WHAT YOU GET:
-- Mobile App
-- Powerful Form/App Creation Toolkit
-- Integrated Data Website w/Maps
HOW IT WORKS:
doForms requires only a web browser and a mobile device to get started. Use the hosted doForms web portal to build forms, manage users, view data and generate reports. Forms can be built in under an hour and uploaded on your mobile devices in seconds!
Go far beyond your paper form, Excel spreadsheet or PDF document. doForms lets you easily integrate powerful features right into your mobile forms.
DISPATCHING WORK TO EMPLOYEES:
The power of a well – managed mobile work force is within reach with doForms Dispatch. This powerful set of communication features gives you unprecedented ability to dispatch and manage your field-based sales and service staff.
Dispatching work to employees – dispatch work order forms containing critical job details to mobile workers in real-time. With doForms you know exactly when the device received the work order and when your employee viewed it.
Track employees – sometimes it is important to know where your employees have been. doForms provides a GPS audit trail that documents and supports their activities.
Form retrieval and forwarding – need multiple people to work on the same form? With doForms, a form that was submitted by one person can be retrieved wirelessly by another person. Or, forwarded by one person to another to allow for easy collaboration.
AUTOMATED PDF REPORTS:
Send emails right from the field to customers and co-workers. doForms will auto-forward a PDF of the completed customer transaction (i.e. a sale or service call) including pictures, signatures, GPS coordinates and all of the data captured on the form. Or, use the Excel template option to generate custom layouts that can automatically be forwarded as Excel spreadsheets or PDFs.
EXCEL TEMPLATES FOR CUSTOMIZED REPORTS:
Why learn how to use a weak proprietary report writer? With one click doForms creates a custom Excel template for you. Simply format the captions and data to match your requirements, resize pictures and add charts.
DEVELOPER or IT PRO?
Use our Web Services* or Sync & Save* to make doForms the mobile component of your existing applications and information systems. See our website for partnering programs.
SUPPORTED DATA TYPES & FEATURES:
-- Form section labels
-- Page breaks
-- Required questions
-- Remember previous answers
-- Text entry boxes
-- Numeric data entry boxes (integer, decimal, auto-number*, trends*)
-- Date:time selection (with auto-stamp)
-- Choose one answer (radio button)
-- Select multiple answers (check box
-- GPS location capture (with auto-stamp)
-- Signature capture
-- Freehand sketch pad
-- Customize app branding*
-- Action buttons*
-- Picture capture with sketch overlay*
-- Video clip capture*
-- Audio note capture*
-- Barcode scanning*
-- NFC scanning*
-- Lookup tables (Excel, CSV)*
-- Counter tool*
-- Category scores*
-- Driving directions*
-- Questionnaire format containers*
-- Grid format containers*
-- Table format containers (fixed and variable length)*
-- Repeatable section (loop) containers (fixed and variable repeats)*
-- Email PDF or Excel reports with pictures and maps*
-- Relevance logic to control question display*
-- Skip logic to control question flow*
-- Retrieve data from website (pull from device)*
-- Dispatch & work orders (push to device)*
-- Forward forms and work orders from one mobile to another*
-- Encrypted data transmission (HTTPS/SSL3)*
*Paid account only – but you can start with a free account and upgrade at any time – to compare account types see http://www.doforms.com/features-compare.htm
Anyone in your GoFormz account can access your mobile form templates, complete forms electronically, auto-generate professional-looking PDFs and submit forms from anywhere. Every piece of information captured on your smart mobile forms can be viewed online, shared, exported, analyzed with GoFormz reports, used to trigger automated workflow rules, or integrated with other systems.
The GoFormz Mobile Forms and Reporting solution is available for most Android devices. Once you download the GoFormz mobile app just sign up for a free GoFormz account* to upload your paper form and create your mobile form templates. You will also use your GoFormz web account to run reports and manage all of your account information. Reporting, advanced collaboration and workflow features require a paid monthly subscription. Runs on Android version 4.0 and above.
Key features of the GoFormz Mobile Forms and Reports Android app:
- Impress your customer and team with modern mobile forms instead of paper
- Capture data electronically and never have to re-key data back at the office again
- Access your mobile form templates and complete mobile forms from your Android device or web browser
- Access templates, forms and data from anywhere, whether you are online or offline
- View and edit draft and previously completed forms right from your device
- Auto-generate professional-looking PDFs
- Automatically send copies of completed forms to customers, partners or suppliers
- Print completed forms using a compatible print application
- Save copies of completed forms to third-party applications like Box, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Advanced reporting, collaboration and workflow features available with a paid monthly subscription
* Everyone who creates an account gets a lifetime subscription to our free GoFormz Basic version and a free 14-day trial of GoFormz Professional.
