COMPLETE BACKUP & SYNC: Securely backup your contacts and never worry about losing them. Sync your contacts to all your devices. Edit on one device and see the changes on others automatically.
AUTO-UPDATING CONTACTS: Get your contacts’ latest information automatically updated on your phone. When you change your information, it updates directly in their phone!
MEET & CONNECT: Easily exchange contact info when you meet people. Just type their IntouchID or use the integrated QR code scanner or give a missed call!
DIGITAL BIZ CARD: Go Green, save some tress, and never be without your biz card. Send professional looking biz card to contacts.
INSTANT TRANSFER TO NEW DEVICE: Buying a new or a second device? Just install IntouchApp and get all your contacts pushed to the new device! We support iPhone, iPad and Blackberry devices.
Watch the video below to learn how the IntouchApp magic works.
Learn about benefits of IntouchApp: http://www.IntouchApp.com/magic
We, at Intouch, are committed to keep you in touch with the people that matter to you by ensuring you have each other's latest contact information accessible all the time. We promise to give you lots of exciting value-add features very soon! Do Stay In-Touch!
Help us in spreading the word. Join us on
Outlook Contacts Transfer / Sync software gives you better control than most other sync software. It lets you decide which side (phone or PC) has more reliable data and start the sync from there. This software package consists of 2 components: one component running on your Android downloaded from Google Play and one component running on your PC downloaded from the developer's web site. The user interface, running on Windows, cannot be simpler and no configuration is required. This is the free version for your trial.
If you have already installed the drivers for your Android device on your PC, installing this software package is a breeze. Here are the features:
1.Support all languages (including European and Asian) encoded in Unicode.
2.Preserve more Outlook data fields than most other sync software. E.g. The IM addresses and Notes fields are preserved.
3.Works with or without Google Sync. Google Sync is the default in later Android versions.
4.Does not interfere with syncing from other third parties like Skype.
5.Compatible with Android Version 2.2 to Version 4.2.
6.It can handle up to 1000 contacts.
Software Versions supported:
Windows versions supported: Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
Outlook versions supported: Outlook 2003, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, and Outlook 2013
Android versions supported: Version 2.2 to Version 4.2 inclusive.
Requirement: Android Debug Bridge (ADB) driver for your device installed on your PC. See below for details.
1.Download OL_Contacts_Transfer_Trial from Google Play. After installation, run the app and click [Check license] to make sure your software license is delivered to your phone.
2.Download Transfer_Trial_Console software from product web site and install on your PC.
3.Connect your Android to your PC and run the Console software.
About USB Android Debug Bridge (ADB) Driver
Your Android device requires several drivers to communicate to your PC. One of the drivers is called the ADB driver which allows your PC to communicate to the databases in your Android device.
The USB ADB driver should be installed automatically on Windows 7 and newer OS. In order to trigger automatic driver installation, USB Debugging should be enabled on your Android device before connecting to your PC. Please see below on how to enable USB Debugging. On Windows XP, the driver has to be downloaded and installed manually. Here is a link to find the OEM drivers: http://developer.android.com/tools/extras/oem-usb.html#Drivers
For Nexus products, do not go to the Manufacturer's web site. Get the driver from Google through this link: http://developer.android.com/sdk/win-usb.html#download
For Samsung Galaxy products, you may have to search in the web with these key words: "Samsung Galaxy ADB Driver". Modify these key words according to your device.
Please also note that Windows 7/8 may install the wrong driver for newer products. Please search the web for ADB driver issues for your specific device. We encourage you to complain to the manufacturers about their quality on drivers support.
How to Enable USB Debugging
USB Debugging must be enabled on your Android phone for this software to work. The procedure to enable it depend on your Android version:
- On devices running Android 3.2 or older, you can find the option under Settings > Applications > Development.
- On Android 4.0 and newer, it's in Settings > Developer options.
Note: On Android 4.2 and newer, Developer options is hidden by default. To make it available, go to Settings > About phone and tap Build number seven times. Return to the previous screen to find Developer options.
DISCLAIMER: The content provided in this app is collected using Feeds and Videos are hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain. We do not upload or add videos to YouTube or in this app. This app is just an organized way to browse, read contents and watch YouTube Videos. We do not claim the videos, information or other contents. Please contact us in case of any objections.
Simple, Unlimited, Instant File Transfer!
No Sign Up or Log In - All you need is a 6-digit key to pair devices.
"Best file transfer app after the bump shut down"
Across your mobile devices (Android or iPhone, iPad, iPod) and PC (web https://send-anywhere.com)
You can quickly and easily share any folders or files (include photos, videos, and Apps).
