Now Caller Location Detail With Operator logo.
If you have any type of problem, suggestion or feedback contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Track calls by logging calls to your calendar, customize which calls to log and the calendar to save calls in allowing you to track your calls indefinitely. Enhanced call details with area code lookup for unknown callers. Also use as call log cleaner. Auto delete call history by number and call type. Search your call history. See call history statistics. Export your call history to XML or CSV file for use in CRM (customer relationship management) software.
Long click on every call grouping or listing to reveal specific operations.
The best call log manager on Android. See our ratings!
See more feature details below:
* Group call log by call type (incoming, outgoing, missed), date, contact, or a custom filter that you define
* Shows full call history details and lookup area codes for numbers not in your contacts
* Save call history to calendar. Configure to auto-save after a call. Also specify what calls to save
* Write call history to file (CSV, XML formats). Call reports saved on SD card at CallHistoryPlus/Reports. Use a file explorer app such as "ES File Explorer" to view call report files, email, delete etc
* Auto delete call history right after a call. Delete by call type and specific contacts
* Provides call history statistics. View call log analysis of incoming, outgoing, missed calls made, average talk time etc. Also displays a graph showing statistics by contact
* Search your call log
* Removes missed call notification from status bar.
* Select as default call log application when prompted to integrate with Android phone app.
* Place calls, send SMS, add contact or view contact details, delete from call log, save to calendar, right from contact listings
PLACE ON IGNORE LIST OF ALL TASK KILLER APPS TO PREVENT INTERRUPTION OF AUTOMATIC SERVICES AND WRITE TO FILE OPERATIONS
Keywords: call log manager, call log assistant, call history plus, area code lookup, search call log, call history statistics, export call log, android call CRM
Current version just group all logs by phone number and let you erase it in one shot. So no need to delete multiple times if you just want to delete all logs for a particular number.
Also it shows you the most popular number or the total call duration :).
Future release agendas:
1) Filtering and sorting options.
2) Fix to delete sponsored/marketing message log too
3) Option to delete messages too.
Update: Version 1.4
Total call duration added.
Update: Version 1.1
Support for detailed call log for a number added.
More features will be added soon.
Are you getting calls from unknown number? Do you want to find from where that person is calling?
Now with Mobile number call tracker get all the information about the mobile number like State, City, service provider and type of mobile network. Track Any Mobile Number,Get Mobile Number Location and network information.
Mobile number tracker can track almost every mobile number from almost every service provider in India. Mobile number tracker also displays the information about the incoming calls on the calling screen.
Mobile number tracker can work offline without any internet connection.
* edit, delete existing call logs
* add incoming, missing, outgoing call log entries
* automatically delete/trim your call log history(by days or by number of entries) to keep your call log size under control
* shortcut to clear all of your call history
** Beta users, please make sure you sign up to the beta for your plugins as well or Appsi may complain about plugin updates that you can't see **
Appsi is a free sidebar, it lives on top of all your application so it will always be available, whatever you are doing.
You do not need to download Appsi manually. Just launch this app and you can go to the play store to download it with just one click.
The Contacts plugin comes with the following features:
Favorite contacts. Shows your favorite contacts and allows you to open them with a single click.
Quick access to your SMS conversations and your call log. The Contacts plugin will show you a list of recent conversations and call log. The amount of items to show can be configured from the options menu. You can also choose to show the message in case of an SMS text message or the phone number for call log items.
A searchable list of all contacts, simply click a contact to show the message composer.
A lot of customization options, including: the action to perform on press, how to display the phone number, select which contacts to show in the contacts section or group them by contact group.
Brand new animation.
Project butter animation rendering engine.
Smooth and fast animations .
Very simple and clean design.
Brand new icon design.
Live in app notification
Change icon from custom icon
Bookmarks directly on home screen
Cantacts can be added on home screen
System settings shortcut can be added
Direct messaging from contacts
Direct calling from home screen
###### How to ######
ENABLING THE LAUNCHER : go to settings >apps> select the launcher you are using>clear default. Now press home button .Set launher as default
FOLDER : just hold down any icon >drop over another icon
BIG ICON: if some icons looks little big >go to launcher settings>turn off stretch icon option
You can see, export to a file and send by email all information.
