Compliant with 2011, 2008, 2005, 2002, and 1999 NEC®
Updateable Electrical Code Calculator. An in-app purchase is currently available for NEC 2014 code update.
Great for Electrical Contractors, Designers, Engineers, Electricians, Maintenance Inspectors, Planners, Builders, and Lighting Specialists. The Electrical Calc Elite™ allows you to solve code-related problems quickly and accurately...the most common National Electric Code tables are now at your fingertips!
• Wires Sizes
• Voltage Drop on Wires
• Conduit Sizing
• Ohm's Law
• Kirchhoff's Law
• Motor Full-Load Amps
• Power Factor and Motor Efficiency
• Fuse and Breaker Sizes
• Service and Equipment Grounding Sizes
• Electrical Unit conversion
• Parallel Resistance
• Circular MILs Wire
• NEMA starter size
• NEC® references for calculations
Description of Calculations
• Convert between Amps, Watts, Volts, VA, kVA, kW, PF%, Efficiency%, and DC Resistance.
• Ohm's Law Calculations: enter any two values (ohms, volts, or amps) to solve for the third.
• Calculate required wire size per NEC® tables 310-16 and 310-17; Copper or Aluminum, 3ø or 1ø, 60°C, 75°C, 90°C insulation ratings and 100% or 125% of ampacity. Adjust wire sizes for ambient temperatures other than 30°C and for more than three wires in a raceway.
• Calculate Voltage drop: Find minimum VD wire size, maximum length for any given wire size to stay within specificed VD, drop percentage, actual number and percentage of Volts dropped.
• Conduit sizing for 12 types of conduit per NEC®: Find recommended size of conduit for combinations of #THW, #XHHW, and #THHN wires. Also calculates fill percentages, conduit cross-sectional areas, remaining areas and more.
• Find Motor Full-Load current per current NEC®: Works in 1ø or 3ø, synchronous and DC motors per NEC® 430-247, 430-248, and 430-250.
• Calculate Fuse and Breaker Sizes per NEC® 430-52.
• Parallel and derated wire sizing
• Calculate parallel resistance
• NEC Table number displays when performing wire size calculations
• Sizes overload protection per NEC® 430-32.
• Finds NEMA starter sizes per ICS 2-1988 (Tables 2-327-1 and 2-327-2).
• Calculates service and equipment grounding conductor sizes per NEC® 250-122 and 250-66.
• Convert between BTU and Kilowatts per Hour
• Circular MILs calculated for wire sizes
• Works as a standard math or electric calculator
• Quick and easy updates to future NEC® code revisions
Visit our website: http://www.cyberprodigy.com/electricalcalcelite/ for more information including our detailed user's manual.
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at email@example.com so we can make things right before posting any negative reviews. We are also open to any suggestions you may have for future enhancements to this electric calculator. Please note that any download and Google Checkout issues are directly involved with Google Play and should contact them for assistance.
Electrical Calc Elite™ is not associated with ElectriCalc® Pro and Cyberprodigy LLC is not affiliated with Calculated Industries, Inc.
Calculates the Minimum Circuit Ampacity and Maximum Overcurrent Protection values for UL 1995 codes. This tool is great for electrical technicians doing field installations, and the do it yourselfer HVAC Technician!
Please provide feedback on what you would like to see added to the app...there will be more to come!!!
► Watts, Amps & Volts Calculator
► kVA, kW & Power Factor Calculator
► Max Zs Values - 100% & temperature adjusted values
► Zs values for RCD's in TT earthing systems calculator
► REC Ze Values
► PFC Calculator
► Calculators for single and three phase calculations
► Full Cable Size Calculator (Pro Version) for flat twin & earth, 70oC PVC/SWA, 90oC XLPE/SWA, and singles
► Volt drop calculator
► Main Earthing & Bonding Conductor Size Calculators
► CPC Size Calculator
► Adiabatic Equation
ELECTRICAL REFERENCE CHARTS & TABLES:
► (SWA) Steel Wire Armour Gland Pack Sizes Chart
► (SWA) Steel Wire Armour Cleat Sizes Chart
► (SPD) Surge Protection Chart
► Maximum Permitted RCD Trip Times for RCD's and Time Delay RCD's Chart
► Bathroom Zones
► Reference Methods
► Cable Types
► Type of Wiring
► EICR Frequency of Inspections Chart
► EICR Observation Code Examples
► SWA Armour Copper Equivalent Size Chart
► Resistance Per Metre Cable Charts
http://www.electrician-apps.com - Apps for Electricians.
© Pro Certs Software Ltd 2012 - 2014 All Rights Reserved. http://www.procertssoftware.com
Simply enter the values and get the results.
Features / Calculations:
---> Resistance Color Coding
---> Resistance Series Combination
---> Resistance Parallel Combination
---> Inductance Series Combination
---> Inductance Parallel Combination
---> Capacitance Series Combination
---> Capacitance Parallel Combination
---> Ohm's Law Current Calculation
---> Ohm's Law Voltage Calculation
---> Ohm's Law Resistance Calculation
---> Ohm's Law Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Real Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Reactive Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Apparent Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Voltage Calculation
---> Single Phase Current Calculation
---> Single Phase Power Factor Calculation
---> 3 Phase Real Power Calculation
---> 3 Phase Reactive Power Calculation
---> 3 Phase Apparent Power Calculation
---> 3 Phase Voltage Calculation
---> 3 Phase Current Calculation
---> 3 Phase Power Factor Calculation
---> DC Power Calculation
---> Line Voltage to Phase Voltage Conversion
---> Phase Voltage to Line Voltage Conversion
---> Line Current to Phase Current Conversion
---> Phase Current to Line Current Conversion
---> Delta to Star Impedance Conversion
---> Star to Delta Impedance Conversion
---> Capacitive Reactance Calculation
---> Inductive Reactance Calculation
---> Resonant Frequency Calculation
---> Resistivity Calculation
---> Peak to RMS Voltage/Current Conversion
---> RMS to Peak Voltage/Current Conversion
---> Efficiency Calculation
Please give your feedback about the app and help us improve.
You have to just enter values of corresponding formula and Electric Calculator will calculate it for you. Main activity contains 4 options of which each comprises of further sub three formulas. Simply select one of the formula by clicking radio button and save your precious time. So download it right now.
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
This app is simple to use and smart enough to recalculate circuit values when user edits any input data. More tools will be added to the list soon.
If you have any questions or difficulty in using the app please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Possibility to save templates
- Possibility to export to text file
- Choose from loads default or input parameters manually
For all they who purchased both of applications: Electrical calculations and Lighting calculations, new app Electrical cost will be automatically and gratis unlocked!
DO NOT USE THE RATING SYSTEM TO REPORT BUGS!
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: email@example.com
- Italian (by Ettore Gallina)
- Français (by Ettore Gallina)
- Portuguese [PT] (by Leandro Sousa)
- Portuguese [BR] (by Paulo Pepeleascov)
- Simplified Chinese (by wxdjs)
- Turkish (by Bekir Aydogdu)
- Dutch (by Robert Wintersteijn)
- Russian (by Djek.Energetik)
- German (by Christopher-Anton Aicher and by Ali Karadag)
- Greek (by Tasos Pergantis)
- Spanish (by Fabio López)
- Vietnamese (by Nguyễn Duy Trung)
- Norwegian (by drzordz)
- Polish (by drzordz)
- Magyar (by Molnár Zoltán)
- Persian (by Saeed Fardi)
Can you translate this app in another language? Download the file translate.zip (http://www.gallinaettore.com/ge/electrical_cost_translate.php), translate the app and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a PRO Key gratis!!
* How can I install Pro Key and unlock the application?
- To install the Pro Key, you just go on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.Ettore.spesaelettricaProkey and buy it. Reboot your device after installation. Please do not remove free version of the application.
* How can I purchase Pro Key?
- To purchase the Pro Key, you must associate a credit card or a prepaid card to your Play Store account. In some countries you can also pay with phone credit and PayPal. It isn't accept other payment methods.
* It is possible restore Pro Key after resetting the device? Can I transfer Pro Key on the new device I bought?
- Yes, you just login to Play Store with the same account that you used to purchase app and it will be possible reinstall the applications that were previously purchased.
* Why this app asks for "Identity" permission?
- Permission is required to validate the serial number.
What started three decades back in 1986, is the tireless efforts and focus in acquiring experience in the field of manufacturing transformers. The hard work and dedication of experienced & proficient professional of NUCON yielded a commendable results. The company has grown to be one of the largest professionally managed power & distribution transformers manufacturing company of North India, owing one of the best in-house manufacturing facilities of wire drawing paper covering, paper slitting tank fabrication and complete CRGO processing facilities like slitting, annealing etc.
Includes calculators for: Ohm's Law, Voltage Divider, DC Horsepower and Four Band Resistor color code.
Previous Version Info:
Updated AdMob SDK
Updated Android 2.3.3 SDK
Updated to new AdMob SDK
*New Permission related to new AdMob SDK requirement*
Updated to Froyo SDK
App now installable on SDCard
Returned to original Ad network. Reducing number of permissions.
Can now be rotated to to be used in landscape mode, for easier use with devices that have a keyboard.
Screen can be scrolled for better compatibly for devices with smaller screens.
Fields no longer clear if not all values are entered.
Useful tool for surveyors, engineers or electricians.
Designed for the calculation of:
* The minimum wire UNE 20460-5-523 Nov.2004, applying or not applying correction factors or by a certain voltage drop.
* The maximum cable UNE 20460-5-523 Nov.2004, applying or not applying correction factors or by a certain voltage drop.
* The automatic switch current (A).
* The voltage drop (% V).
* Maximum Allowable Power installation by installed capacity, the value of the switch or through the line section.
* The short-circuit with two options. In the case of a client in medium voltage (transformer data known) or the customer if low voltage (short circuit worst approach).
* The value of the earth resistance or the number of electrodes necessary to obtain a definite value of earth resistance.
* Corrects the power factor and reduce reactive consumption in the electric bill. Notes the benefits of this measure.
Input your Amps value, input your Watts value and press calculate and your result will be displayed, quick, easy and simple!
A very useful app which can be used by any one. Free Electrical app for Android phones and tablets.
Copyright Pro Certs Software Ltd
Based on past year usage (see preferences), monthly fee and kWh price, the app estimates the future consumption and future monthly rate.
To start data entry touch the current meter value in the main screen.
Enter the current value using the up and down buttons. You can also enter a value using the numeric keyboard.
In the list view, all meter values are displayed in descending order (current value first).
The list view items show the average daily usage in kilowatt hours. Red values indicate a value above average.
* last year consumption
* monthly fee
* price per unit (kWh)
It contains conversions in 9 categories:
Enjoy and any comment will be appreciated.