√ Simple UI
√ No need to log-in or sign up to use
√ File sharing across Android, iPhone, PC (Browser)
√ No file format, size, number limited to share
【 How it works 】
★ Sending file
1. Select a file(Document, Photo, Video, App etc.) and click a “Send”
2. Get a 6 digit OTK(One Time Key) and let your friend know.
3. Stand by.
Tip. Files can be sent to nearby devices through auto detected list
★ Receiving file
1. Enter the 6 digit OTK in receiving device
Tip. Receive files on your PC from https://www.send-anywhere.com
★ More Tips ★
1. Sharing original bunch of photos, as many as you want!
- We don't do compressing. Enjoy original photos.
*Be aware when moving many big files with your cellular data use!
2. Sharing Apps!
- You can even share Apps in your phone with friends.
- If you are an app developer, you will love this. It's so easy to share and install .apk files
3. Upload files for later download.
- To scan QR code.
- To find other devices near current location.
- To send/receive files.
- To save the received contacts.
- To read contacts, when pick and send contacts.
- To write received files on SD card.
- So that the device can be sent/received in background without stopping when phone goes to sleep.
- To check the connectivity status (wifi/mobile network).
- To check the wifi status.
- To get the name of the account.
- To access push account.
- To use push notification.
- To search for users in your contacts.
Keywords: share file, file transfer, transfer wifi/3g, bump
The process to migrate contacts between Android and iPhone has never been easier! If you want to transfer contacts to and from the same mobile OS (e.g. Android phone to Android phone), Migration+ works for that too! You can select individual contacts from your address book you want to export or do a full contacts export. Migration+ uses a simple credit system (in-app purchase) to export contacts from one phone then import contacts to another phone. Additionally Migration+ has a free feature that allows you to delete contacts! This is useful if you want to remove contacts quickly when switching phones.
OVERVIEW OF FEATURES:
• Export Contacts (requires 1 credit): Allows you to export contacts from Android or iPhone (iOS). This is the first step of transferring contacts from one phone to another.
• Import Contacts (requires 1 credit): Allows you to import contacts from Android or iPhone (iOS). This is the second and final step to transfer contacts from one phone to another.
• Remove Contacts (Free!): Allows you to delete contacts in just two clicks (Click the Remove Contacts button, then click OK to confirm). This is great if you plan to sell or recycle an old phone.
• Buy Credits: Allows you to do an in-app purchase for 2 credits at a cost of only $1.99
-Video Demo: Video demo showing contacts export on iPhone 4 (iOS) and contacts import on Samsung Droid Charge (Android).
-FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions information page that answers common contact migration questions we get.
-Ask A Question: Allows users to email us a question about contacts migration or report an issue directly in the app.
• Tell A Friend: If you appreciate our contact migration service please consider using this feature! Tell A Friend lets you use Twitter, Facebook, Email or other installed communication app to tell your friends/family about Migration+.
• Sign Out: Allows you to remove your credentials from memory so that the next time the app is opened, it requires you to sign in.
• Security - our app uses 256-bit AES encryption to transfer contacts to our cloud servers. We also use the same type of encryption to store contacts on our servers.
• WiFi Support. You can import contacts and export contacts via WiFi, which means you can transfer contacts even if your phone service is turned off!
• Specific contact selection. Our Export contacts feature allows you to pick all contacts or specific contacts you want to include in your migration.
Learn about the latest updates and Migration+ information at http://blog.intuvio.com
Follow us on twitter at http://twitter.com/intuvio
Check out our Intuvio and contacts migration news Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Intuvio/147082872070287
KW: contact, contacts, export, import, move, moving, transfer, transferring, migrate, migration, iPhone, iOS, switch, switching, delete, remove, change, wifi, address, book, addressbook
I fixed it to make it work with arbitrary contact sources (like CardDAV-Sync).
Also this version got some improvements. Write me for additional feature requests.
Get support and news via Twitter https://twitter.com/dmfs_org
Currently, it has the following enhancements (compared to the stock contact editor of Android 2.1):
* stateful editing: return to an unsaved contact with the new launcher
* option to set default account for new contacts
* copy/move contact between accounts (tap account icon for a menu)
* merge data from another contact
* remove a contact from a specific account
* basic group management (still needs some work)
* more predefined labels for phone numbers and emails (for custom contact sources)
* labels for websites
* support for editing "Relation" (not for Exchange)
* support for Google's custom fields (Google Contacts only)
* slightly rearranged layout (less scrolling)
* extra confirmation step when deleting fields (to prevent accidental deletion of fields)
* "take photo" option
* select photo size
* manage multiple contact photos
* additional fields in organization: department & role
* date picker for events (can handle phones that store dates as timestamps internally)
* set contact ring tone and "send directly to voice mail"
* field for "Internet Call" (Android 2.3+ only)
* allows to set behaviour when back-button is pressed
* collapse editor sections for aggregated contacts
* responsive user interface
* option to disable phone number auto-formatting
* more to come (write me)
After installing this app you won't see any launcher icon in your app list. It will be started whenever you try to edit or create a contact (and you select "Contact Editor Pro").
