Light Camera is a small camera app which allows you to capture light flow using different aperture setting and long exposure. The real-time film preview function make you an expert light photographer. No worry, no real film wasted in this camera! You can capture beautiful night scene and paint with the light.
wait 20 seconds before light build up, then paint with the light and enjoy!
list of features
-long, double and multiple exposure!!!
-real time preview of your film!!!
-easy to use aperture control
-auto orientation of the buttons
-zoom in zoom out
-pictures can be discarded
-you will see what you get instantly, no need to access the gallery
-easy share to social networks
-full screen! keep the ratio of your screen.
-install on sd card
this app is related to
light painting, light paint, long exposure camera, DSLR camera, night camera, night vision camera, motion camera.
Note: although all processing is hardware accelerated a dual core or better device is highly recommended for smooth operation.
- Different exposure and combination modes (simulation)
- Autofocus* (touch viewfinder to focus)
- Flash light* (videolight, torch)
- Geotagging (GPS) / EXIF
- Camera orientation / EXIF
- Hardware accelerated
- Live preview
- Screen size resolution
* Device dependent
-One Color or Color Gradient
-Many predefined Colors and an easy to use Color Picker for custom colors
-Five different Shapes in the Size you want
-Color Gradient time adjustable
-Backlight of screen can be set to max brightness - old value is restored at app exit
-Flip the Screen up to the sky or down to earth - the display is set to black
-If the screen is black you can choose if the color gradient continues or not
-If you have a LCD Device, you can disable the backlight for better Images. Not needed with OLED Devices.
-Vibrate when color gradient finishes
-New Immersive Mode for Android 4.4 KitKat Devices
This App does not create Light Paintings. You still need a camera that is capable of long exposure times
Devices with Hardware Buttons: The Backlight Illumination of the Keys can not be disabled. Please use black Tape or similar.
If you want to discuss about the App, report Bugs or request Features, you can do this via E-Mail or at XDA:
The light painting is a technical wherein you move one light source in front a camera, configured with a long exposure.
So, the light source behaves like a light brush on photography.
The application allows with beta version to :
- Display a screen with a unis color that you have defined.
- Do a fade between two defined colors.
- Define the time of the fade between the two colors.
- Choose between only one fade or a loop fade indefinately.
- Uses the Flash.
The application contains ads.
Version 1.1.0 :
- Correction of the NumberFormatException bug
- Unis color screen is resizable.
- Adding torch feature.
Version 1.1.1 :
- Correction display bug on Honeycomb.
- Correction of the torch property detection
Verison 1.2.0 :
- takes account the large screens.
Version 1.2.2 :
- More colors in the choice color screen
Shake your device to change the color of the screen. Thousands of colors are available and they change randomly.
Take a camera with high exposure time an make Light Painting photos.
Search "Light Painting" in Google Images to take a lot of ideas.
Enjoy Light Painting
Now, with this beginners guide to light painting, you'll learn to light paint within 15 minutes, provided you have the minimum requirements to light paint- A DSLR or good digital camera, a tripod, an LED light and a completely dark room.
So go ahead, and draw in the air!
Best of Luck!!
Please +1, Rate and comment, if this guide helped.
NOTE: This application requires calling and texting permissions as it is required on the contacts page for directly calling and texting for support.
Tags: Light Painting, lightpainting, Light Painting guide, beginners guide, beginner's guide to light painting, voiceD, photography, how to, akshat, akshat khajuria, knockout labs, DSLR, Tripod, light, LED, flash painting, light drawing, drawings
Get A Better Camera NOW!
Capture high quality images in low light. Use your mobile camera everywhere, in any conditions, no matter how dark is it. Take sharp and noise free images. See the scene clearly with night vision viewfinder.
- No blur, no noise!
- Full resolution.
- Advanced low light technique based on multiple exposure fusion.
If you like the app - purchase the paid version, Night Camera+. Support the development and get more features (zoom, location tagging, flash control, shutter mute).
Night Camera+ is a perfect tool for shooting indoor, at night and evening, in twilight and any other dark environment.
"Sorry for the quality, mobile." Almost everyone makes excuses when publishing a photo taken with a camera phone. What are the problems taking good quality pictures with camera phones and is there a way to solve them and bridge the gap between camera phones and compact cameras?
You may think there is very little difference between a cell phone camera and a point-and-shoot camera. Nowadays, mobile phone cameras have enough megapixels. The phones have enough storage capacity. Even the lens quality is not as bad as before and can compete with low-end compact cameras.
At the same time, a big gap still exists when it comes to the basis of photography – the light source. If you take pictures in daylight, you may be satisfied with the quality of mobile images. However, when you move to a less bright indoor environment, you start to notice the difference. Mobile images appear to have more noise, they are usually blurry and lack detail in shadows. Bright areas turn into pure-white spots. Faces seem unnaturally flat, especially when using a flash. Getting into a darker environment extends the gap. While images taken with a regular camera are not very good but still do show a scene, mobile images become unacceptably blurry and show almost nothing but smeared lights and the camera’s own noise.
Almalence, Inc. has developed a technology that combines a special exposure mode and software post-processing to greatly reduce the blur effects and improve dynamic range.
Q: Isn't it better to use the standard camera and then improve the photos in Photoshop?
A: It is always better to take a quality image than to improve a bad one. It is usually impossible to remove heavy blur or reduce high noise without losing image details.
Night Camera does not apply deblurring or noise reduction filters to a standard image, it gets a better image from the sensor.
This app can measure the exposure without influence of the reflectivity of subject.
The accuracy of measurements depends on the sensor of your phone.
This app can also calculate f-stop or shutter speed by using manually inputted illuminance or EV.
The following model is a model that CAN retrieve the value of illuminance sensor confirmed by the user's review.
Nexus S, Nexus One, REGZA Phone IS04,
HTC EVO,HTC WILDFIRE, Motorola Droid 2 Global,
Motorola DEFY, DROID X, DROID BIONIC,
Samsung Galaxy S2(SC-02C), Samsung Galaxy_Tab(SC-01C),
LYNX 3D SH-03C, Dell Streak, Garmin A50,
DELL Streak SoftBank 001DL, MEDIAS N-04C,SHARP IS03,
AQUOS PHONE SH-12C, AQUOS PHONE IS11SH,
iida INFOBAR A01,G'zOne(IS11CA),
Acer Liquid Metal, REGZA Phone T-01C
The following model is a model that CAN NOT retrieve the value of illuminance sensor confirmed by the user's review.
HTC Legend, HTC Desire, HTC EVO 3D, HTC hero,
Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2(?),
Samsung Galaxy Ace, T-Mobile G2x,
Motorola Milestone, Motorola Milestone2,
Motorola CLIQ, Motorola ATRIX(Gingerbread Version),
Motorola DROID X(?), DROID 2(?), Xperia acro, Xperia Arc,
Xperia SO-01B, S51SE, myTouch slide, Optimuschat L-04C,
Sony Ericsson ST18i, SHARP IS01, LG P500, LG Optimus Dual
Please see instructions here!
(1) The application program is started.
(2) From the screen, tap the "START" button.
(3) Smartphone put in front of the subject.
(Please toward for the camera side where the illuminance sensor is used to take a picture. )
(4) Tap the "STOP" button.
(5) When the ISO sensitivity is set, tap the "ISO" button .
The ISO setting screen is displayed.
Please select the ISO sensitivity.
[For aperture priority]
To calculate the shutter speed, tap the "F" button.
A set screen of F value is displayed. Please select F value.
[For shutter speed priority]
To calculate F value, the "T" button is pushed.
A set screen of the shutter speed is displayed.
Please select the shutter speed.
(7) From the screen, get The ISO, F value and the shutter speed, and set in the camera.
･The illuminance sensor is installed on the liquid crystal screen side of the terminal.
･In the terminal that cannot use the illuminance sensor, the "INPUT" button is displayed instead of the "START" button.
Tap the "INPUT" button, the illuminance setting screen is displayed.
Please specify the illuminance corresponding to the situation.
The ISO, F value and the shutter speed are calculated by the specified illuminance.
･When click the menu key to the termina, the menu is displayed under the screen.
In "Setting" menu, it is possible to set it as follows.
Select light values:
Select useing sensor or manual input.
Input the correction value of the illuminance sensor.
Select same the steps as the camera used to take a picture.
･The light sensor may not get the terminal does not change the brightness and intensity.
In that case, please read after covering with the hand and darkening the sensor once and apply light.
･The light sensors may take some time to get light.
You can also use as normal camera by setting to fine mode.
Please make use of taking your pet, etc.
** Please refrain from using against public morals **
- Screen filter
- Picture size
- Focus mode
- ISO sensibility
- Image stabilizer
- Guide line
- Zoom (Unsupported models: Pseudo-zoom)
- Exposure compensation (Unsupported models: Make correction after shooting)
- Fine mode(High resolution, with shutter sound)
- Shooting widget
* Foreground type: launch app when shooting
* Background type: not launch app when shooting
- Launch external edit app
- Toggle front camera (Android 2.3 or later only)
Please refer to the user manual on the preference screen if you use the first time.
Additional features of paid version:
- No Ads
- Burst shooting(up to 18 shots)
- Multi exposure mode
- Picture edit mode(Rotate, Resize, Effect)
- Additional setting options(autosave, custom widget icon, etc.)
Please consider paid version if you liked free version!
** Notes **
- Because some features are Machine-dependent, they may be unsupported, or them behavior may be different by the device.
- This app uses internet access permission for display Ads.
- Background type widget doesn't work properly in some models.
- If you offer camera info, I use it as data for development. (e.g. Improvement, Bug fix)
>> "The Best Camera App for Android" - lifehacker
>> "Grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
>> "packed with a cubic ton of features" - USA Today
-- Over 1.7 million sold! --
The award-winning camera app for Android devices! Camera ZOOM FX is now Editor's Choice on Google Play, Lifehacker, Gizmodo and SlashGear.
Replace all your camera / photo FX apps with just one!
Camera ZOOM FX v5 is HERE!!!
● introducing 'Best Photo Mode'!!
OVER 20 NEW FEATURES in one huge update - see recent changes for full list!!
● Optical / digital zoom (pinch to zoom up to 6x)
● Fastest camera on Android - fast action shot up to 20 shots per second
● Best Photo Mode! take up to 50 shots in burst mode, and let Camera ZOOM FX decide the best, or choose for yourself!
● Front facing camera - perfect for selfies
● Customization of ALL hardware buttons
- e.g. volume buttons to control zoom, trackball to snap shot...
● Live previews of some effects, e.g. frames, buddies
● Silent camera (if device supports)
● Tweak hardware options: autofocus, whitebalance, nightshot...
● Settings for iso, focus metering, brightness, exposure, contrast, saturation, sharpness (based on device)
● Upload photo to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, WhatsApp, etc.
● Flash (if avail)
● Customizable grid overlays
● Horizon level indicator
● NEW!! Live Wallpaper - now "Photo FX Live Wallpaper" app
MULTIPLE SHOOTING MODES:
● Stable Shot
● Voice Activated: take a picture by clapping, shouting...
● Burst Mode
● Time Lapse
● Combine effects using non-destructive editing
● Process at full camera resolution (up to 8mp if avail)
● 10 ready made presets: Diana, Retro, Holga 35mm, Toy Camera...
● 20 Color FX: vintage, lomo, cinematic, funky, pencil...
● 15 Frames: thin, rounded, lens, polaroid, filmreel...
● 6 Vignette Surrounds: heavy, invert, spotlight...
● 12 Distort FX: fisheye (like fxcamera), mosaic, twirl...
● 9 Mirror FX
● 3 Tilt-shift FX
● 3 Textures, 5 Light Leaks, 5 Bokeh FX
● Crop to any size of your choice: 3x8, square, instant, 6x4...
● Digi composites (photoshop style overlays)
● Props and famous 'buddies' in your pictures (move and resize!)
● Create stunning collages: e.g. 2x2 passport style selfie combination shots
● Random effects
● Fullscreen shutter: click anywhere on screen to shoot!
● Animated shutter effect
● Support geotag / exif tags
● Select sdcard folder to save photos (incl external sd)
● Auto save shots
● Win $100 in Instagram style photo contest
● Pro scene modes, e.g. nightshot, beach (Droid only)
● View last shot in picture gallery
● Use as default camera
● Rotate / crop photos
● Widescreen lens / capture (if device supports)
● Support from Android 1.6 through to Android 4.4 (kitkat incl tablets)
● Switch to video
● ICS, JB, Holo style UI
FREE DOWNLOAD PACKS:
● Fun props
● Famous ‘buddies’ in your pictures
● Composites (paper overlays)
● Shutter animations
● Scary Halloween ghouls and ghosts
"our choice for the best app around ... a ton of different effects if you're in the mood for a Hipstamatic type shot" - lifehacker
"grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
"greatly improves the usefulness of your Android’s camera" - Gizmodo
"Few apps offer as many options for shooting as this one" - WIRED
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION permission is required for geotagging photos (optional in settings)
Zoom, continuous shooting, auto focus,
Multi-function camera app that can image quality settings and many more!!
The restaurant or put out of sound
It is good for shooting baby or pets.
The captured image, the DCIM folder
I will be saved in the "SilentShutter".
Pic Effect is free and a very powerful photo editing application.
Just bring your special memories to Pic Effects and make them unforgettable.
Some users are reporting that the app contains a "virus". This is NOT true. The reason is that these users use some antiviruses like Dr Web and others which detect apps with startapp advertising company as "adware".
Then these users falsely report virus to scare potential users who want to download the app. Furthermore the ads can be easily removed and this will not affect the use of app. So, i recommend to ignore the warning alerts.
* Camera to take pictures.
* Gallery option to change previouly taken pics.
* Photo adjustment with all the freedom you want.
* 25 free amazing effects + more to be added.
* 25 free frames of every taste + more to be added.
* Add Text to add meaning to your photo with features to
+ Select variety of fonts
+ Font size adjustment
+ Change font color
* Stunning and extremely easy to use interface.
* Save pictures to gallery.
* One touch sharing to facebook, intsagram, gmail and various photo sharing social networks.
What our customers say:
"Outstanding! This is by far my favorite camera app" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Insane how good this app is!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !! This apps is worth 5 star and worth to buy. It so unbelievable crazy!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"The apps is great, fast, and does an excellent job. Thanks!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !!" "Bestest!" "Love it!" "Simply fantastic" and so on :) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
DSLR Camera Pro is a professional camera app designed to mimic a DSLR as good as possible. It's ergonomic, powerfull & easy to use - most settings can be reached in just one tap. No fancy filters, photo frames etc. Just pure photography - that's our motto.
Here are the major features that you get:
• two-state shutter button - press to focus, release to take a shot
• moveable viewfinder - to set focus-area anywhere you want
• live histogram
• exposure compensation
• flash mode - auto, on, off, torch
• light metering mode - matrix, center-weighted, spot
• autofocus mode - single, continuous, face-detection etc.
• white balance
• drive mode: single, burst, timer etc.
• scenes - portrait, landscape etc.
• color effects
• grids: rule of thirds, golden ratio etc.
• volume keys as shutter buttons
• front-facing camera support
Please note that many features are hardware-dependent. This means they won't be available for you if your device doesn't support them.
This app is inspired by our experience with some great photo equipment, like Nikon D90 and Canon EOS 60D, Panasonic Lumix FZ-8 or even Nokia Pro Camera.
Email me if you have any issues or questions about usage.
Can be used for any type of camera from film SLR to pinhole to cinematographic.
In addition to the two meters, the app includes a Sunny Sixteen calculator, a Depth of Field calculator, and an EXIF Reader with more tools in the works.
