STAY ON THE SAME PAGE, 24/7:
• Collaborate instantly, from anywhere: superintendents, subcontractors, general contractors, designers and owners.
• Post and react to build issues with status updates.
• Include photos, videos, comments, and voice notes.
• Assign and track tasks through to completion.
• Work online or offline, securely, in the cloud.
• Share project updates with anyone via iOS, Android, or the Web.
• Make project assignments to non-FieldLens users with a simple email Cc.
• Use FieldLens with Revit and Navisworks.
LESS BUSYWORK, MORE BUILD:
• Set daily reports to generate and send automatically using your inputs throughout the day.
• Mark up photos and drawings on the fly.
• Create punch list items as you walk the job.
COACHING AND SUPPORT FROM REAL CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS:
• Unlimited email and phone support.
• Onsite training.
• Virtual training webinars on demand.
“FieldLens gives me back five hours each week that I would have spent tracking down people to understand where we stand on issues. That’s five hours that I can put to work somewhere else.”
— Mitch Kennedy, Project Superintendent
* FASTEST blueprint viewer on mobile tablets
* Always have the current set with you even when you’re offline
* Automatic digital leaf-in and VERSION CONTROL of new plan revisions
* Automatic hyperlinking of of all detail callouts!
* Pin PROGRESS PHOTOS directly onto your blueprints
* Create and track issues with our CUSTOMIZABLE PUNCHLISTS suite
* Automatic backup and archive of all construction progress photos
* All markups and notes INSTANTLY SYNC across all platforms
* Construction management tools like RFI posting and submittal distribution
* Redline RFI responses once and publish to whole team
* Automatic rolling issues log that is searchable
* Quick field takeoff and estimating tools
* Advanced filtering system so you can find the drawings you need
* Instant notification of project changes
As the newest member of the OnSite Mobile App Family, OnSite Punchlist gives you the ability to create, organize, and manage detailed project punchlists, allowing your entire team to easily coordinate more efficiently. OnSite Punchlist is your comprehensive solution for managing multifaceted projects. The app works with your ConstructionOnline Account, and keeps you up to date from wherever your work takes you.
Communicate With Your Team
• Comprehensive item recording
• Assign resources to ensure responsibility
• Track issues with priority and status assignment
• Set due dates
• Arrange punchlists with folders to keep your project organized
• Easily attach photos and videos to items for the most accurate item tracking
ConstructionOnline connects your project team - anywhere, anytime. As a free web service, ConstructionOnline lets you share plans, project documents, change orders, estimates, schedules, photos and more with contacts such as subcontractors, coworkers, and clients. Team members can upload and view existing files, set access permissions, make changes or comments, and contribute their own. Teamwork and communication have a new name – ConstructionOnline.
With OnSite Punchlist, your device is the only tool you need to ensure quality and efficiency throughout your entire project. Stay ahead of the game with OnSite Mobile Apps and ConstructionOnline.
It has never been easier for contractors, engineers, architects and more to document defects onsite, complete punchlists and snagging lists for construction progresses and share documents with the team. IssMan is flexible and works even without Internet connection. Issues and defects are tracked instantly anytime and anywhere with your Android smartphone or tablet. Quality reports with photo documentation are shared with a click to your clients and team.
IssMan is tailor-made for construction documentation of project delivery such as registration of component errors, punchlists and snagging, as well as continuous follow-up and photo documentation of quality and construction progresses. The app is ideal for communication with clients, contractors, subcontractors, engineers about fixing the issues in the punchlists. An excellent tool to assist you in your Quality Assurance work.
• 100 MB of storage space completely for free
• One of the cheapest upgrade packages for apps of this kind
• Easiest way to efficient construction documentation
• Intuitive quality assurance tool with no training required
• 100% self-standing tool- no PC required for registration
• Snagging lists and punchlists made with a touch of a finger
• Photos organized systematically in projects, reports and issues.
• Markup and write notes on photos for the areas that need fixing for easier recognition of tasks
• Create snagging lists and punchlists offline- no Internet required for documentation
• Share projects and reports with clients and the team
• Work in the team on the same project at the same time with the co-admin features
• Easily keep track of events on your projects
• Receive instant notification when a task is assigned or issues’ status is changed
• Export and send reports in PDF, Word or Excel format to all persons involved in the project: clients, contractors, subcontractors, engineers, architects and more.
