BASCRM – the ultimate CRM for your entire business – graciously designed for startups as well as for SME and larger corporations. BASCRM will help you stay connected with your clients and business partners.
Get paid on time and save time by getting organized. Collaborate as a team and collect all of your customers, leads, contacts and calendar on the BASCRM application.
The BASCRM app comes with a range of great features:
BASCRM Invoicing sends professional, customized invoices. Encouraging prompt payment and repeated business.
- Invoice Templates. Add your custom fields, upload your business logo and much more.
- Directly send your customized invoice from the app – online or with print-on-demand.
- Supporting multiple payment gateways as Stripe, Authorize.Net, 2Checkout, PayPal
- Directly receive notification when you have been paid.
- Check invoice status (sent, viewed, overdue, paid).
- Send reminders.
- Accept any type of payment – cash, major credit/debit cards and PayPal.
- Easy download of invoice journals.
BASCRM accounts will aggregate all customer details, providing a 360-degree view of the profile.
- Unlimited custom fields
- Access to your data anytime and anywhere
- Shared communication
- Effectively Manage Accounts
- Customer records
- Attach documents, agreements, proposals and other files.
BASCRM Emails is an easy to use email app that saves you time and keeps your messages safe.
- Multiple account support – Configure any IMAP/POP account as Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo or any other email right from the app.
- List all your configured emails in one place.
- Check email in full view with attachment.
- Synchronize your e-mails between your devices.
BASCRM Calender gives you a clear view of your weekly plans.
- Month/week/ Day Calendar view.
- Click to view full event details.
- Invite other people to join event/meeting.
- Map view for the location.
- Create reminders with push notification, create recurrence event.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
1. Download the BASCRM app and sign up for an account.
2. Configure your account and register your team.
3. Start getting organized and collaborating.
Keywords: CRM, Accounts, Contacts, Calendar, Invoicing, Payment gateway, Dashboard.
For more information visit www.bascrm.com