PS - Our company is GoFormz, but we know some people may search for GoForms or Go Forms or Go Formz …so we've included these spellings here to make sure all the great referrals out there find us.
ProntoForms is a scalable subscription service* that enables rapid, media-rich and error-free data collection in the field on your smartphone or tablet – regardless of company size. All your data is connected to and from your back office, or to cloud services such as SharePoint, Salesforce and Dropbox.
Do you have an existing form that you would like to mobilize?
We will build your first form for FREE!
- Collect rich data - client signatures, photos, barcodes and more
- Generate real-time reports - connect field data to cloud services and back-office systems
- Improve productivity and customer service - realize significant time and cost savings
- Minimize data input errors - enhance data quality and accuracy
- Eliminate paper form costs – no more form delivery, data entry or supply purchasing
Collect data in the field
- Data is submitted back to managers in real time
- Customize the App with form branding and configuration
- No cellular or wifi connection required to fill out mobile forms
Manage forms, data and users
- Create unlimited customized mobile forms for your specific needs
- Dispatch partially filled forms to individuals or groups in the field
Connect data your way
- Easy integration with cloud services such as: SharePoint, Salesforce, Office 365, Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3 and many more
- Receive submissions as customizable documents (PDF, DOCX, HTML), or in "raw" data formats like CSV, XML, or JSON
- Enterprise integration available through our REST API
* Download the ProntoForms App and sign up for a free 30-day trial. Request a demo.
This app puts your data right into your hands.
Replace your Paper or Computer forms with similar forms that are available at your Fingertips. Store any form-based information directly on the tablet, and access it anytime, anywhere. Your critical information won't get misplaced, misfiled, or become log-jammed.
★ Main Features ★
- The app comes with over 30 business forms (quotations, invoices, purchase orders, work orders, service orders, meeting notes, memos, etc.). And we are constantly adding new forms;
- Forms support all basic controls, including text fields, check-boxes, radio buttons, drop downs.
- Many forms include spreadsheet-like formulas for auto-calculations;
- Forms can contain Signature panels, so you will capture customers signature directly on mobile device;
- Forms include popup Calendar control (supporting different date formats);
- Forms even support Drawing panels to make notes and do reviews.
- Completed forms can be Emailed, or copied to a computer, for later printing (on any printer).
- Pre-build forms can be customized with your Company name, logo, address and contact information (requires in-app purchase).
- Forms, and their data, can be saved in several different formats: HTML (free), PDF, XML, CSV (require in-app purchase).
- Forms-2-Go is an Open system - it allows users to add their own forms. Instructions are available on Support forum.
- The app does NOT require any Memberships, or Monthly payments.
Your mobile workers may include surveyors, auditors, inspectors, couriers; or another role that requires working off site with paper forms. Paper forms are wasteful, require printing, can get lost, require manual re-entry etc. Datadroid frees your workers from the disadvantages of paper and replaces them with the benefits of electronic Android forms.
Electronic forms do everything that paper forms do as well as capture photos, signatures, GPS coordinates, self validate etc. Your mobile workers no longer need to come back to base to deliver a completed report, they simply submit over the web to your secure portal ready for export to PDF, Word and Excel.
We provide you with a form builder, PDF/Excel report generator and an app for each of your mobile workers. The form builder is online and accessible from any modern web browser. You don't need to be a programmer to use it - all you need is to know what you want your form to look like.
Datadroid requires no permanent Internet connection, no booting or fiddling with cables. Any activity that currently involves a paper-form being completed can now be done using Datadroid anywhere and at any time.
AT&T Mobile Forms is a subscription based service that improves the speed of business. It’s a fast and accurate way to enter and submit data using Android smartphones and tablets. Empower your employees and improve field productivity with AT&T Mobile Forms. Collect media rich information, including photos (option to sketch on photos) and signatures, and instantly submit the data.
- Streamlined, feature-rich forms: capture signatures, photos (sketch on an image), bar/QR codes and voice-to-text, all within any form
- Rapid mobile data submission: raise productivity and service provided to customers with each form sent. AT&T Mobile Forms also enables submission to any backend system and to several cloud storage providers (ex. Salesforce, Box, SharePoint)
- Greater worker management and accountability: oversee field worker and teams more effectively with standardized forms and tools such as form location and time tracking, and an Admin Portal to assign user permissions
- Produce and export: create instant reports to identify opportunities and challenges faster
- Your branded solution: AT&T Mobile Forms is completely brand customizable. Customers see only your business branding
How AT&T Mobile Forms works
The smartphone and tablet: Collect and submit data from anywhere back to supervisors instantly. Office backend data can be pulled and accessed within any form. Forms are filled out on your mobile device without network connectivity required; forms are sent automatically when connectivity is restored.