• Use your company's logo for elegant inspection reports
• Improve team collaboration and coordination by putting everyone on the same page
• Full backup all your documentation in the cloud
• Have your data synchronized every 30 seconds
• Access your projects on all your devices, including across operating systems.
• Quality Assurance in your pocket, for pocket money
English and Danish
- More languages will be added soon
Download IssMan now and start working for free!
For more info go to issman.com
Go Make Sales with your Android device. Easily create invoices, orders & payments in the field. Email or print invoices and send effortlessly to QuickBooks. Customers and inventory sync with QB for up-to-date balances, prices and quantity on hand. bMobile NOW Invoice Lite.
MAKE SALES IN MINUTES ON ANDROID DEVICE
Customers and Inventory are synced with QB for up-to-date balances, pricing and quantity on hand. After the invoice is saved the orders are sent to QB therefore eliminating manual entry. Benefits of bMobile Now Invoice include: • Email/ print invoices in the field. • Capture customers signature for acceptance • Use a bar code reader for accuracy and speed.
RAPID CUSTOMER/INVENTORY LOOK-UP
No more clipboards. From your Android device, instantly access your entire list of contacts and customers from your QuickBooks data -- including terms and balances. Instantly see your inventory list with quantity on hand, list price and drill down to view cost. Daily sales, reconciliation and inventory replenishment reports included. Send updated customer information to QuickBooks. Search customers by scrolling, text search or voice command search. Call your customers with just a tap.
QUICKLY RECALL PRODUCTS & PRICES
Get up-to-the-minute product pricing information anytime. Product information is imported from QuickBooks through bMobile Sync Manager, and stored in the Android device for rapid recall. Instantly add items to an order, check item pricing, or edit item information. Items may be designated as taxable or non-taxable. Search for items by scrolling, using the text search, or through voice commands (available on certain devices).
Kick the pen and paper habit. No more paper invoices with unreadable handwriting and math errors. NOW Invoice allows complete order creation and payment processing with the touch of your finger. Quickly add items from your QuickBooks inventory list, apply payments to accounts, issue credits, review account balance, and check payment terms.
AUTO-EMAIL & WIRELESSLY PRINT INVOICES
No more lost or unreadable invoices with e-invoicing from NOW Invoice Pro. Invoices can be auto-emailed to your customers after each sale. Include a personal message or promotional offer in your invoice message. Email a copy to yourself or your office as a backup record to your stored data. Utilize a wireless printer to provide customers with a professional invoice that includes a signature and your logo.
GREAT FOR THESE INDUSTRIES:
Lock and key, landscaping, veterinarians, food and beverage, Ice, appliance repair, mechanics, plumbers, HVAC, electricians, personal fitness, field service and any other industry that needs invoicing in the field can eliminate the paper hassle.
NOW Invoice for QuickBooks syncs data with QuickBooks (Windows ver 2009 or later only). Subscription to Intuit App Center required to sync data with your pc version of QuickBooks.
See NOW Invoice Pro for more info. Upgrade to NOW Invoice Pro for $9.99.
To learn more about NOW for QuickBooks and Android follow this link- http://bmobileroute.com/products/now-for-android-a-ios/now-invoicing-for-android
To learn more about Intuit App Center subscription follow this link- http://appcenter.intuit.com/Faq
The result is a fast and efficient way of dealing with snagging and inspections.
* Location Plotting (visual approach using plans, elevations, photos and PDFs)
* Defect Management (comprehensive suite)
* Site Inspections (Room data sheets, progress monitor, company standards and recurring)
* Professional Reports (email and print services)
* Mobile Document Repository (reference project drawings on phones and tablets)
* Sync to project websites using wifi or 3G
* Multi Lingual versions available in Arabic, Chinese, Portuguese and other languages
* Used by Main contractors, Sub Contractors, CoWs, Consultants – configurable to individual users
* All project data is fully configurable by Project Staff
* Full audit trails showing author and date-time
snagR offers a simple and accessible way of plotting work using visual symbols in exact locations of the construction site. Symbols, descriptions, assignments, photos (with markup), due by dates, signatures and attached documents are used to accurately define the work that has been done or needs to be done.
This plot shows the task reference code, the concerned project members, the task priority and most importantly its location.
