Nextiva® Mobile™ helps turn smartphones into a mobile video surveillance and response tool.
Security and Control in the Palm of Your Hand
Nextiva Mobile gives users of Nextiva Video Management Software™ the ability to view video from any location—right in the palm of a hand. Using WiFi, LTE, and 3G networks, Nextiva Mobile ensures that while users are on the move, they always have access to pertinent video when needed, and are just a tap away from knowing what’s going on in their enterprises.
• Secure login and authentication
• Camera selection using pre-defined filters and favorites
• Easy camera navigation using intuitive gestures
• Digital zooming.
Nextiva Mobile allows connection to Nextiva Video Management.
• Pre-defined screen layouts that meet surveillance needs
• Live or playback from one or more cameras
• Drag and drop feature for easy selection of the desired tile
• Full video overlay support
• Support for UTC and current user locale date/time display
• Support for full screen mode
• Easy access to cameras from the Camera Tree, Favorites or Recents
• Digital zoom for live and playback video
Android 4.4 and above.
Nextiva Video Management Software version 6.4 SP1 and later must be licensed and installed.
STAY ON THE SAME PAGE, 24/7:
• Collaborate instantly, from anywhere: superintendents, subcontractors, general contractors, designers and owners.
• Post and react to build issues with status updates.
• Include photos, videos, comments, and voice notes.
• Assign and track tasks through to completion.
• Work online or offline, securely, in the cloud.
• Share project updates with anyone via iOS, Android, or the Web.
• Make project assignments to non-FieldLens users with a simple email Cc.
• Use FieldLens with Revit and Navisworks.
LESS BUSYWORK, MORE BUILD:
• Set daily reports to generate and send automatically using your inputs throughout the day.
• Mark up photos and drawings on the fly.
• Create punch list items as you walk the job.
COACHING AND SUPPORT FROM REAL CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS:
• Unlimited email and phone support.
• Onsite training.
• Virtual training webinars on demand.
“FieldLens gives me back five hours each week that I would have spent tracking down people to understand where we stand on issues. That’s five hours that I can put to work somewhere else.”
— Mitch Kennedy, Project Superintendent
• Fax and scan from your phone or tablet with our free fax application
• Start faxing in minutes with a personal fax number.
• Send faxes online and forward documents from your mobile device.
• Upload files from email, cloud storage, device storage.
• Take photos of documents and eFax® will enhance and fax the images – just like a mobile fax machine.
• Sign and edit faxes – add text and an image of your signature. You can even sign on screen using your finger to create an electronic signature.
• Print faxes – use Google Cloud Print to increase productivity when you’re on the go.
• Export faxes – download files and transfer PDF forms to your cloud storage.
• Personalize faxes with a custom cover page.
eFax® is the world leader in digital faxing. The free fax app is the perfect complement for eFax® subscribers.
For new users who want to try eFax®, get a free fax number with a limited set of features to enjoy the benefits of mobile faxing (available in the U.S. only)
We value your feedback. To help improve our services, please send your feedback and suggestions to: email@example.com
Why us ?
- Create your new account and you will get 2 fax pages for free.
-Free international fax number.
- There is no monthly subscription; you need only to buy a fax package.
- Cheapest packages, starting as low as $3 for 30 pages.
- Same rates worldwide.
- Rate is the same for every page, even if your fax duration exceed 1 minute.
- Send camera and local images, PDF documents and any kind of Office docs.
- Most advanced fax optimization algorithms, designed especially for smart phones
Worker and service technician keep an eye on thier customer-working-time. Sales men get a mileage list by the way and on top they get a work hour sheet per client.