The Admin Portal: Build as many unique digital forms as you require, and be able to send/dispatch to one or many smartphones and tablet field users to then complete.
Connect: Quick cloud storage provider setup with Salesforce, Box, SharePoint & Office 365, Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive and more. Customize form data outputs in DOCX, HTML and PDF formats, or export unformatted data as CSV, JSON or XML files. AT&T Mobile Forms data can also be integrated via an open API (REST).
--> Create 100% customizable forms and collect the data you are looking for!
Whatever your job is, Kizeo Forms™ tailors your needs and your work procedures. It allows you to create your own application forms, thanks to a wide range of combination tools.
No matter what your profession is, Kizeo Forms™ will fit your needs. Here are some examples.
- Site supervision
- Intervention report
- Inventory of fixtures
- Expense report
- Order form
- Security intervention
- Business followings
- Contact making
--> Without Internet-connection! Work on your operations and your interventions wherever you are with Kizeo Forms™ Offline Mode. All your data is stored in your device and pending to receive an Internet connection.
--> Improve communication with your employees and spread your information in real time! Feed your data back to your company and increase your responsiveness. Communicate easily with your technicians and other out-of-office workers to enhance productivity.
--> Recover your data in the file format you want: All the recorded data are centralized and can be consulted in real time. You can either forward your data or simply collect it back in PDF or Word format (for reports, assessments, summaries, etc.), in Excel (to organize your data, draw statistics, perform calculations, etc.) or even in CSV format, which will allow you to integrate these data directly in your company’s database.
--> Communicate better and enhance the image of your company: Once your data is collected, an E-Mail with your PDF report attached can be sent out to co-workers, employees, clients or other users. The Title and body of your email can also be customized.
You want to combine your data with your computer system?
--> Send your data to your servers via FTP. Update your Software automatically with the Web Service.
Step 1: Register now and create your account on Kizeo Forms™ website http://www.kizeo.com/
Step 2: Create your form.
Step 3: Collect your data on the field with Kizeo Forms™ App.
Step 4: Recover your data online.
Datafield enables you to shift from paper-based forms to mobile forms. Create beautiful mobile forms and mobile surveys in seconds and have respondents and field agent instantly and remotely collect the data onsite, even when they are offline.
Datafield mobile form builder is great to:
- Transform your paper form into mobile forms
- Collect customer feedback and customer satisfaction onsite (great for retailers)
- Build email signup form and registration form (for check in process)
- Complete inspection, checklist and audit for safety, security, facility management or retail audit (mystery shopping) .
DATAFIELD KEY FEATURES INCLUDES:
- Collect data offline - get your field workers complete their mobile forms and checklists even when they have no internet connexion.
- Track GPS Position of respondents - know where your field workers have perform their safety audit or inspection on mobile. Also useful for Mystery shopping control.
- Add picture inside your mobile form: get misconception, default, quality check issues directly reported with a pictures of defects. View product positioning for mystery shopping activities
- Kiosk mode: get your mobile survey run in loop with smiley question - great for in-shop customer feedback and customer satisfaction collection
- Skip logic: smart mobile form builder with advanced conditional branching for simple or complex forms and surveys
- Build simple or complex inspection forms and survey: Single Choice, Multiple Choice, Text, Date, Time, Yes/No, Gender, Likert, Scale/Rate, Number, Email Address. Great for market research professionals.
- Email field for creating signup forms or registration form during trade show, exhibition or any check-in or check out process
- Real-time data collection: collected data arrive in real-time and view results instantly in your dashboard then filter out by field workers / mobile respondents
- Manage teams of field workers and publish your inspection and quality checklist in real-time. Make them available only once or repeatable in loop / kiosk mode.
DATAFIELD EXISTING INTEGRATION:
- Create email sign up form or registration form and build you contact emailing list during conference, exhibition or tradeshow then instantly sync your data with your Constant Contact or MailChimp emailing list
- Automatically sync pictures collected inside your Box.com cloud account. More coming soon.
- API - Our API let’s you plug the data collected onsite directly into your information system or third party software.
