Anyone in your GoFormz account can access your mobile form templates, complete forms electronically, auto-generate professional-looking PDFs and submit forms from anywhere. Every piece of information captured on your smart mobile forms can be viewed online, shared, exported, analyzed with GoFormz reports, used to trigger automated workflow rules, or integrated with other systems.
The GoFormz Mobile Forms and Reporting solution is available for most Android devices. Once you download the GoFormz mobile app just sign up for a free GoFormz account* to upload your paper form and create your mobile form templates. You will also use your GoFormz web account to run reports and manage all of your account information. Reporting, advanced collaboration and workflow features require a paid monthly subscription. Runs on Android version 4.0 and above.
Key features of the GoFormz Mobile Forms and Reports Android app:
- Impress your customer and team with modern mobile forms instead of paper
- Capture data electronically and never have to re-key data back at the office again
- Access your mobile form templates and complete mobile forms from your Android device or web browser
- Access templates, forms and data from anywhere, whether you are online or offline
- View and edit draft and previously completed forms right from your device
- Auto-generate professional-looking PDFs
- Automatically send copies of completed forms to customers, partners or suppliers
- Print completed forms using a compatible print application
- Save copies of completed forms to third-party applications like Box, Dropbox and Google Drive
- Advanced reporting, collaboration and workflow features available with a paid monthly subscription
* Everyone who creates an account gets a lifetime subscription to our free GoFormz Basic version and a free 14-day trial of GoFormz Professional.
PS - Our company is GoFormz, but we know some people may search for GoForms or Go Forms or Go Formz …so we've included these spellings here to make sure all the great referrals out there find us.
The Formotus service enables you to create your own custom mobile forms that work out-of-the-box with SharePoint. Formotus forms support complex business logic and rich data collection even when working offline. You build your forms using Microsoft Office and the Formotus cloud console—just drag and drop to create a form without the need for coding.
COLLECT RICH DATA ANYWHERE
Formotus forms will enable your mobile workforce to capture signatures, diagrams, photos, GPS locations, and more. This is a great solution for using tablets or phones to complete all kinds of safety inspections, work orders, incident reports, health care forms – you name it.
CONNECT OUT-OF-THE-BOX WITH SHAREPOINT
Your mobile workers can now use forms that work with your existing data, customized for their use case. Your Formotus forms will work with any version of SharePoint—from Foundation to Office 365. And you can submit your data to other data storage services, such as SQL using Web services.
TRY IT NOW, THEN SUBSCRIBE
This is a free client app for the Formotus mobile business platform, which is a paid subscription service. Install the free client app now and take some demonstration forms for a spin. See for yourself how each form is really its own app with powerful capabilities. Then sign up for a free 30-day trial account to create and deploy your own custom business apps. Formotus forms work on iOS and Windows 8.1 devices as well as Android tablets and smartphones.
- Receive data back, connect it to cloud services and generate powerful reports!
- Significant cost savings guaranteed
- Fully customisable forms and app
- Create custom output documents easily
- Mobilise your business today with Active
ProntoForms is a scalable subscription service* that enables rapid, media-rich and error-free data collection in the field on your smartphone or tablet – regardless of company size. All your data is connected to and from your back office, or to cloud services such as SharePoint, Salesforce and Dropbox.
Do you have an existing form that you would like to mobilize?
We will build your first form for FREE!
- Collect rich data - client signatures, photos, barcodes and more
- Generate real-time reports - connect field data to cloud services and back-office systems
- Improve productivity and customer service - realize significant time and cost savings
- Minimize data input errors - enhance data quality and accuracy
- Eliminate paper form costs – no more form delivery, data entry or supply purchasing
Collect data in the field
- Data is submitted back to managers in real time
- Customize the App with form branding and configuration
- No cellular or wifi connection required to fill out mobile forms
Manage forms, data and users
- Create unlimited customized mobile forms for your specific needs
- Dispatch partially filled forms to individuals or groups in the field
Connect data your way
- Easy integration with cloud services such as: SharePoint, Salesforce, Office 365, Google Drive, Dropbox, Amazon S3 and many more
- Receive submissions as customizable documents (PDF, DOCX, HTML), or in "raw" data formats like CSV, XML, or JSON
- Enterprise integration available through our REST API
* Download the ProntoForms App and sign up for a free 30-day trial. Request a demo.