The information are:
- System ENV properties + Memory info
- Version Properties
- Build Properties
- Android ID
- SIM Data
- Telephony Data
- Secure Data
- System Status
- See /system/build.prop file
The text message is displayed in your calendar at the time you received it and from whom it came.
- Notifiy your primary device about ongoing text messages or phone calls on secondary devices.
- If you are on a device which supports text messaging or phone calls you can react directly to the notifications and write or call back.
- Log all incoming, outgoing and missed calls. If possible the Phone number will be mapped to your contacts
- Log all incoming and outgoing text messages. Also the text message will be displayed as a entry in your calendar
- You can create a new Google calendar (on the web) to save the data to
- You can choose between your existing calendars which one to use for saving the data
Review: http://goo.gl/WjyEcQ (DE)
Remarks to the permissions
Due to the new Setting and UI Appearance, I had to completely change the whole Settings behavior.
Unfortunately I could not transfer the old Settings to the new Ones. You have to open the app and set your SMS/Call Tracking Settings by your own.
This permission is needed for the publicity, depending on which provider you use, they will need to know the rought or exact position.
- Read SMS or MMS
For receiving SMS there is a systemevent known by Android, altough for sending there is none. Therfore this permission is needed.
-Full internet access
This is also due to the publicity which needs to be reloaded. Additionally bugs can be transmited likewise.
- add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners' knowledge
Adding calendar entries is self explaining. This permission altough inherits the right to send E-Mails to guests, which I do not use. Sadly there is no other possibility than this right to add calendar entries.
- automatically start at boot
With this permission a service will be started which can react to outgoing SMS. Like I said before there is no other way to react to the outgoing SMS.
Q: I do not receive notifications about new events. What’s the matter?
A: This issue can have the following reasons:
1. All Devices MUST use the same calendar or else nothing will happen.
2. The Com2Cal Eventservice must be enabled in the settings.
3. The selected calendar of your Android Device must be synced with the cloud. Com2Cal however does not influence this issue.
Q: I Enabled the Eventservice in the Settings of Com2Cal. In my opinion I have forgotten nothing. None the less I still get no notifications. What could be the problem?
A: The chances are big that Android does not synchronize the calendar automatically. This differs from version to version and from provider to provider. When you insert a new entry into Google Calendar it should be synchronzied. If that’s not the case Com2Cal will not recognise that a new Notification appeared. On my ASUS Transformer PAD Infinity (TF700T) the calendar is not being updated automatically. On my Samsung S3 yes.
Q: How long does it take a Notification to appear from Device A on to Device B?
A: As long as it takes to synchronize your caledar. This could be 30 seconds or a few minutes. Regularly in my case it takes up to 60 seconds.
Q: What’s with the filters?
A: It is very possible that you do not want to be informed about everything. E.g: you would not want to be informed about a received call, but about a missed call. Now you could set in the “Filter send” which notifications other devices should receive.
“Filter receive” you can set which notifications you want to be informed about. Maybe you don’t want to be notified about received calls on other devices eventhough this device would have sended that information.
Q: If I tap on a Notification on the list different actions can be made. e.g: send a message etc. On which device are these actions executed?
A: On the device you’re holding in your hands, if this device allows the action.
Dump Truck Features:
• View your Files on the Go - quick access to all your files while on the go.
• Upload Your Photos and Videos - use the App to upload your photos and videos to Dump Truck and automatically sync to all of your devices.
• Access Favorites while Offline - favorite any file for quick access online or while offline.
Call Log Calendar lets you to chose which type of calls and messages (SMS) to save and the calendar to save those in.
- Save calls to a calendar
- Save messages (SMS) to a calendar
- Automatic mode (*)
- Save calls/messages manually
- Save location where a call took place (*)
- Custom event name format
- Select calendars for each call/message type
* Available on the full version of Call Log Calendar.
Known issues (important):
- There are a few reports of problems when using with corporate (Exchange) calendars.
- It is not possible to edit calendar events using HTC Sense 3.0.
- SMS saving is known to not work on most HTC phones and some LG and Samsung phones (multiple reports).
- Syncing with Outlook provided by some phones is known to suddenly stop syncing and then recover after some time (multiple reports).
Feedback/bugs/FAQ at https://calllogcalendar.helpshift.com/
Call History - Outgoing Call
Call History - Incoming Call
Call History - Missed Call
Call Recording - All Calls
Send and Share the Recordings
Dual SIM Support
Create PDF File for call history
Share PDF File
Make a Call from contact name
For limited time free trial period is extended to 30 Days!!!
Works with Indian carriers - Airtel, Vodafone, Idea, Air-cel, Reliance, Tata-Docomo and BSNL.
Free to use for first 10 Days!!! You can share our app on Facebook to earn more free days.
The app works better if No USSD Blocker app is installed/configured on the device.
NOTE: No call data is saved on the server. Only your account information is saved on the server. Your account information is safe with us and it will not be shared with any other organization.
In case of Conference or Multiple Party Calls - there could be mismatch in the call charge and phone number displayed on the call register.
Get Mobile Location of any mobile number and STD, ISD, PIN/ZIP Codes.
No Internet Connection Required.
Smart Contacts: Synced with Google contacts.
Please first Use and then Write Comments, If you have some issue you can send a mail at email@example.com to me , I will surely respond, and if you write your problems in comments I will not be able to respond.
Track Any Mobile Number,Get Mobile Number Location, STD/ISD/PIN Codes of all cities in india. Get the Location from where a person has called you.
Only for India Users.
Many a time we get missed calls/calls /SMS from unknown number , we can use this app to find the location and service provider of caller.(without Internet Connection)
Get the Telecom Circle (State / Metro) and the Operator of any mobile number by just entering first 4 digit of your Mobile Number.
See the call logs with complete information like Service Provider and Location of each call received.
It doesn't tell only the telecom circle but also tells which area that telecom circle includes. see the screenshot.
Get the STD code of any city in India.
Get the ISD code of all the countries in the word.
Enter the STD code and get the city name.
Enter the ISD code and get the Country name.
App contains latest number series.
It contains the STD code of all the Cities and ISD code of All countries.
Smart Contacts:It may take little more time to load the contacts first time, after first time it will work smoothly.
Note: The Operator shown here is the first assigned operator for MSC code. With mobile number portability in place, the number could have ported to some other operator. Numbers ported to other operator is still being shown as the first registered operator of the number.
If the user is in roaming then the apps tells the home location.
App shows location of mobiles of india only.
Control usage of your Data/Calls/SMS plan besides limits the time of your outgoing calls for those plans where the first 5, 10, 20 or xx minutes are free, also integrates an advanced call/sms blacklist and blocker. All in one app and it's free!
Functions for plan control (Evaluation period, unlimited in plus version) :
✔ Real time information usage report (calls, SMS data).
✔ Display detailed call summary.
✔ Notification for SMS, minutes & mobile data limit.
✔ Phone plan configuration.
✔ Data usage per app.
✔ Pre-paid plan configuration.
✔ 2G,3G,4G,CDMA Network Monitor & Data Traffic Counter.
✔ Configurable to control plans of many carriers such as: Plan Telcel, Plan Telcel Plus(Telcel 100, Telcel 300, Telcel 500, etc.), Movistar, Iusacell, Unefon, Comcel, Claro and more.
✔ Calls from private numbers blocker.
✔ Block incoming calls/sms.
✔ Class0 SMS exploit protection.
Functions for the free numbers:
✔ Call timer.
✔ Auto hang up.
✔ Auto redial.
✔ Configure alert times and volume.
With your registered email, you will be able to log into Lookout.com to locate your phone, view your backed up data and manage your devices, anytime, anywhere.
Any questions? Checkout: https://faq.lookout.com
We want to make sure all Lookout users have the best mobile experience.
More than 50 million customers trust Lookout:
☆ “Best app EVER! Found my lost phone using Lookout!”
☆ “Best Anti Virus for Android phones!”
☆ “Security, back-up and locator all in one. Love it!”
And the press loves Lookout:
★ TechCrunch - “Top 10 Best Free Apps”
★ LAPTOP Magazine – “The Best Mobile Security Solution for Android Devices!”
★ PCWorld - “Lookout should be one of your first stops on the Android Market!”
Lookout Security & Antivirus is available in German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Russian and Polish.
Lookout Security & Antivirus FREE Features:
►SECURITY & ANTIVIRUS
• App Scanning: Continuous, over-the-air protection from viruses, malware, adware and spyware
►FIND MY PHONE
• Locate & Scream: Map the location of your device and make it sound an alarm - even when it is on silent!
• Signal Flare: Automatically save your phone's location when the battery is low
• Lock Cam: Get an email with the picture and location of whoever incorrectly enters the passcode multiple times in a row.
►BACKUP & DOWNLOAD
• Contact Backup: Save a copy of your Google contacts
• Download your contacts to your computer so you can transfer them to an existing phone or tablet.
Lookout Security & Antivirus Premium Features:
►Safe Browsing: Block dangerous URLs
►Privacy Advisor: See what personal information can be accessed by your apps
►Lock & Wipe: Remotely lock your device, post a custom message and erase your data
►Other Premium features: photo & call history backup, Premium tech support
Lookout offers a two-week FREE trial - no credit card info required - of its Premium features. After your trial ends, you can continue to enjoy Lookout’s FREE features to keep your device safe and secure!
①. Lookout requests access to a number of Android permissions such as camera, location and hardware control in order to be able to wipe all of your personal and private information from your lost or stolen device. Read our our permissions here: https://www.lookout.com/permissions
②. Activating “Device Administrator” gives your phone an extra layer of protection, and you are unable to uninstall Lookout without unchecking “Device Admin” under Lookout “Settings”.
❐ About Lookout Inc.
Lookout builds security technology that protects people, businesses, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the post-PC era.
Visit our website https://www.lookout.com to learn more about us!
➠Learn about the latest security threats at https://blog.lookout.com
➠Learn about our permissions at https://www.lookout.com/permissions
➠Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mylookout
➠Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/lookout
KW: Antivirus, Anti-virus, Antivirus, Security, Backup, Find My Droid, Find My Phone, Lost Phone, Phone Finder, Phone Locator, Phone Tracker, Anti Virus Protection, Trojan, Malware, Spyware,Lockout, GPS Tracker, Anti Theft, Theft Protection, Stolen Phone, Outlook, Anti-theft, Adware
No Need to use any server to back up your Phone contacts and images. Select them and save them in a secure mailbox that you TRUST (personal email IDs).
Send your contacts and images in universal format to your email address with secure, easy, and reliable way.
You can share images and contacts with your friends at their email IDs. e.g select friends numbers and back them up in a single file in your email or share it with your friends at their email ID.
**Direct Backup: No need to use any server or sync with any device, just backup your contacts and images and send them at any personal email address where you like to back up your Android Phone.
***Delete Contacts: Password protected deletion of ALL/SELECTED contacts. You can select password of your choice.
**Backup All Contacts: you can back up all contacts in VCF (VCard) and CSV (Excel) format.
***Backup Selected Contacts: you can also backup selected contacts in VCF (VCard) and CSV (Excel) format as well.
**Restore Backup: just click on your backup contacts VCF (VCard) on your email and restore them in your phone.
** You can restore your backup on any device. The Backup file is compatible with all devices even if it is not Android Device.
***Backup Pictures: select 100 pictures in one go* as you want and back them up at your personal email ID.
* The limit is applied to keep the attachment size under the limit of most of the email service providers.