Trend Micro Password Manager offers secure features such as:
• Cloud Sync - Backs up and syncs passwords, notes and form fill information
• Secure Browser - Keeps you safe with enhanced security features when you bank online
• Keystroke Encryption - Protects passwords you type from being read by cybercriminals
• One-Click Sign In - Works with your browser for quick and easy access
• One-Click Form Fill - Automatically fills in your info when shopping online or signing up for services
• Secure Notes - Stores important or frequently accessed information in a safe, convenient location
No other password vault offers more possibilities to store your confidential data, like
* login information (user name, password, clickable logon URL)
* PIN of credit cards, ATM cards or phones
* secret text notes, bookmarks and hyperlinks
* secret contacts (email, phone numbers)
in one single application.
And no other password wallet has more security features, like
* application master PIN or master text password
* data encryption with 256 bit keys based on a combination of SHA-256, AES and Twofish - the most secure hash and encryption algorithms
* encryption keys are not directly derived from the master password, to prevent brute-force password cracking when the phone was lost or stolen
* only one Android permission is necessary for the app: access to SD card for backup / restore (no internet access is needed and there are no ads!)
* backup function for all stored passwords and other confidential data based on ZIP AES 256 encryption (backup can be read on your PC with normal UNZIP software)
* backup can be SENT directly to a safe storage via bluetooth, email or cloud storage
* the backup file is overwritten on the deletion, so that it cannot be restored by recovery tools
* initial data load using the restore function based on CSV import file
* app is locked automatically, when there is was user input for 2 minutes (timeout is configurable)
* "exit" menu on all screens, that stops the app completely
* optional self-destruction function after 7 unsuccessful logon attempts
* user name and password can be copied to the clipboard and are deleted automatically after 30 seconds
* configurable password generator
* the password manager prevents that sensitive data is shown in screenshots for the "recent apps" list
* Russian (by Andrey Kharitonov)
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Especially in times like these trust in safety engineering from Austria. Insist on uncompromising data protection, privacy and data security.
• Securely stores your passwords in an encrypted Vault that only you can access
• Built-in browser automatically stores and fills your information for one-click logins
• Saves addresses and credit cards for automatic form filling
• Helps you create strong, unique passwords with a built-in password generator
• Stores frequent flyer numbers and other secure notes
• Secure mobile PIN lets you access your Vault even faster from your Android device
• Prevents phishing and malicious sites from capturing your keystrokes
• Shows you if a website is safe before you visit it with Norton Safe Web
NOTE: Existing Identity Safe users for PC and Mac will have to move the local password Vault to the cloud in order to access saved logins from your Android device. Don't worry, storing your Vault in the cloud is secure, free, and easy.
After initial login, your passwords and other data are available even when you’re offline.
KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE
Keeping your information safe is a lot easier than you may think. A password manager (also referred to as “password vault” or “password keeper”) will help lock down your accounts and save you from having to enter your login credentials every time you sit down at your computer. All of your logins and passwords are stored in a single, secure place. Password managers also keep your data secure by enabling you to use passwords that are as difficult to crack as they are to remember.
Whether you’re at home or the office, use passwords for your online accounts that are both strong and unique. Hackers have managed to penetrate the defenses of major websites, and will try your compromised information on hundreds of other popular sites, hoping that you used the same credentials more than once.
TRUST NORTON BY SYMANTEC
Founded in 1982, Symantec is the global leader in providing security, storage, and systems management solutions. In an information-driven world, consumers, small businesses, and large global organizations rely on Symantec to secure and manage their data.
Norton is our flagship brand for Antivirus, Malware, and Internet Security Protection for mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. With more than 23 years of experience, trust Norton to keep your personal data safe.
NORTON MOBILE SECURITY (RECOMMENDED) For maximum protection, install Norton Mobile Security. Protect your Android from theft, malware and viruses. Locate your lost or stolen device.
Download Norton Mobile Security at http://NortonApps.com/security.
NORTON FAMILY (RECOMMENDED)
Help your kids enjoy their connected world safely Norton Family. Teach your kids healthy online habits and help them avoid unsuitable web content, inappropriate mobile apps and other online risks.
Download Norton Family at http://NortonApps.com/family.
Symantec respects the privacy of our users and carefully safeguards personal data.
For more information: http://www.norton.com/mobile-privacy-policy
It simply generates a password for each site from your unique secure master password and your name. This generated password will never be saved and therefore cannot be stolen. Additionally it can always be generated again without the need to backup the app's data.