This version is in-app purchase:
1. Export report in csv, html and excel
2. Unlimited creating invoice
Report bugs or request features:
• Add time record easily
• Add time record by punch in, punch out and pause
• Update, delete and copy time record
• View time record in yearly, monthly, semimonthly, biweekly, weekly and daily
• View time record by calendar
• Filter time record by status, project and client
• Time record status: open, follow up, invoiced and paid
• Auto overtime calculation
• Support multiple jobs and clients
• Choose clients from phone contacts
• Default start time, end time and breaks
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
• Daily/weekly overtime
• Register expense category, amount, date and note
• Register mileage, rate, date and note
• Show expense with time in report and invoice
• Customize report fields
• Report in Microsoft Excel (XML), HTML and CSV
• Save report in SDCard or by Email
• Create invoice in PDF
• Customize invoice fields
• Invoice # in letter and number
• Customize tax name and rate
• Partial paid
• Bar chart with monthly amount
• Line chart with monthly amount
• Support your country currency (41)
• Password protection
• Auto default value
• Configurable first day of the week, biweek and month
• Support hour in decimal or hours:minutes format
• Support time in 24 hour or AM/PM format
• Support date in various formats
• Auto backup database to SD card or Dropbox™ when exit the app
• Manual backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Restore database from SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Email database
• Clean all time records
Available languages (more coming soon)
• English, 中文, Deutsch (Johann), Español (Toni Rubio), Dansk (Lars Schilling), Nederlands (Albert Maat), Italiano (Massimiliano), Brazilian Portuguese (Fernando Araujo), Français (Jerome Cavallo, Jean-Marie), Bosanski (Dženana Šabeta), Norsk (Stian Pareliussen), Русский (Victor Andura), Svenska (Tommy Bruzell), Magyar (Tommy Bruzell)
※ We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation of timesheet app.
※ This version has most functions without advertising, please upgrade/purchase export and invoice features to support our improving works.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development.
※ Since it is not easy conversation in the market review, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
Use timesheet as a work time, work hour, working hours, time recorder, time tracker, work clock, time clock, punch clock, time keeper, time logger, time card, time management, worksheet, timetracker, timesheets or a easy solution for tracking time and invoice clients.
The mobile learning solution delivered by SumTotal is the ideal solution for organizations wanting to reach a workforce on the move with up-to-date, product information, sales updates, certification or compliance training, performance support materials, and other types of critical information.
Upon installing the app, you will be asked to provide your username, password, and domain. Note: you must have an account for the LMS and your account must be mobile-enabled. Please contact your site administrator if you have any questions regarding login or accessibility.
For sales inquiries or for more information about the SumTotal Mobile, please visit http://www.sumtotalsystems.com or contact us via phone at 1-866-768-6825...
• View daily and weekly schedules for individuals and teams
• Submit, edit, waitlist, withdraw, approve and deny time off requests
• View Scorecards KPI scores and trends.
Contact your Workforce Optimization system administrator to enable the mobile app features.
1) Air cooler (NOW FOR FREE!);
2) Control valve (liquids) (AVAILABLE ONLY IN FULL VERSION);
3) Flow through orifice (AVAILABLE ONLY IN FULL VERSION);
4) Flash steam (AVAILABLE ONLY IN FULL VERSION);
5) Gas compressor;
6) Gas Properties (AVAILABLE ONLY IN FULL VERSION);
7) Gas turbine (AVAILABLE ONLY IN FULL VERSION);
8) Heat exchanger simulator (AVAILABLE ONLY IN FULL VERSION);
9) Packed tower (AVAILABLE ONLY IN FULL VERSION);
10) Pressure drop (AVAILABLE ONLY IN FULL VERSION);
12) Simulators: selection of thermodynamic package (NOW FOR FREE!);
13) Steam ejector (AVAILABLE ONLY IN FULL VERSION);
14) Steam turbine (AVAILABLE ONLY IN FULL VERSION);
15) Unit converter
*** AIR COOLER ***
The short-cut design procedure adopted in this sheet, can be used for rough sizing and cost estimating purposes. The procedure yields estimates of plot area, fan power requirements, and finned surface area for a typical air-cooled exchanger.
*** CONTROL VALVES (for liquids) ***
This sheet allows you to calculate globe valve's opening for liquid flow.
It can help you to verify the pressure drop of a globe valve for certain flow condition or to calculate unknown mass flow knowing valve's opening.
*** COMPRESSOR ***
This sheet allows you to estimate the absorbed power of a multistage compressor.
***FLOW THROUGH ORIFICE ***
This sheet allows you to calculate mass flowrate through a orifice plate.
***FLASH STEAM ***
This sheet allows you to estimate the flash steam released from hot condensate when its pressure is reduced.
*** GAS PROPERTIES ***
This sheet allows you to calculate the following properties for a gas:
- Molecular weight;
- Critical temperature and pressure;
- Acentric factor;
- Heat capacity;
- Thermal conductivity;
- Compressibility factor;
- Vapor pressure.
*** GAS TURBINE ***
This sheet allows you to calculate the perfomance of a gas turbine (simple cycle).
Two calculation mode are implemented:
> Check mode.
> Simulation mode.
Calculations are made under the assumption of air standard Brayton cycle.
*** HEAT EXCHANGER SIMULATOR ***
This sheet allows you to calculate outlet temperatures from existing shell&tube exchanger, if you know only inlet conditions of the fluids.
*** PRESSURE DROP ***
This sheet allows you to calculate pressure drop for liquids and gases along circular pipe.
Pressure loss in piping without any size changes occurs due to friction beetween the fluid and the pipe walls.
*** SIMULATORS: SELECTION OF THERMODYNAMIC PACKAGE ***
This sheet helps you to select right property package while using process simulators.
*** PUMP ***
This sheet allows you to calculate the perfomance of a pump in terms of absorbed power and efficiency.
> Check mode - the app calculates: hydraulic head, absorbed power (knowing voltage and current) and pump efficiency.
> Simulation mode - assuming pump efficiency, the app calculates hydraulic head and absorbed power.
*** STEAM TURBINE ***
This sheet allows you to calculate: a)Produced power, b)Specific steam consumption, c)Outlet temperature d)Outlet vapor fraction e) Cooling water flowrate & Condenser duty (if a condenser is present).
Necessary input data are: a)Steam flowrate , b)Inlet steam conditions (P-T), c)Outlet pressure d)Turbine efficiency (due to the no-isentropic expansion of steam along turbine), e) Temperatures of cooling water (if a condenser is present).
*** STEAM EJECTOR ***
This sheet allows you to estimate motive steam consumption of a single stage ejector given the following input data: temperature, pressure, flow rate and gas composition of suction mixture.
*** PACKED TOWER ***
This sheet allows you to estimate %flooding and pressure drop for packed fractionators.
*** UNIT CONVERTER ***
A classic unit converter.
******** SOON MORE FREE UPDATES ********
Keywords: chemical engineering , process engineering , industry , tools
Quick Send was designed for remote employees in the service industry that need to repeatedly send the same messages back to the office. It allows for any number of Quick Send Messages (QSMs) to be stored and selected from a widget on the home screen.
Quick Send works in two modes:
In free mode, the user simply selects the QSM that needs to be sent from the Quick Send widget, clicks the Send button, selects the mail app from which the QSM will be sent, and then clicks the send button in the mail app.
In this mode, a company can set up any number of QSMs that the employee may need and push them out to the user's phone. When the user selects the QSM and clicks the Send button, the QSM is immediately sent via the web without any further action from the user. Please contact our office or visit our website for more information.
Mobile Swipe is an extremely easy to use, customizable application that accepts credit card payments by swiping a card, or by manually entering the card data. Designed and developed by an HVAC & plumbing company for the service industry, its streamlined user interface is simple enough for anyone to use.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and all other major credit cards
Want to send an email back to the office when a card is processed? We can do that. Need the field technician to ask for additional information from the customer? No problem. We'll customize it to your specific need.
Magtek Bluetooth credit card readers purchased from Applied Logistics are used to communicate with Mobile Swipe on your Android device.
Manually enter the credit card data to process a card without using the Bluetooth card reader.
When processing the card, simply enter the customer email address and a receipt will immediately be sent with the transaction details.
Transaction history stored on the phone and on a remote server for historical reference.