can disable in-app purchases in your device‘s settings.
This app supports the ability to record gameplay and share it. This feature requires permission to record audio.
TRANSFORMERS® and all associated characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission ©2015 Hasbro, Inc.
1. Insert the player1's score in the first field
2. Insert the player2's score in the second field
NOTE: you can enter expressions involving additions and subtractions (eg. 2500-300-200 + 100 + 25)
3. If necessary, select the option to "-10%" to subtract 10% from the expression (eg. playing Khemri in euro format)
4. Select the "score 1-5" to set the calculation for the No-Limits format 5. The results will be displayed under the form.
1. Clear key (the recycle bin icon) by selecting this button will reset all input fields;
2. Share button (icon sharing) by selecting this button, it will be prompted to enter your and your opponent names (leaving the fields blank, the default values will be inserted).
After that, it will be possible to share the results of the calculation of the score in text format, including the date and all other informations, through live chat or email (depending on the app installed on the phone)
Rate this App!
Battles of the new game take place in Alaska, Mexico, Canada and even Antarctica (say hello to a hardcore scenario of destroying the last troops of the Third Reich at the South Pole).
Strategy & Tactics: USSR vs USA is a fierce meeting of two frenemies!
• 2 alternative history campaigns (17 missions)
• 5 maps in scenario mode
• Global multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Endlessly replayble Skirmish mode
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
"The Inferno' – A Hellishly Good Action-Puzzler" - TouchArcade
"The graphics in this game are simply amazing... The gameplay is quite unique to say the least... The Inferno is one hell of a good action puzzler." - Examiner
"The Inferno is MUCH better than simple Frogger... The game is so professionally done that it's clearly not average." - meandmydroid
"Frogger meets The World’s Hardest Game. And, with one hundred and eleven levels and two different endings depending on how long you take to complete the game, it appears that The Inferno has a lot to offer." - Pocket Gamer UK
"The variety is fantastic....The Inferno promises challenging puzzle play, but the carefully crafted presentation makes it enormously attractive." - Pocket Gamer
"The Fire Pits levels are AMAZING!! The intense, relentless level designs...Some of the later levels are REALLY intense and epic..." - Radim, TouchArcade Forum
"The puzzles overall feel fresh, and when I have to time my movements it feels almost like Super Mario Bros in intensity." - Touchgen
You play as Dante, the heart-broken hero of the game. With Virgil as your guide, you embark on an adventure through the circles of Hell facing fire pits, filth infested waters and frozen wastelands all in the name of love.
Reach Beatrice before she gets condemned to hell for betraying her husband with you. Only from the clutches of Lucifer himself can you acquire the Thorn Ring and place it on Beatrice’s finger.
But hurry! You only have a few hours left before her final judgment.
Solve riddles, avoid enemies and pitfalls to finally find your love.
The game is inspired by the Divine Comedy from Italian poet Dante Alighieri and comprises hours of fun.
DANTE INFERNO FEATURES
- 121 levels for unlimited fun.
- Five circles, each with its own distinct graphical world.
- Two distinct endings based on the time to finish the game.
- Game modes: story based or time trial mode.
- Hundreds of riddles to solve.
- 14 Achievements to earn
- Fog effects.
- Gorgeous graphics.
- Come face to face with 4 unique bosses: the Minotaur, Cerberus, Medusa, and Lucifer.
- Amazing soundtrack
- customizable controls
This game is akin to the World's Hardest Game in a Diablo setting.
For multiplayer fun, try out UniWar, the best turn-based online multiplayer strategy game for mobile.
Get Dante Inferno NOW