Your secure master password never leaves your device but stays only in your brain. This keeps your other sites safe when another site was hacked again. Your other passwords stay safe and you just have to generate a new one for this very site.
Try it now and make your mind free for the important things in life.
The concept was already featured and described in the german print magazine ct. (http://www.ct.de/1418082)
The Master Password algorithm was made up by Maarten Billemont and is documented on his website www.masterpasswordapp.com. This Android App is an unofficial implementation of his algorithm. I am in no way affiliated with aforementioned website. You can find compatible implementations for other platforms on this site, too.
The source code of Master Password for Android is readable on my webpage.
- Why are there different versions of the algorithm and which one should I use?
Bugfixes in the algorithm can result in different passwords being generated than before. To not have to change every password after such an update each password now has its own algorithm version. When adding new sites always the newest algorithm should be used.
- Are my passwords with older algorithms unsafe?
- My Passwords are different with 1.5, no matter what algorithm I choose.
Please export your sites and reinstall the app. After that import your sites. The problem should be solved after that. We are working on a solution without reinstallation.
The storage permissions are used for import and export.
- Pushbullet support
- Dark Theme
- Saving of passwords not generated with the app
Generate strong passwords. Enjoy the ease of use and beautiful design, on all your devices. You only need to remember one Master Password.
What our users are saying:
“Finally! Something that is good enough to collect all the passwords!”
“Good tool. Great app, easy to use.”
USE KEY FOR FREE
• Store all your passwords, log-ins, e-mails, PIN codes and other credentials securely (password manager)
• Generate strong passwords for your services and accounts (password generator)
• Follow the news feed to stay up-to-date on major hacking incidents (news feed)
• No need to worry: strong encryption protects all your data (strong encryption)
• Use KEY wherever you go, on any device, with the same Master Password. Securely. Starting from 1,20€/month (Android, iOS, PC, Mac)
Ever forgot a password or struggled to remember your social security number or the PIN code for your credit card or online bank? KEY is here to help! Store all your important credentials in one secure password manager. Just set your Master Password, and that is the only password you'll ever need to remember.
Did you know that re-using the same password for multiple services is a security risk? KEY password generator creates strong, unique passwords for you. No need to memorize them - KEY does that for you.
To use KEY on all your devices, upgrade to KEY PREMIUM.
WHY SHOULD I USE A PASSWORD MANAGER?
You need passwords everywhere nowadays, and it’s difficult to remember them all - most people solve this by using the same password for everything, or by using predictable passwords. With KEY, you can store all your passwords easily in one wallet, securely and privately, and generate strong, unique passwords whenever you need to.
IS IT SAFE TO HAVE ALL MY PASSWORDS AND PIN CODES IN ONE PLACE?
Yes, with KEY. All the data is encrypted, and the only way to access it is with your Master Password, even F-Secure cannot access your data. KEY is completely anonymous so you cannot be anyhow linked to your data.
WHERE IS MY CONFIDENTIAL DATA STORED?
All the data is encrypted and stored both on your device and on our servers hosted in Finland, Europe, under European data protection laws.
CAN ANYONE ELSE ACCESS ACCESS MY DATA?
The only way to access your data wallet is to enter your Master Password on one of your devices. Without both of these, it is impossible to access it.
F-Secure KEY does NOT have the means to recover the Master Password because we want to increase the security level to maximum. Recovering would mean that we would need to have a way to access your data.
Android: 4.0 or more recent
iOS 5 or more recent
Windows 7 or more recent
Mac OS X 10.7 or more recent
Download KEY on other platforms: f-secure.com/key
Feel free to send feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer support/Community: http://community.f-secure.com/
Read more: http://www.f-secure.com/key
More F-Secure apps:
Try F-Secure Safe for free. Internet security for all devices. http://bit.ly/1mQvUKa
Try F-Secure Freedome for free, become untrackably invisible: http://bit.ly/1hXpLbn
Networks are sorted alphabetically and you can easily copy the password to your phone's clipboard.
This application will only work on ROOTED phones.
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
With Password Book, You would never have trouble remembering which password you use for which account.
You can put all your accounts in one database, which is locked with one master password.
You only have to remember one single master password to unlock the whole database.
The accounts in database are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithm.
*Simple, intuitive interface
Password Book features a simple, intuitive interface that lets users set up their account database in minutes.
The accounts are protected using 128bit AES encryption.
The application supports Dropbox data backup/restore. This makes data backup and transfer even easier.The backup is encrypted by masterpassword.
*Random password generator
Whenever you need to create a new password, Password Book can generate one that is of high-quality, and use password policies under you control.
From now on the only password you need to remember is the master password for this app and you are able to access all your other passwords. This is by far safer than having your passwords on a piece of paper in your wallet ;)
(the payment permission is just for donations - if you want to)
* The app locks automatically when the screen turns off and when you exit the app.
* Passwords are saved in an encrypted format.
* Export / Import function
* Password generator
* Enter an unlimited number of passwords.
* No ads!
* nearly no permissions! (read/write storage is needed for the export/import function, sorry)
However, you shouldn’t lose your master password for this app because there is no recovery function (yet).
To import a exported file you just need to click it. The App will handle everything else and ask you for the Master-Password to import the data.
If you want to know all about the latest updates and make some suggestions, just like my facebook page
Enable 2-step verification to protect your account from hijacking by adding another layer of security. With 2-step verification signing in will require a code generated by the Google Authenticator app in addition to your account password.
Start by visiting accounts.google.com/SmsAuthConfig
* Generates codes even in airplane mode!
* Support for multiple accounts
* Support for multiple languages
The user interface is based on Keepassdroid (by Brian Pellin), ported from Java to Mono for Android. The backend uses the original KeePass libraries to handle file access to ensure file format compatibility.
Main features of the App are
* read/write support for .kdbx (KeePass 2.x) files
* integrates with nearly every Android browser (see below)
* QuickUnlock: Unlock your database once with your full password, re-open it by typing just a few characters (see below)
* Access files from the cloud or the web (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, FTP, WebDAV). You can use "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't need this feature.
* Integrated Soft-Keyboard: Switch to this keyboard for entering user credentials. This shields you from clipboard based password sniffers (see below)
* support for editing entries including additional string fields, file attachments, tags etc.
* search dialog with all search options from KeePass 2.x.
* Access SD Card
* Access Internet (required for accessing files via FTP/WebDav). Install "Keepass2Android Offline" if you don't want to grant this privilege.
Bug reports and suggestions: http://keepass2android.codeplex.com/
== Browser integration ==
If you need to lookup a password for a webpage, go to Menu/Share... and select Keepass2Android. This will
* bring up a screen to load/unlock a database if no database is loaded and unlocked
* go to the Search Results screen displaying all entries for the currently visited URL
- or -
* directly offer the Copy Username/Password notifications if exactly one entry matches the currently visited URL
== QuickUnlock ==
You should protect your password database with a strong (i.e. random and LONG) password including upper and lower case as well as numbers and special characters. Typing such a password on a mobile phone every time you unlock your database is time-consuming and error-prone. The KP2A solution is QuickUnlock:
* Use a strong password for your database
* Load your database and type the strong password once. Enable QuickUnlock.
* The application is locked after the time specified in the settings
* If you want to re-open your database, you can type just a few characters (by default, the last 3 characters of your password) to unlock quickly and easily!
* If the wrong QuickUnlock key is entered, the database is locked and the full password is required to re-open.
Is this safe? First: it allows you to use a really strong password, this increases safety in case someone gets your database file. Second: If you loose your phone and someone tries to open the password database, the attacker has exactly one chance to make use of QuickUnlock. When using 3 characters and assuming 70 characters in the set of possible characters, the attacker has a 0.0003% chance of opening the file. If this sounds still too much for you, choose 4 or more characters in the settings.
QuickUnlock requires an icon in the notification area. This is because Android would kill Keepass2Android too often without this icon. It does not require battery power.
== Keepass2Android Keyboard ==
A German research team has demonstrated that clipboard-based access of credentials as used by most Android password managers is not safe: Every app on your phone can register for changes of the clipboard and thus be notified when you copy your passwords from the password manager to your clipboard. In order to protect against this kind of attack, you should use the Keepass2Android keyboard: When you select an entry, a notification will appear in the notification bar. This notification lets you switch to the KP2A keyboard. ON this keyboard, click the KP2A symbol to "type" your credentials. Click the keyboard key to switch back to your favorite keyboard.
This is a trial version that allows a maximum of 10 cards and displays ads.
Unlock trial by purchasing an unlock key within the app or as part of a license bundle at www.kuffs.co.uk. The unlock key will remove the ads and allow unlimited cards. Previous purchasers: Make sure you also install the updated license file.
ALWAYS backup your data before updating. Phones malfunction sometimes.
We cannot help users who post in comments as comments are anonymous and we do not know how to get in touch with you.
WE CANNOT HELP IF WE DO NOT KNOW YOU NEED HELP.
Some users think I am hostile in my support responses. I apologise for this. I am autistic and simply very factual in my responses. No offense is intended.