What you get:
-- Mobile App
-- Powerful Form/App Creation Toolkit
-- Integrated Web Dashboard, w/Maps
SAVE MONEY AND BOOST PRODUCTIVITY WITH MOBILE FORMS FROM DOFORMS
doForms lets you quickly, inexpensively, and non-disruptively move away from paper AND enjoy new benefits enabled through the powerful functionality of today’s tablets and smartphones.
Think of it: Instead of writing out parts descriptions and numbers simply select them, quickly and accurately, from a drop-down menu. Take before-and-after photos to document work, and GPS- and time-stamp them. Read barcodes. Document customer sign-off and take no-swipe credit card payment. Have the form auto-calculate job cost estimates, hours worked, and labor expense. And then send all of this data through the safe, secure Cloud to your back office – where it can automatically flow into operating systems like QuickBooks, Sage, Salesforce, MySQL, Sharepoint, and more.
GREAT FORMS ARE JUST THE BEGINNING
Add our dispatch capability to send specific forms to individuals and to allow your people to send and receive work-in-progress forms and job documentation to and from each other.
Use our integration and sync capability to easily bring data into QuickBooks, Sage, Oracle, Salesforce, SharePoint, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Excel, XML, Text (CSV, Tab Delimited, Fixed Width), and more.
Deploy our scheduling and tracking capability to assign work. Know, to the minute, where your workers and trucks are, and seamlessly insert tracking and scheduling data into invoicing, customer management, revenue management, and timesheet systems.
EXCEL TEMPLATES FOR CUSTOMIZED REPORTS
Why learn how to use a weak proprietary report writer? With one click doForms creates a custom Excel template for you. Simply format the captions and data to match your requirements, resize pictures and add charts.
THERE’S NOTHING THAT COMES CLOSE TO A DOFORMS FORM
Drag-and-drop form building – create a complete custom form in minutes to meet your business’s specific needs. Our Mobile Forms Coaches stand ready to help with any questions.
In-form calculations – immediate, automatic price extensions, price totals, sales taxes, work hours, and mileage, as well as self-scoring surveys… we build the intelligence into the form so your people can leave their calculators at home.
Drop-down menus accessing your behind-the- scenes databases – never again print a price book or issue a paper-based list of parts employees.
Smart entries with contextual intelligence – reduce form length and complexity while still getting all the data you need, with fields that appear only when triggered by specific values in the preceding entry.
Fast, secure credit card payment without a swipe, via our partnership with Flint Mobile. Ability to build live links to URLs and videos into the form, as well as links to call up other doForms forms.
All the other great functions that your mobile device makes possible: GPS and time stamps, voice-to-text, barcode and NFC reading, signature capture… easily built into your doForms form via a simple drag-and-drop operation.
SupeRep™ is a cross platform sales rep app allowing sales reps and their managers to present catalogs, take orders, create and fill-out customized forms and surveys, view customers’ past activities, view ‘Accounts Near You’ on a map and much more.
Minimum requirements: 7" tablet or larger, Android 4.0, 512MB RAM, 1024X768 resolution
SupeRep™ offers out of the box integration to popular accounting and ERP systems (such as QuickBooks, SAP, Sage, NetSuite…) and fully integrates to CRM and payment systems.
With thousands of users in 46 countries, 10 languages and dozens of industries (special fashion module*), SupeRep™ is the # 1 catalog, order-taking and CRM Sales Rep App serving all sizes of businesses − from independent sales reps to multinational manufacturers and distributors.
SupeRep™ works seamlessly with SuperBiz, a self-service order entry application, enabling our customers’ distributors and retailers to order directly from their website. SupeRep™ and SuperBiz use the same back office.
