"Rebuild is a solid, fun, unique and just plain awesome game." - JayIsGames (4.6/5 Best strategy or simulation game of 2011)
Gather survivors of the zombie apocalypse and defend your fort against undead attacks. Reclaim one building at a time and put your survivors to work scavenging for food, building houses, rediscovering technology and of course killing zombies.
Beware of rival gangs, illness, thieves and even riots as you rebuild a city in this post apocalyptic turn based strategy game.
- Unique turn-based strategy gameplay
- Randomly generated cities
- Customizable characters
- 5 levels of difficulty
- 7 endings to discover
Conquest ! Medieval Realms, will be packed with hours and hours of clever fun-packed, brain-bending strategy gaming.
* Conquest! is a simple game to learn, but you will need strategy, tactics and cunning if you expect to defeat all of your enemies and rule the world.
* Try your skill against 5 levels of AI in the conquest or skirmish modes.
* Randomly generated maps give you billions of potential battlefields to fight on.
* 9 different units in 3 different classes and 7 different buildings in 3 classes
This legendary war is carried out over 57 land territories and 48 sea zones, and includes 9 different units like infantry, tanks, bombers and battleships. Conquer the enemy and claim victory by destroying their armies and capturing their capital cities!
MARCH 3RD -- NOW FEATURING TURN-BASED MULTIPLAYER!
Use Google Play Game Services to play turn-based games online against your Google+ friends, or auto-match opponents. Send invitations, play rematches, earn achievements and rank on the Wins leaderboard! Receive push notifications when it's your turn to play. Currently supports 2-player games with multiple game mode options.
Local play in 1941 supports 5 players over two teams, in pass and play format combined with an advanced AI if desired. It has been exclusively designed and developed for Android devices including medium to high end phones and tablets, with crisp graphics and an intuitive touch interface.
Awesome features include turn-based multiplayer, detailed in-game statistics, full replay capability, automatic game saving, custom sounds and legendary music. If you're a fan of strategy board games like Axis & Allies®, Age of Conquest, World Conquer or Border Siege, don’t miss 1941!
Note that this game is HD and may run out of memory during loading on some older devices, especially those with 512MB of RAM or less, depending on the manufacturer.
Don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any bugs, questions, suggestions or if you just don't like it and want a refund: email@example.com
The Axis & Allies® game and its associated trademarks are the property of Hasbro, Inc. and Wizards of the Coast LLC. This game is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with either company.
In Strategy & Tactics: World War II, you battle impressive AI enemies in three campaigns with a classic turn-based battle system and serried ranks of historically-accurate troops. Fight your way through eighteen missions with an exсiting storyline and charismatic characters across Europe, Asia and Africa, research new technologies to improve your troops and build industry, and lead your armies to victory.
If you manage to finish all that,there are also skirmish games, several classic scenarios, plus hot seat and WiFi multiplayer modes to play, including between various different smartphones and tablets. All this displayed, in a highly-detailed, powerful but simple to understand interface. "
• 5 full campaigns with 32 historical missions
• Play multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Realistic global strategy with historically-accurate maps
• A wide array of game modes
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
• Several hardcore scenarios and a endlessly replayable skirmish mode
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/herocraft
WATCH US: http://youtube.com/herocraft
LIKE US: http://www.facebook.com/herocraft.games
More fun games from Herocraft:
• Race Illegal: High Speed 3D
• The Tiny Bang Story
• Tiny Token Empires
• Farm Frenzy Free
• Zombie Derby
• Ice Rage
(Mobile category, Game Dynamo 2012)
Taking military "advice" from the ridiculous generalissimo, can you battle your way through this truly massive, content-packed military campaign?
▶ STRATEGY GAME OF THE YEAR, WINNER !!
(Mobile category, IGN 2012)
▶ BAFTA NOMINATED
Plan your mission, deploy your "forces", try not to fall off the sofa laughing!
▶ "An essential download for any strategy fan" - Gamers Temple
▶ "A deep and rewarding experience" - Game Dynamo
▶ "You’ll love to sink your teeth into this great game" - Android Authority
You've plenty of units to play with, covering land, sea and airborne combat. Be warned though, these funny cartoon troops are not exactly "the right stuff"!
▶ "It’s simply an amazing turn-based strategy game" - Touch Arcade
▶ "It's the real deal" - Slide To Play
▶ "This is a wonderful game, accessible yet challenging" - Gamezebo
40+ hours of campaign mode not enough? There is also unlimited skirmish play vs the AI for quick fixes, on a wide variety of custom maps.
And there's still more - Multiplayer. You can Pass & Play on a single device, or join our thriving online community, playing head to head at a pace that suits you.
▶ "This game plays beautifully and looks fantastic" - App Advice
▶ "Not downloading it is damn near criminal" - MoDojo
▶ "Just buy it, plain and simple" - IGN
✓ 50 Mission single player campaign
✓ Online asynchronous multiplayer
✓ Pass n Play & Skirmish vs AI
✓ Achievements to unlock
✓ Stunning visuals
✓ Simple, intuitive control method
✓ Tons of humor
✓ No birds were harmed (or made angry) during development!
Find us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/GreatBigWarGame
You have 3 different rocket launchers, and one flamethrower with different skills every vehicle.
Tap to move and tap enemies to shot.
Slay is a simple to learn game of strategy and cunning set in medieval times. The island is divided up between the six players, and you must try to capture your enemies' land and link up your own territories to create larger and stronger ones. You begin capturing land by attacking with your peasants. Once your territories become richer you can combine peasants to make stronger and stronger people (Spearmen, Knights and then Barons) who can kill weaker enemy troops, or knock down their castles. Just be careful that you don't create too many expensive men or the territory will go bankrupt!
"This game is pure strategy! It's a work of genius. Brilliant AI. Engaging turn-based multiplayer strategy. Sid Meier, eat your heart out!" - GameSpy.com
"I love this game! I play it all the time, and when I'm not, I think about wanting to play it." - PocketNow.com
"At first glance, Slay looks elementary, but hidden beneath are cunning strategy elements that must be finely balanced for success" - PC Magazine
"Deceptively delightful. The graphics are simple, but the strategy is complex." - Download.com
For the latest news on all my games follow @SeansGames on Twitter!
Get ready to command a naval war between furious armies striving for the last remaining supplies of oil. Smash through onrushing waves of enemies while experiencing a thrilling story of apocalypse, military technology, and never-ending battles!
If you are not sure that your device is supported you can try the free demo available in the market: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unigine.oilrush
* Breathtaking 3D graphics of superior quality never before available on mobile devices
* Unique and varied environments: the twilit Antarctic, flooded jungles, sunken cities, Asian villages, great canyons, ruined industrial zones, and more
* Massive battles, furious enemies, raging attacks!
* One game, many mission types: capture-'em-all, save-the-hero, tower defense, survival, oil retrieval, rescue, defeat-the-boss, and more
* Strategic depth due to different attack/defense weapons with multi-level upgrade options
* Tech tree with rich array of super technologies, including nukes, napalm, submarines, and convertiplanes
* Campaign more than 10 hours long and packed with 15 challenging, story-based missions
* 15 quick game maps for battles with up to three AI opponents
* 18 music tracks delivering unique fusion of heavy industrial groove and electronic ambient/breaks
The strategy game runs on devices (with at least 1 GB RAM) with the following chips:
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 225
* Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 / Adreno 320
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
* Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
* NVIDIA Tegra 3
* NVIDIA Tegra 4
TouchGen: ""So engaging it’s almost impossible to put down"" EDITOR'S CHOICE!
TouchArcade: ""It nails!"" 5/5 STARS! GAME OF THE YEAR RUNNER-UP AWARD!
AppSpy: ""Fantastically intriguing take on reversing the roles in a Tower Defense game"" VERDICT: GREAT!
IGN: ""A perfect challenge for any strategist"" NOMINEE FOR BEST MOBILE STRATEGY AWARD!
Award winning game Anomaly Warzone Earth HD turns tower defense on its head. This time you take control of the attacking force, pitting your heavily armored squad against the destructive towers of an alien horde. Carefully lead your squad through the invaders' defenses, shattering their towers and turrets with special weapons and power-ups in this groundbreaking new experience in tower offense.
