Now Caller Location Detail With Operator logo.
If you have any type of problem, suggestion or feedback contact us at email@example.com
Track calls by logging calls to your calendar, customize which calls to log and the calendar to save calls in allowing you to track your calls indefinitely. Enhanced call details with area code lookup for unknown callers. Also use as call log cleaner. Auto delete call history by number and call type. Search your call history. See call history statistics. Export your call history to XML or CSV file for use in CRM (customer relationship management) software.
Long click on every call grouping or listing to reveal specific operations.
The best call log manager on Android. See our ratings!
See more feature details below:
* Group call log by call type (incoming, outgoing, missed), date, contact, or a custom filter that you define
* Shows full call history details and lookup area codes for numbers not in your contacts
* Save call history to calendar. Configure to auto-save after a call. Also specify what calls to save
* Write call history to file (CSV, XML formats). Call reports saved on SD card at CallHistoryPlus/Reports. Use a file explorer app such as "ES File Explorer" to view call report files, email, delete etc
* Auto delete call history right after a call. Delete by call type and specific contacts
* Provides call history statistics. View call log analysis of incoming, outgoing, missed calls made, average talk time etc. Also displays a graph showing statistics by contact
* Search your call log
* Removes missed call notification from status bar.
* Select as default call log application when prompted to integrate with Android phone app.
* Place calls, send SMS, add contact or view contact details, delete from call log, save to calendar, right from contact listings
PLACE ON IGNORE LIST OF ALL TASK KILLER APPS TO PREVENT INTERRUPTION OF AUTOMATIC SERVICES AND WRITE TO FILE OPERATIONS
Keywords: call log manager, call log assistant, call history plus, area code lookup, search call log, call history statistics, export call log, android call CRM
Are you getting calls from unknown number? Do you want to find from where that person is calling?
Now with Mobile number call tracker get all the information about the mobile number like State, City, service provider and type of mobile network. Track Any Mobile Number,Get Mobile Number Location and network information.
Mobile number tracker can track almost every mobile number from almost every service provider in India. Mobile number tracker also displays the information about the incoming calls on the calling screen.
Mobile number tracker can work offline without any internet connection.
* edit, delete existing call logs
* add incoming, missing, outgoing call log entries
* automatically delete/trim your call log history(by days or by number of entries) to keep your call log size under control
* shortcut to clear all of your call history
Current version just group all logs by phone number and let you erase it in one shot. So no need to delete multiple times if you just want to delete all logs for a particular number.
Also it shows you the most popular number or the total call duration :).
Future release agendas:
1) Filtering and sorting options.
2) Fix to delete sponsored/marketing message log too
3) Option to delete messages too.
Update: Version 1.4
Total call duration added.
Update: Version 1.1
Support for detailed call log for a number added.
More features will be added soon.
You can select which type of calls to save and the calendar to save calls in.
Differences from "Call Log Calendar" paid version:
- automatic saving is not available
- location for the calls are not available
Purchase full version to have those extra functionalities and support developer.
Known issues (important):
* There are a few reports of problems when using with Exchange calendars (please contact developer if you are able to cooperate with debugging this problem).
* It is not possible to edit calendar events using HTC Sense 3.0 (reported by one user).
* SMS saving is known to not work on most HTC phones. (multiple reports from users).
* Syncing with Outlook provided by some phones is known to suddenly stop syncing and recovers after some time (multiple reports from users).
Feedbacks/bug reports: firstname.lastname@example.org
The text message is displayed in your calendar at the time you received it and from whom it came.
- Notifiy your primary device about ongoing text messages or phone calls on secondary devices.
- If you are on a device which supports text messaging or phone calls you can react directly to the notifications and write or call back.
- Log all incoming, outgoing and missed calls. If possible the Phone number will be mapped to your contacts
- Log all incoming and outgoing text messages. Also the text message will be displayed as a entry in your calendar
- You can create a new Google calendar (on the web) to save the data to
- You can choose between your existing calendars which one to use for saving the data
Review: http://goo.gl/WjyEcQ (DE)
Remarks to the permissions
Due to the new Setting and UI Appearance, I had to completely change the whole Settings behavior.