Industry-specific demos with pre-loaded data as well as a fully functional free trial are available for download with no commitment.
*Fashion industry modules include a quick order entry matrix by size and color (with swatches), and multiple sizing options.
Order entry is a breeze, sales reps find it user friendly and quick to learn.
Our customers report significant sales growth using our apps.
“WRNTY's platform not only increased our sales, it increased our distributors' sales. It has made our international ordering process easier, faster and much more efficient.”
- Jason Rimokh, CEO of Signal Products USA (Global licensee of GUESS handbags)
“SupeRep™ has streamlined our sales process and boosted the productivity of our sales reps.”
- Jean-Daniel Maye, President of Marvin Watch Co. (Switzerland)
“Since implementing SupeRep™ we’ve seen an increase of 12% in the average size of our orders and 10% more total sales.”
- Jaroslaw Romanski, President of Dajar (largest Central European wholesaler of housewares and garden furniture)
“SupeRep™ is the only solution we found that responds to all our requirements, while providing a unique combination of catalog, order taking and CRM that works both offline and online.”
- Anthony Ward, Program Manager of Brammer Group (pan-European distributor of industrial MRO products)
Customizable catalog that sells for you
• Unlimited dynamic categories
• Highest resolution
• Multiple view options
• Customizable fields
Order entry - faster than you can ever imagine
• Variants Flexible discount policies
• Up & cross selling to increase your average order size
• Future order dates
Increase the average size of your orders by upselling & cross-selling
• Buy X get Y for free
• Buy X get Y at Z% discount
• Buy from list X and get from list Y
• Tiered discounts
Get a 360 degree view of your customer interaction
• Customized activities and surveys (can easily integrate to your enterprise CRM)
• Detailed dashboards and reports
Manage your sales team with activities tracking.
Common applications include:
- Capturing supplier dockets for People, Equipment, and Materials
- Completing equipment pre-start checks
- Capturing defects and punch list items
- Scanning attendance
Things you should know:
- This service is only available for Envision customers.
- Ennova recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers'
software and support to ensure that your computers and mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from the manufacturer.
Datafield enables you to shift from paper-based forms to mobile forms. Create beautiful mobile forms and mobile surveys in seconds and have respondents and field agent instantly and remotely collect the data onsite, even when they are offline.
Datafield mobile form builder is great to:
- Transform your paper form into mobile forms
- Collect customer feedback and customer satisfaction onsite (great for retailers)
- Build email signup form and registration form (for check in process)
- Complete inspection, checklist and audit for safety, security, facility management or retail audit (mystery shopping) .
DATAFIELD KEY FEATURES INCLUDES:
- Collect data offline - get your field workers complete their mobile forms and checklists even when they have no internet connexion.
- Track GPS Position of respondents - know where your field workers have perform their safety audit or inspection on mobile. Also useful for Mystery shopping control.
- Add picture inside your mobile form: get misconception, default, quality check issues directly reported with a pictures of defects. View product positioning for mystery shopping activities
- Kiosk mode: get your mobile survey run in loop with smiley question - great for in-shop customer feedback and customer satisfaction collection
- Skip logic: smart mobile form builder with advanced conditional branching for simple or complex forms and surveys
- Build simple or complex inspection forms and survey: Single Choice, Multiple Choice, Text, Date, Time, Yes/No, Gender, Likert, Scale/Rate, Number, Email Address. Great for market research professionals.
- Email field for creating signup forms or registration form during trade show, exhibition or any check-in or check out process
- Real-time data collection: collected data arrive in real-time and view results instantly in your dashboard then filter out by field workers / mobile respondents
- Manage teams of field workers and publish your inspection and quality checklist in real-time. Make them available only once or repeatable in loop / kiosk mode.
DATAFIELD EXISTING INTEGRATION:
- Create email sign up form or registration form and build you contact emailing list during conference, exhibition or tradeshow then instantly sync your data with your Constant Contact or MailChimp emailing list
- Automatically sync pictures collected inside your Box.com cloud account. More coming soon.