- Experience a new type of tower defense game where you're the attacking side
- Think tactically and choose the right squad, route, special weapons, and plan to guarantee success in Tower Offense strategy
- Gather resources strategically to buy and upgrade new and more powerful units
- Play for hours on end in engaging modes of play: Story Campaign and Squad Assault modes
- Immerse yourself in the cutting-edge graphics and atmospheric soundtrack
Keywords: tower defense, tower offense, award winning game, strategy game, action game, innovative, mobile strategy, tactical game, reverse tower defense"
## Please check the unsupported devices list before purchasing ##
The alien robots are back and this time they’ve got Korea in their sights. It’s your job to lead a squad into fierce fire-fights and fend off the alien invasion. Plan your routes carefully and use new units and powers to turn the tide of war against a horde of new enemy threats.
This isn’t tower defense it’s tower offense!
Flipping the tower defense genre on its head, you play the invaders leading your unit into alien-infested districts. Plan carefully, use your money and powers wisely, and make it through unscathed.
A NEW WAY TO PLAY
Keep an eye on the action from a top-down perspective and use tactile touch controls to assemble your squad, plan your route using the new tactical map and simply execute player powers such as Boost, which speeds up your unit’s offense. Test your leadership abilities in the new ‘Art of War’ trials.
This thrilling portable strategy game comes to life in stunning detail on your device with stunning high-definition visuals and attention to detail. Anomaly Korea delivers an atmospheric soundtrack and full voice acting – this is console gameplay on a portable device.
•A sequel to the award-winning Anomaly Warzone Earth
•Think tactically across 12 new missions
•Deploy new player powers and units to take on new enemies
•Put your skills to the test in ‘Art of War’ mode
•Cutting-edge visuals and a stunning soundtrack with full voice acting
•Optimised for best Android devices
For more information or support, please visit www.anomalykorea.com"
The world is full of terrible horrors, however, and they will wear away at your Empire from all sides. Natural resources have become more scarce. And perhaps worst of all, your powerful Empire has grown heavy and full of internal strife with its age. How long can you stand the pressures of survival before your Empire finally comes crumbling back down into the desolated earth from which it grew?
EMPIRE introduces the world's first "Deck-Building 4X Strategy Game". EMPIRE is a quick, easy-to-learn yet difficult to master strategy/tactics game. FEATURES:
- Procedurally generated worlds mean that no two games will be alike. Will you find valuable mountains to mine military materials from? Food-rich forests that will grow your Empire quickly?
- A unique take on the deck building mechanism similar to those in Dominion, Puzzle Strike or Ascension. Your deck grows during the game, and it fills with both useful Action Cards, powerful Spell Cards, -- and also totally useless Strife Cards. Managing your deck is an important part of staying strong!
- Dozens of interesting tactical cards featuring excellent art from concept artist Gilles Ketting.
- A unique grid based tactical combat system. Use your Action and Spell cards to get the upper hand and destroy the enemy forces!
- Unlike traditional 4X strategy games which not only take hours, but tend to become slow and boring late game, EMPIRE is a quick, elegant knife-fight of a game.
- Designed by indie game design superstar Keith Burgun, creator of 100 Rogues.
We have tons of plans for the game in terms of future content additions, balance patches, extra game modes, and other support.
Please check out our website at: http://empire-game.net/
Or come chat with us at our forums: http://www.dinofarmgames.com/forum/index.php?forums/empire.12/
Battles of the new game take place in Alaska, Mexico, Canada and even Antarctica (say hello to a hardcore scenario of destroying the last troops of the Third Reich at the South Pole).
Strategy & Tactics: USSR vs USA is a fierce meeting of two frenemies!
• 2 alternative history campaigns (17 missions)
• 5 maps in scenario mode
• Global multiplayer across different smartphones and tablets
• Endlessly replayble Skirmish mode
• Juggle military, economic and scientific development
Arma Tactics is a turn-based close-combat strategy game, where the player takes control of a four-member Special Forces team. There are no given strategies, rails to move on, or paths to follow; it‘s up to the player to decide how he will play through both the story-driven missions and generated missions with randomized objectives. Whether using stealth or a more direct approach, players will need to use their strategic thinking and use both basic and advanced weaponry while facing many different opponents - ranging from unorganized local militia to smart and skilled mercenaries.
With highly replayable missions, achievements, weapons to unlock and whole campaigns to be regularly added, Arma Tactics offers many hours of intense ever-changing action.
Arma Tactics is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
* Having problems? Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Want to know about upcoming content? Keep checking www.facebook.com/ArmaTactics
Kingturn RPG Plus is based on the same game concept and technology as Kingturn RPG, but offers an entirely different story, different scenarios, a few new character classes like Ranger, Amazon, and Champion, new sound tracks, as well as new weapons and armor.