If you are reading this on a site that is not the official Google Play Store, please stop now and go to http://goo.gl/mpWd2 as the information here is probably out of date. This app is ONLY distributed in Play Store. Any other sites that have this app could have attached malware to it.
Keep all your web logins, credit card pin numbers, even insurance document numbers on your phone and take them everywhere you go.
Your data is securely encrypted and can only be accessed by entering the password you choose.
Don't like a password app having internet access? Use Password Safe Lite also available in Play Store.
FULL LIST of permissions and WHY they are required is on the web site.
If you need assistance, please use the support channel on our web site.
* Store your passwords etc securely using 128 or 256 Bit AES encryption
* Free field entry. Name your fields however you like with no requirement to have fields you don't need
* Save common entries as templates for reuse
* Full encrypted database backup to Dropbox or SD card. (Also wifi using desktop app)
* Your data is ONLY ever decrypted in your devices memory. All working databases and backup files are ALWAYS encrypted.
* Desktop app also available for purchase. Download trial from our web site
* Over 100 built in icons as well as custom icons
* Multiple Colour Themes
* Direct link from URL, Phone and Email fields (Just press the icon)
* Remote data wipe via SMS (hence SMS read permission)
* Shake to Show
Add our page to your G+ circles to keep informed of news and new developments about Password Safe. http://goo.gl/zzGv0
There is no doubt - Password Saver is the most useful application on your Android, behind contacts, camera and browser of course.
* Whole app's functionality is available for free!
* Easy to use
* Reliable data encryption (AES encryption algorithm)
* Data synchronization
* Password generator
* Backup creation
* Export data to e-mail
* Excellent users' feedback
New: Experimental Lollipop support. Requires SuperSU
If you are using a pattern lock, enter the current password as
a sequence of dot numbers.
Dots are numbered left-to-right, top-to-bottom, starting with 1:
1 2 3
4 5 6
7 8 9
This tool REQUIRES root access to work. If you are not using disk encryption this tool will not be useful to you. In fact, it will not even start on your device.
*** WARNING ***
If you forget the new password after you change it, you will not be able to boot the device. You will have to perform a factory reset, DELETING all your data. Make sure you take a full backup before using this tool, and REMEMBER THE PASSWORD. You have been warned, use at your own risk!
Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) introduced disk encryption and it has been available on all subsequent versions. It encrypts the data partition with a key protected by a user-selected password and requires entering the password in order to boot the device. However, Android uses the device unlock password or PIN as the device encryption password, and doesn't allow you to change them separately. This effectively forces you to use a simple password, since you have to enter it each time you unlock your device, usually dozens of times a day. This tool allows you to change the encryption password to a more secure one, without affecting the screen unlock password/PIN. To change the device encryption password simply:
1. Enter the current password
(initially the same as the unlock password/PIN)
2. Enter and confirm the new password
3. Hit 'Change password'
The changes take effect immediately, but you will only be required to enter the new password the next time you boot your device. Make sure you choose a good password, not based on a dictionary word, since automated tools can brute force a simple password in minutes. Above all, make sure you REMEMBER the new password.
If you change the device unlock password/PIN, the encryption password will be automatically changed as well. You need to use this tool again to change it back, if required.
More details and some background information here:
Not supported on Android L, but may not be required due to changes to disk encryption implementation.
More details about Android L:
This tool is open source. Code is available on Github under the Apache 2.0 license.
Tested on Galaxy Nexus with
* stock Jelly Bean (4.1.1)
* CyanognenMod 9 (4.0.4)
NO WARRANTY. Use at your own risk.
Our AirSig Unlock is still under development. However this version could give you unprecedented “activation upon writing” experience. We are working to improve the functionalities and stabilities thus we suggest this app is NOT for daily use.
[What is AirSig Unlock]
AirSig Unlock is an app launcher that provides one step for launching apps. Hold the phone as magic wand and sign short acronym command in the air, AirSig Unlock will authenticate user’s identity through his/her unique writing pattern and recognize the command to open the app in one shot.
For example, writing the word “mail” in the air could activate Mail box, or the word “pic” to activate Picture app.
★ Activate app by writing command in the air.
★ User is able to custom commands
★ Identification by user’s writing habits
★ Only the app owner is allowed to activate app, anyone else will be blocked out.
Now activate your app upon writing with transparent security!
AirSig Introduction - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUViVx3Nwqg
Setup Instruction - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSUeAeJ4v1E
On-line User Manual: http:// www.airsig.com/tech/airsig-unlock