- API - Our API let’s you plug the data collected onsite directly into your information system or third party software.
- CSV - simply export collected data to CSV format and play with them as you need
3 simple steps to use Datafield:
1- Compose your forms and survey on www.data-field.com
2- Publish them on mobile so your field workers and respondents can process your forms instantly
3- Access data collected in real time on Datafield smart dashboard
WHITE LABELLING: You need a branded real time data collection tool or custom kiosk App to collect customer feedback and customer satisfaction or perform onsite audit, inspection and quality control? Contact us at email@example.com
In case you are wondering how Datafield compare to our competitor such as Insta Survey, QuickTapSurvey, ProntoForms, Formotus or GoFormz ? Go check our list of features here http://www.data-field.com/features/
Also, you can check our pricing here http://www.data-field.com/pricing-and-features/ and check our affordable pricing compared to Formotus, ProntoForms, Insta Survey, ProntoForms, GoFormz or QuickTapSurvey.
Datafield real time data collection solution is used for market research, retail audit, safety audit, inspection, quality control, in shop customer feedback, mystery shopping, checklist, audience polling and voting system
It is a great addition to CMMS, EAM software, or field sales automation tool.
We focus on any business that uses forms in there day to day operation. Specialising in Merchandising, Order Taking, Stock Control, Needs Analysis and any other day to day form used in business.
Let us see if we can make your day to day work that little bit smoother.
SAP Order to Cash Mobile App is based on SAP IDES 7.3 system at the back end, For a detail explanation of the app see the url. To use the app the steps are as follows
1) Download and install the App.
2) The App is configured to a SAP System - you cannot change this. The configuraiton option is provided in the case you want this app to point to your System. If this case you have to send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Use the Login Option - username: test2test password test2test.
4) A List of Sales organization are listed - Select Sales Org 3000 (US)
5In the next Screen a List of Distribution Channels are displayed - Choose 10
6) A List of Divisions are displayed - choose 00
7) A List of Customers belonging to 3000, 10,00 are displayed
8) Choose Customer 3251
9) A List of sales orders are displayed for customer 3251, Slide the screen from left to right for menu options -
A) Post Sales Order - Choose Order type = OR, Sales Group 301, Sales Office 3000,
Purchase order - Any PO number, Select Plant from Drop down (choose 3000),
Click on Add Line Items Button
For Article Enter M-08 For Quantity 10 (minim 10) Unit of Measure = ST ( only ST)
Click on Save SO Material Button and then back Screen and choose Create Sales Order Button
and note the Sales Order Displayed on the message popup.
Only one Sales order line is supported.
B) Post Delivery - Enter the sales order number create in A, for Order line enter 10
Delivery Quantity ( any quantity less then or equal to quantity in A such as 1
Unit of Measure ST
Click on Post Delivery and make a note of the Delivery number displayed in the message
C) Post Billing - Enter the Delivery number created in B and Click the Button to Create Billing Document.
This is Order to Cash Process from mobile
For more detailed explanation see the url below
This app puts your data right into your hands.
Replace your Paper or Computer forms with similar forms that are available at your Fingertips. Store any form-based information directly on the tablet, and access it anytime, anywhere. Your critical information won't get misplaced, misfiled, or become log-jammed.
★ Main Features ★
- The app comes with over 30 business forms (quotations, invoices, purchase orders, work orders, service orders, meeting notes, memos, etc.). And we are constantly adding new forms;
- Forms support all basic controls, including text fields, check-boxes, radio buttons, drop downs.
- Many forms include spreadsheet-like formulas for auto-calculations;
- Forms can contain Signature panels, so you will capture customers signature directly on mobile device;
- Forms include popup Calendar control (supporting different date formats);
- Forms even support Drawing panels to make notes and do reviews.
- Completed forms can be Emailed, or copied to a computer, for later printing (on any printer).
- Pre-build forms can be customized with your Company name, logo, address and contact information (requires in-app purchase).