Unfortunately I could not transfer the old Settings to the new Ones. You have to open the app and set your SMS/Call Tracking Settings by your own.
This permission is needed for the publicity, depending on which provider you use, they will need to know the rought or exact position.
- Read SMS or MMS
For receiving SMS there is a systemevent known by Android, altough for sending there is none. Therfore this permission is needed.
-Full internet access
This is also due to the publicity which needs to be reloaded. Additionally bugs can be transmited likewise.
- add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge
Adding calendar entries is self explaining. This permission altough inherits the right to send E-Mails to guests, which I do not use. Sadly there is no other possibility than this right to add calendar entries.
- automatically start at boot
With this permission a service will be started which can react to outgoing SMS. Like I said before there is no other way to react to the outgoing SMS.
Q: I do not receive notifications about new events. What’s the matter?
A: This issue can have the following reasons:
1. All Devices MUST use the same calendar or else nothing will happen.
2. The Com2Cal Eventservice must be enabled in the settings.
3. The selected calendar of your Android Device must be synced with the cloud. Com2Cal however does not influence this issue.
Q: I Enabled the Eventservice in the Settings of Com2Cal. In my opinion I have forgotten nothing. None the less I still get no notifications. What could be the problem?
A: The chances are big that Android does not synchronize the calendar automatically. This differs from version to version and from provider to provider. When you insert a new entry into Google Calendar it should be synchronzied. If that’s not the case Com2Cal will not recognise that a new Notification appeared. On my ASUS Transformer PAD Infinity (TF700T) the calendar is not being updated automatically. On my Samsung S3 yes.
Q: How long does it take a Notification to appear from Device A on to Device B?
A: As long as it takes to synchronize your caledar. This could be 30 seconds or a few minutes. Regularly in my case it takes up to 60 seconds.
Q: What’s with the filters?
A: It is very possible that you do not want to be informed about everything. E.g: you would not want to be informed about a received call, but about a missed call. Now you could set in the “Filter send” which notifications other devices should receive.
“Filter receive” you can set which notifications you want to be informed about. Maybe you don’t want to be notified about received calls on other devices eventhough this device would have sended that information.
Q: If I tap on a Notification on the list different actions can be made. e.g: send a message etc. On which device are these actions executed?
A: On the device you’re holding in your hands, if this device allows the action.
Sync your todo lists from multiple GMail and Google Apps accounts with one app.
Sort tasks by due date, name, custom order, and more.
Repeating tasks move to the next due date.
Set reminders for time-sensitive tasks.
Assign task colors to mark important tasks.
Integrates with Executive Assistant app & widget.
Full documentation online with information on features, settings, customization, and solutions to common problems, at gtohelp.tinjasoft.com.
Full version features:
- Calendar-style date picker
- Collapsible subtasks
- Push tasks to Google & Android Calendar
- Integration with Pure Calendar Widget & Everybody all the Time's Android Agenda Widget
- Full widget customization
- and much more!
• Use multiple Google accounts
• Use multiple Google Task lists or display all at once
• Add notes and due dates to tasks
• Sort by due date or alphabetically
• 9 different color themes including: Holo Blue, Holo Green, Gold, Mono, Eggplant, etc.
- Homescreen widget
- Control sync interval with Google Tasks
- Create, rename, and delete lists
- Widget. Supports Android 4.2 lockscreen widgets
- Google Calendar syncing and reminders
• Move tasks between lists and more!
- Swipe right on tasks to complete them, swipe left to delete tasks.
- Press and hold on a task to edit the task notes and due date.
- Shake your phone vigorously to clear already completed tasks from your list
We do regular updates with new features and improvements to Google Tasks Incredible!
Attention to Gingerbread and Froyo users!
Starting with v3.5.0, GTI Pro will only post updates for Android 4.0 and up. Users with Android 2.1 and up will still be able to use v3.4.9, but will no longer receive updates.
HELP US OUT
Sometimes things do go wrong, and that's where we need your help: rather than just leaving a 1-star review and uninstalling right away, why not tell us about it through the "Send Feedback" button in the Settings menu of the app?
Regular updates, tweaks, more functionality coming.
ABOUT OUR PERMISSIONS
• READ LOGS: For the "Send Feedback" button in settings.
• WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: We use this to write the log to your sd card.
• PREVENT PHONE/TABLET FROM SLEEPING: Used by background syncing
If you have any problems please contact email@example.com! (Please ensure that you are using the correct email, someone in the reviews said he didn't get an answer, but I re-checked my emails and I did not get any email from him.) To find the settings you have to press the menu button of your phone. If you cannot find that button, please see here: http://android.calengoo.com/menubutton
- Drag&Drop support to move, copy, open and delete events
- Widgets to see your events on your home screen without opening the app: day widget (4x1, 4x2, 4x3), week widget (4x3, 4x4, 5x5), month widget (4x3, 4x4, 5x5) and agenda widget (different sizes from 2x1 up to 5x5). In the month 4x4 widget you can tap a single day to directly open it. The agenda widgets can be (optionally) scrollable (but under Android 2.x this requires a special home screen manager).
- Zoomable month view
- Configurable startup view (day, view, month, agenda)
- When adding recurring events you can use the same rules that you can use in Google Calendar, e.g. you can create events "on Monday and Thursday every two weeks" or "every last Friday in a month".
- Direct sync with Google Calendar option e.g. to download all historical data and to be able to assign icons to events
- Predefined and custom icons can be assigned when syncing directly ( http://android.calengoo.com/icons )
- Improved date picker that displays a whole month to choose a date
- Improved time picker with three different ways to enter a time
- Search function (with optional advanced options like "Whole words" and "Case sensitive")
- Customizable hardware buttons (e.g. you can assign the "Today" function to the "back" button)
- Sync with Google Tasks
- Many configuration options to change the way the app looks and works.
- Repeatable, snooze-able reminders using a custom sound (e.g. an MP3 file from your phone) or one of the built-in sounds. You can choose a different sound for each calendar.
- The birthdays and anniversaries of your contacts can be displayed ( http://android.calengoo.com/birthdays )
- Events can be sent as SMS or email. When sending them as email an ICS file is attached that the recipient can use to import the event into his own calendar.
- Functions to export/import entire calendars as ICS files.
- Completable events and floating events ( http://android.calengoo.com/completable )
- Templates to quickly create often used events. Templates can also be combined.
- Print function (to print the day, month, agenda or landscape day view into a PDF file)
- Support for Google's event colors (you have to sync via OAuth2 to use this, just add your Google account under "Settings", "Accounts", "Add account", "OAuth2 Login" in CalenGoo).
For more details please see here:
And if you have any problems, suggestions or questions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Additionally you can add ideas or vote for ideas on http://calengooandroid.uservoice.com
aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
● Agenda view
● scalable and scrollable agenda widget (Android 4, lockscreen-capable)
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Manage Google Calendars (Android 4)
● Public holidays (add from calendar list) for AT,AU,BE,BR,CA,CH,CY,CZ,DE,DK,ES,FI,FR,GR,HR,HU,IE,IT,JP,KR,LU,MX,NL,NZ,NO,PL,PT,RU,SE,SK,TR,UA,UK,US
● Link calendar events to contacts
● text and file sharing option
● More color themes (4 light + 4 dark themes, Android 4)
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
● SMS and email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4)
♥ Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our earnings for rainforest conservation.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week & month calendar
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar, 12 per-event colors if supported by the calendar (Android 4.1+ with Google Calendar only)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● 12/24h clock honoring system settings
● optimized text display and improved line-break
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap to go to today
● Drag'n'Drop: tap plus long press in day view (use volume rocker to change day)
On top of the basic calendar and contact permissions also necessary for the free aCalendar version, aCalendar+ also asks for Internet, account and sync permissions. This is necessary for Google Tasks and Google Calendar management. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. 'Send Email to guests' is bound to 'write calendar data' by Android.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by rating 5-stars and recommending it to your friends ♥
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD. This is an Android limitation. But aCalendar+ is optimized for speed and small memory footprint.
aCalendar+ is still beta software. If you find a bug please send an email to email@example.com and we'll try to fix it. It is difficult to answer on Play Store comments.
ROADMAP (Planned features)
● CalDAV Tasks
● Native alarm issuing with snooze and quick actions
● Custom notification times
● Year view
● alternative calendar system support (Bahá'í, Chinese, Ethiopian, Hebrew, Indian, Persian, Islamic/Hijri, Thai)
Calendar, Kalender, Agenda, Kalendář, Calendrier, Ημερολόγιο, カレンダー, 캘린더, 日历, تقويم ,יומן, कैलेंडर, Kalenteri, Takvim, Kalendar, Calender, Naptár, календарь, Birthday, Anniversary, Google Tasks
** You have to install Timesheet App **
With this add-on you can export your recorded tasks to your Google Calendar.
Just define a calendar and which projects you want to export.
1. Create a new Exporter
2. Select Calendar
3. Select Projects to export
Tags: Google Calendar, Timesheet, Time Tracker, Automation, Work, Exporter, Add-On
Some devices like the Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Note II, and HTC Nexus 4 have been known to show a Google "Relay" number in the call history instead of the actual number you dialed.
If you use Google Voice and are having this issue, this utility is for you.
This application is not affiliated or endorsed by Google Inc or Google Voice, Inc.
* Time-limited update for Christmas! Use the bundled in-call Santa Claus voice to have Santa speak to callee during fake call(Press "menu" key, tap settings, then select Santa from bundled voice setting).
* Special USA presidential election time-limited update: Have Barack obama, Mitt Romney call you for voting support( when you are waiting inline to vote)
* The in-call voices can be setup via the setting screen under "menu".
* the app is renamed to FCM Pro once it's installed. Use back button to end call
* pick contact from phone book as fake caller
* customize ringtone & vibration-alarm clock
* add fake call to call log
* play pre-recorded voice when call is answered
* You can schedule multiple fake-calls from devils, evils or whatever. Like a scripted soundboard, the conversation is scripted to scare your friends!
* shortcut for quick fake-calling(the widget has been replaced with a shortcut). You can use guesture on home screen to trigger a fake call if you use home application such as Go Launcher Ex that supports using guesture to invoke a shortcut. See http://blog.mobileappbuilder.com/post/9270653909/howto-initiate-a-fake-call-with-a-swipe-of-finger-on for instruction
* can schedule fake call on a particular time(some users have used it as an alarm)
* If your phone runs Android 2.2 or above: install the app to SD-card if SD-card is available; allow moving the app to SD-card. Note that if while you copy files between SD-card and your computer, the app cannot be run, and your already-scheduled fake-calls will not work.
There's no adware/malware on this app. The app requires the read/write contact permissions as it lets you pick contact from address book as a fake caller and add fake calls to your call history of your phone. It DOESN'T send any contact info to anyone. The app asks for "COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION" as we want to know roughly which part of the world you are in so that we can better localize our app. It also askes for permission to use bluetooth as the permission is required for playing back audio.
There's no way for us to respond to your comments on Andorid Market. Please report any problem to support a@t mobileappbuilder.com. If the fake call screens don't look like the real ones, let us know as we want to support as many devices as possible.
Brand new animation.
Project butter animation rendering engine.
Smooth and fast animations .
Very simple and clean design.
Brand new icon design.
Live in app notification
Change icon from custom icon
Bookmarks directly on home screen
Cantacts can be added on home screen
System settings shortcut can be added
Direct messaging from contacts
Direct calling from home screen
###### How to ######
ENABLING THE LAUNCHER : go to settings >apps> select the launcher you are using>clear default. Now press home button .Set launher as default
FOLDER : just hold down any icon >drop over another icon
BIG ICON: if some icons looks little big >go to launcher settings>turn off stretch icon option
- Create, edit, and delete events.
- View all your calendars at the same time, including non-Google calendars.
- Quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable message.
Known issues with HTC devices:
- Day and week views may not work on some HTC devices.
- Notes and pictures may be removed from all calendar events, but will still be available in HTC's Notes app.
- Local unsynced events may be lost after installing Google Calendar.
- Notifications won't make sounds unless HTC's Calendar app is disabled.
- Touching an email invitation in a mail app opens Calendar in the browser rather than the app.