The game combines outpost conquering with tactical combat and a complex unit skill system.
Embedded in a compelling medieval fantasy story with quirky characters, the player can delve into this old school tactics RPG for many hours.
Kingturn RPG Plus is a shareware game where the first 8 scenarios are free to play and the remaining 59 scenarios can be unlocked via a one-time in-app purchase.
The Kingdom of Andaria is at peace since many years thanks to the moderate and thoughtful rule of King Constantin. Even peasants start participating in the country's growing prosperity as a result of the 'King's Verdict'; - a royal law that grants a small share of wealth to the common folks, too.
The story starts with the mysterious murder of King Constantin resulting in a full-scale civil war raging all over the formerly peaceful country of Andaria.
While noble families accuse each other of being responsible for the King's assassination, the fight over the succession to the crown and throne begins ...
If you are new to our SRPG series, you might want to watch the video tutorial first:
Kingturn Trilogy Overview
Chapter 1 - The rise of King Constantin (Kingturn Underworld RPG)
Chapter 2 - The rule of King Constantin (Kingturn RPG)
Chapter 3 - The fall of King Constantin (Kingturn RPG Plus)
All titles have an independent story line and can be played in an arbitrary order.
Offline Strategy RPG
- Many hours of addictive and challenging game play in 67 scenarios
- 34 character classes like Knight, Ranger, Amazon, Champion, Archer, Mage, Paladin, Assassin, Warrior, Wolf Rider, Priest, Witch, Necromancer, Vampire, Skeleton, Vampire Bat ...
- 62 character skills like 'Heal', 'Stealth Strike', 'Lightning Bolt', 'War Cry', 'Inferno', 'Whirlwind', 'Summon', 'Beast Shot', 'Encourage', 'Firestorm', 'Spin Attack', 'Arrow Hail', ...
- More than 700 items (weapons, armor, amulets, rings)
- Battle drops, treasure chests, and scenario rewards
- Conquer outposts and face a challenging enemy AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Level up an army which is carried over from scenario to scenario
Tags: turn based RPG TBS SRPG strategy fantasy battle combat final turn-based role war tactics
A free campaign ‘In Praise of Odin!’ consists of 9 missions, in which you will take part in the Vikings’ bloody wars in Scandinavia and Mainland Europe.
• You will be able to capture Paris, invade England and Southern Italy.
• With the great Rollo you will found the Normandy dukedom.
• In Oleg the Prophet’s campaign you will gain Kiev.
For those who think that’s not enough, we have also prepared 4 new historical scenarios.
• In the bloody ‘Battle of Brávellir’ you will defeat the legendary Harald Wartooth, the King of Danes and Swedes.
• In a huge scenario called ‘Vikings' Wars’ you will be able to keep half of Europe in fear and make them look to the seas in terror.
• Playing as Harald Fairhair in the ‘Unification of Norway’ you will set the Norse crown atop your head.
• As Cnut the Great you will win the war against Norway and Sweden and establish power over these lands.
Medieval Wars: Strategy & Tactics
The history of medieval Europe is rich in bloody wars and conflicts. The Norman invasion, the Crusades, the Hundred Years' War, the Reconquista, the Wars of the Roses, the Albigensian Crusade and endless peasant riots… A new game in the Strategy & Tactics series gives you an opportunity to try your strength in confrontations between the most ruthless conquerors.
In Medieval Wars: Strategy & Tactics you are to lead the armies of England and France as well as the armies of crusaders in three campaigns and try to win the biggest wars and battles of European medieval history. Scenario maps will let you take part in Russian feuds, stop the Saracens under the flag of Charles the Great and lead The Hussites.
After winning all the fascinating battles of Campaign and Scenario mode, try Hotseat multiplayer mode.
Medieval Wars: Strategy & Tactics: It’s time to march off!
