(Recommendations with the same phone photo archive path.)
Free version increased to 800 * 480 resolution
Long exposure photography is a happy thing, we try to let the phone can long expose.
Download it right now, you will find the process of a long exposure is so magical.
In the "Settings" in the "Resolution" lists all supported resolutions
Resolution list in full version and general version are the same.
-One Color or Color Gradient
-Many predefined Colors and an easy to use Color Picker for custom colors
-Five different Shapes in the Size you want
-Color Gradient time adjustable
-Backlight of screen can be set to max brightness - old value is restored at app exit
-Flip the Screen up to the sky or down to earth - the display is set to black
-If the screen is black you can choose if the color gradient continues or not
-If you have a LCD Device, you can disable the backlight for better Images. Not needed with OLED Devices.
-Vibrate when color gradient finishes
-New Immersive Mode for Android 4.4 KitKat Devices
This App does not create Light Paintings. You still need a camera that is capable of long exposure times
Devices with Hardware Buttons: The Backlight Illumination of the Keys can not be disabled. Please use black Tape or similar.
If you want to discuss about the App, report Bugs or request Features, you can do this via E-Mail or at XDA:
Note: although all processing is hardware accelerated a dual core or better device is highly recommended for smooth operation.
- Different exposure and combination modes (simulation)
- Autofocus* (touch viewfinder to focus)
- Flash light* (videolight, torch)
- Geotagging (GPS) / EXIF
- Camera orientation / EXIF
- Hardware accelerated
- Live preview
- Screen size resolution
* Device dependent
SpriteBrush brushes are a configurable collection of colors, shapes, patterns, and animations for painting spectacular designs with your mobile screen:
The essential light brush tool: Solid colors, framed in geometric shapes.
Patterns add stripes and streaks to your light paintings.
Form lines and shapes with details and textures using an animated brush.
Decorate your light painting with ornamental illustrations. Stencils are high contrast line drawings that blink on your SpriteBrush screen and appear as recognizable images in your long exposure light painting photo.
"Shutter-Speed" allows you to measure the shutter-speeds of your cameras simply with your smartphone, without the need of bulky equipment. The measured values can then be saved to a table. Additionally, the app automatically calculates a correction value in thirds of an f-stop. Hereby, even when your camera is inaccurate, the app tells you how to make accurate exposures !
How does this work ?
The App is based on an acoustic measurement-method: When you release the shutter of a camera, it makes a shutter-release-sound, which is caused by the opening and closing of the shutter. The App records this sound and displays a graphical waveform of it on the screen. Both the opening and the closing of the shutter produce a peak in the waveform. The distance between those peaks equals the shutter-speed.
Of course, the accuracy of this acoustic measurement has it's limits. It will give good results with slow speeds up to about 1/30 and 1/60. Leaf-shutters work better than SLR's and focal-plane-shutters, because they produce less noise which distorts the signal.
If you want more accuracy and be able to measure speeds up to 1/500, you can purchase a "PhotoPlug". This is a hardware-extension for the app, which allows you to measure the actual amount of light passing through the camera, instead of sound. The PhotoPlug is a small, 3cm long device which fits into the headphone jack of our smartphone. Once it is plugged in, it converts light into electrical signals, allowing you to make real light-measurements with your smartphone !
For further information please visit www.photoplug.de !
▣ Various camera shutters (High-Speed, High-Definition, Silent)
▣ Creating animated GIF
▣ Easy to use
Do you want to take pictures of sleeping baby?
Do you want to take pictures of a cute running pet?
Make your smart phone as a silent camera!
Make your smart phone as a high-speed camera!
Do not miss the chance!
1. Supports high-speed shots(Up to 40 FPS).
- Faster than normal DSLR camera.
- Supports preview or auto save for burst shots.
2. Supports silent shutter.
- Supports Burst shooting, Freeze screen, Taking a picture without shutter sound.
3. Supports image effects.
- Supports H/W based image effects.
4. Taking high-definition pictures
- Don't open the other camera app to take high-definition pictures.
- You can take a HD picture by pressing the volume up(or down) button.
5. Built-in Photo Gallery
- Pinching to zoom in and out.
- Various image effects.
- Supports viewing animated GIF.
6. Supports Animated GIF
- Creating Animated GIF with ease.
* Touch the screen to get a focus.
* Some phones are making a shutter sound when get HD pictures.
* FPS is depend on your smart phone's ability.
* ex) Galaxy NX - 40FPS, Galaxy S3 - 30FPS
If you have any problems for using this App., send me a mail before rating. email@example.com
I will do my best to satisfy you. Thank you.
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
The Lite version is a fully functional version of Camera FV-5, with limited picture resolution support. Please buy Pro version to unlock all your device's resolutions and enable RAW capture (if it is supported on your device).
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
The light painting is a technical wherein you move one light source in front a camera, configured with a long exposure.
So, the light source behaves like a light brush on photography.
The application allows with beta version to :
- Display a screen with a unis color that you have defined.
- Do a fade between two defined colors.
- Define the time of the fade between the two colors.
- Choose between only one fade or a loop fade indefinately.
