This app helps you practice steadily all kinds of timed breathing exercise.
It's easy to practice in all circumstance thanks to the vibrator, the sounds, the animations on the screen and the notifications. Even with a switched off screen, the lock screen, the app in background, in noisy surroundings or watching TV. And you can put your favorite picture in the background, and play your favorite music.
Press the "play" button, and there will be a 3-second countdown just before your exercise actually starts.
3 Heart Coherence 365 breathing exercises are included and you can create other breathing exercises.
Reminders help you practice steadily. Your motivation and your assiduity are boosted by the history screen that shows your previous practices (exportable).
You can practice alone or with others; some preferring to watch the animations on the screen, others preferring to close their eyes and to listen to the sounds. All the preferences and exercises are stored on your smartphone and can be reused next time.
And it works!
Everything is already there: no premium options to buy, no ads, no subscription, no credit card asked, no online purchase.
The app is easy to install, quick to start, small, and has a simple interface that works in portrait and landscape display modes, on smartphones and tablets.
The app is not intrusive: no registration required, no access asked to personal data, phone data or WiFi, no need for internet access or WiFi connection.
* a different sound for the breathing in and breathing out phases, a sound for the breath blocking phase (same thing for the vibrator)
* a different melody for each new minute, and another melody at the end of the exercise (same thing for the vibrator)
* your favorite picture as a background, if you want
* 22 animation types, all of them being synchronized with the different breath phases of the current exercise
* night mode and app color selection among 10 colors
* the elapsed time (or remaining time, it's your choice) is also displayed during the exercise
* the screen sleep mode is deactivated during the exercise in order to follow the animations; automatically switching back to sleep mode when the exercise is finished
* accessibility standard compliance
A question, a suggestion, a bug: don't hesitate to send me an email!