This book is written for people who have NO background in programming or are beginners. It strips away the non-essentials and provides you with the fundamental building blocks to get you up and running in Phyton.
Phyton Programming in a Day zooms in on the most essential concepts with EXAMPLES!
We cover the following topics:
Who goes there
Count to 10
Advance Functions Example
More on Lists
Revenge of the String
How to handle Errors
✓ python programing
✓ python beginners
✓ python cheat sheet
✓ python documentation
✓ python for beginners
✓ python free books
✓ python for dummies
✓ python guide
✓ python handbook
✓ python learn
✓ python language
✓ python programming language
✓ python programing guide
✓ python reference
✓ python tutorial for beginners
We provide documents to learn python from basic to advanced.
You can learn anytime and anywhere you want.
This is include:
We hope it will helpful for you. Now download and read it.
[[ Mainly Features ]]
* Run Python3 applications including script and projects on Android device
* Execute Python3 Code & File From QRCode
* Support SL4A Programming, can access android's feature, like network, bluetooth, location
* Support Python3 console
* Support QEdit which allow you edit Python code
* Support FTP server, which can let you transfer the Python3 project from your PC to mobile easily
[ IMPORTANT NOTE ]
* QPython3 is in BETA, if you have any problem, please contact us to help us solve the problem.
* It require the BLUETOOTH / LOCATION / READ_SMS / SEND_SMS / CALL_PHONE and OTHER permissions, so that you can program using these FEATURES. QPython3 WILL NOT USE THIS PERMISSIONS IN BACKGROUND.
[ Difference between QPython3 and QPython ]
The QPython3 Support Python3, QPython support Python 2
[ QPython community ]
[ Feedback ]
Please give us five star if you like our app. Thank you!
Contact us if you have any problems.
The app has two main mode.
A total of 20 questions will be presented. Points will be awarded based on the time taken to solve each question. Challenge ends when the user chooses the wrong answer or completes all the 20 questions.
The questions are sorted into different topics. User can choose to practise on their topics of choice.
10 questions will be presented, and the user can continue the practice even if they get the wrong answer. Points will not be awarded for the Practice mode.
All the questions and answers will be shown at the end of the practice session.
• other languages, frameworks, schemas, shortcuts, commands etc. (Bootstrap, Canvas, Git, HTTP codes, jQuery mobile, Google maps, Linux, Regex, Rss, Subversion, VBScript, Vi, XML schema, Xpath, XSD...)
• 4 languages: english, german, czech, slovak
• sandbox - create your own code, display it in the browser, customizable
• award system - earn points, obtain medails
• skills quiz - prove, that you know answer every question
• fully customizable app in the settings
• HTML5 tools, details about tags and even more...
• simple statistics
• if you didn't found your language, there is option to help with translation texts in the application
• option to remove ads + support development
Enjoy and have a nice day.
/* Clean Layout */
Parts of the documentation
*-- What's new in Python 2.7?
*-- Python Tutorial
*-- Python Library Reference
*-- Python Language Reference
*-- Python Setup and Usage
*-- Python HOWTOs
*-- Extending and Embedding
*-- Python/C API
*-- Installing Python Modules
*-- Distributing Python Modules
Indices and tables
*-- Python Global Module Index
*-- Python General Index
*-- Python Glossary
*-- Complete Table of Contents
Udacity courses are taught by industry experts from Facebook, Google, Cloudera and MongoDB.
Our classes range from teaching you the very basics of programming, to more advanced courses that help you make sense of data.
Enjoy our courses in the comfort of your own home, solve a programming problem at a coffee shop or answer short quizzes in the park. Udacity for Android is the learning experience that fits into your lifestyle.
We have classes in:
• Applied Cryptography
• Artificial Intelligence for Robotics
• College Algebra
• Computer Networking
• Data Analysis with R
• Data Wrangling with MongoDB
• Design of Computer Programs
• Developing Android Apps
• Developing Scalable Apps with Java
• Differential Equations in Action
• Functional Hardware Verification
• HTML5 Game Development
• How to Build a Startup
• How to Use Git and GitHub
• Interactive 3D Graphics
• Intro Algebra Review
• Intro to Algorithms
• Intro to Artificial Intelligence
• Intro to Computer Science
• Intro to Data Science
• Intro to Descriptive Statistics
• Intro to HTML and CSS
• Intro to Hadoop and MapReduce
• Intro to Inferential Statistics
• Intro to Java Programming
• Intro to Parallel Programming
• Intro to Physics
• Intro to Point & Click App Development
• Intro to Psychology
• Intro to Statistics
• Intro to Theoretical Computer Science
• Intro to the Design of Everyday Things
• Machine Learning: Reinforcement Learning
• Machine Learning: Supervised Learning
• Machine Learning: Unsupervised Learning
• Make Your Own 2048
• Mobile Web Development
• Programming Foundations with Python
• Programming Languages
• Software Debugging
• Software Development Life Cycles
• Software Testing
• Tales from the Genome
• UX Design for Mobile Developers
• Visualizing Algebra
• Web Development
• Website Performance Optimization
Examples presented in a simple and elegant way with compiled Output by our expert Team. This application contains a list of important and useful Programs.
This app can also be used for studying during exams as well as for interview questions.
Instead of giving us a lower rating, please mail us your queries, issues or suggestions at theCreativeCub@gmail.com . We will be happy to solve them for you :)
You cannot run or execute programs with this app. The output is already tested and displayed for your reference. Thank You for understanding.
1. Long Press on the text to Copy text.
2. View Program Output.
3. Share Programs with Friends.
4. Light weight.
5. Quick Search.
6. Smooth and Elegant.
7. Categorized View
8. No Harmful Permissions REQUIRED.
10. Periodic Updates with New Programs and New Programming Languages.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT US ?
One of the best learning java apps. Excellent app for beginners to java.
-(Tony Butcher) ★★★★★
Excellent ! That app forced me to learn Java ! Hats off you guys !
-(Deepak Shukla) ★★★★★
Very Great App I learn new things everyday thanks to this app! Keep up the great work devs!
-(Dan Sh) ★★★★★
Gr8 programming app. Gr8 thing it support programs on demand
-(Nitin Singh) ★★★★★
Best programming app ever
-(Shah Utsav) ★★★★★
◆◆ WIDE RANGE OF QUESTIONS ◆◆
Some of the questions are about the very basics of Python. They get harder as you progress. In the end, they can be about the quirks of the language.
◆◆ SPEED IS OF THE ESSENCE ◆◆
The faster you answer the more points you gain. So think fast!
◆◆ LIFELINES TO HELP YOU ◆◆
Like in any good quiz game, you have lifelines to help you on your way to Python proficiency. You can remove two incorrect answers, skip the question, stop the timer, or debug the code. Use them wisely, as you can only use them once per game.
◆◆ DEBUG THE CODE ◆◆
The debug lifeline (which I seriously suggest you use) lets you step through the code line by line, backward and forward, and see all function calls and variable value changes.
Can you complete the quiz? Try it now!