- Forms, and their data, can be saved in several different formats: HTML (free), PDF, XML, CSV (require in-app purchase).
- Forms-2-Go is an Open system - it allows users to add their own forms. Instructions are available on Support forum.
- The app does NOT require any Memberships, or Monthly payments.
Calcolare il valore del Contributo unificato per le iscrizioni a ruolo.
Calcolare il costo dei diritti di copia per i fascicoli.
Calcolare la scadenza dei termini processuali.
Calcolare la scadenza dei termini 183 e 190 C.P.C.
Gestire le udienze.
Gestire anagrafica Clienti, Ctu e avvocati;
Contiene un elenco telefonico di tutti gli Uffici Giudiziari con possibilità di chiamata immediata;
Gestire gli appunti.
Mobiz app also supports Mobile MyKad Reader (http://mobilemykad.com), which enables you to read Malaysian national ID into Mobiz form through the supported hardware.
Sample use cases:
(1) Car Rental Company
-- Car leasing form
-- Brochures of fleet
(2) Real Estate Company
-- Property booking form
-- Launch update subscription form
-- Brochures of new properties
(3) Credit Company
-- Loan enrolment form
-- Brochures of loan facility packages
(4) Service Company
-- On-site inspection report
-- Delivery sign-off form
-- Brochures of operational guidelines
Mobiz is available for FREE trial, and pay-per-use subscription. Your form data and records will be securely stored in Microsoft's Cloud Computing Platform - Azure, and available for access from mobile app or desktop web browser anytime over the internet.
★ NEW-FREE ACCOUNTS CAN NOW CREATE CUSTOM FORMS ★
★ PLEASE NOTE: Forms are built on our WEBSITE. Credentials provided upon sign up ★
Do more in the field:
✔ Offline data capture
✔ Signature capture and Image capture
✔ Barcode scanning
✔ Multiple/Single choice combo fields
✔ Complex arithmetic calculations
✔ Archive and template form progress
✔ Preview/Print forms as PDF
✔ Email forms as PDF
Create and manage from the office:
(Credentials provided upon sign up)
✔ Cloud based web portal
✔ Powerful form designer
✔ Form decision logic
✔ Powerful reporting capability
✔ In-depth dashboard analytics
✔ Business intelligence in a single place
Top customer support:
★ Frost & Sullivan’s 2009 Customer Service Excellence Award
The application is intended for field sales managers and sales reps who need to be able to register customer orders on the move. It provides functionality for recording customer orders and payment, CRM functionality, as well as viewing and editing available goods.
The application features:
- Quick start at the first launch, without additional customization required
- Storing customer info: name, legal info, contact info (name, address, phone, and email), delivery preferences (time and address).
- Making calls, sending emails and text messages to registered customers.
- Maintaining the list of goods, which includes product name, one or several prices, product code, measurement unit and VAT rate. Grouping goods by category is supported.
- Importing prices from Microsoft Excel XML files.
- Accepting customer orders for goods and services using a "cart", which includes quick search for goods, filtering goods by category and by order.
- Recording orders once the customer is registered.
- Emailing order summaries to customer.
- Sending pricelist by e-mail.
- Applying fixed or percentage discounts.
- Adding new goods and services while accepting orders.
- Quick viewing of urgent, current, outdated, and closed orders.
- Recording payment customer orders.
- Create jobs customer visit.
You can use 1C:Orders as a standalone application or have it synchronized with the automation system deployed in the office (1C:Trade Management 11 or 1C:ERP Enterprise Management 2.0). The synchronizations includes filling the lists of goods, prices, customers, sales terms and order statuses. The cart features filtering goods by their availability in warehouses (showing only available goods). The application interface is optimized for all types of mobile devices.
Backup of data is required before application update.
For the synchronization, you need 1C:Trade Management 11.1.9 or later or 1C:ERP Enterprise Management 2.0.9 or later, as well as Internet connection. WiFi connection is recommended for the first synchronization.