This app provides the Bible in the Tagalog or Filipino language. Download it for free and read or listen to it whenever you want. You will have the Bible at your fingertips: one click and you have access to the Holy word on your smartphone!
- Once you download your preferred translation, you can listen online or off, even if you are not connected to the Internet!
- This Bible app is an audio version of the Bible, which allows listening to all the chapters, and verses of the Scriptures. It is possible to adjust the audio volume and speed in different levels.
- It’s totally free! Download it now!
- The Bible is accessible online or off, and you can share verses with your friends as well as bookmark verses and create a list of favorites. Furthermore, write study notes while you read!
- Adjust the size of the text according to your wishes.
- In the case of reading at night, you can set night mode to protect your eyes.
The Bible is the most read book in the world, it has been translated into more than 2000 languages and more than 6 billion copies of the Bible have been printed.
Now you can enjoy it in this easy-to-use Bible app on your smartphone or tablet. Millions of people are reading the Bible from a Bible app and increasing their happiness in life.
The word Bible comes from the Greek word BIBLE, a plural noun that simply means “the books.”
About 40 different authors wrote the Bible over a period of 1500 years in three different languages (Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic)
In spite of that diversity, the Bible has a unity that explains the divine authorship.
This amazing book is a library of sacred books, divided into the Old and the New Testament.
There are major divisions in the Old Testament and in the New Testament.
The Pentateuch is the term applied to the first five books of the Bible: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy.
The Historical books include Joshua, Judges, Ruth, First Samuel, Second Samuel, First Kings, Second Kings, First Chronicles, Second Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther.
The Poetic and Wisdom writings include Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon.
The Major Prophets include: Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel.
The Minor Prophets include:Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
The New Testament consists of the Gospels, Acts, the Letters of Paul, the Epistles, and the Apocalypse.
The books are:
Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation.