This app is a pro version of my existing free app on playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ankit.inventory.ankitarora.inventorymanagementsimple. This is an ad-free application as requested by many users of the free version. As this is a pro app, expect additional features exclusive to this app in the future.
Check out my new video on how to take backup of your data to Google drive using Google Sheets: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7M4KDa4FDMg
Inventory Management Pro is very easy to use application for recording inventory information.
The app includes features such as:
1. Manage Items - Add, delete, search items in your inventory. You can edit the item name, which is recorded as a transaction.
2. Manage Transactions for inventory - Add (Purchase), Remove (Sale), Search an Item from your Inventory.
3. Keep track of Out Of Stock/Low Inventory Items under a common option on the main screen by selecting appropriate radio button.
4. Export (and import) Transaction History / Item Records / Out of Stock and Low Inventory Items to a csv file (eg: Transactions.csv/Items.csv) which can then be opened with an Excel File Reader (Refer help section). If the excel file reader does not exist on the device, the file can also be transferred to your PC (the file is created in the home folder of your storage). Then, it can be converted into any desired format.
5. View the Transaction History.
6. Reach out for Help at the given email address in the Help section. Also, a help video link is included in the help section: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8wIpMfNvsg.
7. Customise the app according to your needs using "Settings". You can enable / disable adding transaction description while doing a transaction under "Manage Transactions", enable / disable adding negative inventory count (for advance sale), enable / disable adding transaction date / time for advance or future transactions under "Manage Transactions" (If it is disabled in settings, then current date / time is taken for transaction).
8. You can also clear all transaction data.
9. A Preview File feature is also there under Export/Import Data Section.
10. Notification Settings have been added (including Low Inventory and Out Of stock Reminders) under Settings. A low item count is added by default for each item under Manage Items (set as 2). This can also be edited. According to the threshold count set for each item under Manage Items, you can receive notifications for low inventory.
11. Barcode supported now! You can add items with barcode or choose to assign barcode later. Do a quick search with a barcode!
Note 1: For tablet users, I noticed that the settings and "clear transaction data" options on the Main application screen are available when you click on the Menu (denoted by 2 or 3 parallel lines - it might be present as a hardware key on some tablets).
Note 2: For some Samsung devices, by default the time will be taken as 12:00:00 for transaction time (Selecting time is not supported). You can still enter the date of transaction.
- The app supports multiple languages: English, French, Greek, Portuguese, Indonesian, Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, Russian.
- Added crash reporting feature - attach logs to email if a crash happens, to inform the developer to fix it in next release.
- It contains import feature for transaction history, import feature for item details, feature to clear all transaction history data, Feature to enable/disable adding transaction date for purchase/sale, Feature to enable/disable allowing negative inventory count of stock, transaction history to show latest updates on the first page.