This app will not edit or remove contacts from read-only sources like Facebook! This is due to the definition of read-only ;-).
Also, if you see a blank screen when editing contacts that are aggregated with a Facebook contact, try to remove and recreate your Facebook account. Facebook limits access from other apps which breaks the contacts API in a way. For further information see http://techcrunch.com/2011/02/22/google-android-facebook-contacts/
Please keep in mind that your sync adapter may not be able to sync all fields that Contact Editor Pro offers.
Also, this app lets you edit some fields, that many contact apps do not even show (department, role, website labels). This is not a Contact Editor Pro bug.
Note regarding Events:
There is a big problem with events in this editor (better: with Android). The Android SDK documentation states about the database column for the date: 'The event start date as the user entered it.' Unfortunately does every manufacturer have it's own opinion about the format. Some are happy with 'yyyy-mm-dd', my phone uses unix timestamps.
So, before you can edit an event's date you will have to set the device's internal date format. Open the menu and select "settings". If your device doesn't recognize one format, try another one. Write me if no format works for you!
Btw: just writing a comment like "Doesn't work on..." won't help neither you nor me to get it running on your device. Please contact me if you have problems.
Please report bugs by sending me a mail stating what happened and what you did before it happened. Often the Market bug reports are not very helpful without additional informations.
* taken contact photos appear twice in media gallery
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening .vcf file in your mailbox.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Your adress book is secure and safe. We don't access or store your contacts.
* Easy restore. No need to any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the Android mail client.
* Easily transfer contacts between Android Devices using just email client.
* Copy backup file to your computer via USB cable feature.
* Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard)
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file). Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. Try with another mail account if possible, to send your backup file. Or copy backup file (on SD card) to your computer via USB cable.
We spent years developing a product with the ability to migrate between thousands of models from all manufacturers including Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, LG, HTC, Blackberry, Apple iPhone and many more. You can download a similar application for iPhone from the App Store.
You can copy data directly from phone to phone using our secure Internet Storage or connect the phone to your PC using the MOBILedit software for Windows. MOBILedit is also the ultimate PC suite for all Android phones with features including an organizer, rich phonebook functionality, smart phonebook optimizer, battery life indicator, signal indicator, memory status, SMS sending and management and much more.
This extensive project and our unique know-how is used by millions of mobile phone users as well as large corporations. It is also the gold standard in the world of digital forensics investigation with customers including the FBI, MI5, US NAVY. Download this PC application at www.mobiledit.com.
The Phone Copier also provides phone BACKUP and RESTORE of this data to your memory card: phonebook, SMS messages , phone settings, call logs, bookmarks, search history, and carrier information.
Our Internet storage provides a safe way to upload, store or download your phonebook and SMS messages to a new phone. The communication is encrypted in the same way as the most secure internet banking.
Just follow these steps:
1. Download and run the application on both phones (iPhone version has the name "MOBILedit").
2. Create an Internet Storage account with just a few clicks.
3. Start phone to phone copying.
1. Download MOBILedit to your PC from www.mobiledit.com
2. Connect your phone using a cable or Wi-Fi and start uploading or downloading your phone content to/from Internet Storage . You also can transfer your phone content directly without an Internet connection.
It is recommended to backup and restore the same phone models with the same system versions. Due to the Android architecture it is not possible to universally transfer native backup files. For migrating please use the Upload/Download functions.
If application crashes with "Out of memory" during restore, close all other applications (some applications can only be suspended, but still using memory) or restart the device and restore again.
If you are looking for answers to such situation then Recover contact is the best app you could have it as it provides you with all the information you will need to get back your contacts. Recover Contacts is a simple and elegant info app that will give you all the required information you will need for restoring your contacts back to your mobile phone.
Download this app now!!!
This unique application gives you the ability to create or to update any google groups for any of your google accounts. It also allows you to send a group mail for a given group.
Your groups will be synced with your google account.
★ How to ★
1. Launch the application
2. Manage easily your google groups by adding/removing contacts
3. that's it ! :)
★ Features ★
▷ User friendly application
▷ Unlimited group creation/update
▷ Easy contacts picking
▷ Fast saving
▷ Sync with your google account
▷ pro version : group mail sending
▷ pro version : enhanced search bar
▷ pro version : select/deselect all your contacts with 1 touch
▷ pro version : filter management (various filter to dynamically display what you need)
▷ pro version : add Free
★ Contact ★
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org => we will be happy to answer to request :)
Thanks to http://www.icons-land.com for the people icons