Sign up for an account at: www.onlinehealthportfolio.com and start using iHealth and look after yourself!
Support English and Simplified Chinese
It is developed by the Ministry of Health (MOH), Singapore.
Users who download the app can do the following:
1) Use the GPS capability to locate available clinics nearby;
2) Identify and filter healthcare facilities by the services they provide;
3) View operating hours of respective clinics, if available;
4) Search for CDMP, CHAS, HAZE, ISP and PPC clinics;
5) Locate healthcare facilities by name, address or postal code;
6) Find healthcare professionals by name or place of practice;
7) Obtain phone numbers and addresses of healthcare facilities;
8) Call the selected clinic directly to make an appointment or enquiry;
9) View ‘live’ webcam images showing the waiting areas in the Polyclinics;
10) Use Augmented Reality to view the search results.
Living healthy starts with knowing where you stand. The Withings app stores history of your data, helps you understand it and improve it over time. You can log this data manually or use one of our many compatible tracking devices and apps to automatically track your health.
Get to the weight that is right for you :
- Log your weight data manually or use a Withings Smart scale to do it automatically.
- Keep history of your weight and see where you stand on beautiful graphs.
- Set yourself achievable goals, and be reminded to focus on your efforts.
- Instantly see how close you are to your desired weight.
Stay in shape:
- Track your physical activity with the Withings Pulse, or link our free partner app : RunKeeper
- Get instant tips and supporting messages from your Withings Health Mate and make sure you achieve the recommended 30 minutes of moderate activity per day.
- See how your physical activities impact your weight loss in a snapshot.
Get peace of mind:
- Log your blood pressure data.
- Be reminded to monitor your heart regularly, and share your data with your doctor and your loved ones.
- Consult your Withings health mate and see instantly how well you are taking care of your heart.
Get restful night's sleep:
- Sleep does matter and impacts your day to day. Track your sleep automatically by putting your Withings Pulse in the wristband.
- Consult your healthy health mate and see instantly if you are getting enough rest.
* Proprietary Symptom to Provider pathway: You can search health-related symptoms, learn about potential causes, and then iTriage Health will help you find the most appropriate treatment, health facility or doctor
* iTriage Doctor Search lets you find any doctor or physician quickly and easily
* Thousands of medical symptoms, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications and drugs
* Clear, concise, and useful healthcare information
* Find the nearest hospital, emergency room, urgent care, retail clinic, pharmacy, physician, doctor, imaging center, mental health clinic, substance abuse clinic, and community health center
* Average Wait times for select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities
* Check In from your phone when you're on your way to select Hospital Emergency Rooms and Urgent Care facilities.
* Appointment Setting through iTriage for select doctors and healthcare providers
* Emergency hotlines, and physician and nurse health advice lines
* Save your personal healthcare facilities, doctors, diseases, health conditions, procedures, medications, insurance information and health plan advice lines
* View your Personal Health Record (PHR) stored with Microsoft HealthVault
What people are saying about iTriage:
* "iTriage: A Must-Have Mommy App" - iVillage“
* "iTriage proved to be a great comfort to my girlfriend and I as she was suffering from palpitations. We used the app to check every possible symptom/cause and looked at related videos and photos. After seeing all this information she was satisfied that she was indeed fine and nothing was seriously wrong. ITriage saved the both of us a lot of anxiety, a possible hospital visit and psrovided peace of mind at the touch of a button and did it all for free. I certainly will recommend this very useful app to others.” – Dan, Pleasantville, NY
* “My son has had appendix area pain on and off for months and [iTriage] has helped me try to figure out what is wrong with him. I was just diagnosed with peptic ulcers and was also able to learn more about it without having to look that far.” – Elisa, Vancouver, WA
* “I found our local trauma center Medical College of Georgia when I cut open my foot and required stitches. iTriage saved my life. Thank You.” – Sara, Graniteville, SC
* "Discovered that I had DVT after a long plane trip! Probably saved my life! Anne P."
