- Full colour terminal / ssh client
- Popup keyboard with all those normally hard to find characters
- Use the volume keys to quickly change font size
- External keyboard support
- Gestures for irssi, weechat, tmux and screen
- Community and third party plugins
- Official Mosh support (http://mosh.mit.edu)
- Telnet support
- Local Android terminal support
- Dark, Light, 80's hacker, Molokai, Solarized Dark and Solarized Light terminal color themes
For an overview of solarized color scheme and why it rocks for terminal usage check out http://ethanschoonover.com/solarized
- Click URLs to open in a browser
- Copy & Paste within sessions
- Save / Share SSH transcripts to Dropbox/Evernote/Email & SD card
- UTF-8 character support
- Easily organise your connections by group
- Keep multiple SSH sessions running in the background
- Seamlessly connect 'via' other SSH connections with one click
- Immediate access when you open the app to your frequently used connections
- IPv6 support
- Password & OpenSSH private key support
- RSA key generator (encryption supported)
- SSH key agent forwarding
- Support for two-factor authentication (eg: Google Authenticator)
- Identities (users/password/keys) are abstracted from connections. Instead of updating every connection when you change your password - just update the identity and any connections linked to it will use the new password/key.
- zlib compression to improve SSH sessions on high latency connections
Pro Features (optional in-app purchase):
- Quick and easy port forwards that can be connected to via the app or widget and can automatically open in a browser if required.
- Integrate with Amazon AWS / EC2, synchronise connections and automatically group servers based on their class or security groups.
- Securely keep everything in sync between multiple devices
- Automated AES-256 encrypted backups of all of your connections and settings
- A beautiful widget for fast access to either your frequently used connections, or a specific group (Android 3.0+).
- Team collaboration. Share your groups of connections with team members and start working together instead of separately.
- Handy snippets library for quick access to your frequently used commands
- Security lock to automatically protect JuiceSSH after a period of inactivity
For a detailed overview of this applications permissions and how each one is used in our ssh client please see http://sonelli.com/permissions
Inspired by opensource community and in the hope of extending usage of Putty Telnet on Android devices, the Mobile Telnet was created. I truely hope that the tool will make convenient for users when they come to work on
some simple stuff on remote machines.
If you have any suggestions and feedback, please send me an email or visit me at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/feng-gao/18/17/b45/
Inspired by opensource community and in the hope of extending usage of OpenSSH on Android devices, the Mobile SSH was created. I truely hope that the tool will make convenient for users when they come to work on
some simple stuff on remote machines.
If you have any suggestions and feedback, please send me an email or visit me at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/feng-gao/18/17/b45/
** New Features in 184.108.40.206 **
- IPv6 support
- Application PIN-Lock
- Support for low-res devices running Android 4.2 or later (down to 480x800)
- Application PIN-Lock - 4 digit hexadecimal pin code for protecting your critical systems
- Auto sizing option with pinch/zoom gesture
- ConnectBox for quick access to your UNIX/Linux servers
- Multiple SSH authentication methods
- Multiple simultaneous terminal connections
- Configurable KeyBar for quick access to common administrator keys
- Configurable colors
- VT52, VT100, VT220, VT320, VT320 and XTERM terminal types supported
- Key generation (RSA and DSA)
- Private key import
- Easy uploading of users’ public keys to SSH servers
- Key exchange methods: diffie-hellman-group1-sha1, diffie-hellman-group14-sha1, diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1
- Hostkey types: ssh-rsa, ssh-dss
- Ciphers: aes256-cbc, aes192-cbc, aes128-cbc, 3des-cbc, blowfish-cbc, cast128-cbc, arcfour, none
- SSH port forwarding
- FIPS 140-2 validated cryptographic module
- Advanced Clipboard support
- UTF-8 support
- Macro support
- Font size increase/decrease using volume buttons
- Barcode scanning/peripheral support
- Juice-saving movie theatre mode for lower power consumption
Extend. Manage. Secure.
For 30 years, Attachmate has been helping organizations to extend, manage, and secure their essential business information. Today, our products run on 19 million desktops and mobile devices worldwide. Built to integrate existing systems and emerging technologies, they make it possible for you to put your IT assets to work in new and meaningful ways.
Let us know what you think. You can email us at email@example.com
For more information on Reflection for UNIX, please visit http://attachmate.com/reflection
USERS SAY ABOUT SERVERAUDITOR:
✔ Anthony Cartmell - “Best SSH client for Android An excellent app, which provides a powerful SSH terminal with many useful features for server administration from a mobile device.”
✔ Tom Laigna - “Good Best ssh client I've found. Easy to manage connections, easy to run simple commands.”
SO WHY THIS IS THE BEST SSH CLIENT?
· No ads or banners
· Universal - made natively for all popular mobile platforms
· XTerm, VT100 and vanilla terminal types support
· SSH key and password authentication
· PuTTY keys support
· Built-in RSA/DSA key generator
· Key import via SD card, File Manager Email
· Multiple SSH connections to the same host
· Local, Remote and Dynamic(SOCKS) port forwarding with built-in how-to
· Bluetooth keyboard support
· PIN code data protection
· Associate volume button or shaking gesture with actions, e.g Ctrl-Z or session closing
· 8 awesome color schemes and adjustable font size
· Landscape and portrait orientations support
· Built-in support. Feel free to ask a question if you stuck with something
· Adapted design for tablets with preview of active SSH terminal windows
· Automatic UNIX/Linux OS recognition, e.g Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS, Mac OS X etc
· Traffic compression
· Background mode and Android notification bar integration
TERMINAL TIPS & TRICKS
· Single tap to switch between Edit/Preview modes
· Toggle Preview mode to scroll through session log
· One finger swipes to simulate arrow keys
· Two finger swipes to simulate Page Up/Down and Home/End
· Double tap to simulate Tab
· Long press for Copy/Paste
· Pinch gestures to increase/decrease font size
· Customisable keyboard extension with arrow keys, Ctrl and Alt, and many other useful keys.
· Double tap on Ctrl or Alt makes them pushed.
· Secure client-side encrypted(AES-256) data synchronization across all your devices: Android, iOS and Google Chrome
· SFTP client and shell integrated SFTP widget. Classic double panel file manager that supports local and remote filesystems
· Tabs for fast switch between active SSH terminal windows. The best with external keyboard
· Export of ~/.ssh/config from desktop using Serverauditor command line tool
· Home Screen Widget for rapid access to hosts and active SSH connections
· Pattern lock
· SSH Agent Forwarding. SSH keys export to intermediate servers
· All new features that will be available as part of the premium subscription
Check out the official web site for information about other platforms https://www.serverauditor.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/serverauditor
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/105011221324719838905
Serverauditor is based on JSsh library http://www.jcraft.com/jsch
Developed by Crystalnix - http://www.crystalnix.com
Before you start, please read the following instructions carefully.
If possible, please uninstall 1.4.X and any other previous editions before updating to 1.5.X.
"SSH Tunnel Provides a Secure Internet Connection for Your Android Device with One Click" -- LifeHacker
SSHTunnel is a SSH tunnel app for Android System. With this app and a configured server (typically configured with sshd and nginx / squid), you can easily browse internet through a SSH tunnel on your android devices.
This project is published under the GNU General Public License v3.0. For more information, please visit our project site: http://sshtunnel.googlecode.com
Simply create a new button and add the command you want to sent to the linux device.
You can specify per button:
- Label ( e.g. reboot raspberry or start application )
- Command to sent ( e.g. sudo reboot or sudo service httpd restart)
- ip adres or hostname
- ssh port
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your Telephone.
- OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server and not a free VPN software. It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server.
- Only tun mode support (Sorry no tap, with Android 4.0 only tun can be supported).
- permissions: this app ask implements a feature to import OpenVPN profiles from the SDCard/internal memory. Google categorizes this access "accessing your media and photos"
- Prerelease versions available by joining G+ group: https://plus.google.com/communities/114121831091105660092
If you want to help to translate OpenVPN into your native language look at the homepage of this project.
Please report bug/suggestions via email or at the code Google Code project. But please read the FAQ before writing me.
OpenSSL Heartbleed: OpenVPN for Android uses its own non vulnerable OpenSSL version. For more details about OpenVPN and Heartbleed see: https://community.openvpn.net/openvpn/wiki/heartbleed
iFreedom is a 128-bit SSH encrypted tunnel between your device and one of our servers. The tunnel is secured and transmits encrypted data using MD5 hash algorithms. This app helps you increase your internet data pack.
Break any Firewall
App does 3 things:
--Access anything on wifi, break wifi filters like fortiguard, cyberoam. Use whatsapp, facebook, Instagram, snapchat, YouTube, clash of clans... anything on public wifi(college, school, office,restaurant wifi). No matter if its blocked or banned.
--save your data pack. Use this app on mobile network and save 100mb data usage over 1GB regular usage.
-- change ip and your location.
--secures connection over public wifi Networks.
Change your ip, change yr location. Surf anonymously, securely.
Watch Netflix, BBC player in any country. FREE VPN for any country
The USP of this app is that it uses a compression algorithm and server infrastructure that can help users save their internet data usage (data pack MBs).
On an average users can save about 100 MB over 1GB. (You can see exact stats for your device in app's STATS tab). That is it give 9.8 % cost efficiency.
And the best part, this is a FREE APP. A community development oriented project.
This app is available on Android and iOS platforms.
WHY USE THIS APP?
You may be using WIFI at public places, such wifi is not secure, but this app provides you the secure tunnel to encrypt your data and send over the internet and ensures you the security.
Many offices, schools, colleges have wifi but they are filtered or blocked, this app also helps to unblock everything on your network. Other than this, this app had data encryption features, which helps you save your data pack by compressing the data you send over internet.
So this app can be used by anyone and they can save their internet data pack usage.
Do you want to increase your Internet data pack, do you want your data pack to last more longer.
Do u want to save some of your MBs and still browse internet.
Well, here is a app that can help you save your Internet data pack usage.
Use iFreedom v2 app which sends compressed data to servers that is encrypted, which saves some of your data over Internet. So save your MBs, so for example now you can get more, extra 50-60MB(minimum) to use in average usage of 1GB data.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Access all websites and applications like Youtube, whatsapp, Hulu, Facebook and Twitter without restrictions
- Bypass VOIP (like Skype): use VOIP service from anywhere
- Accelerate online games: get extremely low latency when playing Order & Chaos, MetalStorm online and etc.
- Grant access to restricted websites at work or at school even behind firewalls
- Assigns your computer a new IP address, hides your real IP to anonymize all web applications.
- Security & anonymity with a secure encrypted connection between your computer and the Internet.
- Protect your wireless (Wi-Fi) connection at home or at public Hotspots.
- Virtual Firewall - Attacks are often directed at a known IP address.
- International Internet Users - ISPs would like to prevent users from enjoying the Internet, with a USA IP there are no controls!
- Unlike a proxy, you get secured connection for all programs you are using, (e.g ICQ, Email, FTP, News and anything that uses a Internet Connection)
!+++Best Online Game Accelerator+++Access VOIP & Facebook, whatsapp , YouTube, Hulu, Skype, Instagram, SnapChat, Netflix smoothly!+++Auto-setup all your devices (Android )+++Servers in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, France and Germany!
And India too....
WHY USE iFreedom FOR THIS?
- Support All Protocols available in ANDROID devices: IPSec, L2TP over IPSec and PPTP!
- 24x7 availability! 99% service up time!
- Optimized for all Android versions and devices.
- Quality Network ensures your iFreedom service will be fast wherever you are in the world
- You can USE iFreedom TOTALLY TOTALLY FREE.
It works by starting a background JuiceSSH session to the selected host and running various commands on a periodic basis to obtain the performance metrics required.
Currently this plugin has been tested on Ubuntu and RedHat Enterprise Linux only, however this plugin is open source and freely available on Github. If you'd like to add support for other operating systems please take a look at the github and feel free to submit a pull request:
This JuiceSSH plugin requires JuiceSSH 1.5.0 or greater be installed
Irssi ConnectBot has features which helps users to use Irssi.
- Doubletap sends meta+a
- Left/Right swipe changes irc channel
- Long press opens popup menu with commands
Donate (Bitcoin): 12Xe9L8Kam2F838RipTstT1BAxWLZjWRxh
More info: http://bit.ly/gvLHg8
Comment answers: http://bit.ly/fLFeb9
IRC: #irssiconnectbot @ IRCNet
DigiControl is required to supervise the DigiSSHD component.
Using encryption and security protocols, DigiSSHD delivers all of the server-side functionality you need to give authorized users protected access to your device files and other data, including:
- Security Shell: remote shell service or command execution
- Security Copy: transfer files between Android and remote client
- Security FTP: transfer files between Android and remote client
With a battery saving design, there is no need for task killer.
It is based on open source software:
- Dropbear server v2012.55 that is using in Shell and SCP and available under MIT license
- OpenSSH server v5.9p1 that is using in SFTP and available under BSD license
You are welcome! Your help with translation and new ideas are very appreciated.
If you don't want to submit bug reports, set the debug level to “OFF” in DigiSSHD preferences.
It is alpha stage software written in Scala language. Scala on Android is a bit out of the mainstream, so take it easy.
The core part of the source code is available at GitHub under GPLv3 license; another one is available as DigiLib library under Apache 2.0 license.
FYI: There are a lot of threads and hundreds of places with a watchdog timer and thousands of places with recovery logic. Also, the user interface and background service are independent processes.
- If the application freezes, the longest watchdog timeout is about 5 minutes; the shortest watchdog timeout is 1 second. Most of them are not more than 20 seconds. Wait, and after it unfreezes, upload a report to us.
- If the application blocks something or show something unexpected, upload a report to us, then rotate you device. After the device is rotated, there will be reinitialization.
- If something blows up, it explodes with stack traces, uh, Sssssmmmokie! Restart the application after crash, and upload a report to us.
You may upload reports via the option menu. The report dialog will be appear automatically if there is a stack trace.
If you have an idea how to improve DigiSSHD or wish to change something, please submit your idea via GitHub tracker. Please submit technical issues too.
Please install DigiControl and DigiSSHD simultaneously. These are the two parts of the single application.
Default user: android
Default port: 2222
Default password: 123
There is already software like this on the market: QuickSSHD, SSHDroid, or DropBear SSH Server. But there is always room for more.
Most unique features:
- Additional security. There is a per session control. You may control how many sessions are connected, their source address, and their duration. There are white lists/black lists or manual connection control.
- Flexible network listener rules. You may set it to listen only to wifi or only a specific wifi network (home, work, etc.).
- Independence of components. User interfaces are independent from service processes.
- Kernel friendly. The core service is INETD server based on Linux epoll, which is the best readiness notification facility in Linux.
It works flawlessly with rsync, WinSCP, PuTTY, Nautilus, Dolphin, Cyberduck, and most other ssh clients.
Agility without losing power, this app now allows:
* Navigate and operate in the file system (copy/paste, edit files, edit permissions, ...)
* View and send signals to processes
* Control network connections, iptables
* Change user to root with su or sudo
* Drivers list, load and unload
* Manage iptables firewall
* Custom Commands (80% of times we use 20% of the commands, register your usual commands and launch them faster)
Passwords are encrypted in AES in the device database, and are cleared after uninstall.
Any suggestions please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It allows you to:
* Launch SSH / Mosh / telnet or local android terminal sessions and optionally run a command/script on the session.
* Toggle port forwards
This plugin requires both JuiceSSH and Tasker to be installed.
First, you select a working folder or archive file which contains some source files.
* Archive : Zip, Tar, Gzip, Jar
Next, you select a source file what you want to show.
This application support C/C++ and Java rule, but you can add new rule by yourself.
On source view window, select [add rule] menu , and select [New] field, then you can select your rule file.
By [Sample] menu, you can see a sample of rule file.
This application is free without any advertisement.
Format is selected file / directory.
The following can be played back by tilting the device.
You can play / stop in connecting or disconnecting the earphones.
And during the study, is considered for use in the state put the car terminal, such as (+ FM transmitter).
By touching the screen Widget, file list will open.
By pressing and holding the name of the directory, the file will be played under all.
You can also view information of music files under the directory where the ". nomedia" file.
Is up to 10,000 songs.
The playlist is not supported.
Widget can not be placed on only one screen.