with our fun, informative, and easy-to-understand book summaries
- one Short at a time. Key insights from the finest nonfiction books which you can read while on the go!
BookShort hunts for actionable pieces of wisdom and key insights from nonfiction books that can help you to become a better version of yourself. Zap up your IQ, become more knowledgeable or just read our Shorts because you are a curious human being!
Powerful ideas from best non-fiction books from across the globe.
- Get key insights from books recommended by effective leaders, young entrepreneurs, and self-made billionaires.
- Learn life skills from self-help books which can help you to navigate through everyday problems.
- Pick up professional skills from the best Indian and international management/business books carefully selected just for you.
- Learn about the lives of great people from the Shorts based on hard-hitting biographies and autobiographies.
- Get ahead of your peers by getting a panoramic view of the world around you with best books on history, economics, psychology and the like to guide you at every step!
What’s in it for you?
- New titles added every month.
- Night mode for all the night owls out there!
- User-friendly interface, smooth and easy navigation - so easy that even a kid can use it!
- Change font size as per your needs.
- Offline mode is available for Premium subscribers who can access all the books wherever they want, whenever they want.
- Monthly and yearly plans available for Premium users.
Even if you are not a Premium subscriber, you get to read books, for free.
What’s to Love!
- Read key insights from an extensive list of titles carefully curated by our editorial team.
- Get a bird’s-eye view of the major themes of each book - each theme presented as a Short written in plain, simple language.
- Understand complex thoughts, theories, and ideas because we break them down for you!
- Learn ideas from the best nonfiction books on productivity, business, self-love, management, leadership, relationships and more.
- Train your brain to hang on to what you have read. After all, the reading format is based on years of cognitive/neuroscientific research and memory enhancement techniques!
- Read while you are on the go - read while traveling, read before bed or simply read during your lunch break - because each book is condensed into 15-minute reads.