* "Good to have on hand in case of emergency and when you're outside of data coverage. It already came to my rescue" - iTriage User
* "Great app easy to use and works well. Like how each medical condition is broken down to images and symptoms, etc. As a Mom, I'm glad to have it." - iTriage User
* "I'm amazed how often I use this app. For a senior, this is a godsend." - iTriage User
* "I have really enjoyed using this app. As a registered nurse, friends & family constantly ask me what I think may be going on with them health-wise. This app has come in very handy!" - iTriage User
* "Love it! I wish more people would use it instead of running to ER all the time." - iTriage User
* “Wow... How did I ever live without this app? Daughter had very sore throat and I easily found a retail clinic near me while traveling. I'll never travel without this app... Saves time and money!” - iTriage User
Use iTriage as a symptom checker, doctor finder, or medical dictionary tool. iTriage is one of the top Health and Fitness free apps in Google Play. Download the iTriage health app today!
At this time, results may vary for different users and some users may experience inaccurate measurements. Please bear with us as we improve this exciting new technology.
Instant Blood Pressure is for recreational use only. It is not and should not be used as a medical device. Consult a doctor if you have any health concern.
It provides a quick and simple way to enter your daily blood pressure and pulse rate.
The history table let you quickly browse through your previous blood pressure and pulse rate records. You are also able to update and delete any record you want.
It provides the statistics of your blood pressure and pulse data by week, month, quarter or year.
The chart provides a visual representation of your blood pressure and pulse rate data for selectable periods that let you quickly monitor the trend of your blood pressure and pulse rate.
* Export & Send
It let you export your history to a CSV file and send it to anyone or share it in the cloud.
My Blood Pressure is 100% free and ads free.
Instant Heart Rate is the most accurate Heart Rate Monitor app for any smartphone and it does not need any external hardware.
Use it for optimizing your exercise and to track your progress.
Install it now and keep fit.
Accuracy is constantly tested by fitness coaches, nurses, doctors, EMTs and 5 million users like you.
★★★★★ by Ducky
I love this app! Its really neat caus im trying to get healthy-er. Five stars
★★★★★ by Summer
I was skeptical- being a nurse I thought yah right! So I tried it at work with a monitor. It worked! Very very happy!
Place the tip of your index finger on phone’s camera and in a couple of seconds your Heart Rate will be shown.
A real-time chart will show your every heart beat.
It uses your phones built-in camera to track color changes on the fingertip that are directly linked to your pulse. This is the same technique that medical pulse oximeters use.
Now you have a chance to track your fitness and health every-time with just your phone.
Your resting heart rate gives you a view into your hearts fitness. The fitter you get the lower your heart rate will be.
✓ Heart rate measurements
✓ Real time PPG graph - see your every heart beat
✓ Cardio workout monitoring
NOTE: Works best on devices with flash. On other devices it has to be used with good lighting.
Nire iHealth es el autogestor de salud que te ayuda a cuidar de tu bienestar mediante la adopción de
estilos de vida saludables y preventivos.
En base a tu actual estado de salud y tus gustos, Nire iHealth te realiza propuestas concretas de
nutrición y actividad física para tu día a día. De este modo, te facilita la toma de decisiones conscientes
para que puedas cuidarte y tú mismo seas dueño y gestor de tu propio bienestar.
¿Qué distingue a Nire iHealth de otros sistemas de dieta y ejercicio? Que está enfocada a mejorar tu
salud, de forma global. Por ello, no se limita a almacenar datos o contar calorías ingeridas y gastadas;
al contrario, su complejo algoritmo analiza e interelaciona a tiempo real los datos introducidos en el
sistema y te recomienda un plan de salud adaptado a ti, en base a tus patologías (o tu riesgo estimado
para desarrollarlas) y tus lesiones físicas, entre las más de 30.000.000 de combinaciones del sistema.
Además, puedes conectar tus wearables o aparatos de salud (glucómetros, básculas...) a Nire iHealth
para mantener tus parámetros y tu plan de salud constantemente actualizados.
• la mayor causa de muerte en el mundo son las enfermedades cardiovasculares (14 Millones de
• enfermedades crónicas como Diabetes T2, Obesidad, Hipercolesterolemia o EPOC pueden
prevenirse actuando sobre los estilos de vida?