• 4 historical campaigns, with 25 missions in total
• 11 independent historical scenarios
• Several Skirmish mode maps
• 21 types of units
• Multiplayer mode Hotseat
• Turn-based battles, economic and military research
The following content is available in free version:
- 3 missions of England campaign;
- full viking campaign In Praise of Odin!;
- One Hotseat mode map with fixed game settings;
- 2 historical game scenario;
The following content is available in premium version:
- Complete England, Vikings, France and Crusaders campaigns with 25 historical missions in total;
- Uploading of new campaigns available in future update;
- Multiple Skirmish mode maps with various customisable game settings;
- Uploading of new Skirmish mode maps available in future update;
- 11 unique game scenarios available;
- Uploading of additional game scenarios available in future update;
- Several Hotseat multiplayer mode maps with various customisable game settings;
(C) HEROCRAFT, 2013
Eximious epic strategy games are available in this app. You view the list of the games with their reviews and videos but you cannot play them directly on this list. If you have internet connection, with 'install' you will be directed to the android market.
Our aim is to offer you an alternative way to access and install the choicest epic strategy games. Our editors are followers of the new released and latest games in android market. The list is updated by being included the new games. There are free, paid, and star categories making the access easier and faster.
Epic strategy games are different from other strategy and war games because these games have medieval time settings. In them, your am is to build your empire,civilization, conquer other medieval kingdoms. It includes defence as well.
- Daily update
- A private collection of the choicest games
- Free and paid categories enabling you to access free epic strategy games
- Games videos
- A complete list of the Epic Strategy games
- Star category including the eximious games chosen by the editor
- Most popular and new released Epic Strategy games
- Screenshots of the games on an introductory basis
- Game reviews are added so you can gain insight into the games.
- You can write your comments about the app and games in speech bubbles.
- Game trailers and walkthroughs are added to indicate how to play.
- All kinds of Epic Strategy games in one app
- Ease of access to the latest and most popular Epic Strategy games of android market
- Friendly user interface design
- Similar games recommended
- File size under 1 megabyte
- Fast installing
- Compatible with nearly all android versions of phones and tablets
About the games on our list:
Please note that these features are not for the each game on our list but for some of them.
- Various kind of weapons and constructions for defence and conquer
- Knights, axemen, archers, catapults, swordsmen to attack your enemy
- Medieval Age settings
- Some kinds of tower defense games, RPG and MMO games and turn based strategy games.
- Epic battles with strong kingdoms
- Building ancient cities.
- Some kind of games may include online multiplayer settings.
More from developer
"The Inferno' – A Hellishly Good Action-Puzzler" - TouchArcade
"The graphics in this game are simply amazing... The gameplay is quite unique to say the least... The Inferno is one hell of a good action puzzler." - Examiner
"The Inferno is MUCH better than simple Frogger... The game is so professionally done that it's clearly not average." - meandmydroid
"Frogger meets The World’s Hardest Game. And, with one hundred and eleven levels and two different endings depending on how long you take to complete the game, it appears that The Inferno has a lot to offer." - Pocket Gamer UK
"The variety is fantastic....The Inferno promises challenging puzzle play, but the carefully crafted presentation makes it enormously attractive." - Pocket Gamer
"The Fire Pits levels are AMAZING!! The intense, relentless level designs...Some of the later levels are REALLY intense and epic..." - Radim, TouchArcade Forum
"The puzzles overall feel fresh, and when I have to time my movements it feels almost like Super Mario Bros in intensity." - Touchgen
You play as Dante, the heart-broken hero of the game. With Virgil as your guide, you embark on an adventure through the circles of Hell facing fire pits, filth infested waters and frozen wastelands all in the name of love.
Reach Beatrice before she gets condemned to hell for betraying her husband with you. Only from the clutches of Lucifer himself can you acquire the Thorn Ring and place it on Beatrice’s finger.
But hurry! You only have a few hours left before her final judgment.
Solve riddles, avoid enemies and pitfalls to finally find your love.
The game is inspired by the Divine Comedy from Italian poet Dante Alighieri and comprises hours of fun.
DANTE INFERNO FEATURES
- 121 levels for unlimited fun.
- Five circles, each with its own distinct graphical world.
- Two distinct endings based on the time to finish the game.
- Game modes: story based or time trial mode.
- Hundreds of riddles to solve.
- 14 Achievements to earn
- Fog effects.
- Gorgeous graphics.
- Come face to face with 4 unique bosses: the Minotaur, Cerberus, Medusa, and Lucifer.
- Amazing soundtrack
- customizable controls
This game is akin to the World's Hardest Game in a Diablo setting.
For multiplayer fun, try out UniWar, the best turn-based online multiplayer strategy game for mobile.
Get Dante Inferno NOW