ATTENTION!!! USE YOUR DEVICE UNDERWATER IF ITS WATERPROOFNESS IS GUARANTEED BY MANUFACTURER. TAKE IT UNDERWATER ON YOUR OWN RISK.
Paid versions enables few more features such as zoom ("Zoom" and "Pro" editions) and scene modes, including HDR for some devices ("Pro" edition).
Zoom underwater is feature, that achieved by using proximity sensor as shutter key and keeping volume keys for zoom. There is no other app available in market, which can give you this feature.
1. Aqua Camera Zoom - € 0.75 / $ 0.99 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=am.tir.z.proximitycamera.bronze
2. Aqua Camera Pro - € 1.85 / $ 2.49 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=am.tir.z.proximitycamera.silver
"A new camera app developed by xda-developer member AGGevorgyan allows you to take pictures on Xperia Z by tapping the proximity sensor. The idea behind this is that it makes it easier to take pictures underwater, given the absence of a dedicated camera button..." (c) xperiablog.net
"Taking pictures underwater is probably something that not many people have attempted. Of course, not only are the physical and hardware limitations preventing people from doing so, expect for a select ‘few’ devices, but physics tells us that capacitive touch screens will have a hard time registering any taps and swipes when under water. A physical camera button may remedy this issue on the Sony Xperia Z, but how about the proximity sensor?
As an answer to a question along similar lines, XDA Forum Member AGGevorgyan has developed an app that allows Xperia Z owners to easily take photos with the proximity sensor. Designed to rid users of the aforementioned problem, Aqua Z Camera will snap up pictures every time you tap the proximity sensor—simple as that. The sensor sensitivity, being the duration you have your finger covering the proximity sensor, can be adjusted within the app. The great thing is that it doesn’t require root access, meaning it’s a viable alternative to the physical camera button mod..." (c) xda-developers.com
Features in v. 1.0.x
* Video and photo enabled
* Front and rear cameras support
* Option to use proximity sensor as shutter key
* Ability to change sensor sensitivity
* Option to use volume keys as shutter keys
* Option to use touchscreen buttons for taking photo and video
* Physical camera key support
* Option to change photo/video mode
* Color effects
* Option to change memory storage (internal/external)
* Option to set resolutions for video and photo
* Auto focus, auto white balance
* Option to set flash off/on/auto for photo and torch off/on for video
* Latest photo/video thumbmail preview with link to album/player
* English, Russian, Hungarian, Czech, Italian, Arabic, Traditional Chinese translations
-- ZOOM AND PRO
* Zoom with volume keys and/or touch screen buttons
-- ONLY PRO
* Scene modes such as action, landscape, portrait, fireworks, night portrait, snow, sunset etc.
Underwater, under, water, sony, xperia v, xperia z, z1, z2, compact, go, acro s, tablet z, z ultra, samsung galaxy s5, samsung galaxy s4 active, galaxy xcover 2, motorola defy, sharp aquos, panasonic eluga, camera, photo, proximity, sensor, volume button, volume key, magic shutter button.
You just need put the light sensor on your phone towards the light source, and press the "Measue" button, we can caculate the Lux(Luminance), EV(Exposure value) and show you the exposure settings
The accuracy of measurement depends on the sensor of your device
The permission for Internet Access is for anonymous usage tracking, you can disable it in settings page
More from developer
Dive into the world of Rapunzel.
In the fairytale, enchanted scene you can bring the pigtail of Rapunzel to swing through tilt your device.
Also the horse notice the hidden power in a mystical enchanted forest.
The blazing fire is the visitor's Rapunzel protection from even more harm.
Should the night be too scary you can easily flee to the noon .
Follow me on Twitter : https://twitter.com/navid_/
Live wallpaper with a lot of setting options..
For each scene, you can change the color and the number of particle.
If you have a message, name, reminder, banner or the current date + clock just change it in the settings.
And all for 3 stylish scenes.
color of the particle
number of particle
size of the text
content of the text
date and time of
color of the text