• controlar solo 5 parámetros (Tensión arterial, Pulso, Glucosa, Colesterol, IMC) reduce
considerablemente el riesgo de padecer enfermedades cardiovasculares (infartos, ictus ...)?
Nota: Nire iHealth NO es:
• Una herramienta de autodiagnóstico. Si crees que padeces una enfermedad acude al médico.
• Un sustitutivo de tu médico. Por el contrario, puedes solicitarle a tu médico que te ayude a
conocer tu estado de salud e, incluso, compartir con él tus datos recopilados en Nire iHealth.
• Measure your body composition and count of steps.
• Tanita product with wireless capability will transmit the data to
• Internet and software applications.
• Recording your data
• By using our wireless devices,
• all your measurment data will transform
• to the software application automatically.
It calculates your blood pressure in two steps with appx. ±5%
Due to error margin this it is considered as a prank app. this is not a prank app. please provide us your feedback so that we can further improve the formulation of calculation.
● Step 1: Enter pulse rate and select gender
● Step 2: Place your thumb slightly on the mark to calculate pressure
● Step 3: Save/View results in/from log
● Step 4: View results in the form of a graph for an analysis
"Blood pressure" is the force of blood pushing against the walls of the arteries as the heart pumps blood. If this pressure rises and stays high over time, it can damage the body in many ways.
It is advisable to keep a track of BP levels throughout the day. Thus we have developed something that calculates your BP in a convenient way.
Now you won't have to carry a heavy equipment with you. All you need is this ever useful application.
● Measure your Systolic and Diastolic Blood pressures quickly.
● Small and easy to use application.
● Periodically check your blood pressure readings in the Application.
● Symptoms and tips to help you keep your blood pressure in control.
Keywords: Health, blood pressure calculator,blood pressure monitor
Disclaimer: This application is just meant to give you a hint of your actual BP measurements. Original readings may vary person to person.
Kindly rate us well, your good rating will keep this research going on. Please provide us your valuable feedback to further improve this application.
Heart Rate Monitor app measures your heart rate by analyzing blood flow on the tip of your finger. Heart Rate Monitor is a cardiograph for your Android device. Results are instant. Check your heart rate in real time.
HOW TO USE?
Lightly place the tip of your left hand index finger on the camera lens so it completely covers the lens and press START.
Hold until the measurement is complete. Hold your phone steady.
If your camera does not have flash, measure your heart rate in well-lit environment. If you are not getting any readings readjust the position of your finger. If your device does not have back facing camera but has front facing camera such as Nexus 7 use the front facing camera.
Heart Rate Monitor app is extremely accurate and it does not need any external hardware to be used. Whole process is done quickly, precisely, simply. Get your heart rate instantly, process is quick and easy. A must have app for every smartphone, try it now!
Using Stress Check by Azumio you will be able to:
-Quantify your level of stress
-Determine the effects of different stressors
-Control stress and observe progress
-Reduce chances of certain chronic diseases known to be correlated with stress
Everyone has experienced changes in heart rate before taking an exam, giving a public speech, or when exercising. In fact, not only does your heart rate increase, but the time variations between consecutive heart beats become more random and scattered as well. By analyzing this factor of heart rate variability (HRV), it is possible to estimate your level of stress wherever you are, with no additional hardware.
Analysis of HRV requires heart pulse data to be measured continuously for a certain period of time. The more you use Stress Check, the better the app gets to know you and your heart.
Algorithms used to analyze HRV follow recommendations of European Society of Cardiology (ESC) and the North American Society of Pacing and Electrophysiology (NASPE).
If you consistently observe high levels of stress we recommend using Azumio’s stress relief application, Stress Doctor: a biofeedback app that uses deep a breathing technique for stress reduction.
Stress Check utilizes a method of quantitative stress level assessment developed by Biocom Technologies, a well-known developer of various professional health assessment technologies.
» Clean interface
» Fully supported on Android 2.3.3+
» Unlimited users (perfect if you're a doctor!)