- Uses the Flash.
The application contains ads.
Version 1.1.0 :
- Correction of the NumberFormatException bug
- Unis color screen is resizable.
- Adding torch feature.
Version 1.1.1 :
- Correction display bug on Honeycomb.
- Correction of the torch property detection
Verison 1.2.0 :
- takes account the large screens.
Version 1.2.2 :
- More colors in the choice color screen
Regain control over your storage space!
With Shutter, take millions of photos and videos without using any space on your device. The photo is deleted from your device as soon as it is uploaded to the cloud.
Shutter believes life is better when unlimited. Share thousands of photos and videos all at once by email, privately or on social networks.
- Take and store unlimited photos and videos of any length directly in the cloud. Never worry again about your phone’s storage.
- Share hundreds of photos and videos privately or on social networks all at once, knowing you can still revoke access at anytime.
- Download any media for offline viewing.
- Back up all your Android images and videos securely.
- Watch your videos on your TV with Chromecast.
All Shutter content is securely stored on StreamNation’s private cloud (and on the Amazon cloud) to ensure complete redundancy and constant availability. All photos and videos can be retrieved at any time and downloaded in their original format.
Shutter is a companion app to the service StreamNation.
Talk to us at email@example.com
It is also possible to specify an ND filter of up to 30 stops, handy for those long exposure photographs to blur water and clouds.
The app also includes a timer for exposure of 4 seconds or longer.
Please contact me if you'd like to have the app translated into your language.
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Touch to select focus area and metering area (metering area is used to determine exposure).
* Support for flash, torch, focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation, exposure lock, face detection.
* Video recording (with optional audio, and support for video stabilization).
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.
* Auto-repeat mode, with configurable delay.
* Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys.
* Choice of save folder (though note Google have blocked write access to external SD cards in Android 4.4, see http://bit.ly/1eTBWCx ).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a choice of grids (including "rule of thirds") and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply a date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos.
* Support for external microphones (may not be supported by all devices).
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Experimental support for Android 5 Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time.
* Small file size.
* Completely free and ad-free, unlike most Android apps. Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development of Open Camera by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=harman.mark.donation . Thanks!
Please contact me if you encounter any problems, or have any suggestions for improvements - either email, or post at https://sourceforge.net/p/opencamera/discussion/ .
[App icon from https://www.iconfinder.com/icons/81087/ mb_photo_icon , by Yankoa http://yankoa.deviantart.com/ under CC BY 3.0 ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/ )]
• Simple Interface - Capture photos and video quickly with Google Camera's simple and intuitive interface
• Lens Blur - Manipulate the camera's depth of field using Lens Blur to focus on the subject in the foreground and blur the background; great for portraits and selfies
• Photo Stitching - Create amazing 360° Photo Sphere, panoramas, wide angle and fisheye image captures with Google's photo stitching technology developed for Google Maps
• Video - Shoot video and simultaneously capture stills just by tapping on the screen
• Android Wear - Control the camera from a distance
• HDR+ - Use the HDR+ (High Dynamic Range) setting to improve images captured in low light, and backlit scenes (only available on Nexus 5 and Nexus 6)
• Works on phones and tablets running Android 4.4+ KitKat and above
• Photo Sphere and Panorama require a gyro sensor (not available on Moto G)
• Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Lens Blur require at least 1 gigabyte of memory
• Android L Developer Preview (LPV79) users: Google Camera app will not work on this early preview build. Only final factory system images are supported.
15 ADJUSTMENT TOOLS
Use any of our 15 uniquely made adjustment tools to enhance your images to perfection with ease.
Afterlight has 27 fully adjustable Original Filters, 14 Guest Filters by various Instagram users, and the new Seasons filter pack including 18 filters.
Afterlight includes a range of real and natural light leaks we created with 35mm film and instant film, to simplistic scratchy film textures.
CROPPING & TRANSFORMING TOOLS
Crop your photos with our quick and easy cropping tool with 15 different presets.
Transform your photos with our rotating tool, vertical and horizontal flipping tools, and straightening.
We provide a list of 77 different simplistic and adjustable frames, paired perfectly with Instagram. Now including the new Wallpaper Pack.
Tag your photos on Instagram with #Afterlight and follow @afterlight for a chance to be featured on our official Instagram.
Have any questions? Contact us!
For Google Cardboard or any mobile virtual reality headset.
- constantly expanding
- 4 levels (more coming soon)
- 3 different weapons
- tons of zombies
- new input setting menu (remapping button)
- classic mode
Note: This app requires a VR headset (Google Cardboard, Durovis Dive, Dodocase VR, VRelia GO, Homido, Gear VR) for best results.
If the player view drifting, place your device on a flat, non-moving surface for 20 seconds . The drift should be gone!
Dive into the world of Rapunzel.
In the fairytale, enchanted scene you can bring the pigtail of Rapunzel to swing through tilt your device.
Also the horse notice the hidden power in a mystical enchanted forest.
The blazing fire is the visitor's Rapunzel protection from even more harm.
Should the night be too scary you can easily flee to the noon .
Follow me on Twitter : https://twitter.com/navid_/