So far so good! Its great for practicing c#. Would be nice if you could remove sections of code though. Also the ability to make your own "snippits" and save them would be invaluable.
Working Working as expected, you can also find some samples preloaded. Great for learning on-the-go.
Sftware is ok for the price. I think the application need better user intructions in order to use it as a practice or work tool.
Awesome! Really nifty tool to have on the go. Works well on my Galaxy S5
Could do with more basic features Would be cool if you could delete lines instead of having to hide them. If the console mimicked a console a bit better, it would awesome if you could input into the console freely without being forced through the pop-up text input.
Yippee! ART support! So happy. :)
- Android 5.0 and ART support
- Mono 3.10.0
- Upgraded to latest Mono runtime
- Minor fixes
- Support for editing executed code (the source code is re-compiled the next time the session is opened)
- Chinese translations by Magic Mao
- Performance improvements
- C#Shell Forum
- CanvasUI Android Canvas support
- Custom assemblies are now shown in the namespaces list
- Bug fixes and improvements
- New samples
★ GNU bash, the awesome default shell on GNU/Linux and Mac OS X now on Android ★
One Connection Media
The Best Timer & Countdown mobile application on Google Play! You will love it!
Scientific Calculator Free: best Calculator for high school & college students!