- CSV - simply export collected data to CSV format and play with them as you need
3 simple steps to use Datafield:
1- Compose your forms and survey on www.data-field.com
2- Publish them on mobile so your field workers and respondents can process your forms instantly
3- Access data collected in real time on Datafield smart dashboard
WHITE LABELLING: You need a branded real time data collection tool or custom kiosk App to collect customer feedback and customer satisfaction or perform onsite audit, inspection and quality control? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you are wondering how Datafield compare to our competitor such as Insta Survey, QuickTapSurvey, ProntoForms, Formotus or GoFormz ? Go check our list of features here http://www.data-field.com/features/
Also, you can check our pricing here http://www.data-field.com/pricing-and-features/ and check our affordable pricing compared to Formotus, ProntoForms, Insta Survey, ProntoForms, GoFormz or QuickTapSurvey.
Datafield real time data collection solution is used for market research, retail audit, safety audit, inspection, quality control, in shop customer feedback, mystery shopping, checklist, audience polling and voting system
It is a great addition to CMMS, EAM software, or field sales automation tool.
★ NEW-FREE ACCOUNTS CAN NOW CREATE CUSTOM FORMS ★
★ PLEASE NOTE: Forms are built on our WEBSITE. Credentials provided upon sign up ★
Do more in the field:
✔ Offline data capture
✔ Signature capture and Image capture
✔ Barcode scanning
✔ Multiple/Single choice combo fields
✔ Complex arithmetic calculations
✔ Archive and template form progress
✔ Preview/Print forms as PDF
✔ Email forms as PDF
Create and manage from the office:
(Credentials provided upon sign up)
✔ Cloud based web portal
✔ Powerful form designer
✔ Form decision logic
✔ Powerful reporting capability
✔ In-depth dashboard analytics
✔ Business intelligence in a single place
Top customer support:
★ Frost & Sullivan’s 2009 Customer Service Excellence Award
We focus on any business that uses forms in there day to day operation. Specialising in Merchandising, Order Taking, Stock Control, Needs Analysis and any other day to day form used in business.
Let us see if we can make your day to day work that little bit smoother.
MoreApp is suitable for any company or organization that collects data on location. With MoreApp you can replace any paper form. Choose a sample form or create your own using the online form builder. Your employees or clients can download the app on a tablet or smartphone and fill in digital business forms on location.
MoreApp eliminates incomplete or incorrect completed forms. The data is secured, legible, and validated. This saves time and errors at the office.
It is simple:
- easy for everyone to use
- unnecessary and costly paper forms are history
- design and manage the forms yourself
- secure and automatic upload and download of data
Build your own app for:
- work order
- time tracking, hours worked, breaks, and mileage forms
- inspection, audit, quality control
- service and maintenance forms
- survey form and review form
- instruction form
- test drive, lease contract, damage report, and rental car
- delivery forms
- valuation form
- signature form
- visit report, quotation, sales order, and complaint forms
- any other forms
The app supports all standard features of mobile devices. Here are a few of the endless possibilities:
- email a copy of the form directly to the customer
- works at any location, both online and offline
- sign the form with a digital signature
- supports Wifi, 3G, 4G and GPRS
- capture geolocations
- add photos to the form
- scan barcodes
- add subforms
- specify positions on a map, floor plan, or photo
MoreApp's online form builder let you create and manage every form. The collected data will be stored in our secure database. Integrate with your own back office, CRM or ERP system.
- white-label; submit your own Form App
- pre-fill forms; use our platform or integrate with API
- search and re-use forms
- send notifications to the app users
- import and export data with API or Excel (CSV)
Sign up for a free MoreApp account!
- Remove paperwork
- Improve data quality
- Real-time access to data in the field
- Get up and running in minutes, not weeks - no programming required
The questions you place in your forms support a range of data types:
- select one
- select many
- phone number
- (and more)
Use our online designer to create and manage mobile forms for order collection, lead capture, maintenance and job cards, or any process you can think of!
Assign forms to organizational groups and distribute these to people in the field, all from your web browser.
Using the Formyoula Mobile Forms application (freely available form leading app stores), people complete the forms on their Android, iPhone and iPad devices.
This data is received by Salesforce and mapped to an object.
*Requires registration on www.Formyoula.com
Create your forms using the easy interface provided by our web platform, being able to capture a large range of data types including:
* images (answered with the camera)
* location (answered with the GPS)
* (and many more coming soon)
Once your employees download and login to this app, they can fill in your forms on the road, using their mobile device even if they are offline. Once they have connection again, the app will send the forms automatically to our servers.
When received a form, it can be delivered through different options, including:
* email (PDF, Word, Excel, CSV)
* inserted into a Google Spreadsheet
* Integration with other platforms
* FTP and Dropbox
For more information and to sign up please visit us at http://www.senditforms.com