» Data entry:
↪ Date and time
↪ Site and position
↪ Systolic and diastolic BP
↪ Heart rate (pulse)
↪ Weight (kg/lb)
» Data analysis:
↪ Summary statistics tab
↪ Dedicated charts screen
» Data export:
↪ [PRO] Google Documents
↪ [PRO] Dropbox
» [PRO] Wireless sensors:
↪ A&D UA-767PBT
↪ A&D UA-851PBT
↪ A&D UC-321PBT
↪ A&D UC-324PBT
You can disable ads by purchasing a Pro-version license key in Android Market from within the application.
NOTE: Send bugs, questions , complaints and feedback to email@example.com or through our Facebook page. I cannot answer individual Google Play comments.
NOTE: This application *is not* a blood pressure monitor and thus will not allow *making* a reading of your blood pressure. You need to use your own calibrated and certified BP meter for that (most sold worldwide are), or ask your doctor to make a reading for you.
Keywords: blood pressure, hypertension, heart rate, pulse
***** Best App developed in Kuwait - Annual Informatics Awards *****
As the name indicates, you will be able to enter your weight on a regular basis and monitor your progress accordingly through means of statistics and graphs. You may also enter and track multiple profiles as well - monitor the progress of your family members, spouse, friends, colleagues - or simply create more than 1 profile for yourself to set partial targets until you reach your ultimate goal.
This app will also suggest your ideal weight and recommend the amount of time needed to reach that target based on your current weight, height, body frame, gender and age. You may, of course, choose to alter the suggested targets based on your own plans.
- Weight tracker with option to track single or multiple profiles
- Option to synchronize your data between devices or to our server
- Measurements may be represented in Kilos, Pounds, Stones, Meters or Feet
- Calculates ideal weight based on age, height, gender and body frame
- Full screen graph that shows your overall weight loss progress over time
- BMI (Body Mass Index) calculated
- Calculates daily calorie intake
- Calculates percentage body fat
- Total Weight Loss calculated
- Remaining amount of weight calculated
- Average Daily Loss calculated
- Average Weekly Loss calculated
- Overall progress calculated
- Possibility to enter new weights at earlier dates
- Displays an indicator to show the quality of your daily progress
- PIN lock to secure your privacy
- Multiple Language localization supporting over 15 languages
- Possibility to export all your recorded data
- Integration with digital scales: Withings, Aria, WiT
راقب وزنك - حسين البستان - الكويت
Glucose is a data storage utility for people with diabetes. Users can log their. This app is simple and easy to handle giving your sugar result in different units.
- High Blood Sugar Levels – High Blood Sugar Levels Can Slowly Take Your Life
- Helps to calculate the average blood sugar level.
- carbs (Food)
- Medication (insulin dosages)
- Helps to calculate the amount of sugar you have intake per day.
- 5 Natural Ways to Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- What Are the Normal Blood Glucose Levels You Have in Your Body?
- Blood pressure
- helps to convert blood sugar level from mg/dl to mmol/l.
Great visualization with calendar day by day quick view and be able to add multiple items all at once. glucose buddy is simple, quick, effective and proven!
Manage your diabetes using glucose blood sugar levels and take control of your diabetes today!
•View all your iHealth health data in one place
•Initiate iHealth device measurements and receive automatic uploads of the measurements
•Track how you are doing versus health goals
•Easily share information with loved ones and caregivers
•Compatible with iHealth Edge (AM3s)
•Supports iHealth Edge Activity and Sleep Tracker
***Please ensure your device is compatible before purchasing or downloading this app. For a full list of supported devices, please visit.
- Operating system 4.0 or later
Measure – View readings instantly on your mobile device, upload offline readings and scan your new test strip.
Record –Automatically record test results with a digital logbook that eliminates manual entry. View a graphical summary of your past 7 day measurements and weekly average. Entries are, all securely stored in your free iHealth cloud account.
Manage – Review a digital logbook with details of the measurement, including time stamp, date and tags. See stats and trends of key time periods broken out by day part and meals.
Share – Share your results instantly with friends, family or your doctor.
Note: Requires iHealth Gluco-Monitoring System which is purchased separately.
Currently support devices:
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Note II
Samsung Galaxy Note III
Samsung Mega 6.3
HTC Droid DNA
LG Nexus 4 & 5
***More supported devices coming soon!
- Operating system 4.0 or later
- Must be connected to WiFi in order to sync