The organizational structure is very familiar to project managers and contractors and ensures documents are filed where anyone can easily find them without the many hours of training most other software products for the industry require. The system is divided into three major file categories of construction document storage: Administrative Log File, Technical Log File and Field Log File. The Administrative Log File includes such logs as project schedule, insurance, purchase order, requisition, request for proposal, email and 10 others. Under the Technical Log File, you’ll find the operational and maintenance manual log, drawing log, equipment training log, punch list and scope of work logs as well as 7 others. The accident report log, daily time sheet log, safety violation log, inspection report log and 9 others are filed in the Field Log File.
Judd Construction Clients can:
• View updated schedules, photos, announcements and more
• Make and add selection choices
• Approve change orders
• View and send messages
• Upload files & photos right from the app
• Browse your project portfolio
Judd Construction Team Members, Subcontractors and Vendors can:
• View project announcements, schedules, plans, photos and more
• Access personalized GamePlan(TM)
• View punch list items and client selection choices
• See status of change orders
• Upload files and photos
App-exclusive enhanced capabilities
• Upload any file from your mobile device for sharing with the project team
• Take photos and instantly upload them to your project albums
AT&T Mobile Forms is a subscription based service that improves the speed of business. It’s a fast and accurate way to enter and submit data using Android smartphones and tablets. Empower your employees and improve field productivity with AT&T Mobile Forms. Collect media rich information, including photos (option to sketch on photos) and signatures, and instantly submit the data.
- Streamlined, feature-rich forms: capture signatures, photos (sketch on an image), bar/QR codes and voice-to-text, all within any form
- Rapid mobile data submission: raise productivity and service provided to customers with each form sent. AT&T Mobile Forms also enables submission to any backend system and to several cloud storage providers (ex. Salesforce, Box, SharePoint)
- Greater worker management and accountability: oversee field worker and teams more effectively with standardized forms and tools such as form location and time tracking, and an Admin Portal to assign user permissions
- Produce and export: create instant reports to identify opportunities and challenges faster
- Your branded solution: AT&T Mobile Forms is completely brand customizable. Customers see only your business branding
How AT&T Mobile Forms works
The smartphone and tablet: Collect and submit data from anywhere back to supervisors instantly. Office backend data can be pulled and accessed within any form. Forms are filled out on your mobile device without network connectivity required; forms are sent automatically when connectivity is restored.
The Admin Portal: Build as many unique digital forms as you require, and be able to send/dispatch to one or many smartphones and tablet field users to then complete.
Connect: Quick cloud storage provider setup with Salesforce, Box, SharePoint & Office 365, Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive and more. Customize form data outputs in DOCX, HTML and PDF formats, or export unformatted data as CSV, JSON or XML files. AT&T Mobile Forms data can also be integrated via an open API (REST).
Time tracking on-the-go:
Get access to timesheets anytime, anywhere, and quickly enter time ― whether it is for attendance management, internal project costing, online billing of clients, or managing shared services resources. Add comments and submit your work directly from your Android device while it’s still fresh in your mind. Easily view the status of your timesheets. For businesses that require proof of who’s entering time, the app will snap a picture of the person entering time and record the location when time was entered.
Seamless access to project data:
Users can do a quick search and select relevant projects, tasks, or activities and enter time against
them. This time data gets automatically allocated to the projects and helps you stay on top of the
project status. You can use our advanced reporting to quickly analyze projects and accurately bill clients. Resource management capabilities within our cloud-based solution help you increase employee utilization.
Time off management made easy:
It is very easy for end users to submit their time off requests after choosing the desired time off type. Users can also quickly view their time off booking history, check their vacation balances, or browse
through their holiday calendar. These self-service capabilities empower the users and take the burden
off your HR & payroll teams.
Supervisors can quickly view employee hours and approve timesheets, time off, and expenses for their teams. Automatic reminders encourage on-time submission of timesheets and expenses. The approved time gets automatically synced with our cloud solution for further processing.
Expense management on-the-go:
Users can quickly create expense sheets and enter details about those expenses, including currency,
description, and whether they are billable or not. Users can attach snapshots of bills to respective
expense items, which means no more lost expense bills.
Track time on any Android device:
The Replicon Mobile Timesheet app supports all internet-connected Android devices that use Android OS version 4.0.3 or higher, and cloud-based delivery makes sure that data is seamlessly synced. This application is available for users on the latest technology platform (Gen3).
We welcome your valuable feedback:
Please send us your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comarch ERP Mobile Sales facilitates work of sales representatives by allowing for, among others:
• Access to full product offer, including images and descriptions as well as all trading conditions defined in ERP system,
• Access to complete history of transactions, payments and contacts with Customer,
• Processing a sales transaction of preselling type (taking orders and quotes at Customer’s location),
• Processing a sales transaction of vanselling type (completing a sales transaction at Customer’s location) by issuing invoices, receipts and sales order releases along with printing documents (on a regular basis or on a receipt printer),
• Debt collection – settling of receivables and payables and possibility to control credit limit,
• Printing documents on mobile thermal printers or with customer’s signature on laser printers,
• Sending PDF files with printouts of documents,
• Effective planning and completion of business appointments with the use of appointment templates defined in ERP system and an intuitive Calendar,
• Processing many types of business appointments, which enables using the application in almost any business industry, e.g.: questionnaires, competition reports, item availability reports, taking pictures, releasing marketing materials,
• Registering meetings and phone contacts, thus supplying the Headquarters with complete information about all the actions taken towards customers,
• Completion of actions planned by a supervisor in Comarch ERP Mobile Sales Manager,
• Registering routes, selecting defined tags as well as using the messenger (available in Comarch ERP Mobile Sales + Tracking module)
The application cooperates with Comarch ERP Optima, Comarch ERP XL and Comarch ERP Altum.
The demo version provided with exemplary database allows a user for familiarizing with full functionality of the application, except for dedicated keyboard, synchronization with ERP system and online reports.
Comarch ERP Mobile Sales Manager application is destined most of all for managers, directors and regional sales managers. It can also be used by employees managing company’s car fleet, who can monitor current locations of employees, preview routes the employees registered and define individual work statuses required for work reporting.
Comarch ERP Mobile Sales Manager application provides:
• Access to actions, owing to which a supervisor can optimally plan appointments of his employees, verify completed actions and preview the planned ones. By using route optimization mechanisms, a supervisor can indicate customers an employee should visit and the system will plan the optimal route and show it on the map. Moreover, it is possible to view the traffic volume, which contributes to effective planning of an action. The planned actions are completed by mobile employees in Comarch ERP Mobile Sales,
• Access to maps, that is, possibility of checking current location of an employee and analyzing the route he traveled,
• Access to the messenger which enables giving instructions or sending urgent messages,
• Access to the list of regions, customers and employees, who can be monitored and managed in an easy and fast manner.
• Start Faxing in Minutes – fax and scan from your phone with a personal fax number
• Send Faxes and Forward Documents from your Mobile Device – upload files from email, cloud storage, device storage or take photos of documents and eFax® will enhance and fax the images – just like a mobile fax machine
• Sign and Edit Faxes – add text and an image of your signature. You can even sign on screen using your finger
• Print Faxes – use Google Cloud Print to print from your mobile device
• Export Faxes – download files and transfer PDF forms to your cloud storage
• Personalize Faxes – with a custom cover page
eFax® is the world leader in digital faxing. The free fax app is the perfect complement for eFax Pro™ and eFax Plus® subscribers to improve mobility.
For new users who want to try eFax®, get a free fax number with a limited set of features to enjoy the benefits of mobile faxing (available in the U.S. only)
We value your feedback. To help improve our services, please send your feedback and suggestions to: email@example.com
Quick Send was designed for remote employees in the service industry that need to repeatedly send the same messages back to the office. It allows for any number of Quick Send Messages (QSMs) to be stored and selected from a widget on the home screen.
Quick Send works in two modes:
In free mode, the user simply selects the QSM that needs to be sent from the Quick Send widget, clicks the Send button, selects the mail app from which the QSM will be sent, and then clicks the send button in the mail app.
In this mode, a company can set up any number of QSMs that the employee may need and push them out to the user's phone. When the user selects the QSM and clicks the Send button, the QSM is immediately sent via the web without any further action from the user. Please contact our office or visit our website for more information.
Mobile Swipe is an extremely easy to use, customizable application that accepts credit card payments by swiping a card, or by manually entering the card data. Designed and developed by an HVAC & plumbing company for the service industry, its streamlined user interface is simple enough for anyone to use.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and all other major credit cards
Want to send an email back to the office when a card is processed? We can do that. Need the field technician to ask for additional information from the customer? No problem. We'll customize it to your specific need.
Magtek Bluetooth credit card readers purchased from Applied Logistics are used to communicate with Mobile Swipe on your Android device.
Manually enter the credit card data to process a card without using the Bluetooth card reader.
When processing the card, simply enter the customer email address and a receipt will immediately be sent with the transaction details.
Transaction history stored on the phone and on a remote server for historical reference.