SCREPKA is the first application in Russia that allows you to receive cashback for purchases and services and send it to pay regular expenses - repaying bank loans, mortgages, microloans or paying utility bills (utilities).
You can receive cashback on checks in stores and for online purchases in addition to discounts and store promotions, as well as cashback and bonuses that the bank charges for card payments. Cashback on checks in stores will come even when paying in cash.
Cashback from checks can be received for the purchase of food, drinks, household chemicals, medicines and other goods in the following stores: Pyaterochka, Perekrestok, Auchan, METRO, Lenta, Magnit, Dixy, Vkusvill, Red and White, OK (OK), Carousel, Globus (Globe), SPAR (Spar). Also, cashback for checks is credited in many other chain stores and convenience stores with a general taxation system.
Track discounts and promotions to make profitable purchases. Cashback for some products can reach up to 100% of their value.
CASHBACK FOR ONLINE PURCHASES AND SERVICES
• Get Cashback up to 30% when making purchases through the SCREPPKI marketplace in popular online stores: AliExpress (Aliexpress), Yandex Market, SberMegaMarket, Zdravcity pharmacy, RIGLA pharmacy, Sber Health, Love Republic, Perekrestok Vprok (Vprok.ru), O'KEY (Okay), Globus (Globus), iHerb, L'Etoile (Letoile), Podruzhka, Zarina, ReStore, Beeline, MTS, Megafon, Tele2, SberMobile, Sumsung (Samsung), Citylink, Hoff, Stolplit, Yandex Rent, Labyrinth, DaGood and 350+ others*.
• Get cashback up to 6700₽ for loans, credit and debit cards and insurance products in the financial marketplace SKREPKA**. Our partners: Alfa Bank, Sberbank (Sberbank), Tinkoff, Gazprombank, Uralsib, OTP Bank, MTS Bank, AlfaStrakhovanie, INGOSSTRAKH, Renaissance Insurance, Sovcombank Insurance and others.
WHERE CAN YOU SEND CASHBACK
• Repayment of any bank loans, mortgages or microloans, credit card payments to any Russian bank or MFO.
• Payment for housing and communal services: water, gas, heating, electricity and other services. Savings on utility bills are already available in 10 regions. CLIP partners: Energosbyt Plus (T plus), RKS-Petrozavodsk (RKS), Peak Comfort, other companies in the process of connection.
• Charity. You can send cashback to any Russian fund.
For monthly automatic transfer of cashback, you must specify in the SCREEPKA application bank details for repaying loans and microloans or a personal account number for paying utility bills.
Connect family members and friends to your profile to get money back from purchases together and pay off loans and utility bills faster.
*The conditions for accruing cashback are indicated in the card of each online store or service provider.
**The application contains loan offers with rates from 5.5% to 18% per annum with a loan term from 3 months to 30 years. The final conditions are determined by the lender for each borrower individually.
With a loan amount of 300,000 rubles. for a period of 3 years at a rate of 7.5% per annum, the monthly payment will be 9,331 rubles, and the overpayment - 35,893 rubles. The total amount of payments will be 335,893 rubles. For non-compliance with the payment schedule